PDA

View Full Version : Jackson TN Animals

npcdusty
03-23-15, 4:00 pm
The Jackson Tn ABC will be meeting May 2nd at Big Dawg Gym in Milan TN. We are still in the works for planning a def time and l but wanted to go ahead and get the word out. We are planning on doing some bench your BW and maybe some heavy lifts of the day kinda stuff as well. As always we will be eating somewhere afterwards. Any and all are invited to attend! Please help spread the word, and get your favorite ANIMAL shirt ready!

GunRock
05-14-15, 9:42 pm
Hey Brothers, hope your ABC went well. Just wanted to give you all a heads up that the Chattanooga Animals are planning an ABC this summer. This will be a joint meet up with Georgia and Ohio! Corporate is aware and will be shipping out a box of swag to up the ante!

Stay tuned to this thread for details as they become available. The contact in Chattanooga is UncleBoo56 but we're keeping Sam Byrd in the loop. Not sure if Big Byrd will be able to be there as of yet but we're keeping our fingers crossed. Please pass the word along so we can get some momentum going!

Details:

Joint ABC with Georgia, Tennessee and Ohio
Date: July 25, 11AM
Location: Grit House Gym, 2129 Waterlevel Hwy, Cleveland, TN here's a link to Legend Fitness showing some of the gym's equipment. http://www.legendfitness.com/cliente...rit_house.aspx
Post training meal: TBD (options are Golden Corral and Ryan's Steakhouse right now. Both with easy access to the interstate so you can head home right after if you're not in a food coma)
UncleBoo56 can be contacted via email: holyrolla56@gmail.com or on Instagram at https://instagram.com/uncleboo56/. You can also reach me on the Forum via PM or by checking the Georgia Animals thread.

Just wanted to give you all a heads up that the Chattanooga Animals are planning an ABC this summer. This will be a joint meet up with Georgia and Ohio! Corporate is aware and will be shipping out a box of swag to up the ante!

Stay tuned to this thread for details as they become available. The contact in Chattanooga is UncleBoo56 but we're keeping Sam Byrd in the loop. Not sure if Big Byrd will be able to be there as of yet but we're keeping our fingers crossed. Please pass the word along so we can get some momentum going!

Details:

Location: Grit House Gym, 2129 Waterlevel Hwy, Cleveland, TN here's a link to Legend Fitness showing some of the gym's equipment. http://www.legendfitness.com/cliente...rit_house.aspx
Post training meal: TBD (options are Golden Corral and Ryan's Steakhouse right now. Both with easy access to the interstate so you can head home right after if you're not in a food coma)
Contacts:
Chattanooga Animals: UncleBoo56 via email: holyrolla56@gmail.com or on Instagram @uncleboo56.
Georgia Animals: Gunrock shoot me a PM or by posting your message in the Georgia Animals thread. You can also find me on Instagram @johngreavesthethird
Ohio: deanna7272 @deanna7272 on IG or shoot either she or MAB a PM.

npcdusty
05-15-15, 11:05 am
Hey Gunrock,

This sounds like a good plan to me. Im going to say count me in. Ill round up as many of the Jackson ABC i can and head that way. If anything changes please let me know. I thnk the joint meet up will be bad ass. We had about 30 a few weeks ago for our ABC and had a fn blast. Let me know if anything can be done from the west side of tn to help out!
npcdusty

Hey Brothers, hope your ABC went well. Just wanted to give you all a heads up that the Chattanooga Animals are planning an ABC this summer. This will be a joint meet up with Georgia and Ohio! Corporate is aware and will be shipping out a box of swag to up the ante!

Details:

UncleBoo56 can be contacted via email: holyrolla56@gmail.com or on Instagram at https://instagram.com/uncleboo56/. You can also reach me on the Forum via PM or by checking the Georgia Animals thread.

Just wanted to give you all a heads up that the Chattanooga Animals are planning an ABC this summer. This will be a joint meet up with Georgia and Ohio! Corporate is aware and will be shipping out a box of swag to up the ante!

Details:

Contacts:
Chattanooga Animals: UncleBoo56 via email: holyrolla56@gmail.com or on Instagram @uncleboo56.
Georgia Animals: Gunrock shoot me a PM or by posting your message in the Georgia Animals thread. You can also find me on Instagram @johngreavesthethird
Ohio: deanna7272 @deanna7272 on IG or shoot either she or MAB a PM.

GunRock
05-15-15, 7:05 pm
I must have been really tired last night when I posted. Posted everything twice. lol.

Anyway, this summer is looking pretty good. The Ohio Animals are planning an ABC on June 27 which is looking pretty stacked up. If you're not committed to one of the several powerlifting meets scheduled that same day, this might be a good one to hit up. A bunch of the sponsored Animals including P. Diesel may be there as well. Info is in this thread: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?43686-Eaton-Ohio-June-ABC

Regardless, looking forward to seeing you guys on July 25th in Cleveland!

GunRock
07-02-15, 9:17 pm
Hey Gunrock,

This sounds like a good plan to me. Im going to say count me in. Ill round up as many of the Jackson ABC i can and head that way. If anything changes please let me know. I thnk the joint meet up will be bad ass. We had about 30 a few weeks ago for our ABC and had a fn blast. Let me know if anything can be done from the west side of tn to help out!
npcdusty

Hey Brothers we need to get a head count for this month's ABC in Cleveland, TN. I know npcdusty said he's down to travel. Please post your head count in the Chattanooga or Georgia threads so we can get a good number for the restaurant and to Corporate for the care package. I've also posted this on the AnimalPak page on Facebook so please share it there and on IG. I'm @johngreavesthethird or you can get the info from @uncleboo56

Starting to get excited.

GunRock
07-22-15, 8:42 pm
Just checking in to see what your final head count is if y'all are still planning on traveling down Saturday. Hope to see everyone there!