PDA

View Full Version : Fake shirts on ebay

jhenry
03-23-15, 9:58 pm
http://m.ebay.com/itm/171702849775?nav=SEARCH

Correct me if I'm wrong but here and there I've seen similar prints like this with the animal logo available in all different colors..can anything be done about this if this isn't a legit product

JHOORNSTRA
03-26-15, 10:11 pm
Probably not if it's international...but they look cheap and shitty...

deanna7272
03-27-15, 12:22 am
I'm always sending these off to Corp... There are MANY out there... My only thought is, I'm not putting $$$ in the pocket of someone that's taking $$$ out of the pockets of my friends... :)

Razor
03-27-15, 8:18 am
Probably not if it's international...but they look cheap and shitty...

haha that they do. Will never understand why you wouldn't buy something from the source and risk getting shitty quality fake gear but whatever.

intoodeep25
03-27-15, 9:37 am
haha that they do. Will never understand why you wouldn't buy something from the source and risk getting shitty quality fake gear but whatever.

Because the source doesn't offer a wide enough variety of their product. I think its pretty dumb that there aren't more colors and styles of gear available in the shop for purchase. THIS is the reason people buy this crap.

Appollonian
03-27-15, 11:46 am
Because the source doesn't offer a wide enough variety of their product. I think its pretty dumb that there aren't more colors and styles of gear available in the shop for purchase. THIS is the reason people buy this crap.

Over time Animal has offered a huge variety of shirts with different colors and designs. For me having a few really good ones that change with time is preferable to having 10 different types all at once. I know my budget appreciates it at least haha.

GunRock
03-27-15, 8:27 pm
http://m.ebay.com/itm/171702849775?nav=SEARCH

Correct me if I'm wrong but here and there I've seen similar prints like this with the animal logo available in all different colors..can anything be done about this if this isn't a legit product

I'm all about home made Animal gear but trying to sell it is just tacky.

JHOORNSTRA
03-29-15, 9:40 am
I'm gonna print some shirts with the "at" sign and sell it as animal...

@
Go Hard

skibasgym
03-29-15, 8:44 pm
It sucks that someone is always trying to duplicate/rip-off the originals!