PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Favorites

skibasgym
03-30-15, 12:16 pm
With the Easter and Passover Holidays coming up, what are your holiday favorites worth a cheat meal? Mine is poppyseed loaf - to die for!

deanna7272
03-30-15, 1:00 pm
I would have to say... Gummies..lol. I am a sweet freak... I'm a forever fat girl when it comes to gummy candy!! I have been very good this year though, only having gummies 2x since January...

My Easter basket better be loaded....

ironbound
04-07-15, 8:55 am
I'm not Jewish, but I know that coconut macaroons are huge for passover, and if those are ever in front of me on any occasion, well, it usually doesn't end well...

Nix0r
04-07-15, 8:58 am
Cadbury eggs. All of them.

deanna7272
04-07-15, 8:59 am
I would have to say... Gummies..lol. I am a sweet freak... I'm a forever fat girl when it comes to gummy candy!! I have been very good this year though, only having gummies 2x since January...

My Easter basket better be loaded....

As an update... I ended up with TWO baskets full of gummies and marshmallow yummies... Had some, but... A coworker of mine asked me to keep her accountable as she does a 21 days sugar reboot, so I was a good girl and put it all in the cabinet for a while... Out of sight / out of mind, right??

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter holiday!!!

skibasgym
04-18-15, 8:12 pm
New Easter favorite - pot cheese pierogies!

Jay Nera
04-28-15, 1:03 am
Cadbury eggs. All of them.

haha. My girlfriend stocks up on them during the easter holidays so that she has them throughout the year.

Pale Rider
04-28-15, 2:19 pm
Ever day is a cheat meal