PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: Limited Edition Blue Animal Pak & Iconic Military Tee

Animal Rep
04-14-15, 4:46 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVdyX7KMxwo

Once again, Animal is releasing a larger-than-life size can of Animal Pak and donating to a worthy military charity (nmcrs.org). For a limited time, when you buy the special "blue" Animal Pak can at Bodybuilding.com, you'll get 44 packs of Pak along with a unique blue Animal Iconic Tee absolutely free. It comes inside the larger and blue Animal Pak can. Get it now before supplies are gone. With your purchase, we'll donate to the Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/animalpak.html

smoothballer
04-15-15, 7:40 am
Got mine yesterday. So sick

P Diesel
04-15-15, 9:37 am
love these shirts and the can looks sick. may just get one to keep the can ;)

P

knotahumanbeing
04-15-15, 6:34 pm
Another reason why I'm glad to support this company and proud to represent it. Thank you not only for donating to a military based charity, but more specifically Navy-Marine Corps relief fund.

Semper Fi
Rob

Swolepez
04-15-15, 9:32 pm
love these shirts and the can looks sick. may just get one to keep the can ;)

P

Yep I ordered so I could have the can lol...I will probably wear the shirt once and then retire it..a little too small but for a good cause so it's all good

ganderson
04-17-15, 8:30 am
Got mine. Needless to say the shirt is great….but the can is awesome!

Jay Nera
04-28-15, 12:50 am
Those blue shirts are still hot too. People still ask me about those. Is animal ever going to put it in the store? Or will it forever be a bb.com promotion.

intoodeep25
04-28-15, 10:47 am
Those blue shirts are still hot too. People still ask me about those. Is animal ever going to put it in the store? Or will it forever be a bb.com promotion.

REP said in another thread they were going to have em in the shop he just didn't know when. I hope its soon, this is one shirt I really want.

rocky36
04-28-15, 6:47 pm

I hope it comes to the shop! the Bodybuilding.com ones only comes in one size... and it's too small :(

Razor
04-30-15, 2:23 pm
I was one of those that missed out on the can and shirt so hoping this drops soon!

Jay Nera
05-31-15, 10:59 pm
I can't believe these sold out after 1 hour. Thats incredible.