PDA

View Full Version : Dick's getting big now

Muscle
04-30-15, 10:52 pm
P robably need an intro...
Every once in a while I get motivated to log.
Not that it really matters....
I just need to get big.
So let's go!

4/29/15 Wednesday - DC Week 4 I think

Wide Reverse grip Incline BB - 165 x 13rp (so that's something like 8+3+2) - What kind of phaggot presses less than 185?!
Chest extreme stretch in the pushup position, I didn't hold it anywhere nearly long enough. Get your pec stretches under control, PUSSY.
Full ROM Seated DB shoulder press - 73's x FUQQ bench disintegrated underneath my glutes of steel, set ruined!!
Shoulder extreme stretch.
BB French Press - 95 x 15rp - JUST TOYING WITH IT!
Triceps xxtreme stretch, bumped it up to a 40 lb DB this time, fuarrrrrk that hurts. I LOVE IT GIVE IT TO ME.
Reverse Narrow Grip Rack Chin - +60 x 11rp (extremely angering equipment issues here primarily caused by my obliterated bench foot support. 11rp is too low for my rep range. I FAILED YOU DANTE.)
Wide Grip Semi-Upright T-Bar Row - 3 plates x 12 (Love these)
XXXtreme doorknob back stretch

That's it, biceps/forearms/legs tomorrow! I'm off to consume 2g protein/lb BW in potatoes.

Your pal,
Dick Tucker

Muscle
05-02-15, 3:17 pm
Saturday, May 2 (Moved it from Friday)

BB Curl - 100 x 15rp
Pinwheel Curl - 45's x 12
Biceps stretch
Standing BB Calf Raise - 135 x 12 DC reps
RDL - 245 x 12
(No hamstring stretch... cause I forgot it.)
DB Lunge - 93's x 6 (12 steps total), 43's x 20 (40 steps total) - Well, that was somewhat unpleasant.
Quad stretch with an absolutely pissening pump

Monday is the best day of the entire cycle, can't sleep, can't think, can't talk, I'm so excite to instantly transform into NATTY RUHL after it. There's NO LIMIT to the gains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkEXGgdqMz8

DELTS

Muscle
05-02-15, 3:26 pm
I also did 20 minutes fasted light cardio right after waking up this morning, then 2 sets neck band holds, 1st set fairly light and LONG, 2nd set heavier and shorter. I gotta get that orc neck again. Only two sets cause this was my first time training neck in a long time.

Saturday, May 2 (Moved it from Friday)

BB Curl - 100 x 15rp
Pinwheel Curl - 45's x 12
Biceps stretch
Standing BB Calf Raise - 135 x 12 DC reps
RDL - 245 x 12
(No hamstring stretch... cause I forgot it.)
DB Lunge - 93's x 6 (12 steps total), 43's x 20 (40 steps total) - Well, that was somewhat unpleasant.
Quad stretch with an absolutely pissening pump

Monday is the best day of the entire cycle, can't sleep, can't think, can't talk, I'm so excite to instantly transform into NATTY RUHL after it. There's NO LIMIT to the gains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkEXGgdqMz8

DELTS

Muscle
05-03-15, 9:30 am
I'm gonna post my TRUE NAKED MORNING EMPTY STOMACH NO SHOES NO PISS NO SHIT ALL MUSCLE bodyweight every few days.

182 lb.

yeah.

fml

EIGHTEEN POUNDS TIL IM A MAN. NEVER BEEN SO MOTIVATED IN MY BULKING LIFE THANK YOU BAKED DORIAN

Muscle
05-04-15, 5:03 pm
True morning BW - 184 lb. TWO LB GAINED IN ONE NIGHT RONNIE AINT GOT SHIT

BB Incline - 205x3 easy and hit the FUCKING WALL WHAT THE FUCK. No excuses either, I'm just gonna have to pick a new chest exercise, seriously what the fuck this is fucking bullshit man
Viking Shoulder Press - "135"x11rp - FUCK YEAH (it's 135 + whatever the wood weighs, scaled in some way to the rotation of the lever arm....so like 155 at the bottom and 150 at the top and fuck this I'm just saying it's 135)
Extreme shoulder stretch
CG Bench - 195 x 14rp (I didn't go for a big jump here cause I didn't want to crush my throat on the very very makeshift bench I'm using in place of the destroyed one)
EXTREME triceps stretch
Rack Chin - +60 x 15rp
Deadlift - 365 x 1 (Easy but the second was stapled), 315 x 4

Back off deadlifts, seriously. ...Thank you.

I AM RUHL

Muscle
05-05-15, 8:35 am
BW -183

Some fasted morning cardio (much less than 20 min, timing with breakfast didn't work), no neckwork today.

Muscle
05-06-15, 4:47 pm
184 lb

DB Curl (both arms at once) 45's x 16rp
Hammer Curl (both arms) 45's x 12 (not great form by the end)
EXTREME biceps stretch
Hamstrings and calves exasperated the fuck out of me trying to make something work. I'll have to put together some setups for them when I'm not in the middle of a session. I can afford to skip them today.
Front squat - 245 x 5, 170 x 20
Quads extremely stretched

340 lb, 4 inches of length, and 1 ft of height away from Svend Karlsen!

gettin there ;) ;)

Muscle
05-06-15, 5:09 pm
184 lb

DB Curl (both arms at once) 45's x 16rp
Hammer Curl (both arms) 45's x 12 (not great form by the end)
EXTREME biceps stretch
Hamstrings and calves exasperated the fuck out of me trying to make something work. I'll have to put together some setups for them when I'm not in the middle of a session. I can afford to skip them today.
Front squat - 245 x 5, 170 x 20
Quads extremely stretched

340 lb, 4 inches of length, and 1 ft of height away from Svend Karlsen!

gettin there ;) ;)

Calves done - 12 special DC reps with just BW - stiff legs, weight all the way up by my toes.... I was near failure on that last rep. Awesomely painful stretch.

Hamstrings can go fuck themselves.

Muscle
05-07-15, 8:57 am
TR00 BODYWEIGHT - 185 - SICK GAINS 15 MORE POUNDS TIL IM A NAKED EMPTY STOMACHED HAIRY ADULT MAN

A little fasted morning cardio. I seem to be just a bit leaner.

SHOULDERS TOMORROW YESSSSSSSSSSSSS HOLY SHIT BEST DAY EVER AND ITS BTN PRESS TOO!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SSoE9QDySU

Muscle
05-08-15, 4:27 pm
Alll KINDSA stretch marks all over my lats/triceps!!!!!! FUCK YES DANTE I OFFER YOU MY SKIN

Floor Press - 205 x 15rp (I think that's the best I've ever felt my upper pecs, nopowerlifter but this a great exercise!?!?)
The pec extreme stretch just feels bad, I need an alternative... or I'm doing it wrong.
BTN Press (ear level) - 155 x not enough so I dropped to 135 to finish the rest/pause
Extreme shoulder stretch
CG Incline - 185 x same deal, dropped to 165
Extreme triceps stretch
Chinup - +20 x 17rp
T-Bar Row - 4 plates x 12
Extreme lats stretch (the doorknob style one)

I've been slowly realizing that I fucked up just a bit right from the start here. A lot of my weights are gonna drop a bit so I can 1) emphasize the negative way more and 2) start at the top of the rep range. More fiber destruction and better gains in the end.

OKPEACESEEYA

Muscle
05-08-15, 4:31 pm
I've been slowly realizing that I fucked up just a bit right from the start here. A lot of my weights are gonna drop a bit so I can 1) emphasize the negative way more and 2) start at the top of the rep range. More fiber destruction and better gains in the end.

Also I'm pretty certain that I'm resting way too long in between rest/pauses.

(thx animalpak for not letting me edit posts after 3 minutes)

Muscle
05-09-15, 8:29 am
BW - 186 lb YEAHHHHHHH

Some fasted morning cardio, no neck band holds - right after waking up seems to be a bad time for that.

Muscle
05-11-15, 5:54 pm
DB Spider Curl - 25's x 25rp - THAS GUUD FORM - curl it up just to lower it slow :)
Extreme biceps stretch (forgot I was about to do forearms)
Reverse BB Curl - 65 x 12 (First person to strict reverse curl 135?????)
Seated Calves - 140 x 12 DC reps MORE PAIN MORE GAIN I WANT IT NOW GIVE ME THOSE WHITE MAN CALVES
Assisted Natural GHR - 15-20rp - I didn't count the reps, just tried to do them with less arm assistance than last time
Hamstring stretch (Extreme)
High Bar Squat - 315 x 5, 225 x 20 - Actually really shitty form on these, I don't know why. Don't give a fuck, I have too much brute POWER to care :)
EXTREME Quad stretch

Regards,
TIME2EAT

Muscle
05-12-15, 8:54 am
184 lb morning BW and not very bloated either.

A very little fasted morning cardio. I should probably do just a bit more of this.

LETS MAKE SOME GAINS, TOMORROW IS PRESSING (DELTS!!!) DAY!!!!!!

G Diesel
05-12-15, 12:41 pm
Cool to see somebody still blasting DC-style. Hardcore and effective training method, for sure.

Good shit bro.

Peace, G

Muscle
05-13-15, 5:43 pm
Cool to see somebody still blasting DC-style. Hardcore and effective training method, for sure.

Good shit bro.

Peace, G

Starting DC a few weeks ago was the best decision I've ever made, I'm blowing the fuck up! I couldn't care less about the latest fad training method, I care about the gains!

Muscle
05-13-15, 5:57 pm
Wide Ass-up bench - 205x11rp (tried to bench like Ruhl, but hte video I took ended up looking exactly like a powrlifting bench with more flaired elbows... huh)
DB pec stretch, fuck this feels scary
Standing Full ROM DB shoulder Press - 40's x 21rp (Holy shit :D Fast twitch as fuk + exaggerated negatives = 40 lb dumbbells... jesus christ)
Shoulder stretch
BB French press - 115 x 11rp
Triceps stretch
Reverse grip rack chin - +20x17rp (these kind of suck compared to wide grip)
Wide T-bar row - 4 plates x 12 (kinda sloppy, I didn't secure the end of the bar right)

Weights are down a bit, using much stricter form with the slow negatives, really TEARING those fibers up. Also not resting too long in between rest/pauses. Good stuff.

Muscle
05-14-15, 7:59 am
Morning BW - 185 lb. It's ABSURD that I'm so small. 200 lb NOW!

Some fasted morning cardio.

Muscle
05-14-15, 5:00 pm
Neck work. Two sets with bands, then I tried some bodyweight stuff for a few sets.

Crush it til I get mistaken for this guy!
http://i.imgur.com/04zLTeb.jpg

intoodeep25
05-14-15, 5:24 pm
Neck work. Two sets with bands, then I tried some bodyweight stuff for a few sets.

Crush it til I get mistaken for this guy!
http://i.imgur.com/04zLTeb.jpg

That guy is on the pete rubish neck and traps program lol.

This thread always gives me a good laugh. Keep up the good work.

Muscle
05-16-15, 12:49 pm
that guy is on the pete rubish neck and traps program lol.

This thread always gives me a good laugh. Keep up the good work.

yeahhhhhhhhhhh buddyyyyyy

Muscle
05-16-15, 1:06 pm
Fairly strict BB Curl - 95x18rp - GONNA CRUSH 135 BEFORE THIS BLAST IS OVER.
Alt Pinwheel Curl - 50's x 12 (kinda sloppy form, I'm gonna keep sloppin them up til I'm doing something heavy as fuck, then reset to a stricter version)
Biceps stretch
Standing BB Calf raise - 185 x 12 (couldn't do DC reps the right way with my setup, so I did a half-ass version. It was alright.)
RDL - 275 x 12 - I ABSOLUTELY DETEST THIS FUCKING EXERCISE DOING MY BEST TO KILL IT FROM MY ROTATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
I skipped lunges so I'd be able to eat my postworkout meal without puking. No time for eating later, so... lunges had to go. BULKING is more important than anything!!!

EAT THE WEIGHTS

Muscle
05-17-15, 9:56 am
187 lb empty naked morning BW!!!! YES 13 MORE POUNDS!!!!!

Muscle
05-18-15, 5:45 pm
Incline DB Press - 73's x 15rp (Sickening. On all DB presses I've started doing the negative halfway between a fly and a press - arms perpendicular to the ground. And then firing the concentric up the normal way. Accentuating the negative like that feels like it tears the fibers up like crazy. And it requires the use of embarrassingly light weights!)
Viking Shoulder Press - "135" x not enough. Time to switch this one out, FUCK. I loved this lift.
Delts extreme stretch
CG Bench - 205 x 13rp
Triceps extreme stretch
Rack Chin - +40 x 16rp
Deadlift off blocks (4 2x4's) slightly below knee (NO ROUND BACK, NEVER EVER EVER, NOT EVEN BY A MILLIMETER) - 315 x 4 - WOW THATS WEAK AS HELL
back extreme stretch

Strict form, slow negatives, and proper DC rest times on everything, I love this program man.

rainman
06-28-15, 12:44 pm
Hey. Where are you my man? The enthusiasm in this Journey is infectious.

Pale Rider
06-28-15, 7:36 pm
Good work

Muscle
02-24-17, 10:11 pm
We're back!!

Since this log I pulled 535 in competition, tore my pec, almost got myself killed in a car accident...

Recently I've been focusing more on cardio and getting myself healthy and injury free. Not as exciting, but necessary.

One of the most valuable things I started was drinking filtered water only. I don't even drink orange juice anymore man, literally just water. I feel SO much better, no more toxins. Has to be filtered though. The most convenient way to do this would be to get a whole house water filter, but I don't have the money for that haha. So I just got a countertop water filter, the best one according to my research on http://www.justaddcleanwater.com was the Big Berkey, which has served me very well so far.

I'm also thinking of becoming a vegan.... NOT. lol!