PDA

View Full Version : Race to All Time Drug Tested 220 Squat

ParkerT
05-01-15, 6:41 pm
Hey Animals,

I've been really off an on with posting on the Forum since I received my account, but have decided to make weekly updates now that I'm approaching an important goal in my eyes. Right now, I'm at about a clean 630lb Squat at gym weight 215lb raw with wraps at 19 years old. My birthday is the last week of July, and I am competing in the UPA meet August 1st, a couple days after I turn 20. My training is set for me to hit around a 670lb squat at this meet, walked out and drug tested. After that, I plan on taking a few weeks off than start prepping for a meet around Late November-December. The current All time World Record Squat raw with wraps for the 220lb weight class is 705lbs. My goal is to surpass that at a meet in that November-December period, or early to mid 2016.

I've also decided to fund-raise a donation to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, taking pledges per lb I squat the last meet of 2015. I'll start a kickstarter or something similar a couple months beforehand.

My meet prep for the UPA meet will start in about two weeks, and I'm looking to hit 672/396/633 for a 1701lb total. Being 19, I am more than open to criticism and tips on everything I post on this thread. I'll compile weekly top sets of each lift, and would be grateful for advice to hit the numbers I am working for.

Thanks for reading, and stay healthy.