PDA

View Full Version : First Raw United meet, bench only... Or naw...

AJones148
05-29-15, 8:25 pm
I'd been going back and forth about doing another meet after I failed so miserably at my March meet. Then I found out I had some back issues, and I was really unsure.. Then I decided fuck that shit. It's on. ... It might have to be my first bench only meet if my shit feels all fucked up, but hopefully by then it'll be better.. Or I'll have found some good liniment so I can just lift through it. Either way this fuckin meet is happening. Bench only or naw?? We gon see.....

Friday DE Bench
Band bench: +85 w/ red mini bands: *3*5
Reg bench: 90%*1: (did a quick wup rep at 135, felt like jumping from 85 w bands to 160 was too much), then 160*1. Fucking. Smoked. That. Shit. Fastest 160 I've ever benched.
Ring inv rows: AMRAP*3: 30, 25, 30
MB tri db press: 30s*20*3
3 way sh: 15s*10ea*3 (short rest periods)
Abs: pulldown like I used to do with cables: orange band*20*3

AJones148
05-30-15, 1:16 pm
Saturday Deadlifts
Deadlift: 83% of 95%: 255*2*2 (Based off lower max: 315), 275*1.. felt shitty, not as bad as last week but still not good at all.
Block pulls (4"): 225*3*3
Chin ups: +25plt*5*5
Hammer curls: +30s*15, +35s*10, +40s*8 first time I ever curled 40s
GHR: w/ orange band: *10*3
Prowler: +50lbs *5 suicides... cause fuck that I'm not tryin to be worried about making weight this time. Will start weekly weigh in next week.

And tonite there's a fight with a guy who trains at my gym (not on the team, not a powerlifter, like a legit MMA fighter.) I'ma go watch it at this bar, the team will be there. We been gettin along better so it shouldn't be too weird.

No math this weekend. My brain needs a break.

Animal chocolate chocolate chip whey with a banana is fuckin awesome.

AJones148
06-01-15, 9:49 pm
Tonight something happend that has never happend for me on bench. I missed a heavy bench (5lbs less than my max) and then I came back and lifted that shit on my next attempt. Before tonight that has never happend. Ever. On several occasions in the past, I've missed my heavy bench, tried over and over and missed it every time. But not today. Today bench didn't make me it's bitch. I made it mine.

Monday bench
Bench press: (warm up to 95 w/ red mini bands, then 135 raw), 91% of 95%: 155*2*2
"add 10-20 lbs": 170* miss, then 170*1
Band bench: w/ red mini bands, 125*1, 135*1 (band PR, I missed this last week).. wanted to go for another one but decided to be smart and save it for next week...
Dips: +30*5*3, +35*3*2
DB rows: w/ belt 97*5*3, 102*3, then 102*5
3 way shoulders: +20s*5ea*3 (short rest periods)
bicep curls: +25s*10*3
Abs: wheel +25plt*20*3

AJones148
06-03-15, 9:45 pm
Wed squat:
Squats with Texas bar (55 lbs): 91% of 95%: 250*2, 265*1, 280*1
Paused squat: 250*1*2
High bar squat: 215*3, 235*2
Blg split squat: +40s*6*3 left side only, cause the foot was fuckin up so I just did
Step ups: +40s*6*3 right side only
GHR: +25plt*8*3
Abs on GHR: +25plt*40*3

Felt pretty good today, evn tho it took a long ass time. There's only one of those Texas bars so we had to wait for it and share. Whatever, we squat with that bar at the meet so I waited and shared.

GunRock
06-03-15, 10:18 pm
Tonight something happend that has never happend for me on bench. I missed a heavy bench (5lbs less than my max) and then I came back and lifted that shit on my next attempt. Before tonight that has never happend. Ever. On several occasions in the past, I've missed my heavy bench, tried over and over and missed it every time. But not today. Today bench didn't make me it's bitch. I made it mine.

Monday bench
Bench press: (warm up to 95 w/ red mini bands, then 135 raw), 91% of 95%: 155*2*2
"add 10-20 lbs": 170* miss, then 170*1
Band bench: w/ red mini bands, 125*1, 135*1 (band PR, I missed this last week).. wanted to go for another one but decided to be smart and save it for next week...
Dips: +30*5*3, +35*3*2
DB rows: w/ belt 97*5*3, 102*3, then 102*5
3 way shoulders: +20s*5ea*3 (short rest periods)
bicep curls: +25s*10*3
Abs: wheel +25plt*20*3

Good job coming back. I logged on and hit the what's new button and I saw a post from Dan Green that might apply to what you've been going through. Looks like you might be on the way out of this but check out post #994 here for Dan's take on what to do if your lifts stall or go backwards. http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?39933-Questions-Answers-Partying-with-BOSS-Dan-Green/page50

AJones148
06-05-15, 11:05 pm
Fri DE Bench
Speed bench 50%: 95lbs + red mini bands: *3*6
Bench: 95%: 165* 1
Pullups: +25lbs*5*3
O ring inverted rows, AMRAP: 40, 45
1 arm laydown db skullcrusher: +20s* 12*3
Tri band overhead ext: orange band* 20*3
Abs: pulldown like on cables w/ orange band* 50*3

Bench didn't feel too good today, bicep felt weird. I think I was rushing and warmed up too fast tryna hurry up. 165 was ugly. Got backward at the sticking point but I still got it so whatever. Its late and I gotta get off her and go to bed so Im not too tired for deadlits I'll write more tomorrow

AJones148
06-06-15, 1:53 pm
Good job coming back. I logged on and hit the what's new button and I saw a post from Dan Green that might apply to what you've been going through. Looks like you might be on the way out of this but check out post #994 here for Dan's take on what to do if your lifts stall or go backwards. http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?39933-Questions-Answers-Partying-with-BOSS-Dan-Green/page50

Thanks, bro... I read it, and I think it's kind of what I'm doing by basing my deadlift max off a lower # this cycle.. maybe.. ?? Or naw???

Saturday Deadlifts:
Deadlift: 95% of 91%: 275*2*1, 285*1, 295*1
Block pulls (4"): 250*3*3 I know I'm slow off the floor but my sticking point is about 4 inches off the ground so I think these will help..
Farmers carry: 105 ea hand*20ft/ yds...??* 5 rounds, first 3 raw, last 2 with straps cause I ripped my hand a bit.. not sure bout the distance.. but this was the first time I did this weight on farmers carry...
Rev hyper: +red band* 12* 3

And I didn't have time to post this yesterday, cause I was rushing.. But last night me and the other girl were outside talking to the coach for like an hour after we lifted... So I guess he don't really hate me, and shit is actually going better with the team.. I'm not dreading going in anymore.. Except a little on Saturdays cause I'm still having DL issues... I wasn't gonna dl today, I was just gonna do some RDLs or something but then I was like fuck it. The deadlifts were ugly, as usual, but warmups felt slightly less disgusting than the past few weeks so I just did it, but added only 10 lbs for each single instead of 20.. Probably not maxing on DL next Saturday tho... Idk, we'll see...

And I just realized today is the 7 year anniversary of my car accident (the really bad one). So I guess in the grand scheme of things, while I'm definately not satisfied with these #s, shit's come a long way since then when I was all fucked up..

And I almost forgot to add:
yesterday I did cross body bicep curls, supersetted between the skullcrushers: +30s*10*3

AJones148
06-08-15, 8:56 pm
Monday Bench:
Bench: 101% of 95%: 170*2*1, 180 miss twice.. whatever. I PRd with 175 a month ago so I really didn't expect to get this so soon.
Slingshot bench: 185*3, 210 miss
Dips: +25*5, +30*5, +35*5, +40*4, +45*3
1 arm db rows: w/ pause: 82*5*2, 92*5*1, no pause, w/ belt: 102*5*2
3 way sh: w/ pause: 15s*6*3
Slow negative skullcrushers: +45*12*3 (really focused on form, and really slow neg, about 3-5 seconds each)
Abs: wheel +45plt*10*3

Was tired today. Warmups didn't feel great, so I'm glad I even got the double with 170... the second one was a real grinder, got backwards bad, but I somehow still recovered it. Not even mad about the 180. It takes me forever to bench PR, so I didn't really expect it, considering I just PRd a month ago..

Found out this gonna be a 130 lifter meet, 9 in my class. Shit.. And this a non-tested fed so I might not even place. I don't care, I just need to hit my #s. So bench only isn't lookin like a good idea at this point. I might just have to take a bullshit deadlift attempt to get a total..

Shirt came in the mail today.. Ima wear it for Wed when I double this 275 and go for the 290 pr.. That will put me so close to the 300 squat...

Failing bitch ass math. Teachers a real peice of shit. Fuck that shit. If I fail, I'm done with this school shit. I'm not taking that bullshit again they can kiss my fuckin ass. It don't matter. The only thing that matters is squatting 300.

Buckfever
06-10-15, 5:03 pm
Sorry to hear about the math. Maybe talk to the teacher. Lifting looks like it's going well though.

AJones148
06-10-15, 9:25 pm
Sorry to hear about the math. Maybe talk to the teacher. Lifting looks like it's going well though.

I tried, she's a fuckin bitch... She was basically like "keep working your hardest..." but she wouldn't tell me what I needed on the last test to pass. Wouldn't give me any extra credit, no curve, no nothing.. My boss says she can't show me favoritism over an email cause she could get in trouble for that so I'm just hoping she's less of a bitch when it comes time for that final grade... But more importantly, lifting is going pretty good lately.

Wed Squat
Squat: wups, 275*2 (PR), 290*1 (PR), miss 295, then tried again and got it. 295*1 PR
High bar: 225*2, 245*1 was pretty tired from the max squats by the time we did this
Step ups on high box: 15s*6*3
GHR: +orange band*10*3 (short rest periods)
skipped abs, oh well, fuck it

So close to the 300. Soon......

GunRock
06-10-15, 11:51 pm
Thanks, bro... I read it, and I think it's kind of what I'm doing by basing my deadlift max off a lower # this cycle.. maybe.. ?? Or naw???

Yeah, I think you should base your meet prep off of a realistic number you hope to get at the meet but your off season stuff should be based off of a percentage of your gym 1RM. Keep it up.

AJones148
06-13-15, 2:26 pm
Yeah, I think you should base your meet prep off of a realistic number you hope to get at the meet but your off season stuff should be based off of a percentage of your gym 1RM. Keep it up.

Well clearly that shit isn't working either. Nothing is fucking working for this goddamn deadlift. Fuck fucking deadlifting. Same shit, different day. Couldn't fucking pull 315. Again. How in the fuck can't I pull a weight I've pulled for 4 before? What the fuck is happening? What the fuck is wrong with this shitty ass weak peice of shit body? Now missing 315 is happening on a regular basis. Gay as fuck.

I guess I'm switching to sumo. My pull will be shit at this meet unless I just say fuck it and not even do this meet.

Yesterday: "speed" bench:
Bench w/ bands: 55% + red mini bands: 100*3*3
Bench w/ no bands: 135*2, then there was no % on the board and I maxed on bench Monday, so I said fuck it and fucked around with board press...
(2) board press: 135*3, 155*3, 175*1, went for another, missed it, then missed 185.
Dips: bw*12*5
Pullups: (2 sets reg grip, 1 set chinups, 2 sets neutral) bw*8*5.. used straps like a phaggot on the last 2 sets cause I ripped my hand last week. And cause I'm a phaggot
Band tri pushdown: orange band*20*4
Band face pulls: orange band*25*4
Band abs like on cables: orange band*40*3
3 way abs: *30ea*1

Sat bitch ass stupid ass fucking deadlift:
Deadlift: ...225*1, 275*1, missed gay ass bitch ass 315 3 times.
Sumo deadlifts: 135*4, 185*3, +belt:225*2, missed 275. Was already tired and pissed off at this point. Got it off the floor, couldn't lock it out. Wasn't sure wtf I was supposed to do with it, just stood there trying to grind a lift I don't really know how to do. Last time I tried sumo I couldn't even move 275. So fuck conventional. I'm done with that fucking ****. Sumo it is from now on. I already know I'm not even close to the goddamn fucking whore 350 so fuck it. I don't even give a shit if my pull is garbage at the meet. It's been fucking garbage for the last 8 months so what fucking difference does it make? I don't understand what the fuck happend or how this bullshit is even possible. I used to pull so much better. The girl on my team was at my house the ohter day and I showed her my old dl videos and she was like wtf? Why don't u pull like that anymore? Those looked easy. I have no answer. I don't fucking know. They were easy. Now it all feels like slow ass shit.
RDL: 225*5*3
Suitcase carry: +65* from gym to stop sign(??? feet... at least twice the distance I did farmer walk last week..) *3
Barbell curls: +55*10*2, +60*8*1
Situps with red band attached to rack: *15*2

163 lbs this morning so not only am I weak, I'm fat as fuck. Heavy week is close but that's no excuse. Fat bitch is fat.

Math is going shitty as fuck. When I fail I'm done with Shithole. I'm not going back. I quit. Fuck boring ass stupid ass school. I hate it and it's making me miserable cause its boring and I don't give a shit, and fatter cause I'm sitting on my ass so much because of it.

The one thing that fucking pisses me off to no end is working for nothing. Busting my ass for no goddamn results. Which is what's been happening with this fuck ass deadlift for months now, and this gay ass math class. '

I'm real close to just losing my shit and doing something stupid. Fuck everything.

Oh, but the team don't hate me no more. Yay. How fuckin awesome. There's a new guy whos hot but 1. I don't have time for that shit. and 2. I'm a fat weak fucking failure so I'm sure I'd have no chance even if I did try. but 3. I don't 'try' with guys. That's just weird and thirsty. The guy should be the one to 'try' not the girl.

Fucktard UPS is still a bunch of goddamn idiots. I'll spare yall the details on that one, but long story short, they can find my house to put the fucking paper on the door saying they came, need signature, then I sign it and leave it for them for the next day and then they can't find the house. Pieces of shit. You have one fucking job. How goddamn stupid can you be?

Goddamit I'm so fucking pissed off right now. But I gotta go to math lab. Fuck. Fuck me in the fucking asshole.. I already know it's gonna take everything in me to not hulksmash thier computer. I came pretty close to destroying mine last nite. I kicked it pretty good and it stopped working for a minute but when I restarted it it was ok. Whatever the fuck ever.

Buckfever
06-13-15, 4:19 pm
It could be that the lingering injury doesn't let you pull conventional with the kind of leverages you had before. So moving to Sumo might not be a bad idea and you could pull conventional as an accessory movement with lighter weight until you heal up better. The only thing is that you mention you don't know Sumo, so if you have the resource available I'd get some instruction on pulling Sumo. I see a lot of Sumo where they move their hips up way too early and turn it into a good morning.

Sorry to hear about the math, based on the deep level of introspection you have, you're obviously really smart, but there's a lot of different areas to math and sometimes you can get stuck. Get some tutoring you'll be fine.

As far as the meet. Look you're injured. If you want to do it for the experience or to support the team it's fine, but don't put so much pressure on yourself as far as performance. You're not being fair to yourself. Injuries take time.

AJones148
06-15-15, 9:33 pm
It could be that the lingering injury doesn't let you pull conventional with the kind of leverages you had before. So moving to Sumo might not be a bad idea and you could pull conventional as an accessory movement with lighter weight until you heal up better. The only thing is that you mention you don't know Sumo, so if you have the resource available I'd get some instruction on pulling Sumo. I see a lot of Sumo where they move their hips up way too early and turn it into a good morning.

Sorry to hear about the math, based on the deep level of introspection you have, you're obviously really smart, but there's a lot of different areas to math and sometimes you can get stuck. Get some tutoring you'll be fine.

As far as the meet. Look you're injured. If you want to do it for the experience or to support the team it's fine, but don't put so much pressure on yourself as far as performance. You're not being fair to yourself. Injuries take time.

I don't want to lift good for an injured person I just want to lift good. I need to deadlift how I used to. This is bullshit and it pisses me off. Its like something doesn't want me to lift that 350. Well fuck that its gonna happen at some point. It just disgusts me that I was so close last year and now I'm just not anymore.

My coach said my sumo looked like shit last week and don't pull sumo at the meet. Well fuck, my conventional aint much better lately. I kind of just don't want to deadlift at all at the meet. Maybe I'll just be like naw fuck that.

As for the gay math, I don't fuckin know. I need to pass this bullshit. I'm supposed to go to an actual decent school in fall for Exercise Science but if I don't pass this bullshit it's not gonna happen. I'll be in Shithole North forever.. Or thats' what they want. I hate that place so much, it's such a fucking dump and they act like they're against you, like they want you to fail and just give them more money to treat us like shit. Well fuck them, if I fail, I wonder if there's any chance of still getting into FAU and just retaking the math there... If I fail that dumb ass class, I'll still fininsh the semester for my other 2 classes, but either way this is my last semester in Shithole.

Everyone else goes to FAU already. Every day I'm in Shithole it makes me feel like a loser and a fucking failure. Even the hot new guy goes there. And for Exercise Science. I was talking to him today. Maybe later I'll stop being a FA weirdo and like get his # or be like wana get Wild Wings or some shit. I have no game lol. The "old" (not really old but the oldest on the team, so they call him old) guy said be confident and ask him questions about himself cause ppl like to talk about themselves. I suppose they do... But he's better looking than me, I'd give him like an 8.5 and I'm probably like a 6 or a 7 on a good day... So maybe I'm too old fat and ugly, and on top of it I'm an FAU reject who can't do math. Fuck... He said me and the other girl lift more than any girls hes ever seen, but I'm not sure if he finds that awesome or weird... Whatever even if he says fuck you you're ugly, I'll be like whatever phaggot I lift more than any bitch you know. So I guess that's something... Lol maybe I haven't graduated from hot mess to lukewarm mess.. But none of that shit is important. So here's some important shit:

Monday bench:
Bench: 75%*5 singles: 135*1*5 felt fast and good
Slingshot bench: 135*AMRAP: 21 PR; last time I got 17.
1" off chest Paused bench: 135*3*1
Skullcrusher: 65*10*5
1 arm db row w/ pause at top: 92*5*5 (no belt, not a phaggot today)
3 way sh w/ pause at top: 15s*10each*3
Forearm thing: +30 *3 sets each way
Abs: hanging leg raise: 2 sets bw, 2 sets + squishy 10lb ball
Weighted plank: +70* 1 min, +90* 30 sec cause I was fucking dead by then.

Maybe I'll do some of this shitty math tonight. I keep waiting for the day I actually do it and am like 'oh ok, I get it' but its just not happening. Tomorrow there's tutoring, but I been doing that and I'm still like wtf is this shit? how the fuck do I do this? Wtf do they want from me? I don't know. I just want to sit here and eat cookies and watch Ed Coan sumo deadlift videos, but that's not gonna help me right now so I guess I better get the 2 notebooks of badly disorganized, half wrong notes and the giant calculator I borrowed from the library out and get to it.

Buckfever
06-15-15, 11:09 pm
Nice job on the bench.

AJones148
06-17-15, 9:43 pm
Wed Squat:
Box jump: #2 box*3*1, then halfway to that box +6" or 4" or whatever the fuck it is for 2 sets of 3.. I decided instead of driving myself crazy about not being able to jump the higher box, I'll stand on some shit about half it's height and jump it. So once that gets better I'll lower the thing I'm standing on and eventually I won't be a phaggot and I'll be able to jump the box + the 4/6" peice consistently.
Squat: 75% for 5 singles: 225*1*5 a guy said the first 2 were high then the next ones were better. So why the fuck is he telling me that now like 4 weeks away from the meet? Now I feel like I won't be able to hit the 300 with proper depth...
Paused squat: 205*3*1
Front squat:165*3*2
Neutral chin ups: +10*5*5
GHR: +orange band*10*3
Abs: situp w/ plate: +25plt*15, +35plt*15*2

Used some liniment today. Holy fuck it was hot. Burned my ass pretty good. I guess it worked tho cause the hip wasn't feelin great when I went in. When I first put it on I didn't feel shit so I was like whatever.. Then like 5 min later I was like aww shit, maybe I done fucked up.. but by the time I was doin my workin sets it was so hot I couldn't feel any pain. Hopefully tomorrow I won't be paying for it.. Actually I don't care about tomorrow. Hopefully Sat my dls are slightly less disgusting than last week. But who the fuck knows? Deadlifts have been fucking disgusting for the last 7 months so why would I expect it to suddenly be any different?

GunRock
06-17-15, 9:58 pm
Wed Squat:
Box jump: #2 box*3*1, then halfway to that box +6" or 4" or whatever the fuck it is for 2 sets of 3.. I decided instead of driving myself crazy about not being able to jump the higher box, I'll stand on some shit about half it's height and jump it. So once that gets better I'll lower the thing I'm standing on and eventually I won't be a phaggot and I'll be able to jump the box + the 4/6" peice consistently. QUOTE]

Good idea.

[QUOTE=AJones148;1413028] Used some liniment today. Holy fuck it was hot. Burned my ass pretty good. I guess it worked tho cause the hip wasn't feelin great when I went in. When I first put it on I didn't feel shit so I was like whatever.. Then like 5 min later I was like aww shit, maybe I done fucked up.. but by the time I was doin my workin sets it was so hot I couldn't feel any pain. Hopefully tomorrow I won't be paying for it.. Actually I don't care about tomorrow. Hopefully Sat my dls are slightly less disgusting than last week. But who the fuck knows? Deadlifts have been fucking disgusting for the last 7 months so why would I expect it to suddenly be any different?
What liniment did you decide on? Did you get it from a local feed store or from EliteFTS? Regardless, glad it's working for you.

AJones148
06-19-15, 11:39 pm
I ended up gettin the Equi block.. Went to the feed store, didn't know what to get, stood there looking at em and couldn't make a decision. So I went home and looked at reviews, and the general consensus was that the Equi block was strongest. Tomorrow Ima use it to dl.. Maybe it'll help..

Friday Speed bench:
Speed bench: 40% + red mini bands: 75*3*10
Bench (no bands): 90%: 155 they said it was fast, I didn't like it. It felt weird, like it felt heavy when I unracked it but then it didn't when I actually did the lift. I wanted to do 135 first and they were like dont waste energy. But after I felt like it was too big of a jump and I shoulda did the 135 for 1 first.. It's just 135 I woulda been fine. They said oh you're warmed up already from the speed band bench, but I still think I needed to feel the 135 first.. Next time..
Dips: +25*5*5
Standing OHP: 65*10*3 hadn't done those in forever... but I've always sucked at OHP
O ring inverted row: AMRAP (sort of... I coulda did a couple more I think but I was like fuck it I was tired as hell and this is our light week): 35, 40, 35
Close grip bench: AMRAP: 135*8... I know I got 9 on this before but 1. I was fresh that day it was the main lift, today it was the last thing i did for the hell of it cause other ppl were doin it and I wanted one more tricep exercise 2. I haven't done these in like 2 months, and 3. I didn't do any warm up sets and I came down kinda awkwardly and slow as shit for the first few reps cause it just felt off, having not done that lift in a while. So whatever, not even mad...
Band face pull: orange band*30*4
Skipped abs, I'll farmers walk tomorrow.. Hopefully my hands don't rip any more..

Tomorrow we deadlift. Ima use the liniment. Temp says she gonna use some too.. I told her that shits hot but I don't think she knows how hot.. (Shit, I sure didn't before this week).. Well she gon learn today (or tomorrow)...

Math test is Sunday.. I been in that stupid ass math lab over 2 hours a day everyday this week. We'll see what happens. I'll be in that bitch tomorrow as soon as I get out the gym til they close.

Sleeps been shitty cause I'm too anxious about the test and the meet coming up so I'm tired which I'm sure isn't helping anything.

Had Wild Wings so don't expect a weigh in tomorrow. I don't need another thing to stress about right now and I know dat sodium will have my ass a few lbs heavy and it'll make me depressed so sometime during the week I'll weigh in..

Ok, now I'ma try to go to sleep instead of just rolling around in bed thinking about math and deadlifting.

AJones148
06-20-15, 1:58 pm
Well today sucked ass. Woke up feelin my lower back hurting. I guess maybe the standing OHP beltless the day before doing dls with an injury was just dumb as fuck.

Deadlifts: Supposed to do 5 singles with 75% of the shitty low max I'm using, did 2: 240*1*2... was like fuck this
Sumo dl: 225* the 3 other singles I didn't do conventional. Didn't feel great but felt better than conventional.
Sumo dl: 185*5*3
Chin ups: bw*5*5
Farmer carry: used straps cause my hands are all fucked up: 105* somewhat farther than last time, not sure how much tho *3 sets
Prowler suicides: +90*10 (short rest periods)
Abs: on ghr: *15*3
Hanging leg raise w/ red band: *10, *8, then dropset bw*8

I don't know about this stupid meet. I might drop out of it. If I do lift in it I probably won't deadlift. I won't get a total but I don't care. I'd rather not get a total than get a low gay one I hate.

Gotta go do math now. Fuck.

AJones148
06-22-15, 9:33 pm
So I had one hell of a weekend. Literally. It was like hell. Just fucking awful. Had an outstandingly horrible deadlift day on Sat, then spent the rest of the day in the cold miserable boring ass math lab. Spent about 3 and a half hours in the math lab Sunday, worked til I got 88% then 89% on the practice test without help. It was 40 questions, the final was 25 so I figured my chances were pretty good at that point. Went in and of course, about half the shit on the final wasn't even on the damn practice test. Did what I could, took the entire 2 hours... For a 64... Lost my shit, kicked the locker, broke a sign, ripped my book in half and threw it accross the parking lot. Basically had a full blown BF. It would be one thing if I hadn't been busting my ass for that class. But I was in that bitch every single day at least a couple hours, sometimes twice a day.

So this morning I was online and debating if I should email this teacher who had been acting like she wasn't gonna do shit to help me at all... Then I see an update and she apparently curved the second test. So I passed with a 71/ C.. Thank God, cause I wasn't gonna take it again. Whatever I'll take the C. It totally ruined the straight As I'd gotten since I started there but I don't even care. I passed. Now all I have left is Statistics for the next 6 weeks and this easy ass music appreciation class I'm already halfway done with for the same 6 weeks. When I get paid Wed I'm paying the application fee for FAU. My GPA is over 2.25 so I'm good. (For those of yall that don't know, I went to college years ago, and was a complete fuck up. Would go til I got the refund check then just stop going.. So now I'm basically paying for that shit by being stuck in Shithole North.. But its almost over.)

But enough about school. Fuck school. More importantly it was bench day, which I'm finally not hating anymore. Its funny how shit change. I remember when I used to love deadlift and hate bench, now it's kind of the opposite.. Well I don't love bench yet but I'm getting there.

Monday Bench:
Bench: 83% for 4 singles: 145*1*4
Paused (2 sec, 1 inch off chest) bench: 145*3*1
SS bench: AMRAP: 145*12 unassisted, then PJ touched the last 4. I honestly think I coulda got about 13 unassisted, but with the help I got 16. So I guess, really 12, sorta 16...
Skullcrusher: 75*10*3
1 arm DB row: with pause at top: 82*10*3 forms getting much better on these. I remeber at the old gym I could do 80s for 5 but they were ugly and I'd have to touch the floor between each rep.
BB front raise: 55*10*3 ... can't even lie these were so damn ugly. I'm embarrasingly bad at these.
Band face pull: orange band*20*3
Abs: Took my chances with the wheel cause I'm too lazy to make the makeshift wheel: +45plt*10, 12, 12

The guy was there. He was mirin my bench shoes. And he was mirin the gainz. Or so I like to think.. And he won't be coming on Weds, which is kinda good cause while I'd like to impress him with the squat, I don't need the distraction on the lift that's gonna make or break this meet for me. One day I'll stop being a phaggot. Not yet tho, it's too soon. Besides, I really need to focus on this stats class and doing well at this meet. I might just not deadlift at the meet. We'll see. I just don't know now. Got a new bra to wear at the meet Saturday (after math lab closed, of course.. I was the last one in that bitch, and they turned out the lights on my ass lol)... So I got a fresh green singlet, my socks, bra, ususal gear, liniment, all I need now is a headband and new underwear, cause I like to have brand new underwear on meet day, which I guess is kind of weird but whatever. And I think I'll buy another team shirt, cause the one I got looks dingy as fuck.. And an oil change. The car needs one before I go.. Got my job to let me leave early that day.. So I pretty much got most of my stuff ready.... Now to get my mind right and my shit together...

Buckfever
06-22-15, 11:26 pm
"Lost my shit, kicked the locker, broke a sign, ripped my book in half and threw it accross the parking lot"

Oh shit, I was laughing so fucking hard, I mean tears.

"So I passed"

I have to say, it was a long day at work, good but long. This was good.

Bean
06-23-15, 12:31 pm
Too many quotes to choose from...but all I have to say is use the rage that you express in your thread. Let that shit fuel you and when the time is right, release all that aggression through the weights even if it is for only one lift or one rep. Fuck em all....and get this shit

AJones148
06-24-15, 9:30 pm
Too many quotes to choose from...but all I have to say is use the rage that you express in your thread. Let that shit fuel you and when the time is right, release all that aggression through the weights even if it is for only one lift or one rep. Fuck em all....and get this shit

The aggression and how pissed off I am in general at shit that happens to me does help me lift. Some people say "don't waste so much energy getting all amped up like that" and shit but I've made some of my best lifts when I was mad as fuck. I know a few ppl who lift so calm and I'm like wtf? Its like the Kirk Karwoski quote where he says "Powerlifting is an external view of how pissed off at the world I really am"... Especially on squat. I need to be pissed off to squat well. My first meet I was just fucking terrified, like wtf did I get myself into? No PR. Second meet I was mad as fuck cause this guy from my gym was trying to tell me go lighter. I got the squat PR. Third meet I was just a mess and not wanting to go out there cause I knew I wasn't ready. No PR. So this time I need to be fucking mad again.. I don't know if any of em will tell me some bullshit that makes me mad, but I'm sure I'll be able to think of something that pisses me off.

And yeah, the school scene I made wasn't funny at the moment, but I bet if I saw a tape of it now I'd be laughing my ass off at it, especially since I passed. I wonder how they're gonna act when I come back to the math lab for my Stats class. That should be interesting... I might go back tomorrow..

As for today, lifting was just OK, not great not bad, I was tired but not hurting. I was yawning from the begenning and nothing was moving too fast. It didn't help that it was fucking 96 degrees when I got off work.. I hate this goddamn heat, it drains me of my energy.. When I was in Indiana and I lifted at Iron Pit the cold made me feel so refreshed and good.. Maybe one day I'll get the fuck out of FL... One day.. So I just focused on form and depth. No more wearing thick socks. Ever. I could tell the damn foot was gonna give me shit so I just took it off and lifted the entire workout in one sock like a weirdo.

Wed Squats:
Squats: 83% for 4 singles: 245*1*4
Paused squats: 225*1*2
Safety bar squats: 202*3*2 Fuckin saftey bar.. I almost missed that fucker a little.. Then when I got under it and it felt like hell I was like Sweet Baby Jesus fuck that thing
Step ups on high box: +20s *6*4
Pullups: +10*5*4, +25*3
GHR: +30lb ball*8*3
Situps w/ feet tied down on bench: +40lb ball*15*3

And now I gotta get off here and wash the hair. There is no saying fuck it and putting it in a bun the next day when you lift in a non- air conditoned gym in FL.

Lats are fried. Not sure if from Mondays paused rows or todays SSB squats. Or both probably.

AJones148
06-26-15, 8:49 pm
Friday Speed Bench
Speed bench: 45% : 85+red mini bands *3*8
Bench: "92-95%": 165*1
Dips: +30*5*4, *40*3*1
1 arm DB row w/ pause at top: +97*5*4, +102*3*1 all beltless, first time I went over 100 without a belt, and paused
Pullups with a 45 plate for 2 1/2 just for the hell of it to see if I could do a pullup with a plate.. PR
3 way sh: +20s*8ea*3 paused front and side at top.

165 was smooth but slow, I aint even gonna lie, it felt heavy as shit when I unracked it.. Whatever, I don't care. I finally did a pull up with a plate. So fuck you 165.

AJones148
06-27-15, 12:47 pm
Sat Deadlift or naw
DL: started wups, first one felt like shit, did sumo instead: to 225*2, missed 275 again. Fuck sumo fuck conventional fuck a deadlift.
Wasnt sure if I should just go home or do more accessories to make up for sucking at the main, but Ken said just do light RDL, 135*10*3
Went the fuck home.

Not sure if it was a good idea to shut it down like that. Felt like quite the bitch move. Ken didn't think so he was like I need to recover, I need to do less not more, not be in there 3 hours every day. But I don't get there til like 6 most of the time and I end up having to wait for shit and my squat and dl days it takes me like 17 min to do a dynamic warm up and shit so its more like 2. He says we older now we can't be in there so long and shit but wtf I know of ppl way older than me that go hard. Why can everyone else do it and my body's just a piece of shit?

I hate this fucking lift so much. Fuck this shit I'm not pulling at the meet. I don't even know anymore if this meet was just another stupid ass idea. I don't even really think my bench is good enough to do a bench only meet. More often than not I can't even pull shitty ass 315 anymore, so what the fuck do I want to pull even less than that (my easy opener in Nov) at this meet? Kens like if I rest the week before I'll be able to pull that at the meet. But I don't want to do another meet feeling like shit about my training leading up to it and just hoping that week will change shit and go in and fail again. And I don't want to pull 315 at the meet. That's shit. I don't see the point in doing a meet to not PR. Some days feel slow on bench so how do I know it wont on meet day and I won't even PR that. Last night this guy was like open with 150. Is he fucking kidding me? I opened with 160 at the last awful shit meet and got it and I'd like to think I couldn't possibly have a worse fucking day than that was, so why the fuck would I open so light?

Then as for squat, its ok, but I don't think I hit depth on the 295 last week cause I'm still slow as shit on the way down and searching for depth, never really knowing if I hit it or not on lowbar. Temp made a video this week and it was right there at parallel, lower than a lot of shit I've seen white-lighted, but not ATG. And I made a conscious effort to go as low as I physically could and I still don't know if its gonna be good enough. I wish I could upoad that shit on here but she has a shitty phone and cant send me it, and my stupid ass iPhone barely holds any videos so I'm almost out of storage which is partly why I don't record on my phone anymore. Partly cause I haven't done anything worth being recorded lately. But it don't matter if I hit 225 and 245 to depth. I need at least 275 at this meet or its not even worth lifting at. I think I can get that which should be my second, but I want the 300 at this meet, and I just don't see how my squat can be that much better when my bench is only 5 more pounds and my deadlift is so much worse than it used to be. Next week I'll try to record the squat on my phone.

And 161 this morning. Ate a bunch of crap on Thursday, been eating a bunch of crap like every other weekend. By a bunch of crap I mean I'll go to Whole Foods and get maybe some decent hot food on weekends, which isnt bad but then get like a few cookies or a donut and some of the other sweets/ bakery shit. Haven't been tracking for the last couple weeks. So whatever. I guess I'll make weight. Opening with 160 will be around bodyweight. If I can't hit bodyweight bench, really I shouldn't do the meet at all, so yeah, I won't be opening with no goddamn 150.

AJones148
06-29-15, 8:54 pm
Monday Bench:
Bench: "90%*1, 92.5%*1, 95%*1" but not really: 155*1, 165*1, 175* miss twice, which I know was actually 100% but my calculations were all in between #s so they were like do 155, 165, 175. Bullshit. Lets see if I miss it again at the meet.
Bench w/ ss: AMRAP: 175*3, then like 5 more with assistance, which obviously don't count for shit, cause nobody cares what you can do with assistance.
1 arm DB row: 112*3*4, used a light belt only on the left side, right side beltless. Accessory PR! Yay! Wow! Who gives a shit when Im still missing the lifts that matter?
Seated DB ohp: 30s*15, 11, 11.. didn't really want to push it since we tapering now.. Or at least I am..
Tricep behind head 1 arm extension: 20s*8*3
Abs: bw on GHR: *10*3

Days like this I don't know if doing this meet is another dumb ass idea.

Had to go in early to work today, fml. I hate going in early and listening to these whiny ass ppl bitch about fucking magazines all day. I'd like to tell them where I think they should put their magazines. So I didn't do any math this morning, so now I gotta get off here and do some.

AJones148
07-01-15, 9:51 pm
Wed squat:
Squat: supposed to do 90%, 92.5%, 95% for singles. Did the 90%, grinded the shit out of 265. Definately hit depth tho. Lost control of it bad but managed to recover it. Missed my first 275 (92.5%) then came back and got it. Grinded, screamed, etc. Just barely hit parallel on that one. Missed the first time cause I came down really slow and fucked it up. Decided to shut it down at that point, no 95%, even tho its ony 280.
Paused squat: 225*1*2, they were sayin do more I was like naw, so 235*1
Step ups: +25s*5*3
Abs: on bench w/ feet down: *25plt*10*3

Don't know why I'm so weak. I'm the weakest turd in there. It fucking pisses me off. I bust my ass for nothing. But that's pretty much every area of my life so I should be used to it by now. I don't even know why the fuck I try anymore. I just end up being mad and dissapointed and disgusted. I should just do nothing then I wouldn't be mad when I fail. Since all I have ever done and all I ever will do is fail. Then other ppl be bullshitting and sandbaggin and they get stronger despite that shit. But I do everything I'm supposed to, but it's all for nothing.

I don't even want to do this fucking meet anymore. I'm kind of stuck tho, cause I told Temp we'd get a hotel up there together, so now I'd be leaving her hanging if I don't go. Maybe it really will be bench only. Even tho I'm still sucking at that too. I'm just a fucking failure, one of those ppl whos bad at every single thing I try to do.

After this I won't be doing another meet for a long time. Not until I'm opening 275 squat and 350 dl. Not one fucking second sooner.

Buckfever
07-03-15, 5:57 am
Sounds like a plan enjoy this meet and then give yourself a good long ramp up for the next one. Incremental gains for someone as advanced as you take time. As frustrating as it is there's no short cut you have to bake for a good while at a level before you break through. I'd probably do all three lifts and not worry about the total it'll be good experience. Make sure you taper the volume good going into the meet. Come in strong and recovered. Good luck!!!

AJones148
07-03-15, 8:36 pm
Friday Deadlift fails and "speed" bench whatever the fuck
DL: up to 275, then failed 300. twice. Wow thats gay. A new low every goddam day. I pulled that shit for 3 sets of 4 in Nov meet prep and I pulled it the first time at my first meet March 2014. So I'm weaker than I was about a year and a half ago
Speed bench: 50% w/ red mini bands: +95*3*6
Bench (no bands): 135*1, 165*1
Dips: +35*5*3
Suitcase carry: +75*3 sets each side from gym to stop sign (est 60 ft?)

So I'm doing bench only. Fuck a deadlift. I'm not deadlifting for a long time. Fuck that Id rather squat twice a week or do cleans or some shit on Sat.

AJones148
07-06-15, 8:34 pm
.... And I don't want to do this goddamn meet anymore.
Monday bench fail
Bench: wups, 160*1 felt easy, thought I'd get the 5 lb PR, but nope. 180 miss*3
Slingshot bench fail: 185*1, 210*fail and then they were acting like I got it cause he "only touched it a little" like um no goddamit if I failed in any type of way, if you had to touch it to save my ass from dropping it on my stupid fucking face in any type of way, I don't give a shit if you only applied .0000000000000000000000000001 lbs of force, with one finger, it is a fucking fail.
DB OHP with the odd setup: 35s*10*3.. and why the fuck are we doing a "new" movement 3 and 2 weeks out?? kept it light to taper
Abs: on bench with feet down: +40 ball *15*2 same shit but throwing ball: +20 ball*15, 10

So I missed my bench. How the fuck am I doing a bench only meet and still failing my bench?? What fucking sense does that make? I suck at bench. This was a stupid ass idea. This whole damn meet was a dumb ass fucking idea. I really want to drop out but I can't. This girl on the strength and conditioning group was saying she was going to watch so I tried to see if she would take my place and share the room with Temp but shes going with her bf. Fml. Its like I suck at all 3 of the lifts so what the fuck is the point. I'm starting to fucking hate all 3 cause I'm getting nowhere with any of them.

AJones148
07-06-15, 10:42 pm
Im supposed to be reading this Statistics book and all I can think about is this stupid meet. Why the fuck is there push/pull, bench only and deadlift only but never a squat only or a "squat-press" option? Thats just bullshit what about the lifters who can't/ don't want to/ suck at pulling?? Why can one get out of squatting for whatever reason, but not deadlifting? Ok, I understand some have injuries, but what about everyone with an injury that is worse when deadlifting as opposed to squatting?? I don't understand the theory or reason (if there even is one) behind this.

Everyone knows the bench struggle is real for me. It's getting slightly better sort of but not really cause its gone up 10lbs but I've gained 10 lbs so yeah it still is stagnant and sucks. So how the fuck am I gonna do a bench only meet? I don't give a shit what anyone says if you don't PR on something why the fuck even do a meet? I can't enjoy myself at a meet if I'm not PRing on something. It's not fun. I hate it. All it does is piss me off and make me feel like a fuckin piece of shit. So what sense does it make for me to only do a lift for which there's a strong chance I won't PR in at the meet?

So given the possibility that squats aren't shit on Wed, what if I feel like that's my only chance for any type of PR? Should I even ask if I can do a "squat-press" or is that never a possibility, and they're gonna just say "if you can squat, just deadlift what you can" or some shit? Will they get mad if I even ask? I don't know these ppl in this fed at all, so its not like oh we cool like that they'll let me or whatever.. I wonder if they'd let me squat and count my "total" on bench only and the squat will just be unofficial or something...??

I would just squat and bench and call it a day, whatever, I don't care about not finishing/ getting a DNF. As I've said before, I'd rather not have a total than a low shitty one. I just want a PR and to not deadlift. But then something really shitty occured to me: if I do that, I think?? (correct me if I'm wrong) that counts against the team total and that would be shitty of me and they'd be mad and hate me openly again. I don't even want to ask Ken cause I feel like hes gonna be like just try your best on dl and do the whole meet. .. But last meet when I was deciding my opener, even he was like 320 is good cause if you cant lift that what's the point? ... Which is one of the realest, smartest things he's ever said to me. All that happy horseshit do your best its good enough positivity yay! stuff is just what coaches are supposed to say and at the end of the day don't help your meet total at all. And believe it or naw, I don't give a shit about positivity and happniess and whatever the fuck all I care about is my raw total.

What do yall think? Ask to "squat-press"? Don't say shit at all? Take one for the team and bench only? Really take one for the team and cry alot afterward and do full meet, deadlift and all? Say fuck everyone fuck everything and "squat-press"? I feel like if I do that God will punish me for being a shithead and I'll miss my fuckin squat or some stupid shit anyway...

Fuck I know that was long..
Cliffs:
* Don't want to dl
* Sort of want to bench, but PR around 25% probability for all time PR, 75% for unimpressive meet PR
* Want to squat
* Chances go from 25% to 75% for an impressive PR if I "squat-press"
* Can I "squat-press"?
* Should I ask to "squat-press" or will it just piss ppl off?
* If yes, ok done... Now I better fuckin PR after all that
* If naw, take one for team and deadlift and be upset about it for months after bad dl and shit total? or
* Be a team player and bench only?
* Or be a piece of shit and squat-press anyway?
* Maybe ask to squat "unofficially"..
* ^^^^Is that even a thing?

* Pls respond

AJones148
07-08-15, 9:13 pm
Squat PR, bitch!!
Squat: wups, 225*1, 250*1, 275*1 cause I can't just make the jump and I wanted to see how the 275 felt before I went for it.. Felt aiite, so fuck it.
300* didn't even try, got scared like a fuck boy and re racked it cause I felt like it was too heavy and I was gonna get crushed.. But fuck that I aint no bitch
300* 1 PR
Walkout: 315*15 sec
GHR: bw*8*2

I probably fucked up some stuff at work today, all I could think about was that 300... First time I got under it I was like or naw and I reracked it. They were all lookin like wtf. I was like aww shit, fuck that I gotta get this. Got my mind right and went for it. Just focused on getting as tight as I could, and then getting tighter. Kinda blacked out, don't really remember shit but grinding some on the way up. Wasn't the slowest, wasn't fast, but it was faster than I expected it to be.. Or maybe I just don't remember how slow it actually was.. Whatever, I'm now in the 300 club. 315 walk out felt like I was gonna get crushed and die, the longest 15 seconds of my life. But I held that bitch.

So now I guess Ima just email the dude and see if I can squat at the meet. Even if they don't count it and I just do it for fun, whatever. I just want to squat and bench but not dl. I was kinda waiting to see how today went before I made a decision about even asking to squat. But fuck it, I may as well try.

AJones148
07-11-15, 9:40 am
Friday speed bench:
Speed bench: 55%+ red mini bands: 100*1*3
Bench: wups 160 easy then 175 ugly grinder

And it's a wrap. End of training for this meet. Am I doing bench only?? Shit I still don't fuckin know.. Bench is ok but I don't think its good enough to guarantee me a pr in this meet.. Maybe a "meet pr" but a real all time PR? I doubt it.. It takes me forever to bench pr and I got the 175 or like 2 months ago so probably naw...

Didn't email the meet guy to ask about doing a "squat press"..

A couple retards pissed me off at the gym yesterday. I hate ppl who think they're smarter/ stronger than they really are. Like yeah ok whatever u just another weak stupid fuck so get the fuck outta here with that bullshit I'm not even gonna pretend I'm listening or that I give a shit.

Makes me tempted to just squat and bench and call it a day, regardless of the dnf and all that shit..

But I still haven't made a decision.. I have a feeling I'll end up doing the full meet cause clearly I lost my fucking mind a long time ago and even when the weights are kicking my ass I keep coming back for more.

GunRock
07-12-15, 4:58 pm
Friday speed bench:
Speed bench: 55%+ red mini bands: 100*1*3
Bench: wups 160 easy then 175 ugly grinder

And it's a wrap. End of training for this meet. Am I doing bench only?? Shit I still don't fuckin know.. Bench is ok but I don't think its good enough to guarantee me a pr in this meet.. Maybe a "meet pr" but a real all time PR? I doubt it.. It takes me forever to bench pr and I got the 175 or like 2 months ago so probably naw...

Didn't email the meet guy to ask about doing a "squat press"..

A couple retards pissed me off at the gym yesterday. I hate ppl who think they're smarter/ stronger than they really are. Like yeah ok whatever u just another weak stupid fuck so get the fuck outta here with that bullshit I'm not even gonna pretend I'm listening or that I give a shit.

Makes me tempted to just squat and bench and call it a day, regardless of the dnf and all that shit..

But I still haven't made a decision.. I have a feeling I'll end up doing the full meet cause clearly I lost my fucking mind a long time ago and even when the weights are kicking my ass I keep coming back for more.

Give it hell Lil Sis. No matter the outcome.

AJones148
07-14-15, 7:10 pm
Give it hell Lil Sis. No matter the outcome.

Thanks, bro... Fuck it full meet it is. It seems like I keep saying I'm not gonna do things and end up doing them anyway, so yep, full meet.

Im thinking openers: 250, 160, 315. If I miss it I miss it, but I'm not aiming any lower than that. If I dnf/bomb out on dl, oh well. There will be more meets. This prep has been a strange one, didn't even feel like a real meet prep this time, since I spent a lot of it thinking I was gonna bench only.

And I know this is whatever and it wasn't on purpose by any means, but I sort of made it into one of those DJSKAY Youtube PL motivation videos. You can sort of see the side of my face in the background when Sam Byrd squats 900 in the cage.. And yes, I know I'm a phaggot for being happy about that shit.. But I guess phaggot or naw, I'm in that bitch.. One step closer.. I think that was the 6th one he's made. Maybe by like the 30th one I'll actually be lifting in it lol..

I hope this week of doing nothing actually helps this time.. Last time I did rest the week before but I did bench in the cage for reps and squat a little at the meetup. Which I will NEVER ever in a million fucking years admit to Ken, cause I already know he gonna totally blame that on my shitty performance at the last meet. Everything is already ready: got my clothes and meet bag packed, got my oil change, made arrangements for these idiots to watch my dog.. But am I ready? Shit, we gonna find out soon enough.

One of my friends I haven't seen in a while is doing this meet and we in the same weight class (unless my fat ass don't make weight, which I don't care that much but it would be shitty cause then my bench looks even less impressive). We were msging and she asked how my squat is. My other friend was like 'she was trying to see if she squats more than you. Now you have to beat her.' ... Part of me is like I don't care if I beat her, but part of me in the back of my mind is excited and nervous and like aww shit, here we go.. Maybe I'll get another yoga session in this week to help my mobility. Gotta squat good at this meet or I'll be forcing myself to deadlift for nothing.

Ok, that's enough weird rambling for now.

AJones148
07-17-15, 8:14 pm
Made weight, 159.4 with clothes on. And in the afternoon.. Coulda made 158s again if I'd had to. Had wild wings, trying to get weight back up a little. Openers set: 250, 160, 315.

GunRock
07-17-15, 8:17 pm
Made weight, 159.4 with clothes on. And in the afternoon.. Coulda made 158s again if I'd had to. Had wild wings, trying to get weight back up a little. Openers set: 250, 160, 315.

Can't wait to hear your results. Seize the day Lil Sis.

AJones148
07-18-15, 10:02 pm
Can't wait to hear your results. Seize the day Lil Sis.

275/170/185 @ 159.4. Went 6/9, 2 meet PRs (squat and bench, obviously) but was hurting like hell at the end so had to take token deadlift (and it was sumo lol).. See my thread in Powerlifting section for full write up and vids.

Journey will be continued in "Journey to My Elite Total" thread in regular Journey section.

GunRock
07-20-15, 1:26 pm
275/170/185 @ 159.4. Went 6/9, 2 meet PRs (squat and bench, obviously) but was hurting like hell at the end so had to take token deadlift (and it was sumo lol).. See my thread in Powerlifting section for full write up and vids.

Journey will be continued in "Journey to My Elite Total" thread in regular Journey section.

2 Meet PRs is a big deal. Good job Lil Sis!