PDA

View Full Version : Juiced Aminos

skibasgym
06-02-15, 12:21 pm
I personally feel that the addition of juiced aminos into my diet plan has helped my body recover and helped sustain blood sugar levels.
skibs
skibasgym

G Diesel
06-02-15, 1:20 pm
Definitely.

I drink mine every training day without fail. Tastes awesome and definitely improves recovery.

Peace, G

J-Dawg
06-02-15, 2:10 pm
I expect some shirtless dancing at Eric's wedding!

Aggression
06-02-15, 3:43 pm
I don't really know what type of effect is has on recovery or anything in that regard. But I still use Juiced Aminos daily. I'll throw 2-3 scoops into my gallon jug and drink it daily. I can't stand drinking regular water. Hate the taste. Always need something with flavor in there. And what better to use than Juiced Aminos? Flavor and multiple recovery benefits.

Pete Rubish
06-02-15, 5:14 pm
I literally never go a day without them. Even if it's an off day from training, I still will throw a couple scoops into a jug and sip on that throughout the day. The new Strawberry Limeade flavor is incredible anyway. I've always had a sweet tooth and these seem to take care of that without all the sugar.

intoodeep25
06-02-15, 7:28 pm
in my experience 1 dose a day didnt do much at all for me. Mega dosing aminos, however, at higher servings/grams per day provided noticeable decreases in soreness and increased recovery. Only downside is that that gets pricey.

LoneWolf45
06-03-15, 12:56 pm
Awesome to sip during a workout. Definitely helps with the endurance of a big training day.

G Diesel
06-03-15, 1:25 pm
Awesome to sip during a workout. Definitely helps with the endurance of a big training day.

I think that's fair. Taking aminos in high dosages is where you start to see the demonstrable differences.

Peace, G

J-Dawg
06-03-15, 3:34 pm

I love me some Juiced Aminos intra-workout... and all day long lol.

naturalguy
06-03-15, 4:25 pm
I expect some shirtless dancing at Eric's wedding!

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-05/20150525_101639_zpsr7npkxl2.jpg (http://s145.photobucket.com/user/er1994/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-05/20150525_101639_zpsr7npkxl2.jpg.html)

Beast145
06-05-15, 11:24 am
I dilute 2 scoops in a gallon of water and drink during my workout.

P Diesel
06-17-15, 2:08 pm
never miss a training session and never go without my juiced aminos

P

Jay
06-18-15, 11:52 am
One heaping scoop. one scoop of carboplus.. intra workout-

jack3d14
06-23-15, 5:15 pm
I use juiced aminos (http://www.samedaysupplements.com/animal-juiced-aminos-by-universal-nutrition-grape-juiced-126-grams.html) as a intraworkout. Tastes pretty good too!

Sami
06-28-15, 2:22 am
one scoope of jucied aminos with vitargo intra then you will see GYM green ...

Rex
06-28-15, 12:19 pm
I dilute 2 scoops in a gallon of water and drink during my workout.

Sounds familiar...
Who told you to do that?

J Wong
06-28-15, 8:18 pm
Going to be trying something new for my intra workout drink this training cycle:

3 scoops Sour Citrus Rush Universal Torrent
3 scoops Strawberry Limeade Juiced Aminos

Pete Rubish
06-28-15, 11:45 pm
Going to be trying something new for my intra workout drink this training cycle:

I have yet to try the Torrent although I have some on hand, but that sounds like a pretty good combo.

jack3d14
07-07-15, 2:44 pm
Same Day Supplements has deal right on juiced aminos (http://www.samedaysupplements.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?cat=0&manufacturer=35&q=juiced+amino) (50 % off) with coupon AMINO50

http://www.samedaysupplements.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?cat=0&manufacturer=35&q=juiced+amino

G Diesel
07-07-15, 3:15 pm

Holy shit. That's epic.

Mad macros and aminos in your cup.

Peace, G

J-Dawg
07-07-15, 3:28 pm
I've been doing a combo of Animal Juiced Aminos OJ + SportPharma CarbMax OJ + Universal Creatine (Just realized--all three brands, hah!) I find this combo to be really awesome for helping recovery from the outdoor cardio sessions (prowler, sled, etc) and higher volume sessions.

G Diesel
07-07-15, 3:31 pm
I've been doing a combo of Animal Juiced Aminos OJ + SportPharma CarbMax OJ + Universal Creatine (Just realized--all three brands, hah!) I find this combo to be really awesome for helping recovery from the outdoor cardio sessions (prowler, sled, etc) and higher volume sessions.

Awesome, J. It gets no better than simple carbs mixed with aminos for training.

I've done Juiced Aminos mixed with Gatorade on several occasions.

Peace, G

GUNZ
07-07-15, 3:36 pm
I go with Juiced Amino mixed with carbo plus and Animal Pump!! That's my go to eveyday

G Diesel
07-08-15, 10:05 am
I go with Juiced Amino mixed with carbo plus and Animal Pump!! That's my go to eveyday

Hence the powerlifter with the unreal pumps and gnarly vascularity.

Peace, G

J-Dawg
07-08-15, 10:38 am
Awesome, J. It gets no better than simple carbs mixed with aminos for training.

I've done Juiced Aminos mixed with Gatorade on several occasions.

Peace, G

Yep - you really can't beat those combos G.

Another intra-workout mix I've been cooking up is:
1 serving Juiced Aminos OJ
1/4 serving Animal Whey Vanilla (for the pre-digested protein source of about 6g)
1-2 servings of SportPharmaCarb Max (simple carbs)
1 serving Universal Creatine.

Aggression
07-15-15, 11:21 am
#TooMuchAnabolicResidue ^^^

Nix0r
07-15-15, 11:22 am

#AnabolicResidueOfTheSwoleGods

G Diesel
07-15-15, 1:09 pm
Yep - you really can't beat those combos G.

Another intra-workout mix I've been cooking up is:
1 serving Juiced Aminos OJ
1/4 serving Animal Whey Vanilla (for the pre-digested protein source of about 6g)
1-2 servings of SportPharmaCarb Max (simple carbs)
1 serving Universal Creatine.

A little bit of dreamsicle action right there. J is the mad supp scientist.

#HighlyAnabolicShakerCupFilth

Peace, G

P Diesel
07-15-15, 1:19 pm

#HighlyAnabolicShakerCupFilth

eat the shaker

P

Aggression
07-25-15, 5:40 pm
SportPharma - The Shit Works

Jay Nera
07-26-15, 11:09 pm
No supplement out there tastes better than the orange juiced aminos. My problem with it is that i end up going through it so fast.

Animal should make a 1kg container for sale.

Please.

G Diesel
07-27-15, 10:48 am
No supplement out there tastes better than the orange juiced aminos. My problem with it is that i end up going through it so fast.

Shit is awesome.

Anabolic Tang.

Peace, G

bplay915
09-22-15, 7:19 pm
would you say 1 scoop juiced aminos has very similar ratio of bcaa to eaa of 1 pack of nitro? since both are about 6 grams of eaas per scoop/pack

J-Dawg
09-25-15, 11:12 am
would you say 1 scoop juiced aminos has very similar ratio of bcaa to eaa of 1 pack of nitro? since both are about 6 grams of eaas per scoop/pack

Animal Juiced Aminos gives you the option for a powdered amino product that contains BCAA, EAA plus additional performance and recovery aminos and patented aminos. Nitro is targeted if you just want pure EAA and the benefits of straight EAA. It’s also different in that it comes in capsules.

J-Dawg
09-25-15, 11:12 am

Animal should make a 1kg container for sale.

Please.

Haha, it is really good. Maybe we need a 10lb bag like we do with Animal Whey and Animal Mass?

Nix0r
09-25-15, 11:45 am
Haha, it is really good. Maybe we need a 10lb bag like we do with Animal Whey and Animal Mass?

Please. Please. Please.

G-Six
09-25-15, 11:56 am

I would say this is definitely true. I take 1 packet preworkout and 1 packet post workout OR 2 scoops Juiced intra. I switch it up month to month

ganderson
09-25-15, 1:44 pm

We definitely need that! haha

TortureKiller
11-10-15, 8:23 pm
Just started using JA a few days ago. I'm loving them thus far and plan to keep them in my arsenal. I got the strawberry limeade flavor.