PDA

View Full Version : Boss of bosses

Universal Rep
06-05-15, 12:30 pm
Just cuz...

sgerwel1985
06-05-15, 2:40 pm
Will there be any type of online stream for this event?

J Wong
06-05-15, 3:21 pm
Can't wait.

12 weeks out from tomorrow.

OakStrong
06-06-15, 4:36 pm
I just wanna chill in Cali for a week.

Derek Kendall
06-08-15, 3:56 pm
Big meet = Big numbers cant wait!

BOSS
06-09-15, 4:35 pm
Will there be any type of online stream for this event?

Yes there will definitely be live stream

sgerwel1985
06-09-15, 9:26 pm
Yes there will definitely be live stream

Fantastic! If i were closer i'd love to watch in person, however traveling from Pittsburgh may not be the most economical thing to do. May also cause my wife to murder me in my sleep.

G Diesel
06-17-15, 10:12 am
I just wanna chill in Cali for a week.

Sounds about right. It is nice out there.

Peace, G

P Diesel
06-17-15, 10:24 am
there is a good crew going looks like. good luck to everyone in the coming months training for this event.

P

Universal Rep
06-19-15, 11:35 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-r7OZrVZYA

Jay
06-19-15, 11:49 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-r7OZrVZYA

That trailer was awesome! This is gonna be a sick event.

npcdusty
06-19-15, 12:23 pm
Live stream! Oh I cant wait for this one!!!!!

N. Motta
07-30-15, 7:29 pm
So why did Animal pull out of BOB2?

N. Motta
07-31-15, 7:47 am
???

intoodeep25
07-31-15, 3:12 pm
???

When did this happen??

N. Motta
07-31-15, 4:09 pm
I believe yesterday.

Universal Rep
08-05-15, 11:14 am
So why did Animal pull out of BOB2?

Yeah I heard about this too. Dunno the details and dunno if they will explain.They usually dont make public comments when issues arise in an attempt to not create more confusion... But Im sure theres a good reason. Corporate never makes quick decisions. If anythin, they take a while on account of thinkin it thru from every perspective.

G Diesel
08-05-15, 12:43 pm
From my knowledge, there was a misunderstanding regarding the terms of the sponsorship package, and the parties parted ways regarding the meet amicably. Nothing sexy or dramatic, I'm sure to the chagrin of some. Strictly business in this case.

I know Animal fully supports Dan and all the athletes competing at Boss of Bosses 2.

Certainly going to be a crazy meet and it is definitely too bad we're not involved. But I'm sure there will be opportunities in the future to do big things together.

Peace, G

sgerwel1985
08-05-15, 1:12 pm
From my knowledge, there was a misunderstanding regarding the terms of the sponsorship package, and the parties parted ways regarding the meet amicably. Nothing sexy or dramatic, I'm sure to the chagrin of some. Strictly business in this case.

I know Animal fully supports Dan and all the athletes competing at Boss of Bosses 2.

Certainly going to be a crazy meet and it is definitely too bad we're not involved. But I'm sure there will be opportunities in the future to do big things together.

Peace, G

What's the saying "people making a mountain out of a molehill?"

Think that applies here.

Razor
08-05-15, 1:19 pm

Peace, G

Thanks G a lot of discussion surrounding this news today. Great getting a bit of clarification.

Aggression
08-05-15, 3:38 pm
The comments on YouTube and IG are entertaining. "Animal isn't shit with Dan Green", "I thought Dan Green owned Animal", lol. I guess for some people, even both sides stating that it was just a matter of an agreement, and that both parties are fine with the split, its just not good enough for them. They want bloodshed. Off with their heads!

Universal Rep
08-06-15, 9:17 am
Nothing sexy or dramatic, I'm sure to the chagrin of some.

They want bloodshed. Off with their heads!

Thats the interwebs for ya... The interwebs is often nuthin more than a way to make up for the excitement missin in real life, eh?

G Diesel
08-06-15, 10:04 am
What's the saying "people making a mountain out of a molehill?"

Think that applies here.

Thanks G a lot of discussion surrounding this news today. Great getting a bit of clarification.

I guess for some people, even both sides stating that it was just a matter of an agreement, and that both parties are fine with the split, its just not good enough for them. They want bloodshed. Off with their heads!

I was there last year, for the first Boss of Bosses, when it was more of a local meet, and it was great. So I'm sure their event will be awesome this year. Dan is passionate about making this thing a resounding success.

But like I said, my impression of the sponsorship situation is that while unfortunate, it is also much ado about nothing. The drama is unwarranted. I'm sure we'll collaborate to do some other big shit in the future.

Peace, G