PDA

View Full Version : "Big on a Budget" with Jason "HUGE" Huh

G Diesel
06-12-15, 11:31 am
The latest version of one of my favorite Animal offerings is now live on Bodybuilding.com, this time featuring my brother, Jason "HUGE" Huh.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/big-on-a-budget-mastering-the-essentials-with-jason-huge-huh.html

This is the REAL SHIT. What Animal is all about. Practical knowledge and solutions--fresh ideas, to help you overcome obstacles and circumstances. And move closer to your goals and dreams.

Much respect to J Huh for the insight, approach and perspective.

Peace, G

Bean
06-12-15, 12:14 pm
just finished watching it...good stuff. I want to know why they have a picture of him with a hundred dollar bill..huge on a hundred coming out soon perhaps? unless it is already out and I just cant find it anywhere

sgerwel1985
06-12-15, 2:52 pm
The latest version of one of my favorite Animal offerings is now live on Bodybuilding.com, this time featuring my brother, Jason "HUGE" Huh.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/big-on-a-budget-mastering-the-essentials-with-jason-huge-huh.html

This is the REAL SHIT. What Animal is all about. Practical knowledge and solutions--fresh ideas, to help you overcome obstacles and circumstances. And move closer to your goals and dreams.

Much respect to J Huh for the insight, approach and perspective.

Peace, G

Awesome vid... was expecting mostly oreo and cake shopping with him.

DGymn
06-13-15, 12:56 pm
Love his aproach, easy, clean and simple to cook. Too bad it's really low in fat but with some olive oil you can fix allot.
Looking forward to huge on a hundred!

Brasil
06-13-15, 1:36 pm
Love his aproach, easy, clean and simple to cook. Too bad it's really low in fat but with some olive oil you can fix allot.
Looking forward to huge on a hundred!

THIS!

MELTDOWN
06-14-15, 3:35 pm
Dollars and cents with common sense right there. As the $$ is a concern, leave the swiss rolls on the shelf.
Food to grow on for sure. Real world advice also... Job at a restaurant... that's right !!
My nephew just got his summer job at a gym.... similar thought process.

Carry On !!!

G Diesel
06-15-15, 9:18 am
Awesome vid... was expecting mostly oreo and cake shopping with him.

In my experience with Jason, his cheats are epic but rare. He eats really clean (think tablespoons of rice per meal) most of the time.

Dollars and cents with common sense right there. As the $$ is a concern, leave the swiss rolls on the shelf.
Food to grow on for sure. Real world advice also... Job at a restaurant... that's right !!
My nephew just got his summer job at a gym.... similar thought process.

Carry On !!!

That was me, my brother. Senior year of high school I got a gig working at the Brigantine Fitness Center opening up at 4:45am on Wednesday and Sunday mornings, just so I could save my folks the dough and further embed myself in the gym culture. I worked shifts there consistently (even some weekends during college) for the next 10+ years.

At that age, I was bitten by the bug and the thought of getting paid to work at the gym (where you could train when it wasn't busy) was amazing.

Peace, G

Enforcer
06-15-15, 9:27 am
Hands down one of the greatest and most instructional videos I have ever seen. Jason knows his shit when it comes to meal prep thats for sure

deiontebrah
06-15-15, 10:00 am
It's nice to see how all the Big on a budget/Huge on a hundred videos all go down to the basics. Chicken, rice, eggs, potatoes, beef, etc, because they work. And every video has a different way of implementing them, truly Animal.

Rex
06-15-15, 5:56 pm
Awesome video.

MR. C
06-17-15, 2:00 pm
Awesome.

Rex
06-18-15, 5:58 pm
It's nice to see how all the Big on a budget/Huge on a hundred videos all go down to the basics. Chicken, rice, eggs, potatoes, beef, etc, because they work. And every video has a different way of implementing them, truly Animal.

Of course. Honestly, I couldnīt even think of anything else to buy in a grocery store when the goal is maximizing muscle gains.
Could you?

Swolepez
06-18-15, 6:26 pm
No hate on Ox, Wrath or Rex but what I really liked about Huge's Big on a Budget is that he actually covered all 6 meals with the $50 without having to add the protein powders like the others did....but on the flip side, it did have the least variety of the series lol

deiontebrah
06-20-15, 8:38 pm
Of course. Honestly, I couldnīt even think of anything else to buy in a grocery store when the goal is maximizing muscle gains.
Could you?

Definitely can't. To be completely honest I don't see a need to spend my money on any other food that isn't going to get me to the end goal.

skibasgym
06-22-15, 8:25 pm
Great video

Jay Nera
06-30-15, 11:05 am
Solid stuff right there.