PDA

View Full Version : Feeling dizzy after taking Cuts

hkusp45
06-22-15, 1:20 pm
Hey all, I'm looking to shed some fat, and I think I'm going to try Cuts again.

However, the first time I took it, after about 30 -45 mins after i pop the pill (without the stims) I started feeling dizzy and in some cases nauseous. Does this mean I am not drinking enough water or is this just a side effect?

I am planning to do Animal's Training routine #9 ( i generally stick to animal's training routines) http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=148 ------ here's the link

I am not looking to drop a crazy amount of fat but def want to get toner. I am a healthy eater, sometimes I will cheat on a Friday or Saturday.
- How much cardio do you guys generally do a day to cut some excess poundage?

Thanks!

CammaRHINO
06-22-15, 1:40 pm
If your water intake is too low, generally never ever less than a gallon, 1.5 gallons be better if your cutting, you can get some light headed feelings or dizzy. Remember in Cuts is a pretty strong diuretic. If your flushing water out of your body and not maintaining a healthy amount in it for function you can get sides. Other than that if you haven't done anything drastic like cut our carbs or something crazy like that I doubt your diet is what is effecting it.

hkusp45
06-22-15, 2:40 pm
Im sure its not being hydrated well enough... sometimes when im at my desk at work i forget to knock back some water if im working on spreadsheets or something else.

Do you have a recommendation on the amount of cardio or are you not a cardio guy? I freaking hate cardio hahahah

Aggression
06-24-15, 2:52 pm
Water intake can definitely get away from someone if they're not paying attention. Just try to keep it in the back of your head. As for cardio, it all depends on your goals. For me, I've recently begun running around my neighborhood. I can't stand the thought of doing any 'cardio' indoors in the summer. I'll head out and do an easy mile run and then start doing sprints; sprint one block walk another, etc. After the mile run, do ~5 of those and you're good. I'm sure its not the 'best' cardio for my goals, but its better than nothing.

G Diesel
06-25-15, 5:05 pm
Hydration could definitely be the issue.

Also, some folks have a tough time taking supps on an empty stomach too. Herbs, vitamins and minerals can hit you hard sometimes if you have no other substantial fuel in your system.

Peace, G

Lightnin'
06-29-15, 12:55 am
Hydration could definitely be the issue.

Also, some folks have a tough time taking supps on an empty stomach too. Herbs, vitamins and minerals can hit you hard sometimes if you have no other substantial fuel in your system.

Peace, G

Agreed. This happens to me often with animal sups on an empty stomach. = strong products. I have to have something in me at all times taking pre-stims and morning vitamins. I've seen a man get sick on empty stomach pak, omega, flex. Ain't pretty.