PDA

View Full Version : Carb powder

Orthodox
06-28-15, 11:15 am
Ive always struggled to consume carbs. Probably because I've always eaten a truck load. Ive never let up on myself. If theres one potato on the plate, I'm gonna eat it right. Like my boy G once wrote, "theres children starving out there". Last spoon of rice, whatever Its going down the hatch. Ive always over eat carbs and if im honest, under eat protein. Hell I've gone weeks without protein just to prove a point, and my body, my muscles have looked just as good.nif not, better. Much more fuller, rounder and just happier. Some people are the opposite, I'm not one of those. Ive gone to the most deepest levels to get those calories in. My main way to just throw it all in the blender. Potato, some rice, tuna, just hit that switch and drink. Sure it taste like shit but so does stake when you eat it 12 times a day.
Mass amounts I'm talking, not your basic consumption amount needed for all that scientific crap, in order to grow and avoid body fat. I don't get involved with all that body fat politics. I just eat. I was 9 stone when i entered this game, I'm above 300 pounds and my mid riff looks just fine. You ever tried Yam powder? What about grounded Rice? Fu Fu? You should, your save your self a lot of chewing and the body rejoices because the breakdown of 5000 + cals a day is hard work for the body. With these carbs already grounded down, the absorption is much quicker, hence little body fat. I can consume 1000 calories in one go. Just blend it up bro. Cold water, milk whats it matter, just get it done.

Carbs in powdered form. Yam, corn, rice, its all good. Eat ad much ad you can in solid corm, then add some powder carbs to all your liquids. Water, milk , whatever. Tip for the guy who will not be mastered by Carbs. Who will not give in to all their worries and intimidations. 1000 calories a day bro

Orthodox
06-28-15, 11:56 am
Ive always struggled to consume carbs. Probably because I've always eaten a truck load. Ive never let up on myself. If theres one potato on the plate, I'm gonna eat it right. Like my boy G once wrote, "theres children starving out there". Last spoon of rice, whatever Its going down the hatch. Ive always over eat carbs and if im honest, under eat protein. Hell I've gone weeks without protein just to prove a point, and my body, my muscles have looked just as good.nif not, better. Much more fuller, rounder and just happier. Some people are the opposite, I'm not one of those. Ive gone to the most deepest levels to get those calories in. My main way to just throw it all in the blender. Potato, some rice, tuna, just hit that switch and drink. Sure it taste like shit but so does stake when you eat it 12 times a day.
Mass amounts I'm talking, not your basic consumption amount needed for all that scientific crap, in order to grow and avoid body fat. I don't get involved with all that body fat politics. I just eat. I was 9 stone when i entered this game, I'm above 300 pounds and my mid riff looks just fine. You ever tried Yam powder? What about grounded Rice? Fu Fu? You should, your save your self a lot of chewing and the body rejoices because the breakdown of 5000 + cals a day is hard work for the body. With these carbs already grounded down, the absorption is much quicker, hence little body fat. I can consume 1000 calories in one go. Just blend it up bro. Cold water, milk whats it matter, just get it done.

Carbs in powdered form. Yam, corn, rice, its all good. Eat ad much ad you can in solid corm, then add some powder carbs to all your liquids. Water, milk , whatever. Tip for the guy who will not be mastered by Carbs. Who will not give in to all their worries and intimidations. 1000 calories a day bro

Apologies guys i wrote '1000 calories '. I meant 10,000. I get too excited when i type, what you gonna do? Sorry again

Cellardweller
06-28-15, 12:27 pm
I've used rice flour in shakes. I've also ground dry oats to make oatmeal powder and I've ground regular boxed cereal and made powder out of that too. Cereal is great when you're looking for a bit more flavor and can't stand the blandness anymore.

Rex
06-28-15, 12:28 pm
I mix ground corn/rice with eggwhites and make pancakes out of that.

2 cups of eggwhites
250gr powder

is the basic mixture.
60g protein and 200g carbs right there. Super easy and compact
(Add sweetner, cinnamon, vanilla, maybe a scoop of whey... pour some apple sauce or sirup on top)

Orthodox
06-28-15, 12:41 pm
I mix ground corn/rice with eggwhites and make pancakes out of that.

2 cups of eggwhites
250gr powder

is the basic mixture.
60g protein and 200g carbs right there. Super easy and compact
(Add sweetner, cinnamon, vanilla, maybe a scoop of whey... pour some apple sauce or sirup on top)

Sounds great Mr T Rex. Thanks. I shall treat myself to some over the weekend.

Orthodox
06-28-15, 4:20 pm
I've used rice flour in shakes. I've also ground dry oats to make oatmeal powder and I've ground regular boxed cereal and made powder out of that too. Cereal is great when you're looking for a bit more flavor and can't stand the blandness anymore.

'Boxed cereal' thats a great idea. Your'd probably need a fair bit though id spect. Back in the day when i was wrkin nights, i would get home, i was so tired man. I use to just blend up gritz with honey. My 13 stone days :) gd times

Rex
06-29-15, 6:16 pm
'Boxed cereal' thats a great idea. Your'd probably need a fair bit though id spect. Back in the day when i was wrkin nights, i would get home, i was so tired man. I use to just blend up gritz with honey. My 13 stone days :) gd times

cereal is a great post training carb source. Very low fat and absolutely easy to digest

Jay Nera
06-30-15, 10:52 am
cereal is a great post training carb source. Very low fat and absolutely easy to digest

I remember the first time someone told me to eat a bowl of cereal post workout. I thought he was crazy. MInd you, i was eating low carb paleo at the time. Given that i was trying to put on size, the advice was great. And easy to do, who doesn't like eating cereal?