PDA

View Full Version : Workout Diaries and session planing

Orthodox
06-28-15, 12:31 pm
If you've wrote down the night before what your gonna do the next day in the gym, odds are your session ain't gonna be that effective. Why? Because your mind has already told your body whats coming. Before you've even picked up a weight you've already done the best your gonna do. Your body knows whats coming and has already made plans which then cancel out your plans, unless you were lying when you wrote and planed out your next session? Maybe you write it down to throw your body off? Or to remind your self what your doing?

Other than my blessed power lifting brothers, who have to keep track of lifts, weight etc, why a bodybuilder dose this ill never know? Why carry a dairy, carry a bible if you need to hold a book, it will ad you better in your attempts to add on muscle. Bodybuilding is for DOERS. Those who just get the job done. To build muscle you need to train instinctively! When you plan out a session, your mind and body is dictating to your spirit and soul. This is nit right. Whats next, their telling you how much reps, how much sets you can do. How much food you can eat etc. Don't be a slave to your mind and body, your Spirit and Soul is much greater. They dictate what will be. They give you Growth and Strength.

TRAIN INSTINCTIVELY, your grow quicker

Jay Nera
06-30-15, 12:18 am
haha. After reading the first two sentences i thought, wow thats arrogant….and then the second paragraph. cheers :)

Orthodox
06-30-15, 5:42 am
haha. After reading the first two sentences i thought, wow thats arrogant….and then the second paragraph. cheers :)

Ha ha, I hear ya Jay, no disrespect intended. You guys are Super human, we know tthis. Your purpose, your quest is truly honourable, Hallowed. I'm jealous of you lot in the Cage, cause your way has meaning. Sometimes i wish I was blessed with that kindda of strength. Your really doing something, tapping in to your higher selves. But hay, every man has his own gift from God right?

Journey well