PDA

View Full Version : Whats next?

Orthodox
07-01-15, 3:18 am
I contemplate anxiously the Packs of the future? Their ingredients, their compounds, will they ever go extremely anabolic? :) What type of science will be involved? Oh the possibilities gets a bodybuilder wondering, not to mention waiting...

So Universal i ask you... Whats next?

G Diesel
07-01-15, 1:25 pm
I've heard rumors of something BIG. Something I will definitely utilize strategically in my protocol.

I also get excited for new flavors. I'd love some Blue Raspberry or Green Apple Juiced Aminos and Rage XL.

Peace, G

Orthodox
07-01-15, 1:56 pm
I've heard rumors of something BIG. Something I will definitely utilize strategically in my protocol.

I also get excited for new flavors. I'd love some Blue Raspberry or Green Apple Juiced Aminos and Rage XL.

Peace, G

I hear that G unit, Remember us on the other side of the pond.

Nix0r
07-01-15, 2:03 pm

Peace, G

Don't you idly make mention of the prospect of Green Apple anything around me. Things could get hairy.

G Diesel
07-01-15, 2:12 pm
Don't you idly make mention of the prospect of Green Apple anything around me. Things could get hairy.

Wishful thinking on both of those flavor suggestions on my part... Based on nothing but one lad's optimism.

Peace, G

Sprint
07-01-15, 4:06 pm
I hear that G unit, Remember us on the other side of the pond.

Absolutely, sometimes we get the thin end of the wedge over here.

Swolepez
07-02-15, 4:37 pm
I'm always looking forward to what Animal has next but honestly they have everything pretty much covered so I don't see a need to make anything new at the moment..

If anything, focus on what they already have and either make more flavors or reformulate if needed..that's about it

J-Dawg
07-06-15, 10:53 am
Something new already in the works...

P Diesel
07-06-15, 11:27 am
Blue Razz!!!!!!!

P

Appollonian
07-06-15, 11:28 am

I don't think I would get another flavor of Juiced Aminos if GA comes out.

G Diesel
07-07-15, 2:17 pm
Blue Razz!!!!!!!

P

Fuck yeah.

I don't think I would get another flavor of Juiced Aminos if GA comes out.

Amen.

Peace, G