PDA

View Full Version : Blood Red

Razor
07-17-15, 1:12 pm
New Shirt? Spill the beans!

Cellardweller
07-18-15, 11:14 am
Sounds beyond awesome. Where you hearing this rumor?

ganderson
07-18-15, 5:53 pm
Naturalguy, G Diesel, and some of the guys had them on at the ABC today...they are sick looking!

Rex
07-19-15, 10:08 am
Naturalguy, G Diesel, and some of the guys had them on at the ABC today...they are sick looking!

Not that I want to make you guys jealous but... mine are in the mail...

Thunder Chicken
07-19-15, 10:49 am
Those shirts look sweet!!!!

Cellardweller
07-19-15, 12:18 pm
Hello? Pics?

HIGA MONSTER
07-20-15, 10:31 pm
Got mine in the mail today...THEY ARE FUCKIN SICK.

https://instagram.com/p/5YJ6_LBLvx/?taken-by=higamonster

Razor
07-21-15, 8:29 am
Alright enough talk haha. When and where?

Nix0r
07-21-15, 9:22 am

Dick!

I want one.

N. Motta
07-21-15, 9:43 am
Alright enough talk haha. When and where?

They'll string us along until the Olympia, and then drop it then.

P Diesel
07-21-15, 10:29 am

haha exactly, i mean im wearin mine right now.

P

Bean
07-21-15, 10:32 am
and let me guess....no 4x talls available. One day I will wear an Animal shirt, even if I have to attach the two fuckers together :)

GunRock
07-22-15, 12:00 am
haha exactly, i mean im wearin mine right now. P

To me there comes a certain point when Animal sponsored athletes need to have something that the rest of us don't. Call me a brown noser if you will but there's got to be some benefit for all of the personal appearances and other demands put upon you for being an Animal athlete. Doesn't bother me at all if only the sponsored athletes ever get it or at least get it first.

That being said, it's a sick shirt.

Universal Rep
07-22-15, 2:45 pm
Sounds beyond awesome. Where you hearing this rumor?

https://instagram.com/p/5NMe-FASr9

HIGA MONSTER
07-22-15, 7:27 pm
Dick!

I want one.
You can touch it if you want... when you come to Seattle in September.

Nix0r
07-23-15, 9:54 am
You can touch it if you want... when you come to Seattle in September.

Don't say things you can't take back.

skibasgym
07-26-15, 5:27 pm
Sick sick shirts!

Jay Nera
07-26-15, 10:10 pm
Yes indeed.. The blood red is pretty badass. I really like the icon photo as well.

Universal Rep
08-06-15, 9:30 am
Yes indeed.. The blood red is pretty badass. I really like the icon photo as well.

Agreed. For wutever reason, red/black is a sick, power combo...

Razor
08-11-15, 8:08 am
Agreed. For wutever reason, red/black is a sick, power combo...

Alright enough slacking :P

BCent
08-13-15, 6:18 pm
Alright enough slacking :P

My bet is that it's dropping around the Olympia, as stated earlier... but seeing as I wont be there... here's hoping that they make some available online!!

rocky36
08-16-15, 12:53 am
or they will do another one day sale and fuck the majority of us out of the chance to get one. again.

Beach91
08-16-15, 8:36 am
Would love something a bit different then always a tshirt, maybe a hoodie

As well, think it would be great on a flexfit black hat, or, a fitted New Era flat bill version that hasnt
been done before in the animal line

BCent
08-16-15, 1:11 pm
Would love something a bit different then always a tshirt, maybe a hoodie

As well, think it would be great on a flexfit black hat, or, a fitted New Era flat bill version that hasnt
been done before in the animal line

I'd love a fitted as well, but I think one of the big challenges with this (speaking from experience trying to get logo'd fitted's) is that from an inventory perspective it can be incredibly difficult to stock. Whereas shirts come in however many standard size (S-XXL or whatever), fitted hats come in many sizes from what like 6 1/2 to 8 something with 1/8 inch variations... it turns out to be a huge pain to stock that kind of stuff, not to mention any charges from New Era (based on your suggestion) to actually make the hats...

That being said I'd love to see one!

Thunder Chicken
08-20-15, 11:29 pm
Still holding out???? Lol

Beach91
09-22-15, 9:07 pm
I'd love a fitted as well, but I think one of the big challenges with this (speaking from experience trying to get logo'd fitted's) is that from an inventory perspective it can be incredibly difficult to stock. Whereas shirts come in however many standard size (S-XXL or whatever), fitted hats come in many sizes from what like 6 1/2 to 8 something with 1/8 inch variations... it turns out to be a huge pain to stock that kind of stuff, not to mention any charges from New Era (based on your suggestion) to actually make the hats...

That being said I'd love to see one!

The shirts up on instagram and looks killer

Maybe Blood Reds the name of the next sup in the animal line? I kinda like the sound of Blood Red

ganderson
09-24-15, 9:12 am
OCTOBER 6TH!!! Everyone get ready.

Universal Rep
09-24-15, 9:56 am
OCTOBER 6TH!!! Everyone get ready.

Yup. Just waiting on the exact start time, sizes, pricing and other info. Sale will go on here... http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/category.cfm?id=20

Hopefully traffic wont crash the site this time.

BCent
09-24-15, 11:43 am
Yup. Just waiting on the exact start time, sizes, pricing and other info. Sale will go on here... http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/category.cfm?id=20

Hopefully traffic wont crash the site this time.

Hope you have your servers ready!! lol

Universal Rep
09-24-15, 1:45 pm
Hope you have your servers ready!! lol

I believe Corporate has put the date on the calendar and notified the relevant parties includin the web folks haha...

bigdog
10-01-15, 5:58 pm
I cant wait! these shirts are sick! I missed the blue shirt sale, not missing this one!

Jay Nera
10-27-15, 11:51 pm
I cant wait! these shirts are sick! I missed the blue shirt sale, not missing this one!

Im surprised another blue run isn't going down given that they sold out within a few hours.