PDA

View Full Version : Lions & Lambs

Machine
07-22-15, 4:25 pm
If you're a lion, just kill zebra. You don't need to film every kill, you don't need to wear a catchy T-shirt proclaiming you're a lion, you don't need to brag at the local watering hole about how many zebra you've killed...just fucking kill zebra.

MACHINE

Orthodox
07-23-15, 5:47 am
If you're a lion, just kill zebra. You don't need to film every kill, you don't need to wear a catchy T-shirt proclaiming you're a lion, you don't need to brag at the local watering hole about how many zebra you've killed...just fucking kill zebra.

MACHINE

And to the Lamb who is brave enough to take on this Lion, should he win, shall find an abundance of honey buried deep within this Lions rib cage...

Stand thy ground and humbleness shall protect thee for meekness shall always overpower anger

Nmowery
07-23-15, 10:21 am
True words...but you know a lion in an animal shirt would kill ALL the zebra...

Kowboy
07-23-15, 10:51 am

MACHINE

They always warn you about the quiet ones, a true beast never has to say a word.

Cellardweller
07-23-15, 10:57 am
And to the Lamb who is brave enough to take on this Lion, should he win ... BECOMES a lion.

Edited for truth.

intoodeep25
07-23-15, 11:49 am
They always warn you about the quiet ones, a true beast never has to say a word.

100% truth

P Diesel
07-24-15, 10:34 am
just kill ... u think a lion cares how he looks while hes doing it, who is watching, how many other lions like it or will talk about it later, edit the content to be more appealing? ... nah, just kill

P

Machine
07-24-15, 10:49 am
just kill ... u think a lion cares how he looks while hes doing it, who is watching, how many other lions like it or will talk about it later, edit the content to be more appealing? ... nah, just kill

P

YES

This is what I'm talking about - BE WHAT WE ARE - not talk about being what we are...the rest is just chicken shit in the rain.

Thanks for reading P...and for being a lion.

MACHINE

Machine
07-24-15, 11:03 am
I have to say I like where you're all going with the lamb killing the lion scenario...it's a nice thought. We all want to think there's some other world where people love each other and no one hurts...where everything is fair. But there isn't any other world...there's just this one.

And in this world, lambs never kill lions - that has been decided by fate, not hope.

It has a lot to do with what informs your belief system; if you identify with the lamb, I'm sorry. If someone or something informs a sense in you that justice has anything to do with survival - it does not. Modern man keeps driving and pushing this notion, working every single day to perfect this notion that the world we live in can be fair and just and plentiful. That is not the natural order of things.

You don't get to have this AND that...you get to choose this OR that...not both. We are in trouble on all sides because we are affronted by disturbances in our concept of fair play - this is pretentious bullshit. Nothing will ever be even or fair - nothing occuring in nature is even or fair - death is the only God people must heed without fail.

The beauty and curse of man is that we can choose, animals cannot choose, we can choose to fight or lay down - we must choose to fight while we are able. I need no scripture to inform me in that regard.

MACHINE