PDA

View Full Version : Another Animal WHEY flavor?

Swolepez
07-24-15, 1:07 pm
http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p702/urg862/image_zps5cmlcyuz.jpg (http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/urg862/media/image_zps5cmlcyuz.jpg.html)

Interesting.....

naturalguy
07-24-15, 4:26 pm
It's fucking legit

Thunder Chicken
07-24-15, 5:34 pm
I've had vanilla and chocolate, but this.....this sounds yummy lol

Nix0r
07-24-15, 8:39 pm
It's fucking legit

When can I have this

Cellardweller
07-24-15, 11:00 pm
It's fucking legit

It's a tough life sitting around the U-HQ trying out all these new flavors and products. Poor guy.

Jay Nera
07-25-15, 12:42 am
Man…the flavour repertoire is getting huge!!! Cant wait to try this one. The strawberry is delicious. Still haven't tried the chocolate chip though. Not sure what my favourites are. They're all good.

Aggression
07-25-15, 5:34 pm
I'm intrigued. On one hand, I was 100% against Strawberry until AnimalWhey. So being against FCB would only make me assume that I'd like it in Animal Whey ..

Jay Nera
07-26-15, 11:11 pm
I'm intrigued. On one hand, I was 100% against Strawberry until AnimalWhey. So being against FCB would only make me assume that I'd like it in Animal Whey ..

Have you tried the pro and oats? Im hoping it tastes similar to that one. Although the flavour in that one is so strong that i can't drink it every day.

naturalguy
07-27-15, 9:19 am
When can I have this

http://img.memecdn.com/soon-my-friend-soon_o_175785.jpg

It's a tough life sitting around the U-HQ trying out all these new flavors and products. Poor guy.

It's not easy :)

Have you tried the pro and oats? Im hoping it tastes similar to that one. Although the flavour in that one is so strong that i can't drink it every day.

It's similar to the Pro & Oats but actually better because of the make up of the formula. With Pro & Oats you have the grittiness/texture of the oats and fiber, the Animal Whey version is much smoother.

G Diesel
07-27-15, 10:50 am
So good. Delicious in water thus far. Can't wait to try it in milk.

Way better than the Pro & Oats in my opinion. More smooth and subtle flavor.

Peace, G

Razor
07-29-15, 2:00 pm
So good. Delicious in water thus far. Can't wait to try it in milk.

Way better than the Pro & Oats in my opinion. More smooth and subtle flavor.

Peace, G

Never tried anything in Milk. Fuckin stomach and milk... I fee like i've missed out on some sick stuff.

Pete Rubish
07-29-15, 3:00 pm
That's how I was. Never been much of a fan of anything other than chocolate flavored protein, but the Animal Whey Strawberry turned it around for me. This sounds amazing, I'm sure it will probably tie Cookies & Cream as my favorite flavor.

Nix0r
07-29-15, 4:24 pm
Never tried anything in Milk. Fuckin stomach and milk... I fee like i've missed out on some sick stuff.

Don't worry. I'll drink all the milk you can't have.

Nmowery
07-29-15, 4:25 pm
It is awesome to see animal dropping this flavor. There's another brand of protein I've used in the past that has a cinnamon bun flavor that I've always liked. Shakes are amazing in milk, and really good mixed into some oatmeal with a few raisins dropped in.

sgerwel1985
07-29-15, 10:19 pm
That's how I was. Never been much of a fan of anything other than chocolate flavored protein, but the Animal Whey Strawberry turned it around for me. This sounds amazing, I'm sure it will probably tie Cookies & Cream as my favorite flavor.

I've only heard good things about the Strawberry whey, gonna have to give it a try on my next order. I hope it's a bit more stronger on the strawberry taste than the universal whey, which while good, was a little lite on the taste side. Such a hard flavor to nail. I'm still holding out hope for some peanut butter flavor in the future!

LayzieBone085
08-01-15, 3:53 pm
It's fucking legit

You should get some beta-testing on these boards
just sayin :)

G Diesel
08-03-15, 12:43 pm
It is awesome to see animal dropping this flavor. There's another brand of protein I've used in the past that has a cinnamon bun flavor that I've always liked. Shakes are amazing in milk, and really good mixed into some oatmeal with a few raisins dropped in.

Good call. Probably awesome incorporated into a bowl of oatmeal. Will be trying that for sure.

Peace, G

insatiableOne
08-03-15, 4:38 pm
Can't wait, hopefully it trumps Cinnamon Swirl. That flavor rocks, I like it better than almost any other, although just get cookies & cream @16# at a time.

J-Dawg
08-03-15, 4:48 pm

Same thing here. But some lactose-free Lactaid milk or Almond Milk gives it some enhanced flavor! That said, every single flavor of the new Animal Whey tastes awesome in just water.

Nix0r
08-03-15, 4:50 pm
Same thing here. But some lactose-free Lactaid milk or Almond Milk gives it some enhanced flavor! That said, every single flavor of the new Animal Whey tastes awesome in just water.

Any idea on when this is gonna be dropping at Bodybuilding? If you tell me before the 9th, I might have to marry you.

Razor
08-04-15, 9:05 am
Soon...or Stay tuned.

Universal Rep
08-05-15, 11:07 am
Any idea on when this is gonna be dropping at Bodybuilding? If you tell me before the 9th, I might have to marry you.

Best guess? Late August...

J-Dawg
08-05-15, 11:58 am

Soon.jpg

BCent
08-05-15, 1:20 pm
Stoked for this, cant wait to give it a try! I usually do protein mixed with cream of rice either pre or post workout, sounds like this could be a delicious addition to that meal....

Nix0r
08-05-15, 1:58 pm
Best guess? Late August...

Soon.jpg

Just take my money.

All of it.

pkilcarr
08-05-15, 7:09 pm
http://img.memecdn.com/soon-my-friend-soon_o_175785.jpg

LOL love it cant wait!!

Thunder Chicken
08-05-15, 9:24 pm
Just take my money.

All of it.

2nd that! lol sounds so good!

G Diesel
08-06-15, 10:58 am

Similar. But more subtle and less intense. Really smooth.

Peace, G

Universal Rep
08-11-15, 11:51 am
Just take my money.

All of it.

The launch date is really up to BB.com and how quickly they can get the new flava online. I believe Corporate has already shipped the bad boys...

Razor
08-14-15, 8:48 am
NG is giving some away on IG...just sayin.

sgerwel1985
08-14-15, 9:21 am
NG is giving some away on IG...just sayin.

He's always giving something away. He's animal's version of Oprah! "who wants some free wheeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy?"

TheMachine
08-20-15, 11:25 am
will it at the Olympia?

Universal Rep
08-20-15, 2:55 pm
will it at the Olympia?

Yup, should be...

TheMachine
08-20-15, 2:59 pm
Yup, should be...
awesome. cant wait to purchase it then

Rex
08-21-15, 6:12 pm
It's fucking legit

Canīt fucking wait

deiontebrah
08-23-15, 8:09 pm
I won mine from NG last week and it tastes great, it'd be perfect for dieting as well.

LayzieBone085
08-24-15, 9:17 pm
I won mine from NG last week and it tastes great, it'd be perfect for dieting as well.

how would you rank this to the other flavors?
Cookies and Cream is still my #1 for how thick, dense and creamy it is
CCC or Franks Birthday Cake a close 2nd.

Razor
08-27-15, 9:14 am
Annnd she's up and running:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/universal-nutrition/animal-whey.html

D-NUTZ
08-27-15, 9:42 am
Annnd she's up and running:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/universal-nutrition/animal-whey.html

Yesssssssssssssssss

Animal Rep
08-27-15, 11:49 am
Atta Boy Razor......
Sorry for the delay folks.

btw, this stuff is ridiculous in morning coffee. No sweetner or creamer necessary. Been the staple for over a week now.

naturalguy
08-27-15, 1:18 pm
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/er1994045/Frostedcinnamonbun_zpshfeazzqe.jpg (http://s145.photobucket.com/user/er1994/media/er1994045/Frostedcinnamonbun_zpshfeazzqe.jpg.html)

Aggression
08-28-15, 10:11 pm
Just had a serving, in 8oz whole milk. It tastes like drinking the milk after a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch. En fuego.

GunRock
09-18-15, 9:18 pm
Just had a serving, in 8oz whole milk. It tastes like drinking the milk after a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch. En fuego.

Happened to just read this and you made me have to make a Frosted Cinnamon Bun Animal Whey Shake right here. Peer pressure. It's crazy.

J Wong
10-22-15, 10:38 pm
Gonna try it in milk. I had it in water today for my first time with it...for some reason it really didn't taste like anything to me??

Altered Beast
10-23-15, 10:32 am
This is the best tasting protein I've ever consumed.

Jay/Eric/Greg, I found out that by sticking with one flavor and not mixing one scoop with another doesn't bother my stomach at all!!!!!!!!!!! Very happy about this =)

*I'm assuming the various flavors of two different proteins at once is too much for my stomach. However sticking with one flavor at 2 scoops my stomach does just fine!

C.Coronato
10-23-15, 1:21 pm
Just tried this yesterday, ohhh i like it.

However another flavor I just tried MAY top it ....

Altered Beast
10-23-15, 1:36 pm
However another flavor I just tried MAY top it ....

And that is.....?

C.Coronato
10-23-15, 1:44 pm
And that is.....?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Altered Beast
10-23-15, 2:53 pm

So bad =)

Trevino81
10-24-15, 11:24 am

Could it have been Pumpkin pie?

G Diesel
10-28-15, 1:22 pm
This is the best tasting protein I've ever consumed.

Jay/Eric/Greg, I found out that by sticking with one flavor and not mixing one scoop with another doesn't bother my stomach at all!!!!!!!!!!! Very happy about this =)

*I'm assuming the various flavors of two different proteins at once is too much for my stomach. However sticking with one flavor at 2 scoops my stomach does just fine!

That is great news bro. Being able to supplement your diet with whey is a big deal in terms of getting in the daily protein necessary to do what you do, at least I know it is for me. Good shit.

Peace, G

insatiableOne
01-07-16, 4:17 am
fortunately/ unfortunately.. I still like cookies & cream better_

Bought 16 lbs of this, not bad. But..I like the cookies & cream way better.

Altered Beast
01-07-16, 12:17 pm
fortunately/ unfortunately.. I still like cookies & cream better_

Bought 16 lbs of this, not bad. But..I like the cookies & cream way better.

Haven't tried the cookies & cream! Tried many and still the frosted cinnamon bun is still my favorite. Frank's Birthday Cake was a limited flavor; otherwise, that one was my favorite!

Nix0r
01-07-16, 1:34 pm
Haven't tried the cookies & cream! Tried many and still the frosted cinnamon bun is still my favorite. Frank's Birthday Cake was a limited flavor; otherwise, that one was my favorite!

Got the chocolate mint last night. Get on that.

insatiableOne
01-07-16, 1:38 pm

If it tastes anything close to peppermint bark I'm toast..
I'd end up eating the whole tub in one sitting & look like fat Albert after:/

Razor
01-08-16, 8:21 am
If it tastes anything close to peppermint bark I'm toast..
I'd end up eating the whole tub in one sitting & look like fat Albert after:/

you post that like it's a bad thing haha

MELTDOWN
01-08-16, 1:22 pm

Here, here. CM is in line behind CCC, for me.

I may be the rusty plate on the bar, but Not a fan of the CFB. Gave it 3 tries and NAW.... donated what was left to a guy at work that does triathlons.

HotShotSki
01-12-16, 1:55 am
Finally received my 8 lbs of Animal Whey and I dove in with excitement after reading everyone's thoughts of the Frosted Cinnamon Bun

I'm hooked now, I usually stick to chocolate flavors cause they're safe. But Animal has won with this one.

Altered Beast
01-12-16, 2:26 pm
Finally received my 8 lbs of Animal Whey and I dove in with excitement after reading everyone's thoughts of the Frosted Cinnamon Bun

I'm hooked now, I usually stick to chocolate flavors cause they're safe. But Animal has won with this one.

It's been my fave so far! Ordered some Chocolate Mint. Can't wait to try it! Almost out of Pumpkin Pie.

J-Dawg
01-13-16, 10:22 am

Nice. Glad to hear you're enjoying it!

_bill
01-20-16, 4:14 pm
I really like the Frosted Cinnamon Bun. However I think the real jam is mixing one scoop of it, one scoop of Vanilla and one cup of black coffee (I use a little less water to account for the coffee).

Enforcer
01-26-16, 5:46 pm
I finally tried the new Frosted Cinnamon Bun and it is amazing!

Altered Beast
01-27-16, 11:34 am
I finally tried the new Frosted Cinnamon Bun and it is amazing!

It's quite tasty. I've gotten into the Chocolate Mint, EXQUISITE! Smooth and velvet like. Tastes just like a rich choco mint ice cream!

Enforcer
02-10-16, 6:08 pm
It's quite tasty. I've gotten into the Chocolate Mint, EXQUISITE! Smooth and velvet like. Tastes just like a rich choco mint ice cream!

The Banana still has to be my favorite flavor

Altered Beast
02-11-16, 1:57 pm

I'll definitely try it out!

Nix0r
02-11-16, 2:33 pm
I'll definitely try it out!

Oh yes. It's still my favorite as well.

KDbeepbeep
02-11-16, 4:50 pm
Ooh that sounds good!

I'm almost done with my tub of frosted cinnamon vanilla. I've still yet to try the pumpkin which I'm dying to

Universal Rep
04-06-16, 3:13 pm
Salted Caramel and now this: http://www.stack3d.com/2016/04/brownie-batter-animal-whey.html

Nix0r
04-06-16, 3:20 pm
Holy moly.

Universal Rep
04-06-16, 3:45 pm
Holy moly.

Fans seem to agree: https://www.instagram.com/p/BD3s4ZAASn_

npcdusty
04-06-16, 3:51 pm
I can see some things coming with this addition to the flavors...Yummmm

naturalguy
04-06-16, 4:00 pm

Banana is a sleeper, I've been hitting it hard lately

The new Brownie Batter is going to be popular, it's rich and decadent and has Chocolate bits in it

Animal Rep
04-06-16, 4:08 pm
The banana is amazing, add some powdered peanut butter as long as you're not allergic and it is like magic!

bigdog
04-06-16, 4:39 pm
the banana is amazing, add some powdered peanut butter as long as you're not allergic and it is like magic!
exacly what i do and yes it is magic!!!

Cellardweller
05-16-16, 9:52 pm
I just ordered Salted Caramel Animal Whey last night. Today the mad scientist in me thought of mixing it with some Green Apple Avalanche Torrent. Anyone tried this? Caramel apple shake post workout!!

Razor
05-17-16, 8:44 am
I just ordered Salted Caramel Animal Whey last night. Today the mad scientist in me thought of mixing it with some Green Apple Avalanche Torrent. Anyone tried this? Caramel apple shake post workout!!

Hmmm How did that come out?

BCent
05-17-16, 9:43 am
Choco mint grew on me a lot. At first I wanted more mint than chocolate, but damn lately I'm craving that choco mint flavor. Also as a coffee fiend, I really believe the mocha is underrated. Just picked up some brownie batter, curious to try that

Cellardweller
05-17-16, 9:18 pm

I havn't got my box yet. I was wondering if anyone had tried it yet. GAA Torrent or just apple juice?

C.Coronato
05-18-16, 8:32 am
Choco mint grew on me a lot. At first I wanted more mint than chocolate, but damn lately I'm craving that choco mint flavor. Also as a coffee fiend, I really believe the mocha is underrated. Just picked up some brownie batter, curious to try that

All great flavors. Choc Mint, Brownie, and Mocha.

Universal Rep
05-18-16, 12:43 pm
All great flavors. Choc Mint, Brownie, and Mocha.

And the new one is great too.

Cellardweller
05-19-16, 10:08 am
2 scoops Salted Caramel Animal Whey
1 cup oats
1 tablespoon flaxseed
1 large apple
apple juice

20 second pulse in the nutribullet

Easily my new favorite shake!!!!