PDA

View Full Version : thin hoodies

teperry46
07-24-15, 10:49 pm
I wish Animal made hoodies out of the thinner material almost t shirt like. Been wanting to get one of these at some point and obviously I'd want to rep the A on it. Im pretty sure Universal had some at a while back. I know its summer but Ive been wanting one. Im no clothing designer but I feel like the black on black Iconic design would be so badass on one of these

Jay Nera
07-25-15, 12:45 am
Yes, that would be pretty nice.

rainman
07-26-15, 12:51 pm
I've been looking at the Universal ones for a while now. They look like a great addition for when the weather gets hot. Perfect for Summer evenings. Unfortunately, being UK based, it all becomes quite expensive along with shipping costs. I got an Oakley Pennycross hoodie a few months back, which is very thin and pretty cheap, albeit a 'slim' fitting cut. (Only serves to give the illusion I'm actually big though, so it's a win in my book.) You could always stick a patch over the 'O' logo? Mine will have to suffice until I get some spare cash together for that Universal one.

skibasgym
07-26-15, 4:33 pm
The Animal gear is top shelf. I think a thin hoodie would be awesome.

Jay Nera
07-26-15, 10:44 pm
I like the thin universal ones. For animal, id like to have one with a zipper.

A thin zip up hoodie.

Universal Rep
08-06-15, 9:29 am
I wish Animal made hoodies out of the thinner material almost t shirt like. Been wanting to get one of these at some point and obviously I'd want to rep the A on it. Im pretty sure Universal had some at a while back. I know its summer but Ive been wanting one. Im no clothing designer but I feel like the black on black Iconic design would be so badass on one of these

Universal, not Animal but it may fit the bill... http://www.universalusa.com/Universal/Products/Gear/Signature-Series-Universal-Lightweight-Logo-Hoodie-Black-Unisex

teperry46
08-07-15, 7:04 pm
Universal, not Animal but it may fit the bill... http://www.universalusa.com/Universal/Products/Gear/Signature-Series-Universal-Lightweight-Logo-Hoodie-Black-Unisex

this makes me happy, I'll definitely be ordering one. Just a quick question about sizing, do you know if it runs small?

Universal Rep
08-10-15, 10:50 am
this makes me happy, I'll definitely be ordering one. Just a quick question about sizing, do you know if it runs small?

Runs true to size if I remember correctly... Like t-shirts. Depends on wut ya want, form fitting or a little loose.

Rex
09-02-15, 10:27 am

Agreed. Would be great.

Uncle Boo
09-18-15, 2:59 pm
Agreed. Would be great.

I would buy SOME

deanna7272
09-18-15, 3:12 pm
I have 2 gray and 2 black Universal and I would have to say that they do fit a little different. The material differs a little, the black seems to be a tad (not much) heavier material, but I like the fit of the black better. I'm still at school (answering this) but I believe that I got the gray in a small and I have a small and a medium in the black and I like the black fit better... Just my opinion, but thought I'd share.

I'm with Jay, I think a thin zip up would be cool also... The pocket on my Universal zip up just ripped (yea, I wear it that often, it's my FAVORITE) and I guess I will have to put in a stitch or two... Oh wait, I'll have to LEARN how to sew first...lol

Rex
09-20-15, 10:28 am

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Cronus
09-23-15, 2:49 am
A thin material hoodie for Animal would be insanely killer!
I own both the grey Universal (the first release from a year ago or 2) and the black thin hoodie (the current/recent one) and it's true - the recent thin hoodie is thicker and has a different stitching than the very first grey one.
It was said that the company that made the first grey thin hoodie no longer is in production so the U had to search elsewhere.
Had to settle for the current version. It's OK. Not a big fan of this version. The stitching of the hoodie up front, near the neck, resembles a bowtie. . hard to describe
In any case, a similar version for Animal would be a great addition to any cold /winter arsenal.

deanna7272
09-23-15, 8:51 am
A thin material hoodie for Animal would be insanely killer!
I own both the grey Universal (the first release from a year ago or 2) and the black thin hoodie (the current/recent one) and it's true - the recent thin hoodie is thicker and has a different stitching than the very first grey one.
It was said that the company that made the first grey thin hoodie no longer is in production so the U had to search elsewhere.
Had to settle for the current version. It's OK. Not a big fan of this version. The stitching of the hoodie up front, near the neck, resembles a bowtie. . hard to describe
In any case, a similar version for Animal would be a great addition to any cold /winter arsenal.

Like they say....

Wearing a bow tie is a way of expressing an aggressive lack of concern for what others think...

AND

If ya wanna be somebody, ya gotta rock a bow tie...

ganderson
09-24-15, 9:42 am
Any type of hoodie with an iconic would be badass.

I know they were done at the Cage a few years back, but long sleeve t-shirts would be sweet too.

skibasgym
09-29-15, 8:27 pm
I would prefer a zipper hoodie. I can feel claustrophobic in a regular hoodie; it's a neck thing.

Razor
09-30-15, 9:24 am
Those Universal ones are sick! Soft and the fit is great.

Nix0r
09-30-15, 10:23 am
If an Animal version is released like the old Universal ones, I'm so in. One of the most comfortable hoodies I have ever worn.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14689019/20150930_092509.jpg

Jay Nera
10-31-15, 10:24 pm
I guess it isn't happening?

I think for the winter, it would be a perfect time to make a dry run on a small stock limited edition thin hoodies to see how they would sell.