PDA

View Full Version : The Logbook is my BITCH

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Roland
03-21-07, 2:00 am
What's goin' on,

My name is Roland...been lifting for about 3 years and just recently started a new training program which is DC(doggcrap). I got into bb a year ago and I was really focusing on perfect form rather than huge weights...but now I am ready to hit it hard and GROW.
My current stats:

5'6"
8-10%
Currently Bulking
Supplements: Real Gains, Animal Pump, AST32x MultiVitamin

Training days are Monday, Wednesday and Friday, with some light cardio on the off days or hitting my punching bag and abs(martial arts and working on my boxing) Every time the exercise rolls around again, I gotta beat the previous numbers/weight...I have to beat the logbook. This will be my motivation...thank you to all for this great site/forum once again.

Monday: Chest, Shoulders, Tris, Back Width, Back Thickness

Wednesday: Bis, Forearms, Calves, Hamstring, Quads
+ Extreme stretches

Fri: Mondays workout with diff exercises and so on it rotates.

Roland
03-21-07, 2:06 am
I started the workout 2 weeks ago so I already got the numbers I gotta beat for this week for each exercise. But I'm just going to post up Yesterday's (Monday) workout and go on from there.

Yesterday Monday 03/19/07:
Incline Db: 120 x 15RP (15 reps rest paused) - 110 last week
Shoulder Db Press: 100 x 13RP - 90 last week
Close Grip Bench: 140 x 15RP - 110 last week
Behind Head Pulldown: 110 1 18RP - 105 last week
Db Rows: 70 x 15RP - 60 last week

Like I said I'm really trying to up those weights now but still with strict form.
Extreme stretches were done after each exercise. It was a great workout.

Machines Number One
03-21-07, 2:14 am
Read ur log book bro, this is quite a noticeable progress, keep it up man. and best o luck fr achievement of ur goals.

Roland
03-21-07, 2:39 am
Read ur log book bro, this is quite a noticeable progress, keep it up man. and best o luck fr achievement of ur goals.

Thanks brotha you just motivated me even more for tomorrows workout.

Toni69
03-21-07, 5:16 am
So far so good..great attitude too, that always helps...right attitude, right state of mind...your workouts mean that much more. I have a question for you. You said you do boxing and martial arts, which is very cool. Will DC training affect your speed at all? I know DC training is all about gaining mass and strength, (I will actually try this method of training after my next show), but I was wondering if you start putting on weight (muscle), will it slow you down as far as your speed in punching and kicking? Or is it power your looking for in your martial arts and boxing?

Does DC training have you use clean and jerks and olympic presses? These assist with both power and speed right?

Roland
03-21-07, 2:13 pm
So far so good..great attitude too, that always helps...right attitude, right state of mind...your workouts mean that much more. I have a question for you. You said you do boxing and martial arts, which is very cool. Will DC training affect your speed at all? I know DC training is all about gaining mass and strength, (I will actually try this method of training after my next show), but I was wondering if you start putting on weight (muscle), will it slow you down as far as your speed in punching and kicking? Or is it power your looking for in your martial arts and boxing?

Does DC training have you use clean and jerks and olympic presses? These assist with both power and speed right?

Thanks for the kind words and motivation Toni! Well, you're right I'm looking for more power as well, and I'm also keeping up the running a little on the off days so I don't get too slow...right now I'm just looking to put on some serious mass.

As far as DC training, it is great, You can check out these exercises which are approved for DC: http://dc-training.blogspot.com/2005/11/list-of-approved-exercises-for-dc.html

Punisher
03-21-07, 2:20 pm
I started the workout 2 weeks ago so I already got the numbers I gotta beat for this week for each exercise. But I'm just going to post up Yesterday's (Monday) workout and go on from there.

Yesterday Monday 03/19/07:
Incline Db: 120 x 15RP (15 reps rest paused) - 110 last week
Shoulder Db Press: 100 x 13RP - 90 last week
Close Grip Bench: 140 x 15RP - 110 last week
Behind Head Pulldown: 110 1 18RP - 105 last week
Db Rows: 70 x 15RP - 60 last week

Like I said I'm really trying to up those weights now but still with strict form.
Extreme stretches were done after each exercise. It was a great workout.

Do you mean 120 db in each hand or two 60 pound dumbells for incline dumbell press???

Punisher
03-21-07, 2:22 pm
Thanks for the kind words and motivation Toni! Well, you're right I'm looking for more power as well, and I'm also keeping up the running a little on the off days so I don't get too slow...right now I'm just looking to put on some serious mass.

As far as DC training, it is great, You can check out these exercises which are approved for DC: http://dc-training.blogspot.com/2005/11/list-of-approved-exercises-for-dc.html

We also had thsi discussion several time sbefore on thsi board that there is no such this as DC approved exercises Dc can be done using any exercises so don't limit yourself bro

Roland
03-21-07, 2:53 pm
Haha, I wish 120 in each hand, hopefully ill get there one day. 60's.

You're right about the exercises, I just wanted to put out a sample, you just need to figure out which ones are supposed to be Rest paused and not.

TheNaturalG
03-21-07, 5:40 pm

You're right about the exercises, I just wanted to put out a sample, you just need to figure out which ones are supposed to be Rest paused and not.

I wouldn't be posting that website you did before. If you know about DC training then you have the respect not to post a so called guide about it against Dantes will. Because alot of people know he hates it when people think there is a cookie cutter guide to his program.

Nice workouts though.

Punisher
03-21-07, 5:43 pm

If you have any questions on an exercise ill see if I can answer em for ya bro

Roland
03-21-07, 6:17 pm
I wouldn't be posting that website you did before. If you know about DC training then you have the respect not to post a so called guide about it against Dantes will. Because alot of people know he hates it when people think there is a cookie cutter guide to his program.

Nice workouts though.

Thanks bro, but people can easily read what DC training is if they search for it, or if they go to the website/forum...Toni asked me so I just wanted to post a sample there is nothing wrong with that because I'm proud that I am and have the opportunity to train this way.

Roland
03-21-07, 7:26 pm
Good workout today once again here's how it went:

Barbell Curls: 75 x 14RP - 70 last week

Hammer Curls: 35 x 15 Straight set - 30 last week

Then did extreme stretches for arms. for 60 seconds it was killer.

Moving on to legs...problem is I cant really do anything else right now but leg curls, extension, and leg press because of my sprained ankle. It is still recuperating so until then no squats :(

Leg press: 400 x 6-8 reps then 300 for 20 widowmaker. It was still a great leg pump i could barely stand up. Looks like I can still raise the widowmaker numbers a bit.

Lying leg curls: 80 x 18 RP 65 last time

It was a good pump overall...time to eat and grow.

Roland
04-20-07, 6:44 pm
Well I'm back...sorry i wasn't able to post up my last DC blast workouts, i got too busy...but this time I'm gonna try to make it and post everything up.

Quick Recap from last blast: I gained about 6-10 lbs from the last blast so I'm around 176lbs now. I got stronger as well, so we'll see what this new blast is gona bring.

Today was my first day after the 10 day break/cruise. Right now i'm taking Pump, Nitro G and Real gains, and a casein shake for night.
This is how it went.

WEEK1
1A: Hammer chest press: 200X 6+3+2.5 RP (more reps next time)
DB shoulder press: 60s 7+6+5 RP (i got alot stronger on this I was only doing 50s before)
Tris Vbar pushdown: 135X10+4+3 RP
Rear pulldown: 120x6+4+3 RP
Deadlift: 205x8 then i threw on 225x5 or 6 times (i know i gotta get stronger on this, im trying.)
+ extreme stretches.

Great workout overall

widdlewade44
04-20-07, 6:59 pm
Welcome back to the mix bro, looking good. Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Roland
04-20-07, 8:43 pm
Welcome back to the mix bro, looking good. Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Thanks brotha.

Roland
04-23-07, 8:27 pm
Back again today Monday 4/23/07

Downed my Pump..headed to the gym 30 min later. Sipped on Nitro G during workout, then Real gains shake 20 min after workout. Still sucks that my ankle is not letting me do squats or calves, but i try to do them without any weights so hopefully it heals a bit faster. I will try to add in some squats later on if I can, until then leg presses and leg ext. are my friend.

BB Curl: 65x7+5+4 (left off at 70 last blast, will up the weight next time)
Reverse grip cable curl: 40x12 Straight set
Leg press: 420x8 then 320x20 Widowmaker(need to work on these more, left off at 440 last blast)
Lying Ham curls: 95x7+4+3
+ abs and extreme stretches

Great pump and workout.....my legs are gonna be sore tomorrow, I can barely walk) These are still the first 2 weeks of my blast where I get the base numbers, then try to pass them when they roll around again, so no problems :) Time to eat and grow!

Roland
04-24-07, 5:29 pm
Off day today...Did some cardio which lasted 45 minutes because I slacked off the past 2 weeks, so 45 min at 7.0%incline 3.2mph. Time to eat.

Roland
04-28-07, 1:35 am
Didn't post yesterday...but here it is how the workout went:

Right now it's still the beginning weeks and i've got alot of time to beat my previous numbers but because of the 10 day cruise/break i'm feeling a little less strength, but it will come back.

Wednesday 4/25/07
Flat DB bench: 60x8+4+3(i was doing 65s last blast, gonna have to up this if i wanna get any bigger)
Smith Shoulder press: 95x8+3+3(was doing 100 last blast, need to up)
CGBP: this is pretty hard on my wrists, i might switch this to skull crushers or another pushdown and i only did 140x7+4+3
Close grip pulldown: 115x8+4+3
BB rows: 160x8+6+5

Good workout, im still sore from it...I'm not satisfied with these numbers I know I am able to do more than this, I will break through it.

Roland
04-28-07, 1:45 am
Kinda happy, my ankle is healing well, i got to do some calves and squats today!

Going to have to build up slowly, with strict form on squats, ass down to the floor, since I haven't done them in a while i'm not used to it and i dont want to hurt my ankle, so light weight.

Machine bicep curls:65x7+5+4
Reverse grip curl: 50x15 Straight set
Calves: went up to 135 for 6-8 Straight sets
Hamstring sitting curl: 195x8+6+5
Smith front squats: 115x6-8 Straight sets (did like 5 sets here including warm ups to really start gettin back into squats.)

Great workout once again, my legs have kinda been lagged so I gotta work hard to bring them up.

Just ordered some more Real gains. I will give torrent a try after i finish this jug probably.
Current stack once again: Animal Pump, Nitro G, Real Gains, AST Multivitamin

AllGloryisFleeting
04-28-07, 2:03 am
Nice bro. You're tearing that shit up.

I've got a question though. What kind of extreme stretching do you do for your bi's? It's the one I can't figure out.

Roland
04-28-07, 3:14 am
Thanks bro,

The bicep is kinda like the shoulder stretch, but you hold the barbell palms down, hands on top of the barbell and try to sink your butt down, if you want i can get you a pic of all the stretches, if that helps bro.

AllGloryisFleeting
04-28-07, 12:49 pm
Yeah man that'd be a huge help.

Roland
04-28-07, 5:09 pm
Off day today, did 45 min cardio at 3.5mph...

Happy....just got in my order of Real gains and some multis again. Also ordered a FORVM T-shirt, hopefully I will get that soon too.

Roland
05-06-07, 1:09 am
This workout is from 4/30/07

Incline Db bench: 65x6+4+5
Shoulder Machine press: 115x8+6+6
Rope pushdown: 120x8+4+3
Assisted Pullups: 7+4+4 at 90 assisted weight
Seated cable row: Not sure if I have to rest pause this, but I did, 155x8+5+4

Roland
05-06-07, 1:13 am
The other off days I went in to do some cardio/walking on the treadmill for 45-50 minutes.

Now this session is from 5/03/07
Incline Db Curl: 30sx8+4+3
Sitting calves: 135x8-12 SS
Laying ham curls: 95x8+4+2
Hack Squat: 185x8-12SS

Great workout overall, I'm happy that I'm slowly able to come back to doing calves and squats, but still gotta take it easy on em, with some straight sets.

Roland
05-06-07, 1:19 am
This is week 3 of my blast, I've got my base numbers for all exercises and now I gotta beat em.

Here's how yesterday's workout went:

Hammer chest: 205x7+4+3RP
Db Shoulder press: 65sx7+4+3 (Very happy about these, strength is boosting up!)
Vbar Pushdown: 140x8+4+2
Rear Pulldown: 125x8+4+2
Deadlift: got up to 245x4-6 reps

Great workout once again, beat all the numbers, but I'm happy about the shoulder press, last blast I was only doing 50-55s, my shoulders have never been this sore, ever before. Feels great. Gotta eat to grow....

Roland
05-15-07, 9:36 pm
Time to update once again. This is from 5/07/07.

BB Curl: 90x7+4+3( before I wasn't counting the 45 bar lol., 85x7+5+4 LT)

Reverse grip cable curl: 40x14SS (35x15LT)

Standing calf raises: 105x8-12 SS

Sitting ham curl: 210x8+4+3 ( 190 LT)

Leg press: 440x8 then 340x20 Widowmaker (420, 320 LT)

Happy that i can finally get into some calves again, but gotta take it easy. Great workout/pump once again.

Roland
05-15-07, 9:40 pm
This one is from 5/10/07

Flat DB bench: 70sx7+6+4(60x8+4+3 LT)

Smith Shoulder: 105x6+3+2 (95x8+3+3 LT)

Straight bar pushdown: 135x7+4+3

Close grip pulldown: 120x7+4+3 (115x8+4+3 LT)

BB Rows: 190x8+4+2 (160x8+6+5 LT)

Great workout once again, numbers are going up pretty good, getting stronger, love it.

Roland
05-15-07, 9:45 pm
Machine Curl: 70x7+4+3 (65x+7+5+4 LT) not sure if the machine counts any weight by itself, but i threw on a 45 and 25 plates.

Reverse grip bb curl: 55x14SS (50x15 LT)

I did this workout on saturday midnight, cuz I got too busy with work and stuff, but I still wanted to get it in. I was pretty tired but i still knocked out some good numbers.

Sitting ham curl: 210x9+6+4

Leg press: 500x6 SS i did about 5 sets to get there, I was to beat to do widowmakers.

Roland
05-15-07, 9:55 pm
Well, this is my 4th week of this blast, and the numbers are coming in and I'm getting stronger. It feels good because I'm at my strongest I've ever been right now.

I'm still using Pump, although I'm gonna be done with it next week. I just ordered M-stak and hopefully I will be able to throw it in to the mix.

Incline Db bench: 70sx6+4+2(65x6+4+5 LT good one here)

Shld Machine:130x5+3.5+2.5(115x8+6+6 LT)

Rope Pushdown: 125x7+4+3 (120x8+4+3 LT)

Seated cable row: 160x8+4+3 (155x8+5+4 LT, again i forgot to check up if this is supposed to be rest paused, but im pretty sure it is)

Great workout overall and super great pump, hopefully i will be able to keep it coming, it feels great. Time to eat &grow.

Also been stepping up the cardio a bit on every off day 45min-1hr, i feel it helps alot as well. Let's grow!

Roland
05-16-07, 9:10 pm
Yea, blasted bis, forearms and legs today. Felt great.

Incline db curls: 32.5sx7+4+2 (30x8+4+3LT)

Hammer curl: 42.5sx14SS (40sx15SS LT)

Sitting calves: 140x6SS 135 last time

Laying Ham curl: 110x8+4+3 (95 LT)

Hack Squat: 185x8 SS then dropped it right into 135 for 15 VERY DEEP and slow reps, with about 3-4seconds stop and stretch at the bottom, these hurt like hell, wanted to go for 20 but i almost fell.

Nice pump, man I'm happy Im slowly getting back into squats and calves, feeling great. Time to eat and grow! Peace.

AllGloryisFleeting
05-16-07, 10:49 pm
Nice workout man. Your numbers are improving. Keep pushing and break those barriers down.

Roland
05-17-07, 7:58 pm
Thanks bro. I'm trying my best.

Woke up took my 10gbcaa/glutamine and headed to do some cardio, 1 hour on the elliptical, tried to keep heart rate between 120-130 to burn fat. Time to eat some more. Peace.

Roland
05-18-07, 9:00 pm
Yea.....this was a true animal workout today...hardcore....felt like passin out...this was one of the best workouts I've ever head since I had one of my HUGE friends doing DC with me as well, it was awesome...here we go:

Took my PUMP and headed to the gym, when I got there and met up with him and threw him a PUmp pack to try out...

Hammer Chest: 215x7+4+3 (205x7+4+3 LT)

DB Shoulders press: 65sx8+5+4 (65sx7+4+3 LT)

Vbar pushdown: 145x8+4+2 (140x8+4+2 LT)

Rear pulldown: 130x6+4+3 (125x8+4+2 LT)

Deadlifts: Decided to max out on this today, first i warmed up to hit 215 6-8 times, then i maxed out with 275x1

Freakin sick ass workout, i didn't list my friend's numbers, but he was pushin alot of weight as well. Also did the 1 minute extreme stretches for every bodypart...nasty pump on this one, this really hurt...Time to eat and grow. Peace.

Jimmy
05-19-07, 2:22 am
I read part of that link on this DC training your doing, i never heard of it before, how do you like it? and i think i might try some "extreme stretching" after my workouts.

Roland
05-19-07, 5:25 pm
I read part of that link on this DC training your doing, i never heard of it before, how do you like it? and i think i might try some "extreme stretching" after my workouts.

Jimmy, it is a truly hardcore program, and I love it, you really feel like you've been hit by bus the next morning you wake up lol. But yea it's great man, definately the most intense workouts i've ever had, try it you might like it, you just gotta read around and study it, cuz it's not easy. Any questions let me know bro, nice hearing from ya. Peace.

Roland
05-31-07, 3:24 pm
Well, I'm back again...I decided to take a cruise/break after the start of 5 weeks of DCing...made some good gains. It was perfect timing because we had a bunch of guests that came and hung out with them over the past week, it was alot of fun. And also finished my can of pump. I definately got alot stronger.

Now it's time to start backup again, this will be BLAST #3, I plan to defeat all my old numbers and show the logbook who the real boss is. lets get to it...

MY main Stak will be the following: Pak, New M-stak, Torrent, Real Gains (started pak already, still waiting on torrent to get here, hopefully today, then tomorrow I will officially start the whole stack)

Workout 5/30/07
Flat Db Bench: 70sx6+5+6
Shoulder machine: 85x7+5+4 (well somehow during the last blast, my right shoulder got kinda messed, so I gotta take it easy on this, it's starting to heal now)
Vbar pushdown: 140x8+4+3
seated cable rows: 160x8+5+4
Assisted pullups: @90weight - 6+6+6

Actually I'm happy cuz I haven't lost any strength at all, I look forward to passing all my old numbers and set new barriers on this blast, time to eat &grow. peace.

Roland
06-01-07, 6:44 pm
Here we go.....this is my first day on M-stak and Torrent, feels like it's working. Torrent is pretty damn tasty, I like it. I took m-stak then 15-20 mins later I took pak, then headed to the gym. here's how it went down:

Official stak started today: Pak, M-stak, Torrent, Real gains

BB Curl: 90x6+4+3 RP
Reverse grip bb curl: 50x15 slow SS
seated calves: 135x8 SS
Laying ham curl: 110x6+4+3RP
Leg press: 500x9 then dropped it to 400x20 WM

great pump, my ankle is recuparting well, so I'm gonna start upping the calves more, however numbers are still the same as i left off on the last blast, so that's pretty good...time to eat and let m-stak do the job! Peace.

Roland
06-02-07, 6:00 pm
Got up today, took 5g BCaa/glutamine before cardio. Cardio was 40 minutes on the elliptical, tried to keep heart rate 120-130. Then took 5g BCAA/gluta again, came home for a big nice meal, eggs +oatmeal with the Animal pak. This is also the 2nd day on the new M-stak as well.

Yesterday's workout was pretty intense, and i barely feel any soreness, so im blaming that on Torrent and m-stak! We'll see how it works out, hopefully everything will be good. Peace.

Roland
06-03-07, 10:05 pm
Sunday june3rd, 07

Just kickin' back today eating up, letting the m-stak do its job, 3rd day on it, still hard and early to tell if it's working or not, hopefully it will work out good...

As of today, the scale showed 184lbs at 5'6" and 14.6%bf, bf went up the first blast cuz I didn't watch my carbs and I lagged on cardio, no biggie, we always learn in this sport all the dam time and that is what I love about it.

Didn't have time to get in a good breakfast today, I was late for church so I whipped up a nice Mass-shake. 2scoops real gains, 2 cups milk, half cup oatmeal, 2tbsp peanut butter, a banana, it was nice and thick got my stomach filled, I think that's around 1000 cals. Time to grow brothers, Peace.

Nightshift
06-04-07, 6:37 am
Great Journey you have here so far!! I did a lot of reading on DC Training a while back, haven't taken it on fully, but I do incorporate some of the stuff into my current training and it works well. Keep pushin!

Roland
06-04-07, 8:02 pm
Back in the gym today, took my animal pak and m-stak(day4) then headed to the gym.. here's how it went down:

Incline barbell press: 155x9+4+3 (decided to throw this in, i havent done it in like a year so I was pretty weak on it, but I might switch back to dumbell incline next time, we'll see)

Shoulder smyth: 135x8+5+3
Tri pushdown (with the bar that looks like an small ez bar): 145x8+4+2
Pulldowns to front: 130x8+4+3
DL: I went up slowly to hit 275 for 1 then I dropped it to 135x8-12 times

great overall pump, downed Torrent pwo, but for some reason my mind is not 100% there, maybe it's cuz I broke out of the last blast right when it was goin real good, but I had to, i gotta stay focused hopefully it will hit me back 100% soon...time to eat now...peace.

Roland
06-06-07, 12:48 am
--Off day today
Yea this is day 5 on the new m-stak, im also eating a crap load of food and hopefully I will be able to see some nice gains on it. Heard that everybody else sees some results during the 2nd week so we will see...bis and legs tomorrow...peace.

Bam Bam
06-06-07, 12:55 am
Nice work so far Roland. Your numbers are steadily progressing. Keep at it bro.

Roland
06-06-07, 9:17 pm
Woke up today and decided to whip up the G Diesel Pancake for breakfast, and man was it delicious. And it got me pretty full too cuz I put some natty pb and J on it.

This is also Day 6 on M-stak. So far so good, however last night I woke up multiple times and I had a weird crazy ass dream, hopefully M-stak is not causing that. I think I just woke up cuz I had to use the restroom cuz I drank 2+ gallons of water yesterday. Took Pak with breakfast then M-stak pre-workout and headed to the gym. Oh yeah, and I got some nice stretchmarks on my shoulders. woot

Incline DB Curls: 32.5sx7+4+4

Drag Curls: 135x9+6+6 (this was my first time doin this, that was awesome more weight next time)
Both for Incline DB curls and Drag curls I did a static 30second hold, man my arms were pumped as hell, that felt awesome.

Seated Calves: for this I did 90lbs-3 straight sets of very slow 6-8 reps. I held it at the top for a couple seconds, then a 5-8 second negative phase, then at the bottom again for 8 second stretch. This was the most intense pump in my calves I ever had.

Seated Ham curl: 210x8+4+3

Hack Squat: 200x4 slow reps (I didn't do the widowmaker set on this one, cuz on my first set it felt really heavy for some reason with light weight. Then I kept adding more weight and finally after 4 sets I felt I can push more to get around 4-6 reps. So I threw on more weight, next time I'll get the widowmakers for sure.

Amazing pump I had today, my ankle is feeling alot better so that's why I started doing more calves, still not where I have to be, but I will try my best to progress into it. Gonna try and hit some cardio tomorrow, time to grow.. Peace.

Bam Bam
06-07-07, 12:42 am
Hell yea those pancakes are no joke and fuckin addicting! I see you had another strong workout. Keep blastin bro.

Lowdown5
06-07-07, 1:20 am
Kick ass workout Brother, and them cakes are the shit!!!

Roland
06-07-07, 1:31 am
Hell yea brothers, gonna get huge from them cakes!! haha thanks for stoppin by!

Nightshift
06-07-07, 2:33 am
Nice work brother!!! Looks like those number just keep goin up, great job!!

hjayss
06-07-07, 2:59 am
Beat that b%^&h with a bat lol....nice leg session m-stak gonna get some in october gonna do a crazy bulk. really helps put on lean mass you will see.

Roland
06-07-07, 3:44 am
Beat that b%^&h with a bat lol....nice leg session m-stak gonna get some in october gonna do a crazy bulk. really helps put on lean mass you will see.

Yea bro, thanks for stoppin by again man, great motivation, and yea I hope m-stak is gonna do its job with my clean bulking diet, we'll see...

6th meal down today...just had a cup of broccoli and couliflowers with some left over meatloaf and beans, shit was pretty bomb...gonna shoot for 7 meals today gonna have a nice protein shake with 2 cups low fat milk then hit the sack..peace

Roland
06-07-07, 8:52 pm
Off day today again, woke up took my BCAAs/glutamine and headed for some cardio. Did 40 mins on the elliptical then came home and had a huge breakfast 3 whole eggs, 3 whites, with some turkey and 1 toast + 1.5 cup oatmeal + 2 cups milk, with the pak, that filled me up!

1 week down on the new m-stak so far so good...hopefully i'll see more results during the 2nd week until then....time to eat and grow! Peace!

Lowdown5
06-07-07, 9:25 pm
Right on Bro, good cardio session. Week 2 is gonna produce and then you are gonna want more!! Fuckin go get it!

Roland
06-08-07, 7:37 pm
Woke up today, had my usual, 6 eggs with some turkey and a toast + 1.5 cup oatmeal and the pak. An hour later downed my M-stak, and abot 15 minutes after it started kickin' in, i felt it more than on any other day. This is the start of 2nd week on m-stak. blasted the music on the way to the gym that shit had me hyped up to hit the weights...here's how it went down:

Hammer chest press: 210x6+3+3 then the 1 minute fly stretch with 35's

Smith shoulder press to the rear: 135x6+3+2.5 then 1 minute shld stretch

Straight bar pushdown: 145x10+8+4 (too many reps lol, gonna up the weight next time, im shooting between 10-20 rep ranges) +1 min tri stretch

Close grip pulldown: 125x8+4+4

Now I decided to throw in some rack deads, never done them before heres how it went: did 4 warm up sets and kept adding weight and I hit 315x8 time then dropped it to 135x15 times that had my back pumped for sure + 1 min lat stretch

Downed torrent after the workout, I love the taste. I threw in some abs the day before yesterday, and man, my abs are still really sore. Also, it feels like I'm getting stronger as well so that's a good sign. had an extreme pump today now it's time to eat and grow brothers! Peace!

Lowdown5
06-08-07, 7:50 pm
God damn Brother, that is a workout to be proud of!

Bam Bam
06-08-07, 8:24 pm
Woke up today, had my usual, 6 eggs with some turkey and a toast + 1.5 cup oatmeal and the pak. An hour later downed my M-stak, and abot 15 minutes after it started kickin' in, i felt it more than on any other day. This is the start of 2nd week on m-stak. blasted the music on the way to the gym that shit had me hyped up to hit the weights...here's how it went down:

Hammer chest press: 210x6+3+3 then the 1 minute fly stretch with 35's

Smith shoulder press to the rear: 135x6+3+2.5 then 1 minute shld stretch

Straight bar pushdown: 145x10+8+4 (too many reps lol, gonna up the weight next time, im shooting between 10-20 rep ranges) +1 min tri stretch

Close grip pulldown: 125x8+4+4

Now I decided to throw in some rack deads, never done them before heres how it went: did 4 warm up sets and kept adding weight and I hit 315x8 time then dropped it to 135x15 times that had my back pumped for sure + 1 min lat stretch

Downed torrent after the workout, I love the taste. I threw in some abs the day before yesterday, and man, my abs are still really sore. Also, it feels like I'm getting stronger as well so that's a good sign. had an extreme pump today now it's time to eat and grow brothers! Peace!

Nice workout Roland. Hows that M-Stak treatin you? Ill be adding it next week if Im lucky.

Fury317
06-08-07, 11:44 pm
Hey bro, thanks for the post on my journey. feel privledged to have you following me. Nice workout brother, lookin good. Those rack deads are a pleasant bitch arent they. And glad to hear youre enjoying Mstak. That shit is some good product. Keep pushin man, ill be checkin up on ya

Roland
06-09-07, 6:12 pm
Off day today, got more sleep in today....I wanted to go in to do some cardio but then I won't be able to get my meals in cuz I gotta go in to work later so I decided instead to get in as many meals as I can.

Weighed in at 184.5 today and bf is still the same. I will probly go in tonight for some cardio cuz I know if I slack off on it I will gain some fat too. Anyways, it's Day 9 on M-stak, as I said I've been noticing some strength gains and that it's also keeping my bodyfat in check somewhat, so hopefully I will keep getting good results. I'm just a little sore from yesterday's workout, especially my traps from those rack deads which is good. Well, time to eat, next workout is on Monday, Peace,.

Lowdown5
06-09-07, 6:48 pm
Have a good weekend Bro, Monday the shit hits the fan!

Bam Bam
06-09-07, 7:31 pm
Off day today, got more sleep in today....I wanted to go in to do some cardio but then I won't be able to get my meals in cuz I gotta go in to work later so I decided instead to get in as many meals as I can.

Weighed in at 184.5 today and bf is still the same. I will probly go in tonight for some cardio cuz I know if I slack off on it I will gain some fat too. Anyways, it's Day 9 on M-stak, as I said I've been noticing some strength gains and that it's also keeping my bodyfat in check somewhat, so hopefully I will keep getting good results. I'm just a little sore from yesterday's workout, especially my traps from those rack deads which is good. Well, time to eat, next workout is on Monday, Peace,.

Ahh yes my favorite the rack deads. Those bitches will get you sore as hell bro. Enjoy the weekend and tear it up on Monday. Lata.

Lowdown5
06-10-07, 1:00 pm
What's up Bro, you ready for Monday?

Roland
06-10-07, 7:54 pm
What's up Bro, you ready for Monday?

Definately bro, ready as always! can't wait. we will be bigger better and stronger than we were before, thats for sure man!

Lowdown5
06-10-07, 7:56 pm
Definately bro, ready as always! can't wait. we will be bigger better and stronger than we were before, thats for sure man!

Right on Bro, I dig the attitude.

Roland
06-11-07, 8:58 pm
Woke up today and had my usual breakfast with animal pak. 1 hour later downed m-stak.

Preacher machine curl: 75x7+4+4

Cable curl: 75x15 Straight setted

Standing calves machine: 90x10 straight set reps with a slow negative and 10 second stretch at the bottom, man I thought my calves were gonna fall off

New seated ham curl: 135x10+8+6

Leg press: 530x6 then dropped to 400x20 Widow maker

Wow...today's workout was very intense, M-stak started kickin in about 30 minutes later I took it. This pump was different than any other day, this shit had me going non stop...looks like it's working now since i'm on the 2nd week. My hamstrings were pumped like hell with that new machine i was using, and my quads were fired up too i could barely walk thru the gym... oh and I dont even wanna talk about biceps....FIRED up and pumped up, haven't felt this extreme pump in the past 2 weeks...that was great, time to eat and grow. Peace!

Lowdown5
06-11-07, 9:01 pm
Bro, you fuckin rocked that workout, right on!!

On a side note, I just had the rotel chicken, fuck dude, my new favorite!!

Roland
06-11-07, 9:04 pm
Bro, you fuckin rocked that workout, right on!!

On a side note, I just had the rotel chicken, fuck dude, my new favorite!!

Hell yeah brother, M-stak is doin its job definately, shit had me hyped up big time... I'm gonn have to try that out too, where did you buy it?

Lowdown5
06-11-07, 9:12 pm
It's 2 cans of Rotel mexican tomatoes, chicken and potatoes. Preston recommended it, you can find the recipe in his thread. Fuck, it is so good!!

Bam Bam
06-11-07, 11:16 pm
Woke up today and had my usual breakfast with animal pak. 1 hour later downed m-stak.

Preacher machine curl: 75x7+4+4

Cable curl: 75x15 Straight setted

Standing calves machine: 90x10 straight set reps with a slow negative and 10 second stretch at the bottom, man I thought my calves were gonna fall off

New seated ham curl: 135x10+8+6

Leg press: 530x6 then dropped to 400x20 Widow maker

Wow...today's workout was very intense, M-stak started kickin in about 30 minutes later I took it. This pump was different than any other day, this shit had me going non stop...looks like it's working now since i'm on the 2nd week. My hamstrings were pumped like hell with that new machine i was using, and my quads were fired up too i could barely walk thru the gym... oh and I dont even wanna talk about biceps....FIRED up and pumped up, haven't felt this extreme pump in the past 2 weeks...that was great, time to eat and grow. Peace!

Solid once again Roland. Keep it up.

Roland
06-11-07, 11:49 pm
Decided to post up some of my diet today since I never have before...so this is what im having today:

Meal1: 6 eggs, 1.5 cup oatmeal, 1 wheat toast, half tomato, 1 cup low fat milk, and a little turkey + animal pak

pre workout: m-stak
Meal2 (pwo): Torrent

Meal3 (pwo2): around 8oz. meatloaf + 1cup mashed potatoes + 3 pickles, 1 banana

Meal4: same as meal3 but with 1 cup of brown rice, also had some watermelon after this

Meal5: will either be 1 chicken breast, or around 8oz. meatloaf with 1 cup broccoli + couliflower, and half/1 cup oatmeal

Meal6: 1 scoop protein +2 cups milk+ 2tbsp peanut butter

As you see I try to add more meals instead of protein shakes, but when it's necessary I will have the protein shakes.( i also add mass shakes too with real gains.)
Also will have around 3-4 cups milk or some yogurt throughout the day in between meals, again this is a sample diet for and this is what I had for today, for example yesterday I had steak etc. any suggestions or critique welcome. This should be between 3500-4000 cals.

Lowdown5
06-11-07, 11:53 pm
Diet looks good Bro, made me hungry lookin at it.

Roland
06-11-07, 11:59 pm
Diet looks good Bro, made me hungry lookin at it.

Thanks bro, i'm trying.

Bam Bam
06-11-07, 11:59 pm
Looks pretty good man. I love meatloaf and mashed potatoes. Shit now Im hungry too...and I just ate!

Roland
06-12-07, 12:00 am
Looks pretty good man. I love meatloaf and mashed potatoes. Shit now Im hungry too...and I just ate!

Haha hell yea man, i'm making you guys hungry now haha nice....hell yea bro meatloaf with mased potatoes is bomb add some pickles and bam it tastes better, that's if you like pickles lol i love them.

Lowdown5
06-12-07, 12:05 am
Haha hell yea man, i'm making you guys hungry now haha nice....hell yea bro meatloaf with mased potatoes is bomb add some pickles and bam it tastes better, that's if you like pickles lol i love them.

Nah man, throw some hot sauce and ketchup on that shit and you are grubbin.

Roland
06-12-07, 12:07 am
Nah man, throw some hot sauce and ketchup on that shit and you are grubbin.

You're right bro, ketchup or hot sauce tastes bomb on that shit!!!

Roland
06-12-07, 12:09 am
Oh yeah, one important thing I forgot to mention, water intake for today is gonna be around 2 gallons, gotta drink up!

Lowdown5
06-12-07, 12:10 am
Oh yeah, one important thing I forgot to mention, water intake for today is gonna be around 2 gallons, gotta drink up!

I got a gallon and a half. Shooting for 2 gallons a day next week.

Roland
06-12-07, 12:12 am
I got a gallon and a half. Shooting for 2 gallons a day next week.

Nice bro, that's good we gotta keep the shit movin' you know what I mean, yea my intake is about 1.5 gal on off days, on training days i bump it to 2 gallons.

Lowdown5
06-12-07, 12:16 am
Nice bro, that's good we gotta keep the shit movin' you know what I mean, yea my intake is about 1.5 gal on off days, on training days i bump it to 2 gallons.

I don't count what I drink at the gym cuz I sweat like a whore at church. I usually drink about 64 ounces while working out.

hjayss
06-12-07, 2:31 am
You really got it together.. MMMMM Meatloaf...bro I am at work hungry as hell reading your log...

Lowdown5
06-12-07, 12:16 pm
Bro, you sleepin? The day is wastin, get in the gym and crush some shit!!

Roland
06-12-07, 2:32 pm
You really got it together.. MMMMM Meatloaf...bro I am at work hungry as hell reading your log...

Thanks bro...haha, I guess I'm making everyone hungry now ..mmmm. MEatloooaf LOL, appreciate your support bro!

John, today is off day gonna go in do some cardio in a minute here, but tomorrow it's time to crush them weights!!!

Lowdown5
06-12-07, 3:01 pm
Alright Bro, wanted to make sure you ain't slackin!!

Roland
06-12-07, 5:48 pm
That's right it's day 12 on m-stak and torrent cycle. So far so good, looks to be working great. I had an intense workout yesterday and im barely sore, so looks like recovery is better.

Did my cardio, 50 minutes on the treadmill at 6.5 incline and 3.6mph. Got a nice sweat goin. Downed 10gBCAA/gluta. Came home and whipped up the 2 fat G Diesel pancakes and had a cup of milk with it + animal pak.

On the other hand, it's time to strap up and get ready for tomorrow. The first 2 weeks of my blast are over, and now I got the numbers for each exercise and now it's TIME to beat them all and get bigger and stronger then ever. TIME TO GROW!!!!

Roland
06-12-07, 6:04 pm
On a side note, I just got in my grades today from spring semester, and man I really thought I was gonna fail the 3 classes I took, I was so busy that week with the guests that came I did all 3 finals on the same day and I barely studied a little. Got 2 As and 1 B, I'm happy as hell!! I'm ready to kill those weights now!

Lowdown5
06-12-07, 7:21 pm
On a side note, I just got in my grades today from spring semester, and man I really thought I was gonna fail the 3 classes I took, I was so busy that week with the guests that came I did all 3 finals on the same day and I barely studied a little. Got 2 As and 1 B, I'm happy as hell!! I'm ready to kill those weights now!

Right on Bro, great news on the grades!!

Keep kickin ass on the workouts and the nutrition bro!!

Nightshift
06-13-07, 3:18 am
Great news my man!!

Lowdown5
06-13-07, 8:08 pm
What's going down today my Brother?

Roland
06-13-07, 9:21 pm
Downed M-stak before workout. Whipped up the BigAnt drink in a 64oz. gatorade bottle and I was sippin' on that during workout. Really didn't feel a big difference , but i did have a nice pump goin.

Flat DB bench: 75sx6+4+3 RP (70sx6+5+6 Last Time)

Shoulder press machine: 115x8+4+3 (85x7+5+4 LT)

Vbar pushdown: 145x8+5+5 (140+8+4+3 LT)

Assisted pullups: @80lbsx8+5+4 (@90lbsx6+6+6 LT)

Switched from cable to BB Rows to better hit my rear delts and traps as well: 175x8+6+6

I had a decent pump even though M-stak didn't do shit today prolly cuz i Didn't eat enough yesterday., and my motivation kinda wasnt there after the first exercise...it just pisses me off when I look around that I see fucking idiots getting girls numbers, most of the people that come to this gym arent there to fucking work out...and then you see the guys that look pretty damn good and they fucking don't even try...But I'm here fighting for every damn ounce. Something just isn't there right now, probably because of that workout partner too, he never even called, it's just good when there's someone there to help you and push thru the shit, but i'll just stick to my old routine like I did today, just ask someone to spot me. Anyways sorry for the bitching just had to get it out, hopefully my mind will get back on track sooon....now it's time to eat and grow. Later brothers.

Lowdown5
06-13-07, 9:40 pm
Downed M-stak before workout. Whipped up the BigAnt drink in a 64oz. gatorade bottle and I was sippin' on that during workout. Really didn't feel a big difference , but i did have a nice pump goin.

Switched from cable to BB Rows to better hit my rear delts and traps as well: 175x8+6+6

I had a decent pump even though M-stak didn't do shit today prolly cuz i Didn't eat enough yesterday., and my motivation kinda wasnt there after the first exercise...it just pisses me off when I look around that I see fucking idiots getting girls numbers, most of the people that come to this gym arent there to fucking work out...and then you see the guys that look pretty damn good and they fucking don't even try...But I'm here fighting for every damn ounce. Something just isn't there right now, probably because of that workout partner too, he never even called, it's just good when there's someone there to help you and push thru the shit, but i'll just stick to my old routine like I did today, just ask someone to spot me. Anyways sorry for the bitching just had to get it out, hopefully my mind will get back on track sooon....now it's time to eat and grow. Later brothers.

If that is a bad workout Bro, I will take that every day. Don't sweat the other folks at the gym, that shit is a fact of life. You have made some great progress and there is a ton more to come. And like you said, you are "fighting" for every ounce of muscle, that means you are earning it. That is how we want to be. Don't give me shit, let me earn it. Proud of you Bro!!

Bam Bam
06-14-07, 12:40 am
If that is a bad workout Bro, I will take that every day. Don't sweat the other folks at the gym, that shit is a fact of life. You have made some great progress and there is a ton more to come. And like you said, you are "fighting" for every ounce of muscle, that means you are earning it. That is how we want to be. Don't give me shit, let me earn it. Proud of you Bro!!

Hell yea I second that. Id much rather bust my ass and say I did sumthin than have it "handed" to me. You still had a good workout although you werent feeling it. Eat a lil extra and sleep and lil more and youll feel jus fine. I commend you on the work you have put in so far, you are an inspiration.

Roland
06-14-07, 1:17 am
Hell yea I second that. Id much rather bust my ass and say I did sumthin than have it "handed" to me. You still had a good workout although you werent feeling it. Eat a lil extra and sleep and lil more and youll feel jus fine. I commend you on the work you have put in so far, you are an inspiration.

Hey bro, thanks for stopping by again, and to tell you that you're great motivation to me man. Wow bro, you really hyped me up man, it's great to know that we animals ALL stick together. Thanks again brother, I really appreciate to have you in my corner!

Maccabee
06-14-07, 1:25 am

Bro your kicken ass man. One day aint shit man and you shouldnt let it hold ya back. We all have our bad days, but your doing outstanding. I know how you feel...the gym now is full of girls and guys walkin in dressed up in fuckin club clothes with their hair all fancy and jelled talkin with them takin up fuckin space. I just ignore and unleash all hell. Today I was trainin and they were all starin at my stretch marks and sayin all these bullshit remarks. I said to myself fuck em and I just continued unleashing all hell. As far as that workout partner I say fuck it. I actually thought that guy who ditched me was gonna call today or show up but he still didnt. I dont plan on trainin with him ever. And dude I asked someone to spot me today and everything went well. It was much better then havin a workout buddy.

Nightshift
06-14-07, 2:36 am
Remember, not every workout is going to be one for the record books! take it and use it as fuel for the next workout!

The girls - Well, if there interested in the fluff and the pretenders......Forget em'!

Don't worry about the guys that seem to add muscle overnight! This is about the journey not the destination!! At the end of the day, if you look that man in the mirror in the eye and can honestly say that you gave everything you had during that last workout, then stand tall!

Push the bad day to the side and move on!!

Roland
06-14-07, 7:03 pm
Feelin' pretty good today, motivation is there, thanks to you brothers for posting here. Week 2 is down on M-stak, I just gotta keep eating alot.

Did 50 mins cardio today, used the bike, elliptical and treadmill and kept HR at around 130. Downed 10g/BCAA/glutamine. Then came home and whipped up the G Diesel Pancake again, man I love this shit with some pb on the top and some milk. Well, that's all the fun for today now it's time to study...Peace.

Bam Bam
06-14-07, 7:28 pm
Feelin' pretty good today, motivation is there, thanks to you brothers for posting here. Week 2 is down on M-stak, I just gotta keep eating alot.

Did 50 mins cardio today, used the bike, elliptical and treadmill and kept HR at around 130. Downed 10g/BCAA/glutamine. Then came home and whipped up the G Diesel Pancake again, man I love this shit with some pb on the top and some milk. Well, that's all the fun for today now it's time to study...Peace.

I had some of those G-Diesel pancakes this morning also. Havent tried them with PB though. Gonna have to try that out.

Lowdown5
06-14-07, 11:37 pm
You kicked some cardio ass Bro, and them cakes are the bomb. I could eat em everyday!!

Roland
06-15-07, 7:12 pm
Brothers, it's day 15, time to rip those weights apart. 3rd week into M-stak now, still working great, getting stronger. Started off my day again with some G Diesel pancakes, downed M-stak, and also whipped up the BigAnt drink again but instead of storm I used shock therapy to sip on during the workout.

Here's how it went:

BB Curls: 95x7+5+4 FINALLY! (90x6+4+3)

BB reverse grip curl: 60x15 SS (50x15 SS LT) my arms were pumped as hell
then did the 1 minute arm stretch

seated calve machine: 145x10 SS very slow on the negative and a brutal 10 second stretch in the stretched position

lying ham curl: 110x7+4+3 (110x6+4+3 LT)

Leg press: 540 for 4 slow reps then dropped it to 440 for a brutal 20 widowmaker set + 1 minute stretch for legs (500 last time)

That was a hardcore workout, after I was done with the leg press I couldn't get up for a few minutes, my legs were pumped big time. Funny thing is, the BigAnt drink really kicked in after the last set because thats when I finished it, and man I'm still fucking pumped up blood is rushing thru my veins right now. I had to stay to do some abs. That shit felt hella good. Had to wait about 30 minutes for that shit to soak in then I downed torrent. Man i'm prolly gonna be pretty sore tomorrow....time to fucking grow brothers!!! Peace.

Lowdown5
06-15-07, 7:24 pm
Brothers, it's day 15, time to rip those weights apart. 3rd week into M-stak now, still working great, getting stronger. Started off my day again with some G Diesel pancakes, downed M-stak, and also whipped up the BigAnt drink again but instead of storm I used shock therapy to sip on during the workout.

Here's how it went:

seated calve machine: 145x10 SS very slow on the negative and a brutal 10 second stretch in the stretched position

Leg press: 540 for 4 slow reps then dropped it to 440 for a brutal 20 widowmaker set + 1 minute stretch for legs

That was a hardcore workout, after I was done with the leg press I couldn't get up for a few minutes, my legs were pumped big time. Funny thing is, the BigAnt drink really kicked in after the last set because thats when I finished it, and man I'm still fucking pumped up blood is rushing thru my veins right now. I had to stay to do some abs. That shit felt hella good. Had to wait about 30 minutes for that shit to soak in then I downed torrent. Man i'm prolly gonna be pretty sore tomorrow....time to fucking grow brothers!!! Peace.

That is a hardcore workout Bro, I like the widowmakers. That BigAnt drink makes a huge difference. Grow on my brother, grow on.

Roland
06-15-07, 7:27 pm
That is a hardcore workout Bro, I like the widowmakers. That BigAnt drink makes a huge difference. Grow on my brother, grow on.

Thanks bro, fuck little did I know the shock therapy shit was gonna kick in after the damn workout man, i'm so pumped right now I could go back and lift some more lol....shit is awesome bro!

Lowdown5
06-15-07, 7:28 pm
Thanks bro, fuck little did I know the shock therapy shit was gonna kick in after the damn workout man, i'm so pumped right now I could go back and lift some more lol....shit is awesome bro!

That is an animal attitude, I fuckin like it.

hjayss
06-16-07, 3:43 am
What do you mean by finally...was that a personal record if so HELL YEAH...LOL...LOVE THE REVERSE OR PRONATED GRIP REALY NICE PUMP...

Roland
06-16-07, 3:48 am
What do you mean by finally...was that a personal record if so HELL YEAH...LOL...LOVE THE REVERSE OR PRONATED GRIP REALY NICE PUMP...

Yea bro PR, hell yeah I had an extreme pump, made sure to really contract the muscles at the top and lower it VERY slowly on both exercises, that shit has ur arms pumped like no other bro, add a 30 second static hold and ur arms blow up.

Bam Bam
06-16-07, 6:09 pm
Yea bro PR, hell yeah I had an extreme pump, made sure to really contract the muscles at the top and lower it VERY slowly on both exercises, that shit has ur arms pumped like no other bro, add a 30 second static hold and ur arms blow up.

COngrats on that PR bro. Keep blastin and Im sure youll see many many more.

Lowdown5
06-16-07, 6:15 pm
Static holds would kill a normal person, not a fuckin animal. Keep kickin ass my brother.

Maccabee
06-16-07, 10:33 pm

Here's how it went:

Leg press: 540 for 4 slow reps then dropped it to 440 for a brutal 20 widowmaker set + 1 minute stretch for legs (500 last time)

I got to tell ya bro your numbers are rising consistently. Good Job.

Nightshift
06-17-07, 2:13 am
Those stretches are brutal man!! Keep bustin your balls in the gym and the rewards will come big time!!

Roland
06-17-07, 3:33 am
Thanks to all you brothers stopping by, that shit means so much to me, I really appreciate having all of you animals in my corner too, u guys are awesome, Thanks brothers!!!

Roland
06-17-07, 3:45 am
Woke up and headed to the gym to get in some cardio. Did 35 minutes on the treadmill at 3.6mph brisk walk. Also downed me 10gBCAA/glutamine, and M-stak. Gotta tell ya, the recovery on M-stak and Torrent is great, yesterday I could barely walk, today I'm just a little bit sore.

Then headed to one of my good friends house around 3pm. It was his daughters first bday. It was really fun, we cracked some jokes, played some ball, and also some dodgeball with the kids that were there, man these kids are hella fun.

ANyways, this was like a good cheat day for me for the weekend, ate like 3 times of whatever they had, pasta, meat etc. I'm hella tired now I just got home, tomorrow i might go in to do some cardio or just take the day off cuz on Monday we gotta rip them weights apart!!!

Thanks again fellas for stopping by, that shit means a hella of alot to me, time to get some rest now...Peace!!

Lowdown5
06-17-07, 12:38 pm
Woke up and headed to the gym to get in some cardio. Did 35 minutes on the treadmill at 3.6mph brisk walk. Also downed me 10gBCAA/glutamine, and M-stak. Gotta tell ya, the recovery on M-stak and Torrent is great, yesterday I could barely walk, today I'm just a little bit sore.

Then headed to one of my good friends house around 3pm. It was his daughters first bday. It was really fun, we cracked some jokes, played some ball, and also some dodgeball with the kids that were there, man these kids are hella fun.

ANyways, this was like a good cheat day for me for the weekend, ate like 3 times of whatever they had, pasta, meat etc. I'm hella tired now I just got home, tomorrow i might go in to do some cardio or just take the day off cuz on Monday we gotta rip them weights apart!!!

Thanks again fellas for stopping by, that shit means a hella of alot to me, time to get some rest now...Peace!!

That sounds like a great and much needed day, cool that you got to hang with some friends. Get ready for tomorrow, the weights are there calling you out. Teach em who's the boss.

Bam Bam
06-17-07, 10:03 pm
Roland wassup bro? Looks like you had a fun day. FYI I dropped a shout out to you and lowdown over in his journey. Check it out bro. Lata.

Nightshift
06-18-07, 1:43 am
Sounds like a couple much needed days off!! You'll hit the weights that much harder tomorrow!!

Lowdown5
06-18-07, 7:09 pm
Did you kill it in the gym today Bro?

Roland
06-18-07, 8:23 pm
Did you kill it in the gym today Bro?

Killed it for sure brotha!

Day 18. Started off my day today with 6 eggs, some turkey, 1 wheat toast, half tomato, and 1.5 cup oatmeal (+1 fruit)
After that I downed the pak, then M-stak and headed to the gym 30 min later. Sipped on the BigAnt drink during training. here's how it went:

Thought I would switch to Decline Hammer Chest press since I haven't worked the lower chest in a long time, threw on some weight and started warming up, then hit the working set: 250x10+8+4 (more weight next time) then did the 1 minute fly stretch with 35s, that hurt.

Next up, Smith shoulder press: 145x8+6+4 (135x8+5+2)then 1minute shoulder stretch

Machine dips: 270x10+6+4 (switched from the pushdowns cuz I was doing too many, more weight on this next time around) +1 min tri stretch

Pulldowns to front/chest: 140x7+5+5 (130x8+4+3)

Next up deadlift: warmed up with 135, did 2 more sets to hit 275x2 last time i hit it 1 time, then dropped it right away back to 135 for 16 reps(15 last time), this shit burnt like hell + 1 minute lat stretch hanging strapped to the pullup bar

Great pump I had today, you guys fired me up big time. I really appreciate your support, that means alot, and whenever or if you guys need me for anything, you know I'm there. You guys are my true Animal brothers. Big shouts to Lowdown and BamBam, and all the other Animals on here. I'm gonna write down what I said about that friday night on the first page of my logbook, I'm gonna look at it every time I begin to train.

Downed Torrent after the workout. Only 3 more days left of M-stak, and recovery is GREAT. I mean I'm just barely sore the next day, it is awesome. Faster recovery=faster growth. Tomorrow is off day, gonna go in for some cardio, time to eat now...Peace!

Bam Bam
06-18-07, 8:40 pm
Killed it for sure brotha!

Day 18. Started off my day today with 6 eggs, some turkey, 1 wheat toast, half tomato, and 1.5 cup oatmeal (+1 fruit)
After that I downed the pak, then M-stak and headed to the gym 30 min later. Sipped on the BigAnt drink during training. here's how it went:

Thought I would switch to Decline Hammer Chest press since I haven't worked the lower chest in a long time, threw on some weight and started warming up, then hit the working set: 250x10+8+4 (more weight next time) then did the 1 minute fly stretch with 35s, that hurt.

Next up, Smith shoulder press: 145x8+6+4 (135x8+5+2)then 1minute shoulder stretch

Machine dips: 270x10+6+4 (switched from the pushdowns cuz I was doing too many, more weight on this next time around) +1 min tri stretch

Pulldowns to front/chest: 140x7+5+5 (130x8+4+3)

Next up deadlift: warmed up with 135, did 2 more sets to hit 275x2 last time i hit it 1 time, then dropped it right away back to 135 for 16 reps(15 last time), this shit burnt like hell + 1 minute lat stretch hanging strapped to the pullup bar

Great pump I had today, you guys fired me up big time. I really appreciate your support, that means alot, and whenever or if you guys need me for anything, you know I'm there. You guys are my true Animal brothers. Big shouts to Lowdown and BamBam, and all the other Animals on here. I'm gonna write down what I said about that friday night on the first page of my logbook, I'm gonna look at it every time I begin to train.

Downed Torrent after the workout. Only 3 more days left of M-stak, and recovery is GREAT. I mean I'm just barely sore the next day, it is awesome. Faster recovery=faster growth. Tomorrow is off day, gonna go in for some cardio, time to eat now...Peace!

Hell yea you definately killed that shit. I appreciate the shout out man. Thanks for havin my back and lending me support. It keeps me goin and grindin for sure. I have 10 index cards that I am gonna put your quote on and pu them anywhere I can see it and constantly be reminded what it takes to get this shit done. In my car, my gym bag, the fridge where eva. Motivation for sure. Keep it up bro and stay true. Lata.

Lowdown5
06-18-07, 8:55 pm
Hell yea you definately killed that shit. I appreciate the shout out man. Thanks for havin my back and lending me support. It keeps me goin and grindin for sure. I have 10 index cards that I am gonna put your quote on and pu them anywhere I can see it and constantly be reminded what it takes to get this shit done. In my car, my gym bag, the fridge where eva. Motivation for sure. Keep it up bro and stay true. Lata.

Agreed 100%. Your workout today was inspriring Bro, gives me something to work towards.

Maccabee
06-18-07, 11:31 pm
Damn Roland your beating records every damn workout. Keep going man your on a role.

Nightshift
06-19-07, 1:44 am
Keep hittin those workouts brother!! I have complete confidence that you'll make the same kind of transformation David Henry did since he switched to DC!

Roland
06-19-07, 1:58 am
Keep hittin those workouts brother!! I have complete confidence that you'll make the same kind of transformation David Henry did since he switched to DC!

Sup bro, wow, thanks for that bro, that would be hella nice man!!! I know I can, DC works for sure, I will hopefully be there one day with all the help from the animals on here! Thanks bro. i'm looking forward to that!

On a side note, I had to whip something up myself for some more motivation, and since you guys liked that "friday night" quote, here is something that I made as my wallpaper/background on the comp, and also gonna print it out in a sec!!

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z126/sroland86/THISISANIMAL.jpg

Maccabee
06-19-07, 1:00 pm
I just saved that one as my wall paper. Thanks for sharin it bro.

Lowdown5
06-19-07, 1:26 pm

Me too. Thanks Roland!

Roland
06-19-07, 2:13 pm
Me too. Thanks Roland!

You're welcome brothers!!

Bam Bam
06-19-07, 5:16 pm
And that is now my wallpaper also. Thanks again for that one Roland. My sister better not change it or we r gonna have a problem...

Roland
06-19-07, 5:40 pm
And that is now my wallpaper also. Thanks again for that one Roland. My sister better not change it or we r gonna have a problem...

You're welcome man, and THANK YOU bro, thank you all for your support!!!

Day 19(m-stak only 2 more days left!)... Another day...another off day...Weighed in at 189 today...time to hit the cardio to keep bf levels in check...boring...but I gotta do it. Downed some bcaas before and after cardio. Did 50 mins, 20 on treadmill, 30 on elliptical, kept heart rate between 125-130. Now I'm downing my eggs and oatmeal, im hungry as hell, cardio always makes me even more hungry and refreshed, thats the only good thing about it. lol. Tomorrow is Bis and legs, time to rip them apart, Peace!

Lowdown5
06-19-07, 6:58 pm
You're welcome man, and THANK YOU bro, thank you all for your support!!!

Day 19(m-stak only 2 more days left!)... Another day...another off day...Weighed in at 189 today...time to hit the cardio to keep bf levels in check...boring...but I gotta do it. Downed some bcaas before and after cardio. Did 50 mins, 20 on treadmill, 30 on elliptical, kept heart rate between 125-130. Now I'm downing my eggs and oatmeal, im hungry as hell, cardio always makes me even more hungry and refreshed, thats the only good thing about it. lol. Tomorrow is Bis and legs, time to rip them apart, Peace!

Enjoy the grub Bro, and kill them legs and biceps tomorrow!

Bam Bam
06-19-07, 10:22 pm
Wheels and bis. Be sure to tear that shit up. Im sure you will though and I wouldnt expect anything but. Lata.

Nightshift
06-20-07, 2:42 am
Kill those legs and bi's tomorrow brother!!! I want to see tears of joy when you can't get off tthe floor! LOL

Roland
06-20-07, 7:04 pm
Kill those legs and bi's tomorrow brother!!! I want to see tears of joy when you can't get off tthe floor! LOL

Bro, you had me fired up for today for sure, I was thinking this the whole time I was working out, especially when I got to legs, thanks for the support from all of you, this shit made me give it 110%!

Started off my day with the G Diesel pancakes and pak. 1 hour later downed m-stak(day20). Then headed to the gym.

Incline DB Curls: 35sx6+4+3 (32.5sx7+4+4 last time with both arms at the same time) then i grabbed the 25s and did a 30 second static hold

Drag curls: 135x16 straight set then held the bar at contraction for 40 second static, my arms were pumped as hell about to explode, then did the 1 minute arm stretch, all i gotta say is that hurt!

Seated calf machine: 100x9-10reps slow on the down and a brutal 10second stretch at the bottom (90x6-8 last time)

Seated Ham curl: 225x8+4+5 (210x8+4+3)

Hack Squat: 200x10 (200x4 Last time) then dropped it to a brutal widowmaker 135 for 25 BRUTAL REPS< when i racked the machine, I fell straight to the floor, sweat was pouring, everybody was staring at me, I was there for a couple minutes, tried to get up but couldn't really my legs were so damn tight, I had to sit down for a couple minutes, hardcore. +1 minute quad and ham stretch

Sipped on the BigAnt drink during workout. This shit was brutal, by the end of the workout I was almost ready to puke, had to sip the Torrent real slowly on the way home so I wont puke it backup, I'm still sitting here shaking. Thanks for the motivation guys, I appreciate having all you animals in my corner!! Time to F'in grow, time to eat!!! PEACE!

Lowdown5
06-20-07, 8:19 pm
All of your numbers were up, fuck Bro, that is what the fuck being an animal is all about! Fuckin proud of you Brother!!

Roland
06-20-07, 8:29 pm
All of your numbers were up, fuck Bro, that is what the fuck being an animal is all about! Fuckin proud of you Brother!!

Thanks bro, I really appreciate your support man, you are a true animal brother!

Bam Bam
06-20-07, 10:15 pm
Damn bro you gave your legs and bis hell. That widowmaker was fuckin crucial! Way to step it up man.

hjayss
06-21-07, 1:47 am
Damn it read like a book just reading it was like I couldd see you hit the ground and trying to get up and me if I saw that at my gym I WOULD BE CLAPPING FOR YOU BRO...

Roland
06-21-07, 4:54 am
Just had to post up what im having right before bed right now, this tastes great, I hate cottage cheese by itself, so I threw a little equal on it to sweeten it and cut up a few fresh strawberries on top, and I'm eating it with a semi-mass shake 2cups milk, 1 scoop protein, 2tbsp natty pb, tastes bomb(tryin to stay low on carbs before bed). I'm gonna drop it in for small snacks in between meals so its not milk all the time.. anyway just wanted to throw it out there, have a good night animals!

Roland
06-21-07, 4:57 am
Damn bro you gave your legs and bis hell. That widowmaker was fuckin crucial! Way to step it up man.

Thanks bro, yea that widowmaker had me knocked down man, it was hell!

Damn it read like a book just reading it was like I couldd see you hit the ground and trying to get up and me if I saw that at my gym I WOULD BE CLAPPING FOR YOU BRO...

Haha bro, appreciate your support, would be nice to train with you animals, hopefully one day we will!

Roland
06-21-07, 2:13 pm
Day 21 has come. M-stak cycle is over, however I'm prolly gonna take the last pack tomorrow so it gives me a boost for training. All I gotta say is it works. Recovery has been off the charts. Leg day was hella intense yesterday, and right now I'm BARELY sore. Also, Torrent and the BIGAnt drink plays a major role in that as well.

Weighed in at 190 today...Off day, gotta take care of some business, and gotta head to my cousin's graduation. Time to rip them weights apart tomorrow though!!!

I'm also looking at my next stack, I was thinking about using Pump, torrent, pak, and ZMA before bed. Let me know what you guys think or if you have any suggestions, I would appreciate it. Have a good day animals,kill them weights!!

Lowdown5
06-21-07, 2:24 pm
Have a good day Bro, later!

Bam Bam
06-21-07, 7:59 pm
What no more M-Stak! Pump, Torrent, Pak, ZMA looks good to me bro. Rest up today and hit it hard tomorrow. Ill check in when I get back next week. Train hard and be safe. Lata.

Maccabee
06-21-07, 10:41 pm
Day 21 has come. M-stak cycle is over, however I'm prolly gonna take the last pack tomorrow so it gives me a boost for training. All I gotta say is it works. Recovery has been off the charts. Leg day was hella intense yesterday, and right now I'm BARELY sore. Also, Torrent and the BIGAnt drink plays a major role in that as well.

Weighed in at 190 today...Off day, gotta take care of some business, and gotta head to my cousin's graduation. Time to rip them weights apart tomorrow though!!!

I'm also looking at my next stack, I was thinking about using Pump, torrent, pak, and ZMA before bed. Let me know what you guys think or if you have any suggestions, I would appreciate it. Have a good day animals,kill them weights!!

Sound good bro everything is where it should be. Pak for the mornings, pump pre, torrent post, and ZMA for night time. I was sad too when I finished my first cycle of M-stak. It made my workouts so much better. I am waiting for it to arrive so I can start.

Roland
06-22-07, 8:11 pm
Started off my day with G Diesel pancakes again with pak. M-stak is no more. Will most likely do a cycle again sometime, hopefully.

Hammer chest press: 210x7+4+2.5 (210x6+3+2 LT) then 1 minute fly stretch with 37.5s

Smith Shoulder press to back of head: 135x7+5+4 (135x6+3+2 LT) +1 min shoulder stretch

Straight bar pushdown: 150x9+4+3 (145x10+8+4 LT) +1 min tri stretch

Close grip pulldowns: 130x9+5+4 (125x8+4+4 LT)

Rack deads: worked my way up to 320x6 reps then dropped it to 135 for 25 pumpin reps +1 minute hanging lat stretch

Great workout, nice pump, except I didn't sip on the BigAnt drink during cuz I forgot I ran out of gatorade, and I also need to get some storm. I think the BigAnt drink made a big difference. Still beat all the old numbers, time to eat &grow! Later.

Lowdown5
06-22-07, 8:15 pm
Started off my day with G Diesel pancakes again with pak. M-stak is no more. Will most likely do a cycle again sometime, hopefully.

Hammer chest press: 210x7+4+2.5 (210x6+3+2 LT) then 1 minute fly stretch with 37.5s

Smith Shoulder press to back of head: 135x7+5+4 (135x6+3+2 LT) +1 min shoulder stretch

Straight bar pushdown: 150x9+4+3 (145x10+8+4 LT) +1 min tri stretch

Close grip pulldowns: 130x9+5+4 (125x8+4+4 LT)

Rack deads: worked my way up to 320x6 reps then dropped it to 135 for 25 pumpin reps +1 minute hanging lat stretch

Great workout, nice pump, except I didn't sip on the BigAnt drink during cuz I forgot I ran out of gatorade, and I also need to get some storm. I think the BigAnt drink made a big difference. Still beat all the old numbers, time to eat &grow! Later.

Kick ass workout Brother, eat up, you earned it!!

Roland
06-23-07, 8:18 pm
Off day today, had to go in to work. And man I could barely fit my legs in my pants in the morning, they were so tight on me, but it actually looked good. A couple of girls I haven't seen in a long time finally saw me today and yesterday and they were all asking me if I've been working out, and said that i'm getting buff lol. That felt kinda good, feels like all the hard work and dedication is really paying off...gotta keep working even harder now!

I'm still deciding on what supplements to order, but looks like it's gonna be pump, torrent, zma and pak, lemme know if u guys got any suggestions. I might go in for some cardio later tonight...Peace.

Lowdown5
06-23-07, 8:22 pm
Off day today, had to go in to work. And man I could barely fit my legs in my pants in the morning, they were so tight on me, but it actually looked good. A couple of girls I haven't seen in a long time finally saw me today and yesterday and they were all asking me if I've been working out, and said that i'm getting buff lol. That felt kinda good, feels like all the hard work and dedication is really paying off...gotta keep working even harder now!

I'm still deciding on what supplements to order, but looks like it's gonna be pump, torrent, zma and pak, lemme know if u guys got any suggestions. I might go in for some cardio later tonight...Peace.

The chickies giving you props has to feel great Bro, it just confirms that you are working your ass off.

The supps look great, I think you have it down.

Nightshift
06-25-07, 3:30 am
Compliments are always good!! Keep kickin ass brother!

Lowdown5
06-25-07, 7:48 pm
What's up today Bro??

Shoot me a PM when you get a chance.

Roland
06-25-07, 8:30 pm
Whipped up the G Diesel pancakes for breakfast again. Took pak 30 min before workout and headed to the gym. this is how it went down:

Preacher machine curl: 77.5x7+4+3.5 (75x7+4+4 LT) then did a static hold for 30 seconds

Straight bar cable curl: 80x20SS (75x15SS LT)
then 1 minute arm stretch

Standing Calf raises: 90x12SS (90x10SS LT) slow on the negative and a brutal 10 second stretch at the bottom. these shits hurt like hell.

Sitting Ham Curl Machine2: 150x8+4+4 (135x10+8+6 LT) hams were pumped

Leg press: 540x6 then dropped it to 420x20 Widowmaker these shits really hurt I could barely stand up... (530x5, 400x20 LT) +1 minute quad and ham stretch

I had a sick pump and passed the old numbers up, even though I only used Pak then Real gains after training today. Mental focus is harder without the supps probably cuz I'm used to them. Still trying to bang out the weights tho, bout to order my supps which will be Pump, Pak, Torrent, ZMA, Storm and Milk Thistle, I will start them on Friday. Time to eat&grow Peace!

Lowdown5
06-25-07, 9:21 pm
Whipped up the G Diesel pancakes for breakfast again. Took pak 30 min before workout and headed to the gym. this is how it went down:

Preacher machine curl: 77.5x7+4+3.5 (75x7+4+4 LT) then did a static hold for 30 seconds

Straight bar cable curl: 80x20SS (75x15SS LT)
then 1 minute arm stretch

Standing Calf raises: 90x12SS (90x10SS LT) slow on the negative and a brutal 10 second stretch at the bottom. these shits hurt like hell.

Sitting Ham Curl Machine2: 150x8+4+4 (135x10+8+6 LT) hams were pumped

Leg press: 540x6 then dropped it to 420x20 Widowmaker these shits really hurt I could barely stand up... (530x5, 400x20 LT) +1 minute quad and ham stretch

I had a sick pump and passed the old numbers up, even though I only used Pak then Real gains after training today. Mental focus is harder without the supps probably cuz I'm used to them. Still trying to bang out the weights tho, bout to order my supps which will be Pump, Pak, Torrent, ZMA, Storm and Milk Thistle, I will start them on Friday. Time to eat&grow Peace!

That is a damn good workout Bro, good shit!

Roland
06-25-07, 10:20 pm
Thanks Bro, appreciate your support!

Roland
06-25-07, 10:26 pm
Just ordered my supps from bb.com which I'm gonna be starting on Friday. This is how it's gonna look:

Pak
Pump
Torrent
Universal ZMA Pro
Milk Thistle
Storm (for BigAnt drink during w/o)

Also, I put in a 10% off coupon, then added the Animal arms DVD, which got me to around 100$ so I will get a free t-shirt with my order too, looking forward to watching that DVD...Later!

Lowdown5
06-25-07, 10:27 pm
Just ordered my supps from bb.com which I'm gonna be starting on Friday. This is how it's gonna look:

Pak
Pump
Torrent
ZMA
Milk Thistle

Also, I put in a 10% off coupon, then added the Animal arms DVD, which got me to around 100$ so I will get a free t-shirt with my order too, looking forward to watching that DVD...Later!

Good stuff my Brother, enjoy the supps and DVD.

Nightshift
06-26-07, 12:50 am
Another great workout here!! Have fun with all the supps! LOL

hjayss
06-26-07, 12:56 am

Pak
Pump
Torrent
Universal ZMA Pro
Milk Thistle

Got a nice arsenal going there...the animal arms dvd is cold as hell you are gonna want to hit arm everytime you see it..aww man I dont wanna spoil it for you though...

Roland
06-26-07, 1:24 am
Another great workout here!! Have fun with all the supps! LOL

Thanks bro...yea I'll try to have some fun with them LOL

Got a nice arsenal going there...the animal arms dvd is cold as hell you are gonna want to hit arm everytime you see it..aww man I dont wanna spoil it for you though...

Thanks for stoppin' by bro, and yea i can't wait to see that shit man, hopefully it will motivate me even more!!

Lowdown5
06-26-07, 2:14 pm
What's happening today my Brother??

Roland
06-26-07, 5:00 pm
What's happening today my Brother??

Off day today. Woke up and didn't feel like goin in for some cardio...then I looked up on my wall where I threw up a few pictures from Arnold's encyclopedia for more motivation last night, and I told myself not to be a pussy and if I don't do cardio I will turn into a fat slob. Got my shit together downed 5g BCAAs before and after. 50 mins cardio on treadmill and elliptical...Some chick was doing abs in front of me, well let's just say it was a nice view lol

4th week is down on my current Blast, going into week 5 starting tomorrow, usually by week5 or 6 I get worn out but looks like M-stak and torrent did the job. Hopefully I can make this blast a little longer...time to eat &grow! Later!

Lowdown5
06-26-07, 5:15 pm
Off day today. Woke up and didn't feel like goin in for some cardio...then I looked up on my wall where I threw up a few pictures from Arnold's encyclopedia for more motivation last night, and I told myself not to be a pussy and if I don't do cardio I will turn into a fat slob. Got my shit together downed 5g BCAAs before and after. 50 mins cardio on treadmill and elliptical...Some chick was doing abs in front of me, well let's just say it was a nice view lol

4th week is down on my current Blast, going into week 5 starting tomorrow, usually by week5 or 6 I get worn out but looks like M-stak and torrent did the job. Hopefully I can make this blast a little longer...time to eat &grow! Later!

That is the way to get shit done Brother, much respect for going and getting it!

Roland
06-26-07, 5:23 pm
That is the way to get shit done Brother, much respect for going and getting it!

Thanks brother, appreciate your support man, really glad to have you in my corner bro!!

Bam Bam
06-26-07, 9:15 pm
Damn Roland well it looks like you have been holdin it down bro. Strong strong workouts. Keep blastin...

Maccabee
06-27-07, 12:29 pm
I think its time for me to throw in those widowmakers into my routines. Looking strong Roland.

Roland
06-27-07, 7:19 pm
Damn Roland well it looks like you have been holdin it down bro. Strong strong workouts. Keep blastin...

I think its time for me to throw in those widowmakers into my routines. Looking strong Roland.

Thanks guys again, glad to have you in my corner!!

Roland
06-27-07, 7:25 pm
Woke up today a little earlier, so I made myself a mass shake, then an hour later had the G diesel pancakes then pak then headed to the gym...excellent pump today, here is how it went:

Flat DB Bench: 80sx6+3+3 HELL YEAH!!!! (75sx6+4+3 LT) + 1 min stretch with 37.5 in a fly position at this point people were staring at me lol

Shoulder machine press: 130x8+4+3 (110x8+4+3 LT) +1 min shoulder stretch on the smith

Vbar pushdown: 150x8+4+3 (145x8+5+5 LT) 1 min tri stretch in a skull crusher position with 45 bar i was shaking

Assisted pullups nautilus machine: 7+5+5@70lbs (8+5+4@80lbs LT)

BB Row: 215x8+6+6 (175x8+6+6 LT) then 1 minute hanging lat stretch

Felt good today, passed thru my numbers even tho I'm only using the Pak right now, felt real good that I pushed out those 80s finally. Downed Real gains after workout...time to eat &grow! Later.

Lowdown5
06-27-07, 7:25 pm
You gettin yourself ready to start that new stack that's coming Bro and gettin fuckin huge?

Roland
06-27-07, 7:45 pm
You gettin yourself ready to start that new stack that's coming Bro and gettin fuckin huge?

For sure bro, hopefully it will get here by friday, it should tho bb.com usually has great shipping like 2 days.

Lowdown5
06-27-07, 7:47 pm
Just saw your workout for the day, damn Bro, you are gettin fuckin strong!

Roland
06-27-07, 8:07 pm
Just saw your workout for the day, damn Bro, you are gettin fuckin strong!

Thanks brother, I'm trying my hardest.

Lowdown5
06-27-07, 8:11 pm
Thanks brother, I'm trying my hardest.

Your hard work shows Brother.

Bam Bam
06-27-07, 10:22 pm
Hell yea def a strong workout Roland. Numbers are lookin great. Tearin it up fa sho.

Nightshift
06-28-07, 2:05 am
Workouts are kicking ass brother! Keep giving it hell!

Roland
06-28-07, 5:16 pm
Got up, downed my bcaas and headed to the gym for some cardio. 1 hour on the treadmil tried to keep heart rate at 130-135. I was sweatin like a pig. Then downed 5g bcaas right after. I just ate my eggs, and now I'm downing my 1.5cups oatmeal with a banana and milk.

When I got home, opened the door, and there it is, shipment box from bb.com YESS!!!! Feel like a kid on christmas right now, just got my supps in!

So, new stak starting tomorrow:

Pump
Torrent
Universal ZMA Pro
Milk Thistle (gonna start it today)
Storm (for BigAntDrink)

Animal Arms DVD(gonna watch it in a bit) time to get huge!!

Lowdown5
06-28-07, 6:10 pm
Got up, downed my bcaas and headed to the gym for some cardio. 1 hour on the treadmil tried to keep heart rate at 130-135. I was sweatin like a pig. Then downed 5g bcaas right after. I just ate my eggs, and now I'm downing my 1.5cups oatmeal with a banana and milk.

When I got home, opened the door, and there it is, shipment box from bb.com YESS!!!! Feel like a kid on christmas right now, just got my supps in!

So, new stak starting tomorrow:

Pump
Torrent
Universal ZMA Pro
Milk Thistle (gonna start it today)
Storm (for BigAntDrink)

Animal Arms DVD(gonna watch it in a bit) time to get huge!!

Good shit Bro, new supps, Animal DVD, time to get in the gym and tear that shit up! I know you are workin fuckin hard man and I am damn proud of you for it.

Bam Bam
06-28-07, 10:49 pm
O yea baby pump and torrent. Thas my shit right there. Gonna blow the fuck up.

Roland
06-29-07, 12:55 am
O yea baby pump and torrent. Thas my shit right there. Gonna blow the fuck up.

Bam Bam, thanks for stopping by again bro, it really means alot to me. Yea man, pump+torrent, all I heard was good things about it(can't go wrong with The House's mass stack)....time to get huge!

hjayss
06-29-07, 6:35 am
I love that stack that is sim to my stak..when I am off the stak 2...I actually experimented taking the zma before w/o worked well...and works well before bed as well...keep throwing around those weight that back is ripping up huh...beat that log book with a bat...

Roland
06-29-07, 9:19 pm
Didn't get enough sleep last night cuz I had some shit on my mind regarding school and stuff...anyways...woke up downed a mass shake then 1 hour later my eggs, shit was real hard to swallow, I almost puked it back up. Pak followed that. Pump 30 mins pre then Torrent post workout. here is how it went down:

Pump was kicking in, threw in the Animal Arms DVD in my car on the way to the gym since I got the indash tv, shit had me pumped up to rip the weights apart:

BB Curl: 100x7+4+4 (95x7+5+4 LT) bar for static 30 second hold, my arms had an amazing pump here,

BB reverse grip curl: 70x18 SS (60x15SS LT) then 1 minute arm stretch

Seated calf raises: 145x12 Straight Set slow on the negative and a brutal 10 second stretch at the bottom (145x10 LT)

Lying Ham Curl: 110x8+4+4 (110x7+4+3 LT) hams pumped

Hack Squat: 210x9 (200x10 LT) then a VERY BRUTAL WIDOWMAKER SET: 145x40 reps, needless to say I went straight to the floor after this, had to sit down for a couple minutes cuz I couldn't stand up on my legs... +1 min quad and ham stretch......then did some abs after

Sipped on the BigAnt drink during workout, this drink really makes a big difference. Will take ZMA before bed tonight. Time to get huge!

Lowdown5
06-29-07, 9:31 pm
Didn't get enough sleep last night cuz I had some shit on my mind regarding school and stuff...anyways...woke up downed a mass shake then 1 hour later my eggs, shit was real hard to swallow, I almost puked it back up. Pak followed that. Pump 30 mins pre then Torrent post workout. here is how it went down:

Pump was kicking in, threw in the Animal Arms DVD in my car on the way to the gym since I got the indash tv, shit had me pumped up to rip the weights apart:

BB Curl: 100x7+4+4 (95x7+5+4 LT) bar for static 30 second hold, my arms had an amazing pump here,

BB reverse grip curl: 70x18 SS (60x15SS LT) then 1 minute arm stretch

Seated calf raises: 145x12 Straight Set slow on the negative and a brutal 10 second stretch at the bottom (145x10 LT)

Lying Ham Curl: 110x8+4+4 (110x7+4+3 LT) hams pumped

Hack Squat: 210x9 (200x10 LT) then a VERY BRUTAL WIDOWMAKER SET: 145x40 reps, needless to say I went straight to the floor after this, had to sit down for a couple minutes cuz I couldn't stand up on my legs... +1 min quad and ham stretch......then did some abs after

Sipped on the BigAnt drink during workout, this drink really makes a big difference. Will take ZMA before bed tonight. Time to get huge!

Damn Bro, that is what I call brutal. Great effort man, impressed with that workout.

Roland
06-29-07, 9:37 pm
Damn Bro, that is what I call brutal. Great effort man, impressed with that workout.

Thanks for stopping by brother, you always fire me up! Really appreciate your support bro!

Lowdown5
06-29-07, 9:40 pm
Thanks for stopping by brother, you always fire me up! Really appreciate your support bro!

Just giving back what I get man, support. Got your back 100% Bro.

hjayss
06-30-07, 2:12 am
on the back routine I was like hell yeah too lol...

Roland
06-30-07, 2:15 am
on the back routine I was like hell yeah too lol...

Hell yeah, I love working back too bro, one of my fav parts actually. About the ZMA, I might try it once like you did, take it pre workout, we'll see.

hjayss
06-30-07, 7:16 am
Hell yeah, I love working back too bro, one of my fav parts actually. About the ZMA, I might try it once like you did, take it pre workout, we'll see.

People re diffrent but I was rading and they say it helps preserve the muscle in some studies new muscle developed and lifters got stronger so I gave it its day in the arsenol and I love it..

Roland
06-30-07, 5:49 pm
Off day. Took my 5g BCAA/gluta before cardio. Stepped on the treadmill, and around 10 minutes I saw what I have not seen before in this gym. A guy in a wheelchair rolling around the gym and working out. That shit hit me hard, and I am really thankful that I am how I am right now. Really pushed me thru that 1 hour cardio. Downed 5gBCAA/gluta right after, came home and had 6 eggs, 8oz steak, 1.5cup oatmeal with milk and 1 banana. 5 more meals to go. Keep pushin' hard brothers, later!

Lowdown5
06-30-07, 5:57 pm
Off day. Took my 5g BCAA/gluta before cardio. Stepped on the treadmill, and around 10 minutes I saw what I have not seen before in this gym. A guy in a wheelchair rolling around the gym and working out. That shit hit me hard, and I am really thankful that I am how I am right now. Really pushed me thru that 1 hour cardio. Downed 5gBCAA/gluta right after, came home and had 6 eggs, 8oz steak, 1.5cup oatmeal with milk and 1 banana. 5 more meals to go. Keep pushin' hard brothers, later!

That made me think of something when you wrote about the man in the wheelchair. We are trying to become Animals, he is one. Motivating shit right there in front you.

Roland
06-30-07, 6:05 pm
That made me think of something when you wrote about the man in the wheelchair. We are trying to become Animals, he is one. Motivating shit right there in front you.

Definately bro, he is a fucking Animal, I wish I could of talked to him and told him that and to keep going. That's a HUGE motivation man, and really makes me think too. When I saw him I stepped up the fckn cardio and blasted the music in my ears, really had me going.

Bam Bam
07-01-07, 6:11 pm
Big Roland how are things goin bro?

Maccabee
07-01-07, 7:23 pm

I remember lowdown put up a video on some thread about TEAM HOYT. About a father and son kicking ass together at competitions. When it gets tough I just think about them. These guys are my idols. If I am lucky in the end of this journey I will reach there level. Peace

Lowdown5
07-01-07, 8:31 pm
I remember lowdown put up a video on some thread about TEAM HOYT. About a father and son kicking ass together at competitions. When it gets tough I just think about them. These guys are my idols. If I am lucky in the end of this journey I will reach there level. Peace

That is the most amazing video I have ever seen. After reading your post, I linked a video below my signature, it is a bit different, but check it out.

Roland
07-01-07, 10:46 pm
Big Roland how are things goin bro?

Sup bro! Just chillin today, loading up with food and carbs for tomorrow, I feel it really works when I load up on a shitload of food the day before. Thanks for stoppin by Bam.

That is the most amazing video I have ever seen. After reading your post, I linked a video below my signature, it is a bit different, but check it out.

Damn I checked out that video, thanks for bringin' it up brothers, very motivational.

Lowdown5
07-01-07, 11:01 pm
Everytime I think I got dealt a shitty hand in life or can't do any more, I watch it. Kicks me in the ass.

Roland
07-01-07, 11:16 pm
Well, just wanted to post up some of my current stats/measurements to see what I gotta beat and looks like I definately grew a couple inches on everything during the past 3-4 months, still small but this will motivate me even more.

thighs: 27.5
arms:15.2
chest:45
calves:17.5
forearms: almost 13
waist:34-36
height: 5'6"
weight:190

Well, arms are my weak point but I consider everything else a weak point and I wanna get everything up, just gotta keep putting in the hard work and it will pay off in the end, this will motivate me right here, gotta beat all these numbers.... time to get huge brothers!

Lowdown5
07-01-07, 11:18 pm
Well, just wanted to post up some of my current stats/measurements to see what I gotta beat and looks like I definately grew a couple inches on everything during the past 3-4 months, still small but this will motivate me even more.

Well, arms are my weak point but I consider everything else a weak point and I wanna get everything up, just gotta keep putting in the hard work and it will pay off in the end, time to get huge brothers!

Brother, you are doing great man. And just remember, you gotta lay a big fuckin foundation so that you can build a massive fuckin house!

Keep hittin it like you have been and the size will come.

Roland
07-01-07, 11:21 pm
Brother, you are doing great man. And just remember, you gotta lay a big fuckin foundation so that you can build a massive fuckin house!

Keep hittin it like you have been and the size will come.

Thanks bro, that's exactly what the plan is bro, to get massive and get that huge foundation to start sculpting the body from, i just posted this so I can have small goals to reach and blow up the oldself in to a huge house, thanks for the support bro it means alot!

Lowdown5
07-01-07, 11:27 pm
Thanks bro, that's exactly what the plan is bro, to get massive and get that huge foundation to start sculpting the body from, i just posted this so I can have small goals to reach and blow up the oldself in to a huge house, thanks for the support bro it means alot!

I am glad you posted it, cause then when you are a big old dude we can look back at this and see the accomplishment.

never_2_big
07-02-07, 7:36 am
just browsed through some of your workouts man, making some real gains from where u started, i'll definately be checkin in on you to make sure youre stayin on track and trainin animal.

Roland
07-02-07, 12:59 pm
just browsed through some of your workouts man, making some real gains from where u started, i'll definately be checkin in on you to make sure youre stayin on track and trainin animal.

What's goin on bro? Thanks I've been putting in alot of hard work man, and thanks for checkin in on me that shit means alot to me! Keep training hard bro, peace!

Lowdown5
07-02-07, 6:33 pm
What's up Bro, you still a bit under the weather?

Roland
07-02-07, 7:55 pm
Well, thought I would experiment by doing something different today. I had my usual breakfast, then I waited 2 hours, downed a protein shake, then 15 min later pump. Well I fucked up, because I broke out of my regular routine so needless to say my pump was not really there today. And it's prolly cuz im still a lil under the weather. My shoulder was also kinda bothering me, but fuck it, I still kicked some ass...

Decline Hammer Chest: 270x9+4+3 (250x10+8+4 LT) then 1 minute fly stretch with 37.5s

Smith Shoulder press to front: 150x7+3+3 (145x8+6+4 LT) 1 minute shoulder stretch

Machine dips: 300x8+4+4 (270x10+8+4 LT) 1 min try stretch

Front Pulldowns: 145x6+4+4 (140x7+5+5 LT)

DL: since I didn't feel 100% I didn't wanna hurt myself so I lowered the weight to 245x5-6 reps then I was like fuck it stop being a lil bitch and hit 275x2 then dropped it to 135x18 reps that had my back and traps screaming...
+1 min hanging lat stretch

Well lesson learned, not to fuckin change my routine up, that's what my body is used to right now so I gotta keep it goin, Pump didn't even kick in either it was weird...Still blasted the old numbers. Been taking ZMA before bed but haven't noticed anything yet. Came home and ate a huge ass meal, steak+potatoes. Cardio time tomorrow...Peace!

Lowdown5
07-02-07, 8:12 pm
That is a kick ass workout Bro, hope the shoulder gets better quick. I hate getting out of my routine, it fucks me up too.

Roland
07-02-07, 8:16 pm
That is a kick ass workout Bro, hope the shoulder gets better quick. I hate getting out of my routine, it fucks me up too.

Thanks bro...yea sometimes my shoulder is good sometimes It has this weird thing, not pain, more like uncomfort between my shoulder and traps, I must've pulled it with something. I should prolly start icing it to see if that helps. And gotta make sure I warm that shit up REEAl good.

Lowdown5
07-02-07, 8:18 pm
Thanks bro...yea sometimes my shoulder is good sometimes It has this weird thing, not pain, more like uncomfort between my shoulder and traps, I must've pulled it with something. I should prolly start icing it to see if that helps. And gotta make sure I warm that shit up REEAl good.

For me, warm ups are key. I start out real light, and progress up. It really helps me avoid injury plus gets the mind ready.

Bam Bam
07-02-07, 10:49 pm
Roland wassup bro? Nice workout man. You still feelin sick?

Roland
07-02-07, 11:53 pm
Roland wassup bro? Nice workout man. You still feelin sick?

Thanks bro...I'm not 100% still but I took the pak today and I think it helped...what about u bro?

Bam Bam
07-02-07, 11:57 pm
Still pretty congested. Got in my Pak today. Probably should have taken 2. Took extra Vit C. Also had some white tea and that actually cleared me up for a lil bit. Full of antioxidants so Im gonna start drinkin in regularly.

Roland
07-03-07, 12:04 am
Still pretty congested. Got in my Pak today. Probably should have taken 2. Took extra Vit C. Also had some white tea and that actually cleared me up for a lil bit. Full of antioxidants so Im gonna start drinkin in regularly.

Yea those are bomb, I got packs of white and green tea laying around, I drink it all the time with my water/BCAAs before morning cardio too. It's great, heal up bro we need you back @100%!!!!!

Maccabee
07-03-07, 12:15 am
Well, thought I would experiment by doing something different today. I had my usual breakfast, then I waited 2 hours, downed a protein shake, then 15 min later pump. Well I fucked up, because I broke out of my regular routine so needless to say my pump was not really there today. And it's prolly cuz im still a lil under the weather. My shoulder was also kinda bothering me, but fuck it, I still kicked some ass...

Decline Hammer Chest: 270x9+4+3 (250x10+8+4 LT) then 1 minute fly stretch with 37.5s

Smith Shoulder press to front: 150x7+3+3 (145x8+6+4 LT) 1 minute shoulder stretch

Machine dips: 300x8+4+4 (270x10+8+4 LT) 1 min try stretch

Front Pulldowns: 145x6+4+4 (140x7+5+5 LT)

DL: since I didn't feel 100% I didn't wanna hurt myself so I lowered the weight to 245x5-6 reps then I was like fuck it stop being a lil bitch and hit 275x2 then dropped it to 135x18 reps that had my back and traps screaming...
+1 min hanging lat stretch

Well lesson learned, not to fuckin change my routine up, that's what my body is used to right now so I gotta keep it goin, Pump didn't even kick in either it was weird...Still blasted the old numbers. Been taking ZMA before bed but haven't noticed anything yet. Came home and ate a huge ass meal, steak+potatoes. Cardio time tomorrow...Peace!

Damn bro now thats progress. Glad to see you had a good workout bro. Also feel better and dont let it slow you down. Peace

Roland
07-03-07, 1:23 am
Damn bro now thats progress. Glad to see you had a good workout bro. Also feel better and dont let it slow you down. Peace

Thanks alot bro!

hjayss
07-03-07, 2:14 am

Well, arms are my weak point but I consider everything else a weak point and I wanna get everything up, just gotta keep putting in the hard work and it will pay off in the end, this will motivate me right here, gotta beat all these numbers.... time to get huge brothers!
Youre a leg guy to huh sick calves...good proportion my thighs are 28 1/2 and my calves are 16 1/2 lol...

Roland
07-03-07, 2:32 am
Youre a leg guy to huh sick calves...good proportion my thighs are 28 1/2 and my calves are 16 1/2 lol...

Sup bro? Nice numbers man, my calves just always been a lil bigger so that's pretty cool, but still nowhere I wanna be, gotta keep pushin' harder and harder man!

Nightshift
07-03-07, 11:06 am
Your definately kicking some ass here bro! I better tell David Henry to watch his back cause he got some competition coming up!

Lowdown5
07-03-07, 6:41 pm
How you feeling today my Brother, better I hope.

Roland
07-03-07, 7:39 pm
How you feeling today my Brother, better I hope.

Better bro, thanks.

Your definately kicking some ass here bro! I better tell David Henry to watch his back cause he got some competition coming up!

That's right bro he's gonna have some competition comin up! Go ahead bro, go ahead and tell him hahaha LOL!

Cardio day today...60 minutes on the treadmill at 9.0incline 3.5mph heart rate between 130-135. Downed pak after the G diesel pancakes. It's TOO fucking hot today man, wow....hopefully the gym is open tomorrow will be hitting bis and legs. Peace.

Maccabee
07-04-07, 4:01 pm
Congrats on the progress. You got some big legs man. By the end of the summer I am hoping to have the them the same size. Especially my calves.

Roland
07-04-07, 6:53 pm
Congrats on the progress. You got some big legs man. By the end of the summer I am hoping to have the them the same size. Especially my calves.

Thanks brother, with the hardwork you are putting you're gonna reach whatever you want bro, no doubt.

================================================== ==========

Independence day Bi+Leg day:
Here we go, another judgement day, it's time to hit the gym. Whipped up my G Diesel pancakes, 1 hour later downed Shock therapy which I got a sample of, then headed to the gym...

Incline DB Curls: 35sx7+5+3.5 (35sx6+4+3) then grabbed the 25s and did a 30 second static stretch, my bis were so f'in pumped damn it felt good

Drag Curls: 140x12 Straight Set and controlled on the negative, then bar for a 30 second hold +1min arm strech and my arms were fried (135x16SS LT)

Seated calves: 120x13 Straight Set, here again a slow on the negative and a brutal 10 second stretch at the bottom, these hurt... (100x10 SS LT)

Some guys were workin calves next to me with like 200-300lbs, jus swingin it, and they were laughing at me cuz I was makin some weird ass faces...bunch of idiots...you try fucking doing these brutal stretches with your 2-300lbs I bet you cant even do 1,

Seated Ham curl: 240x8+4+4 (225x8+4+4 LT)

Leg press: 550x9 slow reps, then Widowmaker drop to 450, got to 20reps then I told myself to stop being a little bitch and get 5 more, got to 24 and that was it. tried getting up 2 times but I couldnt stand up on my legs, damn it felt good. (540, 440 LT) + 1 min quad and ham stretch

Damn good workout today, sipped on BigAnt drink during, then Torrent post workout. Gonna be pretty damn sore tomorrow. Special shout out to my brother Lowdown you fired me up for today, and thanks to all the other Animals on here....Gonna go to my uncle's house for a little barbecue later on, time to eat up &grow, Happy 4th to all the Animals on here, peace.

Bam Bam
07-04-07, 6:56 pm
Thanks brother, with the hardwork you are putting you're gonna reach whatever you want bro, no doubt.

================================================== ==========

Independence day Bi+Leg day:
Here we go, another judgement day, it's time to hit the gym. Whipped up my G Diesel pancakes, 1 hour later downed Shock therapy which I got a sample of, then headed to the gym...

Incline DB Curls: 35sx7+5+3.5 (35sx6+4+3) then grabbed the 25s and did a 30 second static stretch, my bis were so f'in pumped damn it felt good

Drag Curls: 140x12 Straight Set and controlled on the negative, then bar for a 30 second hold +1min arm strech and my arms were fried (135x16SS LT)

Seated calves: 120x13 Straight Set, here again a slow on the negative and a brutal 10 second stretch at the bottom, these hurt... (100x10 SS LT)

Some guys were workin calves next to me with like 200-300lbs, jus swingin it, and they were laughing at me cuz I was makin some weird ass faces...bunch of idiots...you try fucking doing these brutal stretches with your 2-300lbs I bet you cant even do 1,

Seated Ham curl: 240x8+4+4 (225x8+4+4 LT)

Leg press: 550x9 slow reps, then Widowmaker drop to 450, got to 20reps then I told myself to stop being a little bitch and get 5 more, got to 24 and that was it. tried getting up 2 times but I could stand up on my legs, damn it felt good. (540, 440 LT) + 1 min quad and ham stretch

Damn good workout today, sipped on BigAnt drink during, then Torrent post workout. Gonna be pretty damn sore tomorrow. Special shout out to my brother Lowdown you fired me up for today, and thanks to all the other Animals on here....Gonna go to my uncle's house for a little barbecue later on, time to eat up &grow, Happy 4th to all the Animals on here, peace.

Alright Roland you lookin damn good today bro. Workout was intense as hell. Enjoy the rest of your 4th bro.

Maccabee
07-04-07, 6:58 pm
Nice workout Roland. But who is stronger most likely you. You kept your ego away and yet they let theres take over.

Roland
07-04-07, 7:19 pm
Alright Roland you lookin damn good today bro. Workout was intense as hell. Enjoy the rest of your 4th bro.

Thank you Bam Bam, I put in every last ounce of my energy, enjoy your day man!

Nice workout Roland. But who is stronger most likely you. You kept your ego away and yet they let theres take over.

Exactly man, that's why when I was done I racked the weight, I went to the mirror, pulled up my pants and flexed my calves, they were just staring haha, then I pulled up my other one and flexed it, IN YOUR FACE BITCH!!! They were wearing shorts and they had no calves or legs, bwahahha, then i just walked away.

Lowdown5
07-04-07, 7:49 pm
Damn Bro, that was a workout that deserves props, you did the work, now go enjoy the rewards at the BBQ. And those other dudes, they have no clue what an Animal is, but they better damn be sure that they have seen who an Animal is.

Happy 4th of July Brother!

Roland
07-04-07, 8:30 pm
Damn Bro, that was a workout that deserves props, you did the work, now go enjoy the rewards at the BBQ. And those other dudes, they have no clue what an Animal is, but they better damn be sure that they have seen who an Animal is.

Happy 4th of July Brother!

Thanks brother, your support means alot!

never_2_big
07-05-07, 1:59 am
Good stuff Roland, another cracker of a workout, keep that shit up cause i'll be watching.

hjayss
07-05-07, 2:05 am
How was the pump for you after wards...leg and bi man you were swole all over..How did you fit throught he door...

Nightshift
07-05-07, 2:28 am
Great workout Roland!! Keep hittin em hard!

Roland
07-05-07, 5:06 am
Good stuff Roland, another cracker of a workout, keep that shit up cause i'll be watching.

Thanks for checkin' in brother, means alot!

How was the pump for you after wards...leg and bi man you were swole all over..How did you fit throught he door...

Oh yeah bro, the pump was extreme, I really couldn't get up when I finished quads, I tried 2 times but I couldn't, lol.

Great workout Roland!! Keep hittin em hard!

Thanks for stoppin by again brotha, you always motivate me, especially with those Dave Henry comments, haha, just watch man, one day I will show him what's up.

Roland
07-05-07, 6:16 pm
Last night at the BBQ I ate a shitload of chicken and steak so today it was time for some cardio! Did around 1 hour on the treadmill, 9.0 incline and 3.4-5mph, heart rate between 130-135. I was sweating like an animal. That's it for today, gotta go study, peace.

Lowdown5
07-05-07, 7:40 pm
Last night at the BBQ I ate a shitload of chicken and steak so today it was time for some cardio! Did around 1 hour on the treadmill, 9.0 incline and 3.4-5mph, heart rate between 130-135. I was sweating like an animal. That's it for today, gotta go study, peace.

Kicked some cardio ass. Study hard Bro cuz we know you are workinn out hard as hell.

Bam Bam
07-05-07, 7:45 pm
MMMMM BBQ chicken and steak. Does the body good bro.

Roland
07-06-07, 1:53 am
MMMMM BBQ chicken and steak. Does the body good bro.

Oh yeh! Still got some leftovers lol

Kicked some cardio ass. Study hard Bro cuz we know you are workinn out hard as hell.

Thanks my Brother, I'm trying.

Roland
07-06-07, 7:58 pm
Well, today I had some problems with my teacher so it really pissed me off, she's really got some problems, not gonna go into details but I used this anger as a motivation to blast the weights...Pump pre, torrent post workout.

Hammer chest machine: 220x8+6+5 (210x7+4+2.5) then 1 minute fly stretch with 40s

Smith shoulder press/behind the head: 140x8+4+3 (135x7+5+4) +1 minute shoulder stretch

Straight bar pushdown: 155x6+3+3 (150x9+4+3) 1 minute try stretch in a skull crusher position with 45 bar

Cgrip pulldown: 145x6+4+3 (130x9+5+4)

Rack deads: 325 for 8, 330 for 4, then 215 drop for 12 then 1 minute hanging lat stretch and I was fried (320x6, 135x25 LT)

Sipped on the BigAnt drink during...One thing i've noticed is if I take Pump preworkout then start sipping on the BigAnt drink, it kills Pump's effect, or maybe it's just me. We just bought a new fridge so I'll be able to fit much more food in it, it's awesome. Also, around this time(6 weeks into the Blast) I'm usually done and take a 1 week cruise. I think I am starting to feel some signs of overtraining coming on so I might take up the cruise for a week, we'll see. Time to eat&grow, Peace.

Lowdown5
07-06-07, 8:14 pm
You definitely kicked some ass today Bro, enjoy that meal. I am really impressed by not only the weight you are using but the reps you get with it. A little off time never hurt anybody, I always come back stronger after a week off.

Roland
07-06-07, 9:47 pm
You definitely kicked some ass today Bro, enjoy that meal. I am really impressed by not only the weight you are using but the reps you get with it. A little off time never hurt anybody, I always come back stronger after a week off.

Thanks Brother, Appreciate having you in my corner, thanks for havin my back Bro. And yea, those reps are killer man, 15 deep breaths in between each set of reps and then hittin' it again, killer shit.

Lowdown5
07-06-07, 10:02 pm
That shit is intense, good job on getting it done Bro.

Nightshift
07-07-07, 2:33 am
Kickin ass as usual brother!!! When your week off comes around, take full advantage of the rest, you've earned it!

hjayss
07-07-07, 4:25 am
Man nothing like anger to fuel a w/o looked good bro glad to see you maintained great focus and blasted through....

Roland
07-08-07, 8:14 pm
Blast #3 lasted 6 weeks this time. Strength gains shot up and I'm at my strongest I ever been right now and prolly the biggest too. Overtraining started kickin in so I decided to cruise and recuparate for a week. Me and Lowdown wrote up the new split and are gonna start blasting DC probably on Friday. I'm lookin forward to breakin new barriers and tearing the shit apart. It is gnna be a great motivation working on the same training split with a fellow Animal...

Gonna fire up the barbecue grill and throw some meat down tonight, steak+chicken breast, time to grow! Peace.

Lowdown5
07-08-07, 8:22 pm
Blast #3 lasted 6 weeks this time. Strength gains shot up and I'm at my strongest I ever been right now and prolly the biggest too. Overtraining started kickin in so I decided to cruise and recuparate for a week. Me and Lowdown wrote up the new split and are gonna start blasting DC probably on Friday. I'm lookin forward to breakin new barriers and tearing the shit apart. It is gnna be a great motivation working on the same training split with a fellow Animal...

Gonna fire up the barbecue grill and throw some meat down tonight, steak+chicken breast, time to grow! Peace.

Enjoy Bro, cuz the clock to friday is ticking away, tick tock. Can you feel it?

Maccabee
07-08-07, 8:56 pm

Glad to see everything is going great for ya. I am feeling the same way now. I am at my strongest. I have never been this strong before in my life. In the past I used to be somewhere near what I am now but after my long break I lost everything. I am so fuckin happy that I got everything back and more. Best of luck to you on the new program. I have never tried DC training...cant wait to see what its like. Peace

Roland
07-09-07, 12:10 am
Glad to see everything is going great for ya. I am feeling the same way now. I am at my strongest. I have never been this strong before in my life. In the past I used to be somewhere near what I am now but after my long break I lost everything. I am so fuckin happy that I got everything back and more. Best of luck to you on the new program. I have never tried DC training...cant wait to see what its like. Peace

Thanks for the kind words and support Bro, and it does feel great man. The training is not new, I have been doing it all along, I'm just about to start my 4th Blast.

Lowdown5
07-09-07, 12:12 am
Gonna blast away Bro, lookin forward to it.

Roland
07-09-07, 12:16 am
Gonna blast away Bro, lookin forward to it.

Hell yeah Bro, can't wait...we just got done BBQ-ing not too long ago, fuck I ate so much steak and chicken and potatoes, damn it was like a huge reward, my parents were happy too, we haven't gotten together like this in a long time...cleared my mind a bit, can't wait to hit the weights Bro, gonna be sick.

Lowdown5
07-09-07, 12:20 am
Hell yeah Bro, can't wait...we just got done BBQ-ing not too long ago, fuck I ate so much steak and chicken and potatoes, damn it was like a huge reward, my parents were happy too, we haven't gotten together like this in a long time...cleared my mind a bit, can't wait to hit the weights Bro, gonna be sick.

That is so cool you got to BBQ as a family. We went out for Italian, I ate so much lasagna and pasta, chocolate cake, salad, Bro I am about to explode!

Lookin forward to seeing both of us kick some ass in the gym.

Nightshift
07-09-07, 1:03 am
Rest up my man, things are goona heat up with you and Lowdown kickin ass DC Style!

Roland
07-09-07, 3:29 am
Rest up my man, things are goona heat up with you and Lowdown kickin ass DC Style!

Thanks brother, appreciate to have your support, it means more than yo know Bro.

firebeast
07-09-07, 9:46 am
you and lowdown w/o together. i hope the gym has a backup weight system b/c yall are gonna tear that shit up. keep rollin forward brother.

Lowdown5
07-09-07, 10:56 am
you and lowdown w/o together. i hope the gym has a backup weight system b/c yall are gonna tear that shit up. keep rollin forward brother.

We work out together 400 miles apart. We are doing the same routine but each on our own. I don't think one gym could handle the 2 of us. At least not pretty Cali gyms.

Bam Bam
07-09-07, 4:20 pm
Big Roland the other member of the DC training tag team. Ive never tried it b4 so I cant wait to see what kind of results you get. Tear it up bro.

Roland
07-09-07, 6:23 pm

Yea, would be even cooler if we had the opportunity to actually go to the gym and hit the iron together.

Big Roland the other member of the DC training tag team. Ive never tried it b4 so I cant wait to see what kind of results you get. Tear it up bro.

Thanks bro, but I just wanted to clear this up for you who haven't noticed, DC is not new training for me, I have been doing it every since I started this log. Blast#4 coming up, with Lowdown5, he took the time to study and learn the program, we've been talking about this for a long time now, and now it's time to hit it hard, can't wait!!

Roland
07-11-07, 5:29 pm
After 4 days of not going to the gym, I'm back today for some cardio. Downed 5g BCAA/gluta before and during workout(10g) then a real gains shake right after.

10.0% incline at 3.6mph, 55 minutes on the treadmill. Feelin' the vibe again for the weights, can't wait to damage some shit on Friday. Cardio as well tomorrow, now it's time to eat then I'm working some concert later on, Peace.

Lowdown5
07-11-07, 5:33 pm
After 4 days of not going to the gym, I'm back today for some cardio. Downed 5g BCAA/gluta before and during workout(10g) then a real gains shake right after.

10.0% incline at 3.6mph, 55 minutes on the treadmill. Feelin' the vibe again for the weights, can't wait to damage some shit on Friday. Cardio as well tomorrow, now it's time to eat then I'm working some concert later on, Peace.

Good shit Brother, be safe tonight.

Roland
07-11-07, 5:35 pm
Good shit Brother, be safe tonight.

Thanks Bro, Can't wait for Friday!

Lowdown5
07-11-07, 5:37 pm
Thanks Bro, Can't wait for Friday!

I am fuckin fired up!!

Roland
07-11-07, 5:38 pm
I am fuckin fired up!!

Same here bro, I haven't been to the gym in 4 days, when I walked in today and looked at the weights....damn I hear the weights callin my name bro....

Lowdown5
07-11-07, 5:41 pm
Same here bro, I haven't been to the gym in 4 days, when I walked in today and looked at the weights....damn I hear the weights callin my name bro....

They are telling us how they are gonna kick our ass, I know that shit ain't gonna happen.