PDA

View Full Version : Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies

Cellardweller
08-23-15, 1:24 pm
Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies

(I got this off of tNation)

1 8oz block of any kind of cream cheese (I used low fat)
3 scoops protein powder -either chocolate or vanilla (I used vanilla but chocolate raspberry souds awesome)
1 heaping cup of frozen raspberries

Preheat oven to 325

Use a mixer and mix everything together in a bowl. I let the cream cheese sit out of the fridge for a couple hours to soften up prior

Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. ( I used aluminum foil. Mistake. Cookies stuck to it some but not real bad)

Scoop out 9 cookies ( I put the mixture in the fridge for 5-10 minutes to firm it up some. After mixing it seemed too soupy to scoop out. I used a 1/4 cup measuring cup to scoop and got 8 cookies)

Bake 18-20 minutes until you can stick a toothpick in without anything coming out on the toothpick. ( Mine went 20 min + 1-2 min probably since my cookies were a bit bigger)

Let 'em cool and chow down.

I used my Ultra Whey Pro for this and it's 30gm per scoop. So each cookie was about 11-11.5gm protein each. Other macros will depend on what kind of cream cheese you use.

Tastes like raspberry yogurt. 3 cookies is a pretty good snack.

Good luck not eating all the batter with a spoon.

lowroller
08-24-15, 9:44 am
Not only does it sound delicious it looks very simple to make. I haven't baked in a while either so Im C+Ping this to make later this week.

skibasgym
09-29-15, 9:40 pm
Great recipe