PDA

View Full Version : Can't decide which flavor of Animal Whey to get?

naturalguy
09-04-15, 4:02 pm
It is a tough choice but bb.com has a great option. They are offering a 6 pack of trial sizes. Each trial has 4 servings. You can pick whichever flavors you want:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/universal-nutrition/animal-whey-trial-bundle.html

J-Dawg
09-04-15, 4:27 pm
It is a tough choice but bb.com has a great option. They are offering a 6 pack of trial sizes. Each trial has 4 servings. You can pick whichever flavors you want:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/universal-nutrition/animal-whey-trial-bundle.html

A pretty awesome deal for the Animal Whey trial sizes!

sgerwel1985
09-04-15, 4:36 pm
Tried everything but Vanilla so far, hands down chocolate chip is the best.

Rex
09-05-15, 10:24 am
I am and have always been a vanilla guy.
A friend of mine loves the chocolate flavor. According to him it is the best protein supplement he has ever tasted. And he has been in the gym for over 20 years by now. Meaning, he has tried a few...

LayzieBone085
09-06-15, 2:52 pm
Tried everything but Vanilla so far, hands down chocolate chip is the best.

CNC is where its at. So creamy and the cookie pieces are epic.
Franks BDay cake was good, but the sweetness may turn people away

CnC
CCC
Franks Bday Cake
Vanilla
Choc

have not tried Strawberry or Frosted Cinnamon Bun

BCent
09-06-15, 4:00 pm

This is pretty awesome. I jumped on the trial that came with the 2 lbs a few days ago. I've never been a big strawberry protein kind of guy but I've seen it get a bunch of good reviews here, was a great way to get it. Now I just need to taste it!

Great idea though!!

Aggression
09-06-15, 5:22 pm
This is nifty.

Swolepez
09-07-15, 10:27 am
Haven't tried Cinnamon Bun or Franks B-Day Cake yet but here's my current order of flavors

1. chocolate chocolate chip
2. Cookies and cream
3. Chocolate
4. Strawberry
5. Vanilla

Rex
09-07-15, 10:31 am
I´m certainly looking forward to the cinnamon bun flavor

Swolepez
09-07-15, 10:34 am
I´m certainly looking forward to the cinnamon bun flavor

Same here, I'm hoping it's good enough to make it to the top of my list

Razor
09-08-15, 8:34 am
I love them all but the trial size deal is awesome. Cashed in on this a couple times already.

J-Dawg
09-08-15, 10:33 am
I love them all but the trial size deal is awesome. Cashed in on this a couple times already.

It's a nice way to get to try all of the different flavors out!

Rex
09-08-15, 10:51 am
Same here, I'm hoping it's good enough to make it to the top of my list

I´ll try adding some cinnamon to the Frank´s birthday cake flavor in the meantime...

P Diesel
09-08-15, 11:44 am
collect the whole set

P

Jay
09-08-15, 3:50 pm
What a great Idea.!. Flavor variety for basically the cost of one full size container.. You guys should do this with Shock Therapy, Atomic 7, etc

skibasgym
09-29-15, 9:32 pm
Great idea. My top two are chocolate chocolate chip and cookie dough.

HIGA MONSTER
09-30-15, 11:47 pm
Frank's Birthday Cake was LEGIT...

Still haven't tried the Frosted Cinnamon flavor...I need this!

HIGA MONSTER

bigdog
10-01-15, 6:03 pm
haven't tried the frosted cinnamon bun yet but the strawberry and franks bday cake are awesome. I even added a little strawberry to the bday cake a few times and it was tasty!