PDA

View Full Version : ANIMAL Vids, You Choose...

Universal Rep
10-14-15, 3:06 pm
As many of ya prolly know, Animals got sum sweet vids on their Youtube channel. Heres ur chance to give Animal an idea for a specific vid featuring Roman "Rex" Fritz. So, wuts it gonna be? Wut would ya like to see or hear Rex talk about??? One vid suggestion will get selected.

Brasil
10-14-15, 4:39 pm
Damn we already seen so many videos from him. Dieting, supplements, his start, his life story. Ummm maybe some more full on training videos. I love watching videos of him working out. Ill never forget the first video i saw of him training legs heavy as hell and doing pauses at the bottom. That shit was crazy! I want more training videos!
Maybe some day to day life of what his day is like.

Universal Rep
10-14-15, 5:09 pm
Maybe some day to day life of what his day is like.

I think this wuz kinda the "day in the life of" series...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_F4UEh4TwA

GunRock
10-14-15, 7:14 pm
I'd like to watch Rex train somebody else. Maybe someone who's got a few years of training under their belt and wants to kick it up a notch to be able to compete or somebody who's competed but wants to place better at shows.

DGymn
10-15-15, 5:12 am
I'd like to watch Rex train somebody else. Maybe someone who's got a few years of training under their belt and wants to kick it up a notch to be able to compete or somebody who's competed but wants to place better at shows.

Second that.

naturalguy
10-15-15, 8:32 am

This would probably make for great video. Myself and G-Six trained with him one night at the Muscle Mill here in NJ and it was the toughest shoulder workout I've ever had, it was his 3rd workout of the day (yes you read that correctly) and he still had tons of energy and intensity. I was sore for days. Rex is intense!

Cellardweller
10-18-15, 1:43 pm

Great idea Gunrock. This would be really cool and I don't think there's an Animal vid with anyone doing this. Would be cool to get some insights as Rex corrects form and gives pointers. Not a bad idea for one of the powerlifter guys too.

Wildman
10-18-15, 8:30 pm
This would probably make for great video. Myself and G-Six trained with him one night at the Muscle Mill here in NJ and it was the toughest shoulder workout I've ever had, it was his 3rd workout of the day (yes you read that correctly) and he still had tons of energy and intensity. I was sore for days. Rex is intense!

Perfect opportunity at the NJ ABC this coming Thursday

DGymn
10-19-15, 7:44 am
A day in the life of G Diesel, Dan Green or Jason Huh combining their passion and job/company/gym.
And what about big on a budget from a powerlifters view?

Jay Nera
10-31-15, 10:18 pm
Id like to get a video series of Rex teaching me how to train as a bodybuilder. How to find the most beneficial ways to contract the muscles and find the mind muscle connection and also to discuss various aspects of nutrition.

I would call it a "Powerbuilding Series"….take a guy who's been doing mainly compound movements for the past decade and built a massive foundation(Could be any strength athlete, i'd elect myself, and admittedly biased in that choice) and Rex could teach this person how to train muscles in isolation and as a sculptor.

DGymn
11-01-15, 4:47 am
Id like to get a video series of Rex teaching me how to train as a bodybuilder. How to find the most beneficial ways to contract the muscles and find the mind muscle connection and also to discuss various aspects of nutrition.

I would call it a "Powerbuilding Series"….take a guy who's been doing mainly compound movements for the past decade and built a massive foundation(Could be any strength athlete, i'd elect myself, and admittedly biased in that choice) and Rex could teach this person how to train muscles in isolation and as a sculptor.

Maybe add a programming aspect to this, how to approach training as a powerlifter: weight, reps, volume, going by feel or program, preventing injury's and so on!

Rex
11-02-15, 5:23 pm

That was a hell of a session. I vividly remember the sweet pain and pump. Looking forward to the next one

PA Kodiak
11-02-15, 5:47 pm
Id like to see a video of Roman speaking about the mindset it requires to be successful in competitive bodybuilding. About the amount of will and focus that it takes to reach the level of success he has reached in this sport. The mindset of a winner, a champion versus the mindset of just another competitor, just another guy doing another show.

sgerwel1985
11-18-15, 1:40 pm

I like that idea a lot. I sort of like the idea of any of the animal athletes doing that. Or perhaps a video where they go into a random gym and work/train with people and guiding them.

Nmowery
11-19-15, 12:58 pm
Why not have some sort of contest for a forum member or 2 to get put through the paces by some of the animals at the Arnold abc? Show what happens when wrath shows some schmuck like myself how to train arms forreals.

Jay
11-19-15, 1:22 pm
A day in the life of G Diesel, Dan Green or Jason Huh combining their passion and job/company/gym.
And what about big on a budget from a powerlifters view?

I like this idea- day in the life videos are always cool.

Bean
11-19-15, 4:38 pm
I like the sound of all of these. Hell....I have sat a watched Roman cook chicken on video. So I am ready for anything that comes our way.