PDA

View Full Version : Rage XL Grape Review

Bnat
11-02-15, 10:20 am
So I ran out of Animal Rage and was wanting to try the grape, so I ordered on Amazon and got a container of XL the next day to have it for my next work out. I got to say its the best tasting one yet! being a fan of Slaughter Melon when it was around and having a large supply of Apple Jacked for awhile and also trying Mango Unchained, this one tops them all. The flavor is great and the focus and energy is just as good. The scoop is smaller as before so I take a scoop and a quarter and I'm good to go. I fill my shaker bottle only a quarter of the way so I can get a full taste of the flavor. I sip it on my way to the gym and by the time I get there its game on! Highly recommended.

C.Coronato
11-02-15, 10:26 am
Big fan of the grape!

Jay
11-02-15, 12:52 pm
Currently using grape myself. Would love to see orange, apple, melon, return in XL form.

Aggression
11-02-15, 2:20 pm
Slaughtermelon. Man, that brings me back. I have mango unchained and that's delicious. Universal and Animal always does grape really well so I can see it being legit.

HIGA MONSTER
11-02-15, 2:29 pm
I have been using Rage XL grape with Juiced Aminos grape for the past month.
Great combo!

HIGA

ganderson
11-03-15, 1:08 pm
Grape Rage w/ grape Juiced Aminos, and Mango Rage w/ orange Juiced Aminos is where its at!

Bnat
11-04-15, 10:17 am
Grape Rage w/ grape Juiced Aminos, and Mango Rage w/ orange Juiced Aminos is where its at!
Eat 3 slices of Joey Tomatoes pizza from the boardwalk a night before a workout, you'll kill it.

G Diesel
11-04-15, 10:50 am
2 scoops of grape Rage XL is my daily training staple. Awesome stuff.

Peace, G

Jay
11-04-15, 12:22 pm
2 scoops of grape Rage XL is my daily training staple. Awesome stuff.

Peace, G

Grape rage will taste good in my new LE shaker cup I just ordered. ;)