PDA

View Full Version : Question: Hoodie & Sweatpants Fit

ganderson
11-12-15, 10:17 pm
Its getting chilly here in NJ, so I was thinking about picking up the Animal zip up hoodie and sweatpants from the shop.

Im 6ft, 205lbs and have a 33 inch waist...Anyone have an idea as to how these products run in size?

GunRock
11-13-15, 12:28 am
Its getting chilly here in NJ, so I was thinking about picking up the Animal zip up hoodie and sweatpants from the shop.

Im 6ft, 205lbs and have a 33 inch waist...Anyone have an idea as to how these products run in size?

From what I remember when I met you, we're roughly the same build and the XL zip up seems a little snug to me. I've got XL bottoms as well and those fit well in the waist, seem loose enough in the thigh. I'm 5'9 and they tend to drag a little so you should be fine. Why don't you just drive over to Corporate and try some on?

Animal Rep
11-13-15, 1:58 pm
From what I remember when I met you, we're roughly the same build and the XL zip up seems a little snug to me. I've got XL bottoms as well and those fit well in the waist, seem loose enough in the thigh. I'm 5'9 and they tend to drag a little so you should be fine. Why don't you just drive over to Corporate and try some on?

I like the way you think brother. We will allow you to do something like that if you were to be able to make the trip over. Just give us a call early that morning or the day before so we can make sure we bring whatever clothing to the front office where they sell the supps. And

ganderson
11-13-15, 2:03 pm

Thanks, Gunlock...appreciate the input. I was gonna say, I don't think I have those privileges going over to corporate haha, but based on the last response, maybe that could happen?

ganderson
11-13-15, 2:05 pm
I like the way you think brother. We will allow you to do something like that if you were to be able to make the trip over. Just give us a call early that morning or the day before so we can make sure we bring whatever clothing to the front office where they sell the supps. And

Wow, really? If that could really happen, I would definitely do that. I work not too far from HQ.

GunRock
11-13-15, 10:53 pm

Thanks, Gunlock...appreciate the input. I was gonna say, I don't think I have those privileges going over to corporate haha, but based on the last response, maybe that could happen?

Wow, really? If that could really happen, I would definitely do that. I work not too far from HQ.

I thought you might be able to because I've been watching the Universal Road Trip videos lately and I thought that they sell supplements somewhere at the Corporate office so I figured it would be worth a shot. Besides, if they were willing to drive around NJ delivering goodie bags to loyal Universal customers, there's no way they wouldn't hook you up with at least a try on if you called ahead.

It's that kind of company. I wouldn't necessarily recommend dropping by everyday just to hang out by the water cooler but this is a one time deal and you helped out in The Cage and in other ways so why not?

Hope it works out.

ganderson
11-17-15, 10:38 am
I thought you might be able to because I've been watching the Universal Road Trip videos lately and I thought that they sell supplements somewhere at the Corporate office so I figured it would be worth a shot. Besides, if they were willing to drive around NJ delivering goodie bags to loyal Universal customers, there's no way they wouldn't hook you up with at least a try on if you called ahead.

It's that kind of company. I wouldn't necessarily recommend dropping by everyday just to hang out by the water cooler but this is a one time deal and you helped out in The Cage and in other ways so why not?

Hope it works out.

Yea man, I know what you're saying and I agree. I ordered an XL hoodie and L sweatpants through the shop. Thanks for the input Gunrock. Appreciate it.

GunRock
11-18-15, 9:38 pm
Yea man, I know what you're saying and I agree. I ordered an XL hoodie and L sweatpants through the shop. Thanks for the input Gunrock. Appreciate it.

You're welcome. See you at The Cage.

Rex
11-28-15, 10:16 am

iŽd always suggest to go with the larger size, if in doubt. If anything you can always grow into it!

PA Kodiak
11-28-15, 2:18 pm
That's my philosophy as well, Roman. Nothing worse than restrictive clothing.

ganderson
11-30-15, 10:25 am
iŽd always suggest to go with the larger size, if in doubt. If anything you can always grow into it!

That's my philosophy as well, Roman. Nothing worse than restrictive clothing.

Definitely agree! Already went with the bigger sizes to be safe...the right choice for sure.
Thanks for the input.