PDA

View Full Version : Iron Addict

Orthodox
11-14-15, 3:28 am
As CT Fletcher said:

"You wanna know what a Iron Addict is? First your need to know what addiction is, what it truly means. You got this woman. She appears to have everything life has to offer her. Shes young, beautiful, healthy, shes got children, a husband, nice home and a great job. But when this woman suddenly gets hooked and addicted to drugs everything changes. Now there ain't nothing she wont do to get those drugs. She destroy her youth and good looks, she'll forget and lose her job, shell fuck her marriage and sell her own fucking body to get those drugs. Hell, shell even give up and sell her children, those she gave birth to, in order to fulfil her addiction.

Thats an addict. Thats someone who has reached the pull, the hold of addiction. So to those who claim to be a Iron Addict. Think of a drug addict. Relate. An Iron addict don't matter what his got, whats going on in his life. He will give up every fucking thing to lift that iron. He spends tome with the family, goes to work dose whatever mother fucker but he will always end up in the gym. He thinks that shit, dreams that shit. Hell, he could even be sitting at the dining table with his wife and kids but he cant smell that food. All he can smell, fucking taste is that iron.

You think your an iron addict? Why? What Because you eat a stupid 3,000 calories a day, because you half ass workout 3 times a week, maybe throw in 5 min cardio, if a girl is using one of the treadmills, that is. You think that makes you a fucking Iron Addict mother fucker? Well you ain't. You ain't put your time in yet to be called that shit. You need to be told by your doctor that you gotta stop lifting weights of your gonna have a heart attack and die but you wont be able to stop cause your fucking addicted. Just like that woman addicted to drugs, so to will you do ANY fucking thing to lift that Iron.

Thats a Iron Addict, your just someone who likes to lift weights. Your not addicted motherfucker, addiction is a serious thing".

Rex
11-14-15, 10:07 am
As CT Fletcher said:

"You wanna know what a Iron Addict is? First your need to know what addiction is, what it truly means. You got this woman. She appears to have everything life has to offer her. Shes young, beautiful, healthy, shes got children, a husband, nice home and a great job. But when this woman suddenly gets hooked and addicted to drugs everything changes. Now there ain't nothing she wont do to get those drugs. She destroy her youth and good looks, she'll forget and lose her job, shell fuck her marriage and sell her own fucking body to get those drugs. Hell, shell even give up and sell her children, those she gave birth to, in order to fulfil her addiction.

Thats an addict. Thats someone who has reached the pull, the hold of addiction. So to those who claim to be a Iron Addict. Think of a drug addict. Relate. An Iron addict don't matter what his got, whats going on in his life. He will give up every fucking thing to lift that iron. He spends tome with the family, goes to work dose whatever mother fucker but he will always end up in the gym. He thinks that shit, dreams that shit. Hell, he could even be sitting at the dining table with his wife and kids but he cant smell that food. All he can smell, fucking taste is that iron.

You think your an iron addict? Why? What Because you eat a stupid 3,000 calories a day, because you half ass workout 3 times a week, maybe throw in 5 min cardio, if a girl is using one of the treadmills, that is. You think that makes you a fucking Iron Addict mother fucker? Well you ain't. You ain't put your time in yet to be called that shit. You need to be told by your doctor that you gotta stop lifting weights of your gonna have a heart attack and die but you wont be able to stop cause your fucking addicted. Just like that woman addicted to drugs, so to will you do ANY fucking thing to lift that Iron.

Thats a Iron Addict, your just someone who likes to lift weights. Your not addicted motherfucker, addiction is a serious thing".

According to this I have a serious addiction...

Orthodox
11-14-15, 3:46 pm
According to this I have a serious addiction...

Lol yep you are hooked Mr T rex thats for sure. Keep the faith bro

Journey well

Rex
11-16-15, 9:31 am
Lol yep you are hooked Mr T rex thats for sure. Keep the faith bro

Journey well

Trust me. You donīt have to tell me that...

Same to you, brother

P Diesel
11-16-15, 10:40 am
a very serious thing

P

Orthodox
11-17-15, 4:21 am
You no. Take what you guys do in the Cage... What would make a man Deadlift till his shins bleed? To lift so much weight that it causes the clauses on his hands to be scraped of? To squat so low that even the strongest man will begin to think, that maybe he isn't gonna come back up?

P Diesel
11-17-15, 9:44 am
You no. Take what you guys do in the Cage... What would make a man Deadlift till his shins bleed? To lift so much weight that it causes the clauses on his hands to be scraped of? To squat so low that even the strongest man will begin to think, that maybe he isn't gonna come back up?

i gotta have it

P

Rex
11-17-15, 9:54 am
i gotta have it

P

Iīm not a doctor but I would say so, too.

skibasgym
11-21-15, 5:53 pm
You either got it or you don't. I do.

Orthodox
05-16-16, 7:00 pm
If you cant relate to an Iron Addict. Then relate to a drug addict when their like when their fucking strung out on fucking drugs. Think about what their do to get those drugs...

When your away from the gym, your thinking about the gym. When your playing with your girl friends breast your thinking about the iron. (Well maybe not at that time but lol).

Just because you go to LA fuckness or planet fuckness, 3 times a week with your small size t-shirt on, eating 3 pizza's on a friday, you ain't an Iron Addict mother fucker. You ain't put you time in to call yourself that shit.

Read my man, P Diesel's reply on top...

"Addictions a serious thing!"