PDA

View Full Version : Animal Welcomes the Return of Evan "Ox" Centopani

Animal Rep
11-24-15, 1:21 pm
It is with tremendous pleasure and pride that Animal announces the return of IFBB Pro Evan “Ox” Centopani.

Among the most respected and accomplished bodybuilders of our era, Evan was first sponsored by Animal as a top amateur in 2006, prior to attaining professional status at the 2007 NPC Nationals. For the next several years, Evan made his competitive mark in the IFBB while using his platform with Animal to inspire the masses.

With his return to our ranks, we intend to pick up right where we left off--creating content designed to motivate and educate all of those seeking to achieve in the gym, on the stage and beyond.

One of the good guys in our sport, Evan embodies so many of the values that we at Animal espouse—hard work, dignity, honesty and humility. As a family man and a thinking man’s bodybuilder, Evan portrays our lifestyle in a manner that is truly worthy of respect.

Welcome home, Evan. It is good to have you back where you belong.

Christman
11-24-15, 1:23 pm
Welcome back Ox!

C.Coronato
11-24-15, 1:25 pm
Back where he rightfully belongs. As someone who took a brief hiatus, it feels good!

Welcome home Bro!

Razor
11-24-15, 1:29 pm
Back home where he belongs. So awesome.

ganderson
11-24-15, 2:00 pm
Glad to hear this. Welcome back Evan!

KDbeepbeep
11-24-15, 2:01 pm
Yess so glad to see him back with Animal where he truly belongs.

Nix0r
11-24-15, 2:10 pm
This is fantastic.

Failsafe
11-24-15, 2:19 pm
Best News All Day! Welcome Home Evan! Back where you belong!

P Diesel
11-24-15, 2:42 pm
couldnt be happier to welcome Evan back man

P

N. Motta
11-24-15, 2:52 pm
YEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Fuck yea!! Thank you Animal!! Evan IS Animal!

Congrats Evan! I for one have been lobbying for this, ever since you left!

N. Motta
11-24-15, 3:03 pm
Damn it!

It's too late to edit my reply to; 'Who the Fuck is Evan Centopani?!' Lol

Swolepez
11-24-15, 3:03 pm
the Ox returns to his Stable

John B
11-24-15, 3:17 pm
Animal is in his blood . . . couldn't stay away. Welcome back Ox.

BCent
11-24-15, 3:31 pm
Saw this earlier and couldn't believe it. Beyond excited about this. One of my favorite, and in my personal opinion, one of the most intelligent and "real" bodybuilders on major IFBB stages (no disrespect to Roman, Jason, Frank), back with the guys that I will always have respect for.

Love this, welcome home Evan

G Diesel
11-24-15, 3:34 pm
How fucking dope is that?

Welcome back, my brother. Much good work to be done.

Peace, G

Sprint
11-24-15, 3:49 pm
Man, I said it wasn't goodbye & more see ya later. Everyone's a winner from this.

npcdusty
11-24-15, 5:06 pm
Welcome Home Ox!!! Glad to see you came back to the family!!!!

Ox
11-24-15, 5:16 pm
Man, it's been a minute. Funny thing is, when I went to log in I just starting typing and my password (which is unsique to this account) just rolled off my fingertips. I guess it's like the address or phone number of the house you grew up in...you never forget it.

It's truly great to be back. A HUGE thank you to all of you for the warm warm welcome. We've got some catching up to do!

Ox
11-24-15, 5:35 pm
So, what have I missed?

bigdog
11-24-15, 6:24 pm
WELCOME BACK! are you going back to eating meat again as well or is the vegan thing keeping you on point?

N. Motta
11-24-15, 6:37 pm
So, what have I missed?

I'm not too sure. It probably doesn't speak too highly about me, that I spend more time on other boards, watching dumpster fires and eating my popcorn, haha.

Gunrock started a cool idea of training while wearing black Animal swag on Friday, and posting photos of it. #blackfriday was the theme, I think.

D Monstah
11-24-15, 8:12 pm
Welcome back!

GUNS
11-24-15, 9:26 pm
Welcome back Ox!

Ox
11-24-15, 9:30 pm
WELCOME BACK! are you going back to eating meat again as well or is the vegan thing keeping you on point?

Hahahaha...veganism was purely in jest.

Ox
11-24-15, 9:31 pm
I'm not too sure. It probably doesn't speak too highly about me, that I spend more time on other boards, watching dumpster fires and eating my popcorn, haha.

Gunrock started a cool idea of training while wearing black Animal swag on Friday, and posting photos of it. #blackfriday was the theme, I think.

How about a Black Friday dumpster fire? We burn stuff while wearing animal swag...viral possibilities?

Mr. Dead
11-24-15, 10:18 pm
Welcome back...!!!

DirtMcGirt
11-24-15, 10:34 pm
How about a Black Friday dumpster fire? We burn stuff while wearing animal swag...viral possibilities?

What stuff? Prime Nutrition?

SoChillBro
11-25-15, 9:00 am
Welcome home Evan!

N. Motta
11-25-15, 10:00 am

Hahaha.

Responsible burning.

Video starts rolling; "yea, we out here on black friday, burning yard waste in this eco friendly dumpster! we got tree trimmings, leaves, organic materials! animal black friday bitch!"

Ox
11-25-15, 10:18 am
Hahaha.

Responsible burning.

Video starts rolling; "yea, we out here on black friday, burning yard waste in this eco friendly dumpster! we got tree trimmings, leaves, organic materials! animal black friday bitch!"

Hahahahaha...epic.

naturalguy
11-25-15, 12:54 pm
Hahahaha...veganism was purely in jest.

Fuck, I took that seriously and made the switch :(

I got rid of all my bbq's and smoker

P Diesel
11-25-15, 2:01 pm
What stuff? Prime Nutrition?

hahah nicely done

Lies!!!

P

P Diesel
11-25-15, 2:13 pm
in all honesty, jokes aside... it was a serious low point seeing Evan leave. understandable for sure but a very low point for those of us that have been part of ANIMAL for a long time. his return, while i cant say it was anticipated, is one of the best things for us as a whole. glad ur back brother

P

N. Motta
11-25-15, 2:53 pm
in all honesty, jokes aside... it was a serious low point seeing Evan leave. understandable for sure but a very low point for those of us that have been part of ANIMAL for a long time. his return, while i cant say it was anticipated, is one of the best things for us as a whole. glad ur back brother

P

Very well said P.

Am I the only one that wishes we were in a big bar or restaurant, smashing together big steins of beer, in celebration?? Lol

Jay
11-25-15, 3:29 pm
Great news for Animal as 2014 is coming to an end. Looking forward to more videos, inspiration, and hopefully an ABC event in Connecticut again!

Enforcer
11-25-15, 7:07 pm
Welcome back Evan, great to have you back in the family

Ox
11-26-15, 9:29 am

The guilt! I felt equally as bad when numerous vegan soical media outlets started claimng me as their own...once that happens, it's difficult to say "just kidding!"

Ox
11-26-15, 9:31 am

P

Damn, P...thanks man. Truth be told, I was sad for a long time. Not to sound cheesy at all but I literally had the feeling of being homesick. I'm happy to be back.

Ox
11-26-15, 9:31 am
Very well said P.

Am I the only one that wishes we were in a big bar or restaurant, smashing together big steins of beer, in celebration?? Lol

I wish for that often

Ox
11-26-15, 9:32 am
Great news for Animal as 2014 is coming to an end. Looking forward to more videos, inspiration, and hopefully an ABC event in Connecticut again!

Good ol CT ABC would be cool stuff

Ox
11-26-15, 9:32 am
Welcome back Evan, great to have you back in the family

ENFORCER! My man! Thank you

Rex
11-26-15, 10:24 am
Evan, I´m really looking forward to meeting you again soon. hopefully...
Great having you back!

Most of the fans over here didn´t even notice you ever left... Haha

PA Kodiak
11-26-15, 11:13 am
Welcome back Evan! I was just having a conversation with a friend a few weeks ago in which we both agreed that no matter what company you may be with, neither of us could help but associate you with Animal. You're a class act and a great role model in the manner that you carry yourself and the hard work ethic you embrace.

On another note, I'm all about the dumpster fire video. Seriously. That would be awesome hahaha.

Ox
11-26-15, 9:14 pm
Evan, I´m really looking forward to meeting you again soon. hopefully...
Great having you back!

Most of the fans over here didn´t even notice you ever left... Haha

Roman! Hey man. I look forward to seeing you too. I've been keeping track of your progress; very impressive. See you soon. Until then, keep it up!

Ox
11-26-15, 9:15 pm
Welcome back Evan! I was just having a conversation with a friend a few weeks ago in which we both agreed that no matter what company you may be with, neither of us could help but associate you with Animal. You're a class act and a great role model in the manner that you carry yourself and the hard work ethic you embrace.

On another note, I'm all about the dumpster fire video. Seriously. That would be awesome hahaha.

Hahahaha...I think a lot of people feel that way (associating me with Animal). I appreciate the kind words.

Bring on the dumpster fire...I could watch something burn for hours.

skibasgym
11-27-15, 7:47 pm
Great news. Welcome back.

Ox
11-28-15, 5:55 pm
Great news. Welcome back.

Skiba!!! Thanks a lot my friend.

J Wong
11-28-15, 10:26 pm
Awesome to see this!

I will always remember Ox as the guy that helped me set up a diet when I was in high school after I got fat trying to bulk up on nothing but pizza. I ended up going from 203-175 in 3 months! That's why this forum was the only one I really visited back then

Lowdown5
11-28-15, 11:58 pm
Welcome home Evan!!

deanna7272
11-29-15, 12:39 pm
This is awesome news!!!

Evan has always been one of my favorite people, way back when I just started back into this crazy world. At that time, he was a young and hungry NPC bodybuilder focused on becoming the best bodybuilder that he could be. Fast forward, a national level competitor blazing through the ranks, and eventually reaching that IFBB status and still blazing through the ranks!! Along the way, he has remained a true professional. Business is business, life is life, and in the end you do what's best for yourself. With THAT being said, welcome back Ev!!

Universal Rep
11-30-15, 1:00 pm
Awesome news. Welcome back Ox... Good things are gonna happen.

N. Motta
11-30-15, 6:55 pm
Open up Ox's Stable!

rabble rabble

Shaggy6386
11-30-15, 9:33 pm
Uh oh...he's baaaack. WHOO!

Ox
12-08-15, 8:20 am
Awesome to see this!

I will always remember Ox as the guy that helped me set up a diet when I was in high school after I got fat trying to bulk up on nothing but pizza. I ended up going from 203-175 in 3 months! That's why this forum was the only one I really visited back then

Wow! I'm impressed. By you. And me. Hahahaha

Ox
12-08-15, 8:21 am
This is awesome news!!!

Evan has always been one of my favorite people, way back when I just started back into this crazy world. At that time, he was a young and hungry NPC bodybuilder focused on becoming the best bodybuilder that he could be. Fast forward, a national level competitor blazing through the ranks, and eventually reaching that IFBB status and still blazing through the ranks!! Along the way, he has remained a true professional. Business is business, life is life, and in the end you do what's best for yourself. With THAT being said, welcome back Ev!!

Deanna! Wow! Long time! Good to hear from you. I'm stoked to be back and I really appreciate the nice words...and trip down memory lane!

Ox
12-08-15, 8:21 am
Awesome news. Welcome back Ox... Good things are gonna happen.

Thanks man. I have that feeling!

Ox
12-08-15, 8:23 am
Open up Ox's Stable!

rabble rabble

Should we?

sgerwel1985
12-08-15, 1:07 pm
Roman! Hey man. I look forward to seeing you too. I've been keeping track of your progress; very impressive. See you soon. Until then, keep it up!

Not going to lie, an Ox/Rex video would be incredibly awesome.

N. Motta
12-08-15, 3:08 pm
Should we?

I don't see why not.

That was your spot

Ox
12-15-15, 9:04 pm
I don't see why not.

That was your spot

I'm for it. Let me see what I can do!

EgyptianBeast
12-16-15, 5:53 pm
Again, welcome back Evan!!!! Your the man who helped me look at bodybuilding, dieting, and animal products in such a different way. I am glad I got to meet you in powerhouse in trenton, nj. Your definitely a true inspiration!!!

PA Kodiak
12-27-15, 5:42 pm
So when's the stable opening back up?!??

spartan300
12-27-15, 9:24 pm
So glad to see you back here. You are truly a class act young man. The sport needs more people like you.

N. Motta
12-28-15, 7:22 am
So when's the stable opening back up?!??

Seconded!

N. Motta
01-26-16, 9:46 am
Let's open up Ox's stable!!!!!!

N. Motta
02-05-16, 10:38 am
So guess that's a no on opening up Evan's old thread eh?