PDA

View Full Version : The House

Firefist
01-15-16, 6:55 pm
Don't know what your plans are for the future. Don't know if you're gonna compete or not. Either way, it's all good to me. All I know is that it's good to have you back House. There aren't many people I ever aspired to be like, but you are definitely an exception. Thanks for showing us young guns how real men operate.

Welcome home brother.

Brasil
01-17-16, 12:03 pm
I saw something his wife replied to on facebook hold on let me quote her on it.

"Our family. Life happened and he put his dreams on the back burner for us. We weathered the storm and now it's time for him to be who he always has been!"

I replied to her comment saying 'Heather are you saying what im think you are saying? He is coming back to bodybuilding and competing????'

She answered, "Slow and steady..."

My guess is that he is going to build that Massive body back and eventually make a return. I just wonder what Animal has in store for him as far as 'being back' means. Hopefully a video series, "The Return..." Something like that his day to day or week to week kinda like G6 and Turtle Diaries of how they doing, what they doing etc. Either way I'm excited! Hopefully I can finally get my iconic yellow autographed by him. I already got Frank, Ox, Antoine to sign it. I need House and Rex now.

C.Coronato
01-18-16, 11:09 am
Happy as hell to have him back!

GUNS
01-18-16, 12:24 pm
Yep, good to have him back!

Animal Rep
01-18-16, 1:18 pm
VERY anxious to see what comes from this, going to be great to have him back in the ranks.

N. Motta
01-18-16, 1:49 pm
It'll be good to see him posting again, but while he may have been taking a "break," we all know he was never gone.

Frank, Erik and Evan ARE Animal.

naturalguy
01-18-16, 2:06 pm
The man, happy to have him back in the fold.

BringTheCarnage
01-18-16, 5:12 pm
We've all said it over social media and I'm sure your phone has been blowing up with congratulations and welcome. Back messages but the overwhelming excitement of having the house back started all over seeing this thread! It's like it's real now and not just a dream! Can't wait to see what goals you have this time around! Welcome home buddy!

G Diesel
01-18-16, 5:21 pm
Erik is my friend for several years now, and what I think is remarkable about him, among his many values and virtues, is his humility.

He's back in the gym, doing it for the right reasons, chasing his passions. All while balancing that with an incredibly difficult and dangerous job as a miner. And being the patriarch to a beautiful family.

His process is going to be very gradual, as he gets back in his groove, with competition and that sort of stuff being furthest from his mind. But I, for one, think it is amazing to have him back in the mix. His voice and example are important for Animal.

I look forward to watching him grow and progress yet again.

Peace, G

N. Motta
01-18-16, 8:36 pm
...His voice and example are important for Animal...

Peace, G

Yes. Yes. Couldn't agree with you more G. It is those things that I take the most inspiration from. Not training intensity, not calf measurements, nor discipline to diet.

Razor
01-19-16, 9:53 am
He's back home that's all that matters to me. Welcome home.

P Diesel
01-19-16, 10:16 am
first Ox and now House ... gna be like old times again.

P

C.Coronato
01-25-16, 9:26 am
first Ox and now House ... gna be like old times again.

P

I snuck in there, somewhere, also! ha

G Diesel
01-25-16, 10:12 am
I snuck in there, somewhere, also! ha

Equally important to what we do, my brother. So glad you're back in the mix.

Peace, G

GUNS
01-25-16, 10:34 am
Equally important to what we do, my brother. So glad you're back in the mix.

Peace, G

Yes, agree!

The House
01-25-16, 5:58 pm
Don't know what your plans are for the future. Don't know if you're gonna compete or not. Either way, it's all good to me. All I know is that it's good to have you back House. There aren't many people I ever aspired to be like, but you are definitely an exception. Thanks for showing us young guns how real men operate.

Welcome home brother.

Thanks, the future will unfold as it will I am taking it one slow step at a time. I am glad to be back into what I like best. Your words are kind glad I could impact in a positive way.

Flash419
01-25-16, 9:33 pm
The big man is back where he belongs!

Welcome back House! You were missed.

Universal Rep
02-26-16, 11:29 am
one slow step at a time

The right way and the only way.