PDA

View Full Version : PROMO: 2016 CAGE Interns

Pages : 1 [2]

Firefist
03-08-16, 9:56 am
Thank you to everyone that worked the Cage. I know some of you didn't even get selected but offered to help in any way! So again thank you. It was another fine tuned machine this year because of you guys!

No doubt, great team effort by everyone involved, especially those who stepped up to help out. Lots of new faces stuck around and put work in all weekend long.

And major props to ganderson's girl who kicked it with us the entire time. You are the real MVP.

naturalguy
03-08-16, 10:03 am
It's hard to put into words my thoughts about you guys (and gal) you all put in a lot of hard work and there were some of you who weren't officially chosen but they stepped up and helped anyway.

We are extremely appreciative of the help you gave this weekend. Honestly I don't know if we would have pulled it off without you. I can't thank you enough.

A couple of things, it was great to have GHOST back and special shout out to Deanna who stayed for the entire break down of The Cage, it took 5 hours. I kept telling her to go home but she stayed and helped to the bitter end.

One question, how long did Razor sleep for on the way home?

Nix0r
03-08-16, 10:08 am
It's hard to put into words my thoughts about you guys (and gal) you all put in a lot of hard work and there were some of you who weren't officially chosen but they stepped up and helped anyway.

We are extremely appreciative of the help you gave this weekend. Honestly I don't know if we would have pulled it off without you. I can't thank you enough.

A couple of things, it was great to have GHOST back and special shout out to Deanna who stayed for the entire break down of The Cage, it took 5 hours. I kept telling her to go home but she stayed and helped to the bitter end.

He ended up only taking 2 naps on the way home, probably totaling about an hour or so.

I was really proud of his efforts this year.

naturalguy
03-08-16, 10:24 am
He ended up only taking 2 naps on the way home, probably totaling about an hour or so.

I was really proud of his efforts this year.

Awe, he is growing up

naturalguy
03-08-16, 1:14 pm
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCs4RCSgSpW/?taken-by=animalpak

ganderson
03-08-16, 1:15 pm

I had a great time being able to help out again this year. I'll always be there to help out in any way. Thank you for the opportunity!

Razor
03-08-16, 1:37 pm
Awe, he is growing up

hahahaha. Well you know it had to happen sometime.

Kowboy
03-08-16, 2:07 pm

Nix probably poured 3 5 hour energy's in your drinks.

Nix0r
03-08-16, 2:43 pm

Nix probably poured 3 5 hour energy's in your drinks.

Nah, just gave him a good 'ol Bang.

And then I gave him an energy drink.

deanna7272
03-08-16, 3:42 pm
Finally getting some time to jot something down about the help this weekend...

Wow... We had such a solid crew again this year. For the dailies, there was a lower number chosen, and at first I couldn't fathom how things were going to go, but it got done. Thank you for all of your help, standing guard over the entrance and exit, helping with the clothes racks, helping regulate traffic in and out of the Cage, keeping things clean, helping with cardboard (which is a daunting task sometimes, etc) running for food or BANG drinks (yessssss!!!!) You guys helped out above and beyond your one day and I can not say thank you enough...

Now for those that helped out an extra day (or two) OR without actually being chosen, you guys are the shit!! This is why our bonds are so close here on the Forvm now and throughout the year. We know that there are folks out there that will go above and beyond just because... Dusty, Shane, Sou, Greg, Teddy, Derek, Josh O, Josh W, (and anyone that has slipped my thoughts) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! You guys are the absolute best helpers ever!! You went above and beyond, giving up your weekend selflessly and that says a lot. I know that the weekend is not cheap, but the experience you share in the Cage is priceless...

I also want to thank the other Head Interns that I worked with.... Thank you for leading the way and teaching me the ropes. I think that we all work well enough together that things get done and hopefully it takes some of the pressure off of those that have worked tirelessly planning the weekend and they can enjoy themselves a bit...

Last but not least, thank you again to Corporate and all those involved in having me on board to help. It's the least I can do for all that you've all done for me. Not only the brand, but you all personally have gone above and beyond for all of us. I know that at times it's mentally and physically exhausting trying to make everyone satisfied and it may go unnoticed, but I want you to know that we all appreciate all that you do!

I know that Eric tried to tell me several times that I could go, but here's the reasoning behind it... For one, I allotted for the tear down and took the day off after to recover from the weekend. No real hurry to get home. And I know that in the grand scheme of things, I feel like my help is what it is (like I just had to watch you guys load the 200# dumbells...lol) but it's a little less than what YOU will have to do. 5 hours extra is nothing compared to the time that you all put in getting it ready for us and if you know me, I'm always the last to leave (this is why I'm always travelling alone because I can make my own time schedule...lol) It also takes the sting out of walking away alone... I did good, I didn't even cry this year ... ;-) haha

Thank you again for everything!!
I will be seeing you all soon!!
<3 <3 <3

Razor
03-09-16, 8:38 am

Wow... We had such a solid crew again this year. For the dailies, there was a lower number chosen, and at first I couldn't fathom how things were going to go, but it got done. Thank you for all of your help, standing guard over the entrance and exit, helping with the clothes racks, helping regulate traffic in and out of the Cage, keeping things clean, helping with cardboard (which is a daunting task sometimes, etc) running for food or BANG drinks (yessssss!!!!) You guys helped out above and beyond your one day and I can not say thank you enough...

Now for those that helped out an extra day (or two) OR without actually being chosen, you guys are the shit!! This is why our bonds are so close here on the Forvm now and throughout the year. We know that there are folks out there that will go above and beyond just because... Dusty, Shane, Sou, Greg, Teddy, Derek, Josh O, Josh W, (and anyone that has slipped my thoughts) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! You guys are the absolute best helpers ever!! You went above and beyond, giving up your weekend selflessly and that says a lot. I know that the weekend is not cheap, but the experience you share in the Cage is priceless...

I also want to thank the other Head Interns that I worked with.... Thank you for leading the way and teaching me the ropes. I think that we all work well enough together that things get done and hopefully it takes some of the pressure off of those that have worked tirelessly planning the weekend and they can enjoy themselves a bit...

Last but not least, thank you again to Corporate and all those involved in having me on board to help. It's the least I can do for all that you've all done for me. Not only the brand, but you all personally have gone above and beyond for all of us. I know that at times it's mentally and physically exhausting trying to make everyone satisfied and it may go unnoticed, but I want you to know that we all appreciate all that you do!

I know that Eric tried to tell me several times that I could go, but here's the reasoning behind it... For one, I allotted for the tear down and took the day off after to recover from the weekend. No real hurry to get home. And I know that in the grand scheme of things, I feel like my help is what it is (like I just had to watch you guys load the 200# dumbells...lol) but it's a little less than what YOU will have to do. 5 hours extra is nothing compared to the time that you all put in getting it ready for us and if you know me, I'm always the last to leave (this is why I'm always travelling alone because I can make my own time schedule...lol) It also takes the sting out of walking away alone... I did good, I didn't even cry this year ... ;-) haha

<3 <3 <3

Aww Dee, was an honor working with you and there was no need for showing you the ropes since your work ethic speaks for itself. And yes you didn't cry this year although you did come close! :(

Nix0r
03-09-16, 9:18 am

<3 <3 <3

Mama Dee! You are amazing.

ganderson
03-09-16, 10:16 am
And major props to ganderson's girl who kicked it with us the entire time. You are the real MVP.
Hahaha she appreciated this...But seriously, she loves being there and helping out just as much as I do. She always mentions to others how nice and inviting everyone has been to her over the past few years.

<3 <3 <3

It was an honor working with you again. You're the best. Can't wait until next year.

npcdusty
03-09-16, 3:59 pm
First off just let me say Thank You to my Animal Family. Thank you for accepting me for the crazy nut that I am sometimes. This past weekend was one of the best times I have ever had! From just walking in the shop to work to helping put things up at the end it was all like a dream come true! I can not begin to thank each and everyone of you individually enough. I have followed this company for a long time now and while others seem to just not get it, being there this weekend with all my brothers and sisters makes it all worth it! The shop ran so smooth, with long lines and people complaining everywhere, we had so many people stop and just say thank you, wow I got thanked for helping someone wait in a line to buy things...That tells you something right there! This isn't just a company, its a family. I was so thrilled to bring some of my close fiends into the family this weekend as well. Shane C had no idea what I was getting him into and he stepped up to the plate and knocked it out of the park everyday with me! Sou and Nhung getting in there and helping sat was awesome! So many people who didn't even get picked to help stepping up because we love the family! Jay and Eric you guys are truly awesome and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Deanna aka Momma, I truly believe if I hadn't stopped to talk with you last year non of this would have been possible for me! All the Interns, Head and Daily came together and busted our asses and ran a awesome shop/cage....I spent hrs looking around and the smiling faces and well Juggernauts never changing face, lol...I love that guy! I was truly in a dream. Made great friends some new some old, talked to so many people and got to spread the world of ANIMAL! From the brothers and sisters, to the ABC and the cage I truly feel like we all are family and this was just our reunion....

Shane and I spend every minute we could with everyone we could every day! I felt like I was finally able to show my support for a company that has changed who I am as a lifter and person! Animal is a mind set, a way of life and i'm proud to live it. I can not wait to see each and everyone of you again next year. Im sorry for only dropping a few names here and there but believe me I want you all to know how much I appreciate each and everyone of you for what you do! I was truly blessed to be a small part of such a great and amazing team this year! On the way home at dinner I saw a coaster that said "Don't quit your day dream" after this weekend I just don't see how I could!!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to all of you!
Look me up on Facebook (Dusty Young) or instagram sometime guys. @npcdusty Until next year, keep up the hard work all, Ill see you at the Cage 2017!

Razor
03-10-16, 8:41 am
It was an honor working with you again. You're the best. Can't wait until next year.

Make her a head intern and she puts on a clinic of what hard work is.

deanna7272
03-10-16, 9:11 am

Awww... I appreciate that comment Razor... The funny thing is, yes it's "work" but it doesn't "feel" like work... It's kinda like the saying "If you LOVE your job, you'll never work a day in your life."

Can't wait for next year....

ganderson
03-10-16, 9:15 am

I cannot argue that. Don't count yourselves out either...You, Nix, Firefist and Ghost all killed it too.

Awww... I appreciate that comment Razor... The funny thing is, yes it's "work" but it doesn't "feel" like work... It's kinda like the saying "If you LOVE your job, you'll never work a day in your life."

Can't wait for next year....

Pertaining to this specifically, it also helps when you're surrounded by good people you enjoy being around.

KDbeepbeep
03-10-16, 9:57 am
You guys are all awesome! Thanks for holding it down this past weekend!

deanna7272
03-10-16, 10:23 am
I cannot argue that. Don't count yourselves out either...You, Nix, Firefist and Ghost all killed it too.

Pertaining to this specifically, it also helps when you're surrounded by good people you enjoy being around.

Absolutely on all points!!! I was taught well!!! ;-)

P Diesel
03-10-16, 2:39 pm
u guys looked absolutely slammed every time i walked by. i know it was a long weekend and the crowd was never ending. u guys killed it

P

Razor
03-11-16, 10:48 am
u guys looked absolutely slammed every time i walked by. i know it was a long weekend and the crowd was never ending. u guys killed it

P

It was a good type of slammed. Stuff was flying off the shelves!!

deanna7272
03-11-16, 10:51 am
It was a good type of slammed. Stuff was flying off the shelves!!

What's crazy about being slammed like that is just as G said, we have no concept of time inside the venue... The days flew!!

Theonidus
03-25-16, 5:12 pm
I didn't get nearly enough hand holding time with Nix0r. I felt lost the entire weekend.

npcdusty
03-28-16, 4:40 pm
So, this question can never be asked to early but does anyone know the dates for 2017? Im ready to go!!!!!

LayzieBone085
03-28-16, 8:05 pm
So, this question can never be asked to early but does anyone know the dates for 2017? Im ready to go!!!!!

Arnold is always first weekend in march.

deanna7272
03-28-16, 9:45 pm
Arnold is always first weekend in march.

Or last weekend in Feb ... ;-)

JodyBoy
07-26-16, 6:46 pm
Maybe I'm an idiot and didn't see the post, but will there be a Cage at the Olympia? Are you recruiting for that? If so, I'll buy my tickets right now!

C.Coronato
07-27-16, 8:07 am
Maybe I'm an idiot and didn't see the post, but will there be a Cage at the Olympia? Are you recruiting for that? If so, I'll buy my tickets right now!

We generally dont do a Cage at the O. We reserve that for The Arnold.

JodyBoy
07-27-16, 5:06 pm
We generally dont do a Cage at the O. We reserve that for The Arnold.

Gotcha... Makes sense though. Would love to part of one someday.

npcdusty
08-08-16, 4:57 pm
Come on 2017!!!!!!!!

deanna7272
08-08-16, 5:34 pm
Come on 2017!!!!!!!!

Ready....

Razor
08-16-16, 1:31 pm
Ready....

I know right?