PDA

View Full Version : PROMO: 2016 CAGE Interns

Pages : [1] 2

J-Dawg
01-19-16, 1:02 pm
A tradition where we honor our FORVM members by giving them an opportunity to be a part of The Cage. The 2016 Cage is approaching fast and we will be selecting a few of you to help out. We don't know how many we may pick yet, however, if you are interested, this is the thread to post in.

1. You must already be going to be at the 2016 Arnold weekend and have a place to stay already lined up. You may be selected for one day or multiple days.

2. You must be 18 years of age or older.

If you interested, tell us why you want to be an intern and what day you would be available.

Good luck fellas.

Kowboy
01-19-16, 1:07 pm
Can I snuggle between you and NG at night?

deanna7272
01-19-16, 1:16 pm
You know that I am in for this... I could go back and copy all of my past entries, but each year is different and each one has special meaning to me...

I have interned for a couple years and then last year was brought on as one of the Head Interns. It is such an experience, beyond words, that there's no way that I can overlook having the opportunity to do it again and give back to those that have helped me along the way. The responsibility of interning is far and beyond receiving a shirt with your name on the back. There are several jobs that need to be covered to allow for things to run smoothly and to help make everyone's experience one to remember. In a few words, it's selfless at the time, you have a JOB, but it is the most rewarding "selfless" job that you can do...lol With that being said, I am there, Thursday through Sunday, and will be available and willing to do whatever is needed...

Thanks and good luck to everyone that gets in on this... Definitely something you need to experience... It's NOT easy, it's NOT glamorous ((unless you are me and I make EVERYTHING a little more glamorous....LMAO!!!)) but, it's is absolutely a rewarding experience...

Razor
01-19-16, 1:20 pm
I've been honored to work all 3 days as a head intern the past couple years and i would love to have the opportunity to do it again. Working the insane asylum for Animal at the Arnold Expo is the best weekend of the year.

Kowboy
01-19-16, 1:30 pm
I miss working the cage, but I have been pulled for several other events this year. I will always stop by as much as possible and see all you crazy cats. If anyone is on the fence, you want to intern. You want to do it, this is the time and place to rub elbows with the best of the best. There really is no need to leave the cage unless you are coming to see me.

naturalguy
01-19-16, 1:53 pm
Can I snuggle between you and NG at night?

Well this is awkward

P Diesel
01-19-16, 2:20 pm
Well this is awkward

a little more awkward now that u acknowledged it and didnt say no

P

Nix0r
01-19-16, 2:24 pm
I'm back and ready for more.

I've been fortunate to have been able to work The Cage for the past few years. It's such a fantastic opportunity to see what goes on behind the scenes, to see how hard everyone busts their ass at The U to make The Cage without a doubt the best booth in the entire Expo. Count me in for all three days; I wouldn't miss it for the world.

For those who will be selected for their first time: be ready to work, but know full-well that it is all worth it in the end.

Kowboy
01-19-16, 2:25 pm

P

Sounds like P is in as well.

PA Kodiak
01-19-16, 3:01 pm
What all does being an intern at the Cage consist of? I attend the Arnold every year and would love to be a part of the Cage.

Firefist
01-19-16, 3:19 pm
In for another year of interning at The Cage. Sign me up for all 3 days of action.

I've been working as an intern with the good folks of the FORVM and HQ for the better half of my existence on the animalpak boards. I am always ready to do whatever it takes to get the job done. Whether it be coming early to help set up or staying late to break down after the show, running a few blocks down the street to get $5 dollar bills, finding chalk and nose tork for the athletes.... doesn't matter to me; you ask for it, I make it happen. I'll slang and bang it out with the best of them.

Any way you slice it, I am down for another round in the trenches with the fam. Put me in coach.

Firefist
01-19-16, 3:25 pm
What all does being an intern at the Cage consist of? I attend the Arnold every year and would love to be a part of the Cage.

Selling gear
Stocking shelves
Pressing shirts (god help you if we bring this back)
Crowd control
Breaking down and consolidating boxes
Talking shop with customers and informing them about products
Running to get food for the team
Crowd control
Finding last minute HOT items (chalk, nose tork, chains have all been needed in the past)
Taking inventory of products
Finding change
Helping with exhibitions and public contests
Crowd control

....plus many other things, but above all, enjoying every moment of the experience.

deanna7272
01-19-16, 3:42 pm
Selling gear
Stocking shelves
Pressing shirts (god help you if we bring this back)
Crowd control
Breaking down and consolidating boxes
Talking shop with customers and informing them about products
Running to get food for the team
Crowd control
Finding last minute HOT items (chalk, nose tork, chains have all been needed in the past)
Taking inventory of products
Finding change
Helping with exhibitions and public contests
Crowd control

....plus many other things, but above all, enjoying every moment of the experience.

You forgot crowd control...

Razor
01-19-16, 3:56 pm
You forgot crowd control...

And be prepared for the higher ups to make fun of you the entire time you're working. I'm still scarred for life because of NG. haha

BamBam
01-19-16, 4:12 pm
Ahem.. *Dusts self off*

I'm back. Obviously in for this again, as I am every year. Obviously I will be attending the Arnold (haven't missed in 7 years), and I always room with, or at least stay in the same hotel, as all the other interns (Nix, Razor, Firefist, etc).

I always want to be apart of this, and would like to (finally) be considered as one of the main 3 day interns for the Cage this year. I've worked the Cage the past few years from loading weights to the box to selling shirts.. and frankly, this is the sole reason I come to the Arnold. To work the Cage and see my family. Pretty straightforward. The crowd interaction is a very humbling and awesome experience and evens getting to help load weights for the big boys to throw around is always an honor. I am even able to help build and set up the Cage if need be also (have done this before too).

Thanks for the opportunity and hope to be working side by side again with everyone in a few weeks.

BB-

tark
01-19-16, 9:51 pm
Good luck to all those who put their name in the hat! Is one hell of an experience you will never forget!

Nmowery
01-19-16, 10:33 pm
I remember seeing this thread for last years cage right after I joined the forvm and have been looking forward to this years opportunity ever since. I live 100 mi west of Columbus...have been to the Arnold each of the last 2 years, will definitely be going this year, and would love the opportunity to give back to the animal crew that's constantly inspiring me to better my self.

Also, if it helps any, I've worked in retail management for a number of years, and it sounds like my work experience would overlap pretty heavily with what it sounds like is required of the interns.

You guys keep giving me and everyone else free shit all the time, now let me pay you back!

naturalguy
01-20-16, 9:27 am
And be prepared for the higher ups to make fun of you the entire time you're working. I'm still scarred for life because of NG. haha

It only gets worse

naturalguy
01-20-16, 9:29 am

P

And now it's extra awkward

Nix0r
01-20-16, 9:33 am

And me. I'll make fun of you the entire weekend.

Oh right, and crowd control.

Kowboy
01-20-16, 9:43 am
And me. I'll make fun of you the entire weekend.

Oh right, and crowd control.

If anyone messes with you Nix just send them to me. I protect my assets.

ganderson
01-20-16, 10:35 am
I had the honor of interning the Cage last year on Saturday and Sunday. Needless to say, it was CRAZY, but I enjoyed every second of it. From getting to meet new people and seeing old faces, and working with everyone to see what goes down behind the scenes in order to keep everything running was a great experience. It was tiring and hard work but at the end of the day, I was never more excited, and have been waiting for this year's Cage the moment I left it in 2015. This is what brought me to the Arnold in the first place several years back, and this is the ONLY thing that keeps me coming back.

I'll in Columbus Thursday night to Monday morning. You can count on me for all 3 days, or whenever you need me. I am more than happy to help out in any way possible.

Thank you for the consideration and good luck to everyone else.

TheMachine
01-20-16, 11:50 am
Is this a paid or unpaid intership? (Im assuming shifts last throughout the duration of the expo)

deanna7272
01-20-16, 1:17 pm
Is this a paid or unpaid intership? (Im assuming shifts last throughout the duration of the expo)

Paid way into the venue for the day you work, but unpaid monetarily... The experience alone is worth for more than the pay for the day would be... :)

TheMachine
01-20-16, 1:19 pm
Paid way into the venue for the day you work, but unpaid monetarily... The experience alone is worth for more than the pay for the day would be... :)
ok cool sounds pretty interesting. May have to throw my name in the hat (have to talk to the wife first)

knotahumanbeing
01-20-16, 11:19 pm
I've been fortunate enough to intern the last two years and I loved every minute of it. The environment, the lifts, the music, and most importantly the brotherhood and connections that are shared that have established unforgettable memories. It's like our family reunion when we reconnect and I'm blessed to have been a part of it. As I've started before, animal is not just a supplement company or a brand name, it represents something deeper, that we can be apart of.

I'm unavailable Friday due to my meet, but I can help out Saturday or Sunday and depending on how I feel physically, I'll be down to lift as well.

ganderson
01-21-16, 2:43 pm

Agreed. Couldn't have said that any better!

Razor
01-21-16, 4:37 pm

Nice D. Perfect response.

Nix0r
01-21-16, 6:21 pm
I'm unavailable Friday due to my meet, but I can help out Saturday or Sunday and depending on how I feel physically, I'll be down to lift as well.

Knowing you, you'd still come in and wreck shit all over the place.

Lightnin'
01-21-16, 6:44 pm
I will be there. I'll be up with a friend though so can't intern. I'll stop by and say hello and probably buy a few items. I guess I'll have to tattoo Lightnin' on my forehead so you know who I am.

Firefist
01-22-16, 8:45 am

It only gets worse

Hi Flower.

Nix0r
01-22-16, 6:56 pm
Hi Flower.

Never forget:

https://www.instagram.com/p/z2KW0tJO1u/
https://www.instagram.com/p/z2RFJLJOwH/
https://www.instagram.com/p/z2fAf5pO4X/
https://www.instagram.com/p/z2yKiGJO8T/
https://www.instagram.com/p/z-1-fvpO1x/
https://www.instagram.com/p/z_V8aGJO2C/

BringTheCarnage
01-22-16, 8:16 pm
Here are again! Another year another Arnold Classic and another Cage! I go to this every year! And I honestly can't stand the expo! I drive up and I attend and Intern for my brand! Animal is a company that has always appreciated us the litter guys trying to get into this fitness world and get to know people, make connections and learn all we can from the pros! I am dedicated to Animal always have been!Hell I drove 9 hours to Staten Island to welcome back the "OX" lol I would do whatever it took for this company. I have been an intern a couple of times now and I love giving back to a company and representing them the best way I can! I am glad to see all the same ole gang still up for this working with everyone is just fun! We all bust our ass in there selling and stocking and loading weights to fetching something we need from God knows where Haha As always I am up for all 3 days and would love to work it as much as possible the cage and all other brings to the Arnold is literally the only reason I still show up! Either way I'll see the hole family there guys!

deanna7272
01-22-16, 8:22 pm
Never forget:

I can't wait for my updates!!

BringTheCarnage
01-22-16, 8:26 pm
^ p. S don't hold the grammar and spellings against me my phone is not the best auto correct lol have I mentioned someone should develop an app for this I'm just putting that out there razor I think we can do it bro

Nix0r
01-23-16, 6:03 pm
^ p. S don't hold the grammar and spellings against me my phone is not the best auto correct lol have I mentioned someone should develop an app for this I'm just putting that out there razor I think we can do it bro

He'll fall asleep on the job.

BringTheCarnage
01-24-16, 5:19 am
He'll fall asleep on the job.

Well looks like your job is to keep the taser near by to be sure he doesn't bro lol

QUIET RIOT
01-24-16, 9:14 pm
I've been given the opportunity to work The Cage the last two years now and I would love to spend a day or two with you guys again this year. The Arnold always falls on my birthday week and I don't think anything could top getting to work/ hangout with all of the guys from Animal and Universal. I'll be there all weekend but would love to work multiple days this year instead of just Sunday but I will gladly take what I can get. Jason and the rest of the crew have taken very good care of me in the past, which is a big reason why I like to give back and help out. It's a great feeling to be a part of the cage and have all of your buddies see you working with the whole Animal team, I think that just gives everyone more motivation! Thank you for considering me as an intern and hope to see you guys down there in another month!

Razor
01-25-16, 8:46 am
Never forget:

I can't find the button to delete a user. I swore we had this before....

C.Coronato
01-25-16, 9:10 am
Cant wait to be back! I feel like its my first time again.

I was there 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013. Missed 2014 and 2015.

BACK FOR 2016!!

Lets rock and roll.

Guys, take advantage of this. You do not want to miss out on this opportunity!

STRONGfireMAN
01-25-16, 1:04 pm
I think every diehard follower of Animal looks forward to this time of year when the intern post comes out. Not really sure I can say something classy and inspirational that hasn’t been felt by everyone here on the Forvm who supports Animal. We all love the brand and love you guys. We wear the gear like an international symbol of dedication and commitment. That ‘A’ says we wake up first and go to bed last. We sport our vascular arms and callused hands with pride and we will never be satisfied. The Cage is our opportunity to be home. Where videos, articles, pictures all become reality. Our home just happens to be behind a chain link fence and covered in blood, sweat, and chalk.

Being an intern would give me the chance to be part of something greater and give a little back to Animal for all they’ve done for me. Availability Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

Mr. Dead
01-25-16, 6:47 pm
Heck of an opportunity for those chosen...!!! Still vividly remember that time I was chosen, it was a total blast! Good luck to all who enter!

Ethan Dew
01-25-16, 9:09 pm
I had the opportunity to intern in the Cage last year and it was an experience that I will never forget. It was my first time going to the Expo and it was such a memorable time being in the Cage and interacting with all of the lifters, the higher ups and the other interns and being able to help out for this awesome company. Absolutely down to do this again.

Flash419
01-25-16, 9:20 pm
It is Arnold and Animal Cage time again. I've done this the last 2 years and it's always a great experience. The days are long your feet are sore but the energy and excitement of being apart of the Cage crew is incredible.

I will be available both Saturday and Sunday for anything that's needed. I was doorman / bouncer the last 2 years and got to meet tons of people. But I can help out where ever there's a need.

I encourage anyone considering this to throw their name in.. You'll be busy, you'll be tired, but you'll meet thousands of Animal fans and make memories you'll never forget.The Cage is one of the busiest booths at the Expo, but the energy there is incredible!

Blondie Weapon X
01-26-16, 1:29 am

P

And now it's extra awkward
Very awkward now....NG still hasn't said no
Lol

Blondie Weapon X
01-26-16, 1:31 am

BACK FOR 2016!!

Lets rock and roll.

It's going to be one hell of a family reunion this year! !!
You can feel it.....oh my!

ganderson
01-26-16, 9:10 am

BACK FOR 2016!!

Lets rock and roll.

Yeaaa!!! Great to hear you'll be back man!

C.Coronato
01-26-16, 9:55 am
Yeaaa!!! Great to hear you'll be back man!

VERY excited brotha!!

jhenry
01-26-16, 10:40 am
Feels like yesterday but the my last and only time was in 2012. The cage introduced me to powerlifting up close and personal. There I was standing in the box watching Sam Byrd squat with no hands (still in awe of that) and watching "the ant" deadlift insane amounts of weight. Ever since then I have been hooked on powerlifting and competing it was like a whole new world and no excuses this year I will be there for Friday and Saturday, have to head home Sunday.

Interning at the cage would be a great lasting memory to add to my animal adventures. Whether it's hitting up an ABC of catching a few days at the universal jersey road trip I love being able to surround myself in an evironememt where I can learn from everyone and be a part of something that I follow and support 100%.

kennyxtaylor
01-26-16, 11:32 am
Would love to be a part of the cage this year and help out in any way that I can! Looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone!

dogdigger
01-26-16, 2:30 pm
Would love the chance. Last year was my first Arnold and first chance to see the cage. Had a blast watching the guys. Also had the chance to be part of the ABC after which was one of my top lifting experiences!

npcdusty
01-26-16, 3:21 pm
Both my wife and I would love to intern this year. After being a part of the cage last year in my own little way, making more friends living the Animal lifestyle there and the ABC national it would be a true honor to give back. I was able to host a successful ABC here in Jackson TN this year and the only way I know to say thank you is to give back some time. I have had a blast getting to know more of the team and family this year more than ever on the forum, FB, and twitter. It would be awesome to actually work hand and hand with everyone. From my wife trolling frank and Natural guy last year at the cage to the ABC night with Dan green and making friends with Deanna Flint and her awesome animal Control shirt, last year was a blast! No matter what, my time will be spent at the cage and the ABC, what better way than to help out and serve a company that is more like family. Looking forward to 2016 Cage, it gets better every year and I can think of a better way to spend it than there helping out!

npcdusty
01-26-16, 3:27 pm
Both my wife and I would love to intern this year. After being a part of the cage last year in my own little way, making more friends living the Animal lifestyle there and the ABC national it would be a true honor to give back. I was able to host a successful ABC here in Jackson TN this year and the only way I know to say thank you is to give back some time. I have had a blast getting to know more of the team and family this year more than ever on the forum, FB, and twitter. It would be awesome to actually work hand and hand with everyone. From my wife trolling frank and Natural guy last year at the cage to the ABC night with Dan green and making friends with Deanna Flint and her awesome animal Control shirt, last year was a blast! No matter what, my time will be spent at the cage and the ABC, what better way than to help out and serve a company that is more like family. Looking forward to 2016 Cage, it gets better every year and I can think of a better way to spend it than there helping out!
Guess the days available would help, Should be in on Friday and will be available through late Sun.

KDbeepbeep
01-26-16, 4:27 pm
Last year I stood on a table outside the cage and I was | | THIS close to pushing people off because the table would've collapsed with that much weight.........

But I am actually not that mean natured and I would love to intern! I will also bring poptarts.

Booked my room cyber monday already for 3 nights yassss

Enforcer
01-26-16, 6:07 pm
It is def an honor and a privelage to be named an intern for the Cage, just a piece of advice, the Cage is a lot of work and by the end of the day you are just drained, so make sure if you do sign up you know what you are getting yourself into. It is the experience of a lifetime!

deanna7272
01-26-16, 6:19 pm
It is def an honor and a privelage to be named an intern for the Cage, just a piece of advice, the Cage is a lot of work and by the end of the day you are just drained, so make sure if you do sign up you know what you are getting yourself into. It is the experience of a lifetime!

After last year, I learned my lesson... I requested the following Monday off work to recover... Long days, short nights, no sleep, and up to do it all again, with a smile on my face, as usual... Lol

It's exhausting, but like you said, it's an experience of a lifetime!!!

deanna7272
01-26-16, 6:19 pm

Glad to see that you guys got in on this...

rshelton242
01-26-16, 8:07 pm
I would be available friday, saturday, and sunday.

I'm interested in being an intern for a few reasons. One it's a chance to give back to a company that gives so much to the sport we all love. The cage itself is something awesome that's a blast to watch whether you get to see it live or the youtube videos after the fact, as well as all the information you give by way of articles and youtube videos. The other reason for me is because last year was my first time going to the arnold and I think in 3 days I may have made 2 or 3 trips around the convention center the rest of my time i just spent at the cage watching anyways so i might as well make myself useful.

tattooedrn
01-26-16, 9:39 pm
...so, it says "good luck fellas"- does that mean only guys are getting selected??? What if I'm stronger than a lot of guys?!? :)

Let's see-I'm a competitive powerlifter and it'd be an absolute honor spending my days at the Arnold with some of the best lifters out there. I'm a huge Animal fan and I love what these guys represent. I'd love to be a part of a growing brand-even if it is just temporarily!!! Plus, I get shit done. I honestly spent majority of my time at the Cage last year so it just makes sense to try and intern. That's where I plan on spending my time anyway!

I live right down the street from the convention center so I'll for sure be there.

deanna7272
01-26-16, 10:31 pm
...so, it says "good luck fellas"- does that mean only guys are getting selected???

Nope... I've been here for years...

tattooedrn
01-26-16, 10:53 pm

Good deal!!!! :)

BringTheCarnage
01-27-16, 3:02 am

BACK FOR 2016!!

Lets rock and roll.

Hell yeah bro! Maybe see you in a pro vs bro? Either way I'd love to train with ya one day up there if you are free. Either way it's going to be great seeing you in the cage again buddy

flex-em
01-27-16, 5:33 am
The CAGE has been considered home for many years, a reunion of friends now considered family. After years of lingering on the front line and lending a hand I would like to throw my name in this year and make it official! It's a small way I feel I can pay it forward to a company that has been and continues to hold a HUGE impact on me and my journey. Very much aware of the interns responsibilities and am available any day or multiple days if need be. And let's be real there is absolutely nowhere else I'd rather be!

P Diesel
01-27-16, 1:14 pm

and years

P

Theonidus
01-27-16, 6:38 pm
I'd love to be a Cage Intern again this year. I was an intern for the 2014 Arnold but wasn't able to attend the 2015 Arnold because of a series of unfortunate events. I'll already be at The Arnold because my training partner is competing at the strongman contest in the lightweight class and I'll be there as his handler/punching bag on Friday and Sunday. If I could be selected as a Cage intern for Saturday that would be amazing.
Especially since the 2014 year I was there as "doorman" since Enforcer fell trap to the terrible sushi in Columbus that took P Diesel the year before.
Ha.

KenMcQueen
01-27-16, 7:24 pm
I’ve been lucky. Throughout the years of my lifting journey I have had the opportunity to share the platform with many athletes that I view as true inspirations. These seconds have been the best moments of my life. Although I cherish the tangible memories: the trophies, the awards, the magazine articles, none of them compare to the now worn black and white animal shirt I received in 2014. Because of this exact same internship I was able to stand in the cage and be a part of something that has become truly legendary. Although weather caused me to miss the PROvsBRO event and illness caused Andre Malanichev to miss our training session I wouldn’t have changed my experience at the cage for anything. Sadly, I received a severe injury to my right bicep shortly after my time in the cage. The attempt to be a part of 2016 Cage event as an intern has been a driving force in my continuation of training. Now that the time has come I humbly submit myself for consideration. Having worked the event before I am 100% aware of what would be required, furthermore I would be willing to help with setup and breakdown and any other obligations. I am free to work during the entire festival.
Lastly, I appreciate your time spent reading this and just wanted let you know that words can’t express how much it would mean to me to see my Animal Family again.

Aspire to Inspire,
Ken McQueen

deanna7272
01-27-16, 9:28 pm
and years

P

I'm putting in for tenure soon....

Nix0r
01-29-16, 9:41 am
I'm putting in for tenure soon....

I'm just about to collect my pension!

Kowboy
01-29-16, 11:38 am
My wife is letting me borrow a tank top and some booty shorts to come hang out in the cage. You guys should be excited!

Scottemillz
01-31-16, 10:28 am
Last year was my first year attending the Arnold and I went specifically for the Cage. I drove in Friday night, slept in my car, got in line as soon as I could, booked it to the Cage, and my that's where I stayed until it shut down. Coupled with the ABC after that, it was the single greatest experience I've ever had. This year I'm doing it right and going to all three days, with an actual hotel room to sleep in ha. Would love to do anything I can to help make the Cage happen. And even if I'm not picked for any of the days, I'll still be spending my entire days there. Can't wait!

C.Coronato
02-01-16, 8:44 am
The CAGE has been considered home for many years, a reunion of friends now considered family. After years of lingering on the front line and lending a hand I would like to throw my name in this year and make it official! It's a small way I feel I can pay it forward to a company that has been and continues to hold a HUGE impact on me and my journey. Very much aware of the interns responsibilities and am available any day or multiple days if need be. And let's be real there is absolutely nowhere else I'd rather be!

Coming out of the woodwork!

HIGA MONSTER
02-01-16, 11:28 am
My wife is letting me borrow a tank top and some booty shorts to come hang out in the cage. You guys should be excited!
I just spat out my Animal Mass as I scrolled down to this...

RedlegDbell
02-01-16, 2:21 pm
I've been selfish long enough. I'd love to intern at the Cage this year! Been there fit the whole weekend the last 5 or 6 years and have never asked to intern. I am handling my friend and training teammate Kyle who is competing Friday. I would love to intern Saturday or Sunday. I hate to miss some of the show going on in the Cage but would be honored to give back a little and work along side such great people!

C.Coronato
02-01-16, 3:18 pm
Hell yeah bro! Maybe see you in a pro vs bro? Either way I'd love to train with ya one day up there if you are free. Either way it's going to be great seeing you in the cage again buddy

IM in dude!

Nfleagle78
02-01-16, 6:18 pm
A tradition where we honor our FORVM members by giving them an opportunity to be a part of The Cage. The 2016 Cage is approaching fast and we will be selecting a few of you to help out. We don't know how many we may pick yet, however, if you are interested, this is the thread to post in.

1. You must already be going to be at the 2016 Arnold weekend and have a place to stay already lined up. You may be selected for one day or multiple days.

2. You must be 18 years of age or older.

If you interested, tell us why you want to be an intern and what day you would be available.

Good luck fellas.

Here it is again! I literally look forward to the Cage every year! Living within an hour of Columbus,Ohio it's always a breeze to get to. I have been a part of the Animal community for several years now! I have interned twice over the years and had an awesome time! I have been to many of the ABCs around my area as well. Can't wait to see all the familiar faces of my close family! I would love to get the opportunity to do it again this year.

flex-em
02-01-16, 11:55 pm
Coming out of the woodwork!

Nawww I'm always here! Can't wait to see ya, it'll be like old times!!

souma0
02-02-16, 9:06 pm
Im ready for it this year. Last years Cage was bomb!!!! Would be great to intern and help out for 2016.

McHAFINS
02-05-16, 12:34 am
So this is my first official post! I thought it would be fitting for it to be here explaining why I want to intern for a company I'm new to following. My boy Eric or BringTheCarnage on here has kept me well informed and introduced me to so many of the athletes, supplements and lifestyle that he lives. I have been training longer than him but seems I lost the enjoyment to where he has found it with you all at the Barbell clubs and this community! So let some young blood in for this and revive me! I understand the cage is something unbelievable to be at and working it would be even better! Thanks guys and I'll see you all around!

RedlegDbell
02-05-16, 12:45 am
So this is my first official post! I thought it would be fitting for it to be here explaining why I want to intern for a company I'm new to following. My boy Eric or BringTheCarnage on here has kept me well informed and introduced me to so many of the athletes, supplements and lifestyle that he lives. I have been training longer than him but seems I lost the enjoyment to where he has found it with you all at the Barbell clubs and this community! So let some young blood in for this and revive me! I understand the cage is something unbelievable to be at and working it would be even better! Thanks guys and I'll see you all around!

Welcome aboard McHAFINS!

Robb
02-05-16, 12:09 pm
I had the opportunity to intern last year and it definitely was a once in a lifetime experience that I would love to repeat. I come from Richmond VA to Columbus OH for one reason the cage, nothing else matters. Regardless if I get picked again I will be there to support the Animal brotherhood and be willing to lend a hand. Just nice to have a brand out there that gets what lifting/training is all about and I just want to be apart of it. I would be available Friday or Saturday but would prefer to do Friday

Thanks cannot wait to see everyone

Razor
02-08-16, 8:29 am
4 pages so far. Looking good!

deanna7272
02-08-16, 12:45 pm
4 pages so far. Looking good!

Not too far away either!!

Scottemillz
02-09-16, 7:54 am
Last year was my first year attending the Arnold and I went specifically for the Cage. I drove in Friday night, slept in my car, got in line as soon as I could, booked it to the Cage, and my that's where I stayed until it shut down. Coupled with the ABC after that, it was the single greatest experience I've ever had. This year I'm doing it right and going to all three days, with an actual hotel room to sleep in ha. Would love to do anything I can to help make the Cage happen. And even if I'm not picked for any of the days, I'll still be spending my entire days there. Can't wait!

Unfortunately I'm gonna have to pull my name out of the hat. Just found out I have to travel for work and won't be able to make it to the Arnold this year. Majorly bummed as it sounds like it'll be bigger and badder than ever!

SilverBack
02-09-16, 11:30 am
Would love to be a part of the cage this year and help out in any way that I can! Looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone! I have been to the Arnold twice in the past 4 years. Two years ago I couldn't make it because of the birth of my daughter that was very ill. Thank the good lord above she is perfectly healthy now. Last year just didn't want to leave her for a weekend you daddy's with little girls knows that feeling don't you? I went in 2013 and spent all day on Saturday at the cause and part in the bench contest that you have for the cage and finished second with a great 37 rep performance, only losing to a 44 rep performance that went after me but it was a great time and get brother hood comp. I am finally getting to come back to the Arnold and coming all the way from Southwest Virginia. I would love to have the experience to work the cage one day just to see it from the other side selling shirts or doing whatever...Possibly on Saturday, if not Sunday. I would like to do one day and not hog up the other spots because that would possibly give another 1st timer a chance to work it. I will be in town early Friday morning till Sunday evening. Thank for taking the time to read this and give us normal folks a chance to fee like someone in the company we love and respect.

freighttraindane
02-10-16, 12:46 pm
This is such a great experience that I have been able to take apart of the past 4-5 years on and off. But sadly, this year, I will not be throwing my name in the ring. Because of knee therapy and wedding related costs and obligations I will not be there all weekend like usual. My plan is to try to make it down at least either Saturday and/or Sunday if I find a place to crash. My goal is to make it to ABC Saturday night to see all of my brothers and sisters!

Good luck to all those who entered.

BamBam
02-10-16, 3:31 pm
Tick.. tick..

deanna7272
02-10-16, 4:34 pm
This is such a great experience that I have been able to take apart of the past 4-5 years on and off. But sadly, this year, I will not be throwing my name in the ring. Because of knee therapy and wedding related costs and obligations I will not be there all weekend like usual. My plan is to try to make it down at least either Saturday and/or Sunday if I find a place to crash. My goal is to make it to ABC Saturday night to see all of my brothers and sisters!

I was wondering if you were able to make it!! Hope that healing is coming along well!!! See you soon!!!

RedlegDbell
02-11-16, 2:23 am

You may get offers from less crowded rooms but if you need a place to crash you've got one with us my man!

BringTheCarnage
02-11-16, 3:33 am
You may get offers from less crowded rooms but if you need a place to crash you've got one with us my man!

Now that's what a brotherhood is all about! Bravo!

freighttraindane
02-11-16, 8:52 am
I was wondering if you were able to make it!! Hope that healing is coming along well!!! See you soon!!!

Thanks Dee. I am slightly worried about being at the expo for along time, since standing for extended periods of time is still painful. But I know I need to get my Animal fix!

Thanks Steve! I might just take you up on that.

Now that's what a brotherhood is all about! Bravo!

There is nothing like the Animal brotherhood!

P Diesel
02-11-16, 10:12 am
big dane, hope to run into u my friend.

P

naturalguy
02-11-16, 10:33 am
The following people have been selected to be full time interns for the weekend. We will be selecting daily interns next.

deanna7272
Razor
Firefist
Nix0r
JMASS
Lonewolf45

Nix0r
02-11-16, 10:37 am
The following people have been selected to be full time interns for the weekend. We will be selecting daily interns next.

deanna7272
Razor
Firefist
Nix0r
JMASS
Lonewolf45

Here we go! Stoked as hell.

Can't wait to see the list of everyone else I'll be working with.

Razor
02-11-16, 10:42 am

deanna7272
Razor
Firefist
Nix0r
JMASS
Lonewolf45

FUCK YEAH! The 2016 Dream Team for sure. Honored once again fellas. Words can't express my gratitude.

BamBam
02-11-16, 11:08 am
FUCK YEAH! The 2016 Dream Team for sure. Honored once again fellas. Words can't express my gratitude.

Great lineup.. hope to join you guys for a day or two.

deanna7272
02-11-16, 11:24 am

deanna7272
Razor
Firefist
Nix0r
JMASS
Lonewolf45

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

AWESOME!!! So excited!!! Last year was such a great experience that I was hoping to have the opportunity again!!! Can't wait to run around like a chicken with my head cut off, smiling like a fool, and trying to make shit happen!!!

** Will someone please remind me to eat this year??? **

Congrats to the rest of the "Dream Team" We got this!! .... Good luck to all of those in for the daily interns also!!!

Nix0r
02-11-16, 11:29 am

Pop Tarts for everyone!

freighttraindane
02-11-16, 12:07 pm
big dane, hope to run into u my friend.

P

Thanks P, Hope to see you too

deanna7272
Razor
Firefist
Nix0r
JMASS
Lonewolf45

Congrats to this crew!

deanna7272
02-11-16, 1:28 pm
Pop Tarts for everyone!

Okay, clarification... Someone OTHER than Nix remind me....lmao

Nix0r
02-11-16, 1:38 pm

With Phil unable to go this year, someone has to pick up where he left off :)

C.Coronato
02-11-16, 1:43 pm
Great group of guys for the full weekend. Happy to be back in the mix!

tark
02-11-16, 2:24 pm

deanna7272
Razor
Firefist
Nix0r
JMASS
Lonewolf45

that's one hell of a crew right there!!

deanna7272
02-11-16, 3:12 pm

This is true... So, you will have to learn the fine art of smile avoidance in pics... Phil has made it a science...

KenMcQueen
02-11-16, 4:03 pm
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

AWESOME!!! So excited!!! Last year was such a great experience that I was hoping to have the opportunity again!!! Can't wait to run around like a chicken with my head cut off, smiling like a fool, and trying to make shit happen!!!

Congrats to the rest of the "Dream Team" We got this!! .... Good luck to all of those in for the daily interns also!!!

I hope I get to see you all again.

Flash419
02-11-16, 4:40 pm

deanna7272
Razor
Firefist
Nix0r
JMASS
Lonewolf45

Congrats.. Solid crew as always! See you all there

J-Dawg
02-11-16, 5:35 pm
Can't wait to work with you fellas! 22 days out now!

deanna7272
02-11-16, 5:59 pm
Can't wait to work with you fellas! 22 days out now!

So close, yet so far away...

npcdusty
02-11-16, 9:11 pm
Congrats to the head interns hope to work with tall for a day or 2. Either way I'll be seeing you soon!

LayzieBone085
02-11-16, 9:16 pm
D, Firefist, and Razor are all solid picks. They bleed universal. Great people and will make for great help.

deanna7272
02-11-16, 9:46 pm
D, Firefist, and Razor are all solid picks. They bleed universal. Great people and will make for great help.

Thank you for the kind words... It's definitely not an easy job, but it's easy in the sense that we can pay back a small fraction of the support that we get throughout the years.

The folks at Universal/Animal have been more to me than most of my family has been. The friends/family that I have met here on the Forvm have been there for me in some of my darkest times. Within these pages, I felt safe/secure/supported/and protected.

((That got a little deep, but it's the least I can do to show my gratitude...))

***also, we have to add Nixor in there also, he gets a little upset when he's not included with the cool kids... :)

Phil800101
02-11-16, 9:53 pm
Pop Tarts for everyone!

Don't forget Easter candy. Mini eggs for everyone!

This is true... So, you will have to learn the fine art of smile avoidance in pics... Phil has made it a science...

Truth.

I didn't even smile when this happened, and those of you who know me know that this was basically the happiest moment of my sad pathetic life:

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj206/Phil800101/Me%20Eve_zpswjp53ccj.jpg (http://s273.photobucket.com/user/Phil800101/media/Me%20Eve_zpswjp53ccj.jpg.html)

I sort of smirked I guess.

Christman
02-12-16, 5:49 am

deanna7272
Razor
Firefist
Nix0r
JMASS
Lonewolf45

Congratz everyone, looks like a solid group and will be another amazing year at the cage.

KDbeepbeep
02-12-16, 7:46 am

So close, yet so far away...

So crazy how fast it's approaching

deanna7272
02-12-16, 7:49 am
So crazy how fast it's approaching

I know, right??
So much to do!!

KDbeepbeep
02-12-16, 8:27 am
I know, right??
So much to do!!

For me, the amount of school work I have will keep me distracted until then....I will also most likely be bringing school work with me to Columbus. Last year I was doing my chemistry homework in my hotel room before/after the expo lol

Razor
02-12-16, 8:30 am
I know, right??
So much to do!!

Whats on the list? I need to get dickies pants. Are you doing your nails again? Animal A? Shaving your head?

C.Coronato
02-12-16, 8:45 am
For me, the amount of school work I have will keep me distracted until then....I will also most likely be bringing school work with me to Columbus. Last year I was doing my chemistry homework in my hotel room before/after the expo lol

Thats dedication!

Nix0r
02-12-16, 9:04 am
***also, we have to add Nixor in there also, he gets a little upset when he's not included with the cool kids... :)

Mmmmmmmhm

http://www.memebucket.com/mb/2012/08/Oh-Dont-Mind-Me-87.png

deanna7272
02-12-16, 11:05 am
Whats on the list? I need to get dickies pants. Are you doing your nails again? Animal A? Shaving your head?

Oh, you know me so well...

*** Hair, of course...

*** Nails will be done in true Animal fashion....

*** The clothing... I have been purchasing pants over the year in hopes of interning again.... BUT... I will definitely give them a trial run FIRST, so that the saggy ass doesn't occur from the normal stretch again ((or at least I will have a BELT this time...lol))

*** I definitely have to have my shoe game strong, I have an idea, but not sure if I am crafty enough...lol

*** And last but not least, I have to get my "Momma Dee" care supplies prepared... I just have to make sure that I don't flood my bag in the Shop again...

See, so much to do...lol

Kel, I am pretty impressed with your ability to do ANYTHING else that weekend...lol I'm running around like crazy from Thurs-Sun... I ended up taking Monday off this year to "recover"...lol

BringTheCarnage
02-12-16, 3:03 pm

You my friend will be somebody important some day! That's impressive, respect

Theonidus
02-12-16, 3:06 pm
Fingers still crossed for Saturday intern so that I can stare lovingly at Nix0r while he's hard at work.

Nix0r
02-12-16, 3:16 pm
Fingers still crossed for Saturday intern so that I can stare lovingly at Nix0r while he's hard at work.

Because we won't be snuggle buddies in our hotel?

Theonidus
02-12-16, 3:33 pm
Because we won't be snuggle buddies in our hotel?

Awwww. You called it "our hotel".

deanna7272
02-12-16, 5:48 pm
Awwww. You called it "our hotel".

Bwahahaha!!!!

naturalguy
02-15-16, 8:05 am
Adding another full time intern, the return of................................................ ..GHOST

freighttraindane
02-15-16, 8:49 am
Adding another full time intern, the return of................................................ ..GHOST

This is Awesome!!! Welcome Back Ghost!!!!!!

Nix0r
02-15-16, 9:06 am
We are doomed.

C.Coronato
02-15-16, 9:06 am

Awesome. My first year back, his first year back. THIS IS HUGE

deanna7272
02-15-16, 12:16 pm

Ohhhhh yeaaaaa!!!!

Nix0r
02-15-16, 12:18 pm

Ohhhhh yeaaaaa!!!!

He's staying in my hotel. If I don't make it in, that surely means I have been stabbed.

deanna7272
02-15-16, 12:55 pm
He's staying in my hotel. If I don't make it in, that surely means I have been stabbed.

I only wish I could say this was said in jest...

;-)

Nix0r
02-15-16, 1:04 pm
I only wish I could say this was said in jest...

;-)

I've survived a couple of weekends at his house. I think if I've lived through that, I should be okay in Columbus.

But I'll probably get stabbed.

deanna7272
02-15-16, 2:30 pm
I've survived a couple of weekends at his house.

Respect ...

RedlegDbell
02-15-16, 3:24 pm

This is Awesome!!! Welcome Back Ghost!!!!!!

We are doomed.

Ohhhhh yeaaaaa!!!!

I've survived a couple of weekends at his house. I think if I've lived through that, I should be okay in Columbus.

But I'll probably get stabbed.
And the man himself hasn't even chimed in yet lol. Welcome back Ghost

BamBam
02-15-16, 11:25 pm
Good to see Ghost back.. now even more reasons to hopefully be picked.

BringTheCarnage
02-16-16, 4:01 am

Holy shit! This is bigger than when the rock came back to wrestlemania! Hahahah awesome welcome back!

naturalguy
02-16-16, 7:54 am
Holy shit! This is bigger than when the rock came back to wrestlemania! Hahahah awesome welcome back!

It's very similar

Can you imagine Rob grabbing the microphone and saying "Finally...........................GHOST has come back to Columbus!"????

ghost
02-16-16, 7:57 am
Everyone is doomed.

Razor
02-16-16, 10:03 am
We're all dead. Everyone's celebrating but its basically the Apocalypse.

GUNS
02-16-16, 11:08 am

deanna7272
Razor
Firefist
Nix0r
JMASS
Lonewolf45
Congrats to all of you.

P Diesel
02-16-16, 11:12 am
Everyone is doomed.

hide the women and children. board the windows and doors. and watch where u sit!

P

ghost
02-16-16, 11:17 am
hide the women and children. board the windows and doors. and watch where u sit!

P

I didn't hear you complain last time you sat on the stump, I mean, that is the REAL reason you were in the hospital that day.... hahahahaha......... ;)

P Diesel
02-16-16, 11:30 am
I didn't hear you complain last time you sat on the stump, I mean, that is the REAL reason you were in the hospital that day.... hahahahaha......... ;)

shhh ghossssst, dnt tell everyone

P

ghost
02-16-16, 11:32 am
shhh ghossssst, dnt tell everyone

P

you got it sugar.

ganderson
02-16-16, 1:22 pm

deanna7272
Razor
Firefist
Nix0r
JMASS
Lonewolf45

Great group, congrats. deanna7272, Razor, Firefist, Nix0r were awesome last year, as I was a daily intern...They helped me out big time! I hope I get the chance to work with you guys again.

deanna7272
02-16-16, 3:02 pm
If you hear chains, you know "Ghost" is near...

The last appearance...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/deanna7272/image_zpsoleep5s7.jpeg (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/deanna7272/media/image_zpsoleep5s7.jpeg.html)

Nix0r
02-16-16, 4:22 pm
If you hear chains, you know "Ghost" is near...

The last appearance...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/deanna7272/image_zpsoleep5s7.jpeg (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/deanna7272/media/image_zpsoleep5s7.jpeg.html)

Wait... wait. I have a better one!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14689019/Rob%20Herp%20Derp.jpg

Phil800101
02-16-16, 10:08 pm
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj206/Phil800101/RobsFace_zpsb5f272aa.jpg (http://s273.photobucket.com/user/Phil800101/media/RobsFace_zpsb5f272aa.jpg.html)

deanna7272
02-16-16, 10:40 pm
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj206/Phil800101/RobsFace_zpsb5f272aa.jpg (http://s273.photobucket.com/user/Phil800101/media/RobsFace_zpsb5f272aa.jpg.html)
This is always a gut buster!!

ghost
02-17-16, 12:15 am
These fuckers were just jealous because of the size of my goodies box

npcdusty
02-17-16, 8:23 am
Because in this case, yes size matters!!!!

These fuckers were just jealous because of the size of my goodies box

Razor
02-17-16, 8:45 am
Missed the hell out of ghost and Christian. Gonna be so awesome to see you brothers again!

ghost
02-17-16, 9:17 am
Because in this case, yes size matters!!!!
see, you get it.... :D

Missed the hell out of ghost and Christian. Gonna be so awesome to see you brothers again!
Flower, you better be doing Rack Pulls with us, like a man this time...or i will stab you.

Razor
02-17-16, 9:49 am
see, you get it.... :D

Razor, you better be doing Rack Pulls with us, like a man this time...or i will stab you.

I'm in like a wedgie.

ghost
02-17-16, 11:42 am
I'm in like a wedgie.

We shall see when we get in the 400+ range.... I will pimp slap the hell out of you, with the claw, WHEN you back out.

BamBam
02-17-16, 10:48 pm
Checking daily.. (im)patiently waiting on the list of daily interns. Can't wait for this again..

Ready to rock.. 15 days!

Razor
02-18-16, 8:18 am
Checking daily.. (im)patiently waiting on the list of daily interns. Can't wait for this again..

Ready to rock.. 15 days!

Jesus time's flying now..

C.Coronato
02-18-16, 8:30 am
Flower, you better be doing Rack Pulls with us, like a man this time...or i will stab you.

Im in!

ghost
02-18-16, 9:02 am
Im in!

yes!

my goal is hitting 765 again for reps

Nix0r
02-18-16, 9:40 am
yes!

I'm going to make 135 look so sexy.

Then I'm going to need someone to take me to the nearest hospital.

ghost
02-18-16, 10:09 am

you'll lay there on the ground and wait until we are finished like a good cripple..

C.Coronato
02-18-16, 10:23 am
yes!

You have always been fucking crazy.

But i like it

BamBam
02-18-16, 10:42 am
Jesus time's flying now..

Yeah it's crazy. One day it was months away and today.. 2 weeks.

HIGA MONSTER
02-18-16, 10:43 am
adding another full time intern, the return of................................................ ..ghost
it just got real...

deanna7272
02-18-16, 10:47 am

Been there, done that... and all I got was another bulging disc...

Sigh...

Nix0r
02-18-16, 10:59 am
Anxiously waiting to see the list of everyone who will be alongside us each day.

Get ready, folks.

ghost
02-18-16, 11:14 am
You have always been fucking crazy.

But i like it

You know it brother.

Thunder Chicken
02-18-16, 11:17 am
Seeing the return of so many people is insane!!! This year will be nuts!!!

Flash419
02-18-16, 11:40 am
Sorry guys but I'm gonna have to pull my name from list. Work schedule is making it nearly impossible to plan anything. And while I'm sure I'll make it down at some point, I probably won't be there all weekend.

See everyone there.. And good luck to everyone hoping to get picked. You'll have a blast.

deanna7272
02-18-16, 11:56 am
Sorry guys but I'm gonna have to pull my name from list. Work schedule is making it nearly impossible to plan anything. And while I'm sure I'll make it down at some point, I probably won't be there all weekend.

See everyone there.. And good luck to everyone hoping to get picked. You'll have a blast.

Ahhhhh, crap...

Razor
02-18-16, 12:10 pm
I feel so honored to once again be working full time this year with people i consider my closest friends and now i get to work with Rob (ghost). That's the icing on the cake right there.

ghost
02-18-16, 12:21 pm
I feel so honored to once again be working full time this year with people i consider my closest friends and now i get to work with Rob (ghost). That's the icing on the cake right there.

you do realize i am going to slap you in the face when i see you, right?

TrapHouse
02-18-16, 12:46 pm
Are the cage passes available to print out yet...

Nix0r
02-18-16, 12:56 pm

But with what?

Razor
02-18-16, 1:01 pm

That's basically a hug so i'll take it.

ghost
02-18-16, 1:19 pm
But with what?

That's basically a hug so i'll take it.

"oh my god it has a hand....."

deanna7272
02-18-16, 2:31 pm
Are the cage passes available to print out yet...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?44028-THE-CAGE-March-4-6-2016-(Columbus-Ohio)/page10

Check out post #196

KenMcQueen
02-19-16, 2:23 pm
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?44028-THE-CAGE-March-4-6-2016-(Columbus-Ohio)/page10

Check out post #196

Just got MINE!!! Still hoping I get to intern.

KillaPawel
02-22-16, 10:57 am
http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag269/sluggg000x/Pawel%20Trailer_zpsy2d2pnuk.jpg (http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/sluggg000x/media/Pawel%20Trailer_zpsy2d2pnuk.jpg.html)

I'm not much of an online guy, but i've been a serious supporter of the brand for a long time. This will be my 10th or 11th Arnold and I've never really checked out how to get in to be a part of it but I want to get in and grab a day to be a part of it. As you can see I have even the OG stuff put up to last in my bike trailer, that's just part of it. More or less i really just walk the walk. I train hard as hell, keep it real when it comes to what it takes to get somewhere in the gym and what you see in the mirror. Give anything to get in on this action.

npcdusty
02-22-16, 11:07 am
Welcome to the Forum and the family. Stick around and enjoy the benefits of the insides of being involved with everyone. Keep your eyes open from now till Arnold time, lots of extras pop up to be involved in brother!

I'm not much of an online guy, but i've been a serious supporter of the brand for a long time. This will be my 10th or 11th Arnold and I've never really checked out how to get in to be a part of it but I want to get in and grab a day to be a part of it. As you can see I have even the OG stuff put up to last in my bike trailer, that's just part of it. More or less i really just walk the walk. I train hard as hell, keep it real when it comes to what it takes to get somewhere in the gym and what you see in the mirror. Give anything to get in on this action.[/QUOTE]

BamBam
02-22-16, 2:57 pm
Any new updates?

Little over a week away... tick tick..

naturalguy
02-22-16, 3:57 pm
Any new updates?

Very soon, there are a lot of good entries and unfortunately we can't pick them all

C.Coronato
02-22-16, 4:07 pm
Any new updates?

Soon!

npcdusty
02-22-16, 4:40 pm
Sweet!!!!!

soon!

BringTheCarnage
02-22-16, 5:48 pm
Very soon, there are a lot of good entries and unfortunately we can't pick them all

Me and McHafins are waiting on he edge of our seat! Starting to hone in our sales game from Verizon wireless to supplements! Lol

STRONGfireMAN
02-22-16, 5:58 pm

Thanks for the update! I'm sure I'm not the only one checking the page multiple times a day. Lol

souma0
02-22-16, 11:08 pm

Awesome I'm ready for the Cage even if not picked!!!!!

BamBam
02-23-16, 8:44 am

Soon!

Thanks fellas. The anxiousness is ridiculous

Razor
02-23-16, 10:39 am
Cue Europe and the Final Countdown

naturalguy
02-23-16, 1:01 pm
We appreciate all the entries and enthusiasm, it's not something that we take lightly so these were not easy decisions with that here are the daily intern selections:

Friday

ganderson
npcdusty
flex-em

Saturday

knotahumanbeing
BringTheCarnage
Theonidus

Sunday

STRONGfireMAN
jhenry
Silverback

For those that didn't get picked stay alert in case someone drops out

C.Coronato
02-23-16, 1:06 pm
Congrats! See ya in a week and a half

Nix0r
02-23-16, 1:09 pm
Congrats everyone! It's on now!

STRONGfireMAN
02-23-16, 1:10 pm
We appreciate all the entries and enthusiasm, it's not something that we take lightly so these were not easy decisions with that here are the daily intern selections:

Friday

ganderson
npcdusty
flex-em

Saturday

knotahumanbeing
BringTheCarnage
Theonidus

Sunday

STRONGfireMAN
jhenry
Silverback

I literally just blurted "Fvck yea" in the middle of the bank. Thank you so much! Won't disappoint.

npcdusty
02-23-16, 1:24 pm
WOOOOO HOOOOO I made it!!!!!!

Friday

ganderson
npcdusty
flex-em

Saturday

knotahumanbeing
BringTheCarnage
Theonidus

Sunday

STRONGfireMAN
jhenry
Silverback

Theonidus
02-23-16, 1:26 pm
Congrats! See ya in a week and a half

Looking forward to finally shaking hands with you, Tree Trunk Legs.

Congrats everyone! It's on now!

It's on like Michelle Quan.

deanna7272
02-23-16, 1:45 pm
Congrats everyone!!!
Can't wait to see everyone!!

flex-em
02-23-16, 1:47 pm

Friday

ganderson
npcdusty
flex-em

Saturday

knotahumanbeing
BringTheCarnage
Theonidus

Sunday

STRONGfireMAN
jhenry
Silverback

What an amazing opportunity, thanks guys!!

BringTheCarnage
02-23-16, 2:42 pm

Friday

ganderson
npcdusty
flex-em

Saturday

knotahumanbeing
BringTheCarnage
Theonidus

Sunday

STRONGfireMAN
jhenry
Silverback

Made us sweat this year! Amazing you have no idea the joy it brings me to be able to help the cage again! To be apart of something so much greater than any one of us can be standing alone, this is a brotherhood and we don't just put on a show at the cage we inspire people to change their lives like my very first cage experience changed mine! I looked at "The House" that year and said that... That's what I want to look like! Lol its an honor to be apart of it thank you all so much!

C.Coronato
02-23-16, 3:07 pm
Looking forward to finally shaking hands with you, Tree Trunk Legs.

Ahh dude, bringing back memories. Absolutely man, im there!

Razor
02-23-16, 3:42 pm
Congrats people!!

jhenry
02-23-16, 3:51 pm

Friday

ganderson
npcdusty
flex-em

Saturday

knotahumanbeing
BringTheCarnage
Theonidus

Sunday

STRONGfireMAN
jhenry
Silverback

Wow! This just made my day! I am very grateful to be picked for this and glad to be a part of this. 4 years ago was my first time at The Cage and it means a lot to be coming back to work it. See everyone soon

knotahumanbeing
02-23-16, 6:13 pm

Friday

ganderson
npcdusty
flex-em

Saturday

knotahumanbeing
BringTheCarnage
Theonidus

Sunday

STRONGfireMAN
jhenry
Silverback

Thank you guys! Can't wait to see everyone. Excited to be a part of the team again.

LayzieBone085
02-23-16, 8:09 pm
A very lucky group of individuals. Get in the cage and represent the company and Universal//Aniaml to the fullest.
Remember this is an opportunity of a lifetime. have a blast and soak it all up.

BamBam
02-23-16, 8:37 pm
Enjoy fellas. Still subbed in case there's a spot open or more help is needed.

Working the Cage is the highlight of that weekend for myself and many.

ganderson
02-24-16, 10:27 am

Friday

ganderson
npcdusty
flex-em

Saturday

knotahumanbeing
BringTheCarnage
Theonidus

Sunday

STRONGfireMAN
jhenry
Silverback

So excited and thankful I was selected this year, this means a lot to me. Thank you for the opportunity, and can't wait to work with everyone again this year. Congrats to all of the other interns! See you guys next week!

npcdusty
02-24-16, 11:17 am
Looking forward to working our asses of together brother, see you next week!

So excited and thankful I was selected this year, this means a lot to me. Thank you for the opportunity, and can't wait to work with everyone again this year. Congrats to all of the other interns! See you guys next week!

ghost
02-24-16, 1:05 pm
be prepared to run your asses off. :)

npcdusty
02-24-16, 1:10 pm
Prepared for the carnage of the masses!!!

smoothballer
02-24-16, 1:12 pm

The daily interns got a few years off without ghost. They have no idea what they are in for now......

ghost
02-24-16, 1:21 pm
The daily interns got a few years off without ghost. They have no idea what they are in for now......

I do happen to enjoy yelling.... and have been known to get stabby...soooooooooooooooooooooooo be forewarned.

Nix0r
02-24-16, 1:42 pm

I remember being a daily with Rob.

I had to haul his boards. And chains. And then find a Walgreens outside of the expo to get batteries.

Memories...

smoothballer
02-24-16, 2:12 pm
I do happen to enjoy yelling.... and have been known to get stabby...soooooooooooooooooooooooo be forewarned.

This looks like an accurate ghost portrayal.

https://49.media.tumblr.com/27ea04cfa84037f0567b7ec8ea6da4d9/tumblr_moieeiGgeM1s93mwto1_250.gif

Kowboy
02-24-16, 2:14 pm
I remember being a daily with Rob.

I had to haul his boards. And chains. And then find a Walgreens outside of the expo to get batteries.

Memories...

vibrators chew through batteries

ghost
02-24-16, 2:48 pm
much more accurate portrayal
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2wej965z3vt3w67/2012-12-13%2013.45.36.jpg?dl=0

ganderson
02-24-16, 3:33 pm
Looking forward to working our asses of together brother, see you next week!

Hell yea, me too. Looking forward to it my man.

C.Coronato
02-24-16, 4:16 pm

Good thing im not an Intern! PHEW

C.Coronato
02-24-16, 4:17 pm
much more accurate portrayal
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2wej965z3vt3w67/2012-12-13%2013.45.36.jpg?dl=0

hahahah this is you ALL day EVERY day. Does your regular job get to experience this at such extreme measures?

flex-em
02-24-16, 10:39 pm

But I don't have much of one to run off sighhhhhs :(

ghost
02-25-16, 9:29 am
But I don't have much of one to run off sighhhhhs :(

lol...dont think i won t make you run ;)

npcdusty
02-25-16, 4:47 pm
A week out, listen....the calm before the storm!!!!!

deanna7272
02-25-16, 4:57 pm
A week out, listen....the calm before the storm!!!!!

I hear my heart pounding... Lol

Nix0r
02-25-16, 6:14 pm
I hear my heart pounding... Lol

I can already see Flower napping on the drive out.

deanna7272
02-25-16, 10:10 pm
I can already see Flower napping on the drive out.

You will have to shoot me some updates....lol

BTW... When are you guys getting in?

Razor
02-26-16, 8:23 am

Nix and i will be there Thursday. A little earlier than the usual as well.

ghost
02-26-16, 8:35 am

now that I am without a job, I will be getting there early as well

Nix0r
02-26-16, 9:08 am

That will be difficult, as it will just be him and myself driving out this year. In years past, Phil has been behind the wheel, giving me prime time access to the Nap Man. I'll see what I can do though!

Wat

ghost
02-26-16, 9:09 am
That will be difficult, as it will just be him and myself driving out this year. In years past, Phil has been behind the wheel, giving me prime time access to the Nap Man. I'll see what I can do though!

Wat
yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

Massive lay offs monday. anyone under the 90 day mark was let go.... i was at 87 days.

deanna7272
02-26-16, 10:20 am

Cool, I am going to work on Thursday (I took Monday off because I was wrecked on Monday, working all weekend, last year...lol) Last year I left a 3 pm due to the bad snow we had and still made decent time, so I will have everything ready to go at the end of school on Thursday!!

Let me know if you guys are eating anywhere (BD's as usual?) .... just keep me in the loop!!

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

Massive lay offs monday. anyone under the 90 day mark was let go.... i was at 87 days.

Man, I'm sorry to hear that... Hopefully the weekend with us will get your head away from that junk... :)

Nix0r
02-26-16, 10:26 am
Cool, I am going to work on Thursday (I took Monday off because I was wrecked on Monday, working all weekend, last year...lol) Last year I left a 3 pm due to the bad snow we had and still made decent time, so I will have everything ready to go at the end of school on Thursday!!

Let me know if you guys are eating anywhere (BD's as usual?) .... just keep me in the loop!!

Man, I'm sorry to hear that... Hopefully the weekend with us will get your head away from that junk... :)

I hath sent thee a PM about Thursday

smoothballer
02-26-16, 10:27 am
yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

Damn bro. Sorry to hear that.......

deanna7272
02-26-16, 10:55 am
I hath sent thee a PM about Thursday

Received and replied, sir...

npcdusty
02-26-16, 11:11 am
Damn bro sorry to hear that, Hopefully the cage weekend will over come those worries for a bit!

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

Kowboy
02-26-16, 12:43 pm
yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

dude that sucks man...maybe we can grab lunch while nix gives me a reach around on Thursday. you can always come work w/ me in MD

naturalguy
02-26-16, 4:28 pm

Damn man, sorry

naturalguy
02-26-16, 4:30 pm
For the daily interns we will be getting you day passes (wrist bands) for the expo. As far as a uniform you can have your pick of any of the t-shirts we will be selling in The Shop.

The full time interns will be getting the dickies work shirt that the staff is wearing and we will get you a badge for the weekend.

knotahumanbeing
02-26-16, 6:05 pm
For the daily interns we will be getting you day passes (wrist bands) for the expo. As far as a uniform you can have your pick of any of the t-shirts we will be selling in The Shop.

The full time interns will be getting the dickies work shirt that the staff is wearing and we will get you a badge for the weekend.

What pants should we wear? Last year I wore my animal sweats lol

npcdusty
02-26-16, 6:10 pm
Awesome looking forward to it! Jealous of the dickies but I'll wear anything animal with pride!

Firefist
02-26-16, 7:53 pm
What pants should we wear? Last year I wore my animal sweats lol

Black jeans, black dickies or if youre really about that shit, you can be a G like Rob and wear animal sweats.

For real though, I wear a pair of animal sweats EVERY day.

STRONGfireMAN
02-27-16, 1:53 pm

Are the daily interns going to be able to get in before the convention starts for the day?

Firefist
02-27-16, 1:58 pm
Are the daily interns going to be able to get in before the convention starts for the day?

Not with just the wristband, but we can make it work. PM me your number and I'll let yall know the plan.

That goes for all daily interns. Please hit me up.

STRONGfireMAN
02-27-16, 2:03 pm
Not with just the wristband, but we can make it work. PM me your number and I'll let yall know the plan.

Done.

flex-em
02-27-16, 2:37 pm

Gotcha

jhenry
02-27-16, 5:27 pm

Sounds like a plan, Done

npcdusty
02-27-16, 8:35 pm
Sent you my number!

ganderson
02-28-16, 11:59 am

Sounds good. Thanks!

BamBam
03-02-16, 2:58 pm
Biggest Cage ever. Gonna be awesome.

STRONGfireMAN
03-03-16, 10:25 pm
Has a plan been executed to get interns into the expo?

deanna7272
03-03-16, 11:50 pm
Has a plan been executed to get interns into the expo?

Talked with NG earlier and he said that daily interns can't get in until 9... I told Em to be there between 8:30-8:45 .. With that being said, I would assume that you will be meeting someone in the main lobby.

Hang tight for an exact location though... :)

Razor
03-08-16, 8:24 am
Thank you to everyone that worked the Cage. I know some of you didn't even get selected but offered to help in any way! So again thank you. It was another fine tuned machine this year because of you guys!

Kowboy
03-08-16, 9:37 am
Shout out to the interns, (except Nix), you guys rocked. I know a couple of you may not have known me so I apologize if I just charged through. I really appreciated it when you guys cleared my path carrying hte dumbell. It was an honor to help the cage and just be a part of it. Small pieces at a time. Until next year everyone...