PDA

View Full Version : "I'm cumming at home.. I'm cumming in the gym"

DirtMcGirt
01-27-16, 8:30 pm
You all know the line from Arnold in Pumping Iron. I never equated the two on an even plane until tonight; I've been nursing an inflamed pec (the tissue in my right armpit region was swollen/tender) so I only lifted lower body and abs for a month. Tonight was my first night back. I was afraid I'd be so weak, but I was astounded to find I lost very little overall strength.

But man oh man, I forgot how good it feels to have your arms, shoulders and chest pumped. It felt like sex after no sex for a month. It was a surge of dopamine and endorphins... I just felt... good. You really don't understand what you've got until it's gone. I now look at training upper body as a privilege, something I both enjoy and look forward to. I never disliked it; but my appreciation for it has rocketed to a new level. Anyone else have a similar experience?

deanna7272
01-27-16, 9:36 pm
Above and beyond your orgasmic experience there, the "pec" issue throws red flags in the air for me... Have you had it checked to insure it's muscular? Or Lymph Nodes? Etc? The upper quadrant of the breast (armpit region) can signal deeper issues...

Rex
01-31-16, 9:54 am
Above and beyond your orgasmic experience there, the "pec" issue throws red flags in the air for me... Have you had it checked to insure it's muscular? Or Lymph Nodes? Etc? The upper quadrant of the breast (armpit region) can signal deeper issues...

Of course you´re right.
But as far as I understood, his issue has resolved itself after giving it time to recover. He probably just had a slight tear...

Rex
01-31-16, 9:55 am
You all know the line from Arnold in Pumping Iron. I never equated the two on an even plane until tonight; I've been nursing an inflamed pec (the tissue in my right armpit region was swollen/tender) so I only lifted lower body and abs for a month. Tonight was my first night back. I was afraid I'd be so weak, but I was astounded to find I lost very little overall strength.

But man oh man, I forgot how good it feels to have your arms, shoulders and chest pumped. It felt like sex after no sex for a month. It was a surge of dopamine and endorphins... I just felt... good. You really don't understand what you've got until it's gone. I now look at training upper body as a privilege, something I both enjoy and look forward to. I never disliked it; but my appreciation for it has rocketed to a new level. Anyone else have a similar experience?

haha :)
Love it. Yes, you´re absolutely right.

deanna7272
01-31-16, 11:29 am
Of course you´re right.
But as far as I understood, his issue has resolved itself after giving it time to recover. He probably just had a slight tear...

Whew... :)
Good deal... Being a female, that description took precedent over a tear...lol