PDA

View Full Version : My Current Universal/Animal Stack

PA Kodiak
01-30-16, 12:03 pm
I originally made this post within my current training log but since it kinda contains several mini-reviews I figured I'd post it here where more people can see it and maybe help them in making decisions in trying new Animal/Universal products. These are all my favorite products from the company.

The original post can be viewed here: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?44036-PA-KODIAK-Back-on-the-Grind-for-my-2nd-Show&p=1426108&viewfull=1#post1426108

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag107/totalcirillo/20160130_111758_zpsa4nh1h9z.jpg

So here is my current stack...

Animal Whey (Chocolate Mint)
Animal Pak
Animal Juiced Aminos (Orange Juiced)
Animal Rage (Lemon Slayed)
Universal Carbo Plus (Unflavored)
Universal Uni-Liver
Universal Sterol Complex
Universal Chromium Picolinate
NOW Grape Seed Extract
NOW Pine Bark Extract

So this is pretty much the ultimate stack. The only thing I'm missing is Animal Omega. Aside from a nutritional standpoint, I normally supplement with omegas for joint support and heart health.

Animal Whey has quickly become my go-to protein powder. Chocolate Mint is good but I love Chocolate Chocolate Chip.

I've used many other multivitamins over the years but have always questioned "Can they really fit all that much into 1 tiny little capsule?" Animal Pak isnt just one pill, it's several. So I have peace of mind knowing that I'm getting what the label says. Plus, I trust this brand more than I trust my Inzer belt to keep my intestines from poppin' out.

I can't even begin to tell you have many tubs of Juiced Aminos I've gone through since it first came out. Wasn't crazy about the mango flavor and I don't like grape flavored anything, but the Orange Juiced is like the nectar of the gods. I drink it during fasted cardio to retain muscle, intraworkout to continue feeding the pump, and occasionally between meals just cause it tastes so fuckin' good.

Animal Rage is another go-to product for me when it comes to preworkouts. Lemon Slayed is delicious and goes really good with a scoop of Orange Juiced Aminos. Really nice, clean, sustained energy and focus without the crash or shakes. I prefer to stack it with grape seed extract and pine bark extract (or pycnogenol) to send the pump into fuckin' overdrive. Be very cautious if you're gonna do this cause the pump is insane.

I just started using Universal Carbo Plus. I first began using carb powders post workout one year ago when I began training for the NPC Elite Championships. Usually I'd use Karbolyn only because I didnt know Universal made a carb powder. I'm currently on my first tub of Carbo Plus and plan on continuing to use it due to the affordable price and the fact that it contains no sugar, just grain sources carbohydrates.

Uni-Liver has been another favorite of mine for many years. Liver is so nutrient dense...but it tastes like shit. With Uni-Liver I can get so much more amino acids, vitamins, and minerals in every meal without the taste of canned dog food.

Just like Uni-Liver, I've used Natural Sterol Complex for many years. I just have a beeter sense of well being when I use this. Maybe it's the antioxidants and the natural detoxifiers it contains? Last year when I competed I used this during my last 8 weeks of prep and I feel it helped to give me a slightly harder look.

Chromium Picolinate is another product I just started using. I picked up a bottle of this at the suggestion of Roman Fritz in the Made In Germany thread. I'm using this for glucose disposal and increased insulin sensivity. I've only been using this for a few weeks now so I can't form an opinuon on it just yet.

marsfield
05-20-16, 4:03 am
what is the difference between 2700 and uni-liver ?

G Diesel
05-23-16, 1:05 pm
Dope looking stack bro. Many staples of mine included--Whey, Rage XL, Juiced Aminos, Pak.

Peace, G