PDA

View Full Version : The Cage 2016

RENFRO
02-04-16, 8:37 am
Hey gents,

What's the word on the Cage events for the Arnold this year? I haven't been able to make the Arnold since 2011, but I'm stoked to get to make it this year.

Look forward to seeing everyone.

Cheers.

RENFRO

C.Coronato
02-04-16, 8:41 am
Full threads here brotha:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?44028-THE-CAGE-March-4-6-2016-(Columbus-Ohio)

sgerwel1985
02-04-16, 8:42 am
Hey gents,

What's the word on the Cage events for the Arnold this year? I haven't been able to make the Arnold since 2011, but I'm stoked to get to make it this year.

Look forward to seeing everyone.

Cheers.

RENFRO

Anxiously awaiting some additional information as well. Last year was my first Arnold, have vowed to go every year i can now. What a tremendous experience/time.

If i remember correctly, right around this time last year all the details started to come out.

RENFRO
02-04-16, 8:47 am
Awesome, thanks for the info.

I'll keep an eye out for updates.

J-Dawg
02-04-16, 10:48 am
The exact event info should be coming out shortly!

P Diesel
02-04-16, 11:10 am
i heard a few things. if true, should be crazy

P

rainman
02-04-16, 12:04 pm
i heard a few things. if true, should be crazy

P

I've only heard what Jesse Norris is doing. He mentioned it on a recent video of his. Straight up insane.

P Diesel
02-04-16, 1:35 pm
I've only heard what Jesse Norris is doing. He mentioned it on a recent video of his. Straight up insane.

jesse is from another planet. he trains high volume with absurd amounts of weight. i have no doubt he will do sumthin that will stand the test of time.

P

Enforcer
02-04-16, 6:28 pm
Looking forward to all the events at the Cage this year. I hope to be a part of one as well

P Diesel
02-05-16, 9:27 am
Looking forward to all the events at the Cage this year. I hope to be a part of one as well

uh oh, thats not even fair.

P

C.Coronato
02-05-16, 9:29 am

Me VS You?

Enforcer
02-05-16, 10:34 am
uh oh, thats not even fair.

P

Brining a whole new enforcer to the cage this year that's for sure

Me VS You?

Well if it's a battle of the looks, you win hands down bc lets face it you are one handsome SOB

naturalguy
02-05-16, 11:01 am

Very unfortunate but Jesse is not going to lift in The Cage, he was going to but he hurt his knee

rainman
02-05-16, 12:18 pm
Very unfortunate but Jesse is not going to lift in The Cage, he was going to but he hurt his knee

Shit. This guy can't get a break recently, can he? I really had him beating Tom Platz's 500lb squat for reps.

RedlegDbell
02-05-16, 1:11 pm
Shit. This guy can't get a break recently, can he? I really had him beating Tom Platz's 500lb squat for reps.

Wong Stwong will get this record I think.

souma0
02-05-16, 10:45 pm
Ready for this year cant wait for the link to be posted!!!!

Razor
02-08-16, 8:32 am

Ah shit! Was really looking forward to see what he does this year.

RENFRO
02-10-16, 10:36 am
Happy to see the traffic moving in here.

Will there be another train with the pros/vip access to the cage? I imagine so, but just checking since I haven't been in a while.

P Diesel
02-10-16, 11:00 am

seems to be a lot of that goin around. its a shame but when u go hard enough long enough its bound to happen. wishin him a speedy recovery

P

naturalguy
02-10-16, 11:06 am
seems to be a lot of that goin around. its a shame but when u go hard enough long enough its bound to happen. wishin him a speedy recovery

P

It's part of the game brother if you are going to push your body to the limits

P Diesel
02-10-16, 11:27 am
It's part of the game brother if you are going to push your body to the limits

a reality i know all to well.

did u see what ronnie said recently?

'so u guys still wanna be like me, you still wanna have the same work ethic i had? Well as you can see im 8x Mr. Olympia and i cant walk. I endured an 11 hour major back surgery last Tuesday. Do i have any regrets? If i had a chance to do it all over again would i change anything? Yes, if i had a chance to do it all over again i would change one thing. That is when i squatted that 800 lbs i would do 4 reps instead of 2. That is my only regret in my career. Those 2 reps i did still haunt me today because i know i had 4 in me but the coward in me only did 2. That is my only regret.'

P

Razor
02-10-16, 12:47 pm

did u see what ronnie said recently?

'so u guys still wanna be like me, you still wanna have the same work ethic i had? Well as you can see im 8x Mr. Olympia and i cant walk. I endured an 11 hour major back surgery last Tuesday. Do i have any regrets? If i had a chance to do it all over again would i change anything? Yes, if i had a chance to do it all over again i would change one thing. That is when i squatted that 800 lbs i would do 4 reps instead of 2. That is my only regret in my career. Those 2 reps i did still haunt me today because i know i had 4 in me but the coward in me only did 2. That is my only regret.'

P

Wow i missed this. Thanks for posting this.

naturalguy
02-10-16, 1:20 pm

Did u see what ronnie said recently?

'so u guys still wanna be like me, you still wanna have the same work ethic i had? Well as you can see im 8x mr. Olympia and i cant walk. I endured an 11 hour major back surgery last tuesday. Do i have any regrets? If i had a chance to do it all over again would i change anything? Yes, if i had a chance to do it all over again i would change one thing. That is when i squatted that 800 lbs i would do 4 reps instead of 2. That is my only regret in my career. Those 2 reps i did still haunt me today because i know i had 4 in me but the coward in me only did 2. That is my only regret.'

p

awesome

npcdusty
02-17-16, 3:24 pm
we are 16 days away from the Cage, it is too damn quiet around here...... Wake up people!!!!!!

Razor
02-17-16, 3:26 pm
we are 16 days away from the Cage, it is too damn quiet around here...... Wake up people!!!!!!

Well speaking for the interns, i think we're all still in shock of getting chosen and the big weekend ahead haha.

deanna7272
02-17-16, 3:28 pm
Well speaking for the interns, i think we're all still in shock of getting chosen and the big weekend ahead haha.

It got real, right Razor???
Ahhhhhhh!

Nix0r
02-17-16, 3:29 pm

Ahhhhhhh!

My body is ready.

npcdusty
02-17-16, 3:29 pm
I will gladly take a day intern spot if offered!!!! Anything I can do for the family! but I completely understand your point!

Ahhhhhhh!

deanna7272
02-17-16, 3:32 pm
My body is ready.

My head is, body not so much...lol

I will gladly take a day intern spot if offered!!!! Anything I can do for the family! but I completely understand your point!

It's just a planning thing for me... I can't believe it's almost GO TIME...

RENFRO
02-29-16, 8:09 am
Will there be a microwave at the Animal booth? Or microwaves somewhere there at the expo? I'd imagine there are with how many athletes are there. I'll have my meals with me and would prefer to not eat 'em cold unless I have to.

naturalguy
02-29-16, 8:17 am
Will there be a microwave at the Animal booth? Or microwaves somewhere there at the expo? I'd imagine there are with how many athletes are there. I'll have my meals with me and would prefer to not eat 'em cold unless I have to.

We will have the microwave!

Razor
02-29-16, 8:33 am
My head is, body not so much...lol

It's just a planning thing for me... I can't believe it's almost GO TIME...

Agreed. My head is there but my body is hanging on for life haha

RENFRO
02-29-16, 8:42 am

Awesome, man thanks. That'll be a big help

Razor
02-29-16, 8:44 am
Man i remember the year there was no microwave...pure panic haha

npcdusty
02-29-16, 9:58 am
The week is here, let the day to day count down begin.......AHHHHHH SHitttttttt........

naturalguy
02-29-16, 10:05 am
The week is here, let the day to day count down begin.......AHHHHHH SHitttttttt........

Can't wait, some of us fly out tomorrow night for set up

npcdusty
02-29-16, 10:32 am
If I could afford the hotel that long I would have loved to help out!!! Either way ill be seeing you guys very soon!

Nix0r
02-29-16, 10:43 am

Yessssss.

I can't wait to drive out Thursday morning while Razor naps in my car...

HIGA MONSTER
02-29-16, 10:52 am
Hot Pockets for all 3 days of the Expo!!

C.Coronato
02-29-16, 11:14 am

This guy!

naturalguy
02-29-16, 11:14 am

Good call!

This guy!

I said "us" that included you pal

npcdusty
02-29-16, 11:22 am
Great now im singing that damn hot pockets song in my head!

RENFRO
02-29-16, 1:55 pm

LUCKY. If I try really hard, I can imagine my chicken and rice tasting like hot pockets.