02-04-16, 6:10 pm
Ginger or MaryAnn?

deanna7272
02-04-16, 7:07 pm
Ginger or MaryAnn?

Chose wisely my friends, those redheads can be fiesty... Lol

PA Kodiak
02-04-16, 7:54 pm
Ginger. All the way. I've had heated arguements over this.

BigChrisF
02-05-16, 2:21 am
Iphone or Android?????

Jesus, brother. If you are actually asking that question, just go ahead and get yourself an I-phone.

naturalguy
02-05-16, 9:22 am
iPhone

Ok Mr. flip phone

Ginger or MaryAnn?

Ginger all day

Jesus, brother. If you are actually asking that question, just go ahead and get yourself an I-phone.

As Luke said "I'll never turn to the darkside"

P Diesel
02-05-16, 9:35 am
Mary Ann. easy choice

P

sgerwel1985
02-05-16, 10:04 am
iPhone

Broncos so Peyton manning can go out on top

I want the Broncos to win for the exact same reason... Sadly i do not see that happening.

P Diesel
02-05-16, 10:18 am
I want the Broncos to win for the exact same reason... Sadly i do not see that happening.

have faith. the panthers tackles are slow against a speed rush and if Denver's defense comes to play like they did agaisnt the patriots, w the speed they have, they will be successful. Newton will get frustrated and fold under the pressure they put on Brady. Just depends if Denver shows up. Would love to se peyton wrap it up w a super bowl win.

P

deanna7272
02-05-16, 10:24 am
I am hoping that the Broncos show up... I don't have a dog in the fight, but the momentum that Carolina has had this season it may be a tough train to stop...

Nix0r
02-05-16, 10:29 am
Trust in Peyton's mighty forehead.

sgerwel1985
02-05-16, 10:42 am
have faith. the panthers tackles are slow against a speed rush and if Denver's defense comes to play like they did agaisnt the patriots, w the speed they have, they will be successful. Newton will get frustrated and fold under the pressure they put on Brady. Just depends if Denver shows up. Would love to se peyton wrap it up w a super bowl win.

P

All valid and true points. I'm not worried about the Bronco's D as much as i am the offense. They are going to need to put together a lot of long drives and keep cam and that offense off the field as much as possible.

Going to be one interesting SB, that's for certain!

Universal Rep
02-05-16, 12:04 pm
Iphone or Android?????

http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t679/UniversalUSA/cellphone_zpsa6wc4uaz.png (http://s1319.photobucket.com/user/UniversalUSA/media/cellphone_zpsa6wc4uaz.png.html)

Beef or chicken?

PA Kodiak
02-05-16, 12:14 pm
Charcoal or propane? I know the correct answer, just trying to see who the real men are here.

Universal Rep
02-05-16, 12:33 pm
Charcoal or propane? I know the correct answer, just trying to see who the real men are here.

Charcoal.

Black coffee or fancy coffee infused drinks?

Nix0r
02-05-16, 12:36 pm
Charcoal.

Black coffee or fancy coffee infused drinks?

Black if it's quality coffee.

Universal Rep
02-05-16, 12:53 pm

Quality is quality. The question is, single origin or blend? Some like single malt whiskeys, but others prefer blends. Each has pros and cons.

MELTDOWN
02-05-16, 12:53 pm

Mixed with Chocolate Mint AW in breakfast shake..

Shock Therapy w/ Storm or Pump .... ?

Nix0r
02-05-16, 1:03 pm
Quality is quality. The question is, single origin or blend? Some like single malt whiskeys, but others prefer blends. Each has pros and cons.

I'm not a big enough coffee person to really get down to that level. I just know that we only have Folger's at work, so I doctor the hell out of it.

sgerwel1985
02-05-16, 1:36 pm
http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t679/UniversalUSA/cellphone_zpsa6wc4uaz.png (http://s1319.photobucket.com/user/UniversalUSA/media/cellphone_zpsa6wc4uaz.png.html)

Beef or chicken?

Probably prefer beef over chicken. All depends on the cut though.

naturalguy
02-05-16, 2:25 pm

Wood actually, stick burning is superior

Universal Rep
02-05-16, 3:07 pm
I'm not a big enough coffee person to really get down to that level. I just know that we only have Folger's at work, so I doctor the hell out of it.

Folgers????

Wood good for smoking, charcoal better for grilling.

Universal Rep
02-05-16, 3:09 pm
When going to the gym, should you worry about your appearance? What you wear, etc? Of course training is not a fashion show, but does it matter at all and who spends at least a little time picking a training outfit? Let's be honest. As the saying goes, the clothes make the man. If we apply to this the world outside the gym, why not the world inside?

C.Coronato
02-05-16, 3:25 pm
Iphone

Neither. I honestly don't really watch football much. Or sports in general, ill go to a Raiders game tho!
Maryann

Beef

Charcoal, although i dont have time for that, so propane.

Fancy coffee

Black on Black in the gym.

deanna7272
02-05-16, 3:57 pm
When going to the gym, should you worry about your appearance? What you wear, etc? Of course training is not a fashion show, but does it matter at all and who spends at least a little time picking a training outfit? Let's be honest. As the saying goes, the clothes make the man. If we apply to this the world outside the gym, why not the world inside?

I admit, I match shoes to every outfit, or my outfits to my shoes...lol I do this for EVERYTHING though, not just the gym... I have WELL over 100 pairs of tennis, so I can.... Not sure where it began to be an "obsession" but it is... My students test me on it also, those little buggers....lol

I believe it's also a male/female preference at times, above and beyond fashion... Is it a preference of mine, I guess as long as you take care of yourself and your personal hygiene, matching can be overlooked... BUT.... If you wear navy blue and black together, we can't be friends... You look like a bruise.... Just staaaaaahpppp!!!!

Universal Rep
02-05-16, 4:15 pm

Black on Black in the gym.

So it's a conscious decision?

I admit, I match shoes to every outfit, or my outfits to my shoes...lol I do this for EVERYTHING though, not just the gym... I have WELL over 100 pairs of tennis, so I can.... Not sure where it began to be an "obsession" but it is... My students test me on it also, those little buggers....lol

I believe it's also a male/female preference at times, above and beyond fashion... Is it a preference of mine, I guess as long as you take care of yourself and your personal hygiene, matching can be overlooked... BUT.... If you wear navy blue and black together, we can't be friends... You look like a bruise.... Just staaaaaahpppp!!!!

I can't say I've never not thought about what I'm wearing. So it's a matter of degree and how much time is actually spent figuring out what to wear. I hope you don't spend too much time, haha.

deanna7272
02-05-16, 4:29 pm
I can't say I've never not thought about what I'm wearing. So it's a matter of degree and how much time is actually spent figuring out what to wear. I hope you don't spend too much time, haha.

Let's just say that I have no problem being late because I can't find an outfit to match mah choooose.....lol

PA Kodiak
02-05-16, 5:09 pm

Ahhh....I completely agree.

Firefist
02-05-16, 5:34 pm

Is it clean? Ok, we're good.

deanna7272
02-05-16, 5:40 pm
Is it clean? Ok, we're good.

CLIRTY even works....
((Not clean, but not real dirty... Lol))

Nix0r
02-05-16, 6:48 pm
CLIRTY even works....
((Not clean, but not real dirty... Lol))

Three hits of Febreeze and we're golden.

Cellardweller
02-05-16, 7:35 pm
Ginger or MaryAnn?

Both.

Cellardweller
02-05-16, 7:46 pm

My gym is kinda old and grungy, so I don't feel bad wearing old and grungy clothes there. I will wear my favorite Animal shirts and gym shorts until they die. Anyone who enters my gym on a golden chariot pulled by white horses in all the latest Nike or Underarmor gear is probably only going to get your attention when they make their entrance and not when work needs to get done.

Vikingwarrior
02-07-16, 8:54 am
So guys

I need some advice, the case is that through common friends, i have been aware of this sweet girl, have been talking to her alot or anything, and the thing is that im really wondering if i should try to make a move or wait?

THE BIG MORTHERFUCKING thumb down is that she has a boyfriend, she has been with for 3 years, and i have been having a crush on her in 2 years. damn 1 year to late huh ;) im not in love or anything, just need yalls opinion on whetever i should wait, and hope for them to break up, or what?

The good thing is that i know i can out lift him haha

Have nice day ANIMALS!

Rex
02-07-16, 10:00 am
She has a boyfriend.
Respect that.

Stay away

EthanBrooks
02-07-16, 10:13 am
If she has a boyfriend, stay away.

Buckfever
02-07-16, 11:12 am
Maybe it's because I'm a lot older, but why don't you just tell her how you feel? Tell her that you're into her that you want her to break up with her boyfriend and go out with you. But what ever you do, quit wasting your fucking time. But I'm probably the wrong guy to give advice, because as long as she's not married, I would have probably slept with her. Sure as hell wouldn't have a crush on her for 2 years, that's fucking nuts.

deanna7272
02-07-16, 1:09 pm
She has a boyfriend.
Respect that.
Stay away

Maybe it's because I'm a lot older, but why don't you just tell her how you feel? Tell her that you're into her that you want her to break up with her boyfriend and go out with you. But what ever you do, quit wasting your fucking time. But I'm probably the wrong guy to give advice, because as long as she's not married, I would have probably slept with her. Sure as hell wouldn't have a crush on her for 2 years, that's fucking nuts.

Positives in each... BUT consequences with them also... If she has had this boyfriend for 3 years, it seems to be that she is happy in that relationship. Respect that fact...

Depending on your level of friendship with her, had she confided something different than happiness? Not saying to weasel in, but are you in the proverbial "friend zone"... If so, you're probably not going to be a deciding factor in her relationship status or change.

If you aren't and you have been admiring from afar (lol) then she may not be aware... Here's the thing... Do you say something and put yourself in a position to be a "rebound" if it falls apart OR do you feel strongly enough to be "THAT" guy, the one who busted up a seemingly good relationship....

Tough when it comes to matters of the heart, but look at this whole situation from the other dude's side also... Is she unhappy and looking for a way out (rebound) or are you creeping in to be THAT guy... You stand to take a loss at both angles...

2 years of crushing is a long time to put your life on hold... If it hasn't happened yet, it's probably not going to... Not sure that helped and you've probably battled the same thoughts, but hearing/seeing it may help you sort it out...

Nmowery
02-07-16, 2:30 pm
I totally thought this thread would have a vid of some 115 lb girl deadlifting 400 for reps or some shit

*backs out quietly*

Vikingwarrior
02-07-16, 2:33 pm
Thanks for the answers guys.

I think that i have been explaining myself wrong, when i say crush i dont mean in love or anything like that, just that i find her sweet and hot, nothing deeper than that. She seems happy with him, damn i have only met her like twice haha, so when i say a crush in two years, i just mean like someone i want to date. I have been with other girls in these years, not girlfriends though.

Seems like i just have to wait, and see if they break up, or to the day i find myself a girlfriend.

Not more serious than that guysl

KDbeepbeep
02-07-16, 6:00 pm
She has a boyfriend.
Respect that.

Stay away

10000%

GunRock
02-07-16, 6:56 pm
One of my rules when I was single: don't date/mess with/flirt with someone who's in a relationship. If she left that guy for me, I'd have the memory of that in my mind every time we were apart. Especially if we'd had an argument. Getting together that way is toxic to a relationship.

Nmowery
02-07-16, 8:12 pm
Yea never date a chick who is with someone when you meet her

I've known a lot of people who snatched up other people's chick...then acted all surprised when another dude swoops them up later

P Diesel
02-08-16, 2:42 pm
she's not married. talk to her. if she doesnt wanna talk to u then she wont. im not about regrests. wondering what if.

P

MELTDOWN
02-08-16, 2:44 pm

I've known a lot of people who snatched up other people's chick...then acted all surprised when another dude swoops them up later

PREACH it brother....

Buckfever
02-08-16, 3:11 pm
I'm just curious but did she seem interested or do you just have a crush? I mean why this girl, did something trigger it or just a random obsession?

BigChrisF
02-10-16, 10:49 pm

A lot of people seem to overlook this.

ganderson
02-11-16, 12:00 am
I'm not sure about the context of your entire situation, but with a boyfriend of 3 years...stay away. Finding a relationship that way tends to have too many troubles.

Plus, if you were her boyfriend, I doubt you'd want that happening to you.

dmiracle
02-11-16, 8:06 am
10000%

She has a boyfriend.
Respect that.

Stay away

I agree..if she's committed, then let it be! Just because you think a girl is sweet and hot, doesn't mean you should try intervening in what she already has. I'm sure there's tons of sweet and hot girls out there! And besides, if she does it to him, she'd do it to you! Remember that!

Buckfever
02-11-16, 8:16 pm
Very interesting thread and my views vary so greatly from the consensus. For instance: "some guys chick" and I'm sure it wasn't meant this way but the idea that a woman would be regarded as a possession I find extremely disrespectful. The idea that she would do the same to you, seems spurious I mean this is a girl that has stayed with a guy for 3 years who has somehow failed to close the deal. In addition I don't understand the concept, attractive women of quality are always in high demand and are often with someone. If I'm in the market limiting myself to what's left over seems myopic. And the idea that a woman who's in a committed relationship could be so easily swayed, greatly underestimates the devotion of women. I can go on and on. But if it's me and I'm in the market and this girl has impacted me so that I'm thinking about this one girl, against the backdrop of a plethora of unlimited options, at the very least I tell her, "I know you have a boyfriend but I can't stop thinking about you".

The other thing too that's kind of implied is that somehow an attractive woman is going to have a hard time handling an approach. I can't tell you how far fetched that seems to me. She doesn't tell me to fuck off I got her number.

But I do understand the objection to me saying that I would sleep with her. So tell her right off that you're not going to sleep with her till she breaks up with her boyfriend.

Like she's going to believe you.

And good luck explaining that one when the panties are coming off.

But I don't want to be misunderstood, I believe in committed relationships and family first. But until then all's fair. IMO

DirtMcGirt
02-13-16, 11:26 am
she's not married. talk to her. if she doesnt wanna talk to u then she wont. im not about regrests. wondering what if.

P

TBH i agree with P here,

However... you've met her twice, she probably doesn't even have you on her radar.. i hate to say it but it's more than likely true

i would have moved along about 2 years ago had i been you... not worth my time

Aggression
02-13-16, 3:36 pm

P

I like your style. And I agree.

_bill
02-18-16, 9:49 am

And she's not with you; she's with him. I don't recommend telling her, "If you're ever single then look me up." because I think you're subconsciously saying, "I'm single, forever alone and will wait for you m'lady." If in the future you're dating an 8/10 and this waifu comes to collect her date/rain-check, then you'll possibly be in an awkward state of regret with your current girl.

Have a wank, drop the one-itis and move along.

Beowulf
02-23-16, 11:48 am
So guys

I need some advice, the case is that through common friends, i have been aware of this sweet girl, have been talking to her alot or anything, and the thing is that im really wondering if i should try to make a move or wait?

THE BIG MORTHERFUCKING thumb down is that she has a boyfriend, she has been with for 3 years, and i have been having a crush on her in 2 years. damn 1 year to late huh ;) im not in love or anything, just need yalls opinion on whetever i should wait, and hope for them to break up, or what?

Have nice day ANIMALS!

She has a boyfriend. He could be the "love" of her life, her "soul mate" or some other bourgeois nonsense. Or, she could be just content and biding her time, conscious or not, for someone better. I don't think it hurts to let her know how you feel. If the boyfriend is the love of her life, she may say thanks but no thanks. If she's not in a happy relationship, you could be what she's been looking for all this time. You'll never know unless you talk to you. I don't think it's about "stealing" someone's girlfriend. You can't do that, steal her if she doesn't want to be stolen. Ultimately, she's the one making the decision to stay or leave. Not you. Ultimately, you have very little say in this matter. The only say you have is where you tell her how you feel. That may be everything. It might be nothing.

Beowulf
02-23-16, 11:58 am
Forgot to mention, this if this was a good friend, then all bets are off. Where a good friend is concerned, you shouldn't make a play. That's the bro code, right? Unless you value the potential romance more than the known friendship.

naturalguy
02-23-16, 12:37 pm
She has a boyfriend.
Respect that.

Stay away

This ^^^^^^ there is a thing called honor

I've always believed in karma, you want that to come back around to you? You want some dude macking on your lady someday behind your back?

Aggression
02-23-16, 1:24 pm
You want some dude macking on your lady someday behind your back?

I feel like if that ever happened, the next thing to happen would be my
WWE Theme music hitting, me slowly walking out from behind the curtain, and the announcers saying something to the effect of 'oohhh myyyy godddd'

Beowulf
02-23-16, 1:39 pm
This ^^^^^^ there is a thing called honor

I've always believed in karma, you want that to come back around to you? You want some dude macking on your lady someday behind your back?

There's a saying about honor and thieves. But I don't think a thief can steal something that's not possible to steal – in this case, someone's heart. Now that you are getting all misty eyed and spiritual with karma, you could argue for things like fate and destiny. What if the two are "fated" to be together?

When it comes to things like good friends or marriage, the equation changes a little. But in this case, you can't steal what you can't steal.

DirtMcGirt
02-29-16, 12:44 am
WWE Theme music hitting, me slowly walking out from behind the curtain, and the announcers saying something to the effect of 'oohhh myyyy godddd'

lmfao im done...

i just had a really good mental movie from this

Nix0r
02-29-16, 9:16 am

Joey Fuckin' Styles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdnlahvKKhM

Aggression
02-29-16, 11:24 am
lmfao im done...

i just had a really good mental movie from this

http://youtu.be/ZTUtP6pBZU8

I'm thinking something like this. Exactly this, second to second, starting at the 1:35 mark. Pyrotechnics and all.

DirtMcGirt
02-29-16, 11:44 pm
2:00 ohhh myyy god

Jamie Aaron
03-13-16, 6:40 pm
Am a real animal in terms of my body and i want to be an animal all round. For instance, am really tired of keeping small pets like cats and dogs. I think the government should allow people to also keep wild animals as pets in their homes. With proper licensing, such is possible, since all the government needs is frequently send wildlife officers to move door to door to ensure that those licensed to keep such animals are taking good care of them. My reason of saying this is cause I've always wished i could have jaguars around my compound. All i need are strong cages and a good supply of meat, which i can comfortably afford. I visit as many animal parks as possible just to see the animal but the dream of owning one has never come true. I just have to keep looking at pictures of jaguars from my galleries and from the internet such as http://www.animalpicturesociety.com/pictures-of-jaguars-9dd1 ,simply because such a simple legislation has never been put into action. Don't you think we should fight for such rights?

_bill
03-14-16, 1:07 pm
Am a real animal in terms of my body and i want to be an animal all round. For instance, am really tired of keeping small pets like cats and dogs. I think the government should allow people to also keep wild animals as pets in their homes. With proper licensing, such is possible, since all the government needs is frequently send wildlife officers to move door to door to ensure that those licensed to keep such animals are taking good care of them. My reason of saying this is cause I've always wished i could have jaguars around my compound. All i need are strong cages and a good supply of meat, which i can comfortably afford. I visit as many animal parks as possible just to see the animal but the dream of owning one has never come true. I just have to keep looking at pictures of jaguars from my galleries and from the internet such as http://www.animalpicturesociety.com/pictures-of-jaguars-9dd1 ,simply because such a simple legislation has never been put into action. Don't you think we should fight for such rights?

No.

deanna7272
03-14-16, 2:34 pm

This happened about 45 minutes from my home.....

http://abcnews.go.com/US/zanesville-animal-massacre-included-18-rare-bengal-tigers/story?id=14767017

So, in my opinion, I reply with a resounding NO...

s4rgonnn
03-15-16, 2:18 am
She has a boyfriend.
Respect that.

Stay away

haha, very good answer bro.

Orin
03-16-16, 2:41 pm
This happened about 45 minutes from my home.....

http://abcnews.go.com/US/zanesville-animal-massacre-included-18-rare-bengal-tigers/story?id=14767017

So, in my opinion, I reply with a resounding NO...

Dude I remember hearing that on the local news when it happened! So messed up.

deanna7272
03-16-16, 2:45 pm
Dude I remember hearing that on the local news when it happened! So messed up.

Yea, they didn't know the circumstances behind it, but with individual ownership is just too risky, regulations or not... Not even getting into the whole aspect of providing a natural habitat for the animal (as far as allowing them to use their instinctive behaviors)...

Cellardweller
03-19-16, 4:15 pm
Buy or lease a car?

I hate saying lease a car. No one asks you if you lease your house. Its "do you own or rent?" A lease is a rental agreement. Its what you sign when you get an apartment, but you say you rent or have to pay rent.

C.Coronato
03-21-16, 8:34 am
Buy or lease a car?

I hate saying lease a car. No one asks you if you lease your house. Its "do you own or rent?" A lease is a rental agreement. Its what you sign when you get an apartment, but you say you rent or have to pay rent.

From what ive read it really depends on a few factors. price, how much you drive, how often you get a new car etc.

The House
03-27-16, 8:13 pm
Iphone or Android?????

Iphone

The House
03-27-16, 8:14 pm

Beef or chicken?

Beef

The House
03-27-16, 8:19 pm
Train before work or after work?

I train before work I give training 100% then work gets what's left!

smoothballer
03-28-16, 7:55 am

Train before work so I can spend more time with the family. Kids go to bed 8-9 PM and I was getting home from the gym after work at about 6:30-7 PM so I changed my sleeping schedule so I could be a better father.

Orin
03-30-16, 11:52 am

Haha, love this. Before work for me.

Same here SmoothBaller. Need the evenings for family time.

Orin
03-30-16, 11:54 am
Iphone

I'm rocking Windows Phone with Windows 10 Mobile. Honestly, I love it. There's just such a huge lack of developer support for applications.

Still have an Android phone without cell service for the apps that I need that aren't on Windows Phone.

Orin
03-30-16, 11:56 am
Buy or lease a car?

Please don't lease. It's the most expensive way to operate a vehicle. And after all that money you shell out, you have nothing to show for it.

Check out this post. Might help in your decision making process:

http://www.thefinancegirl.com/never-lease-a-car/

Kowboy
03-30-16, 12:38 pm

This is what I do, sucks to drive 90 miles to work and train but if it is the other way I feel awful to work out.

Orin
03-30-16, 1:15 pm
This is what I do, sucks to drive 90 miles to work and train but if it is the other way I feel awful to work out.

Wow dude, 90 miles is a long commute.

Kowboy
03-30-16, 1:33 pm
Wow dude, 90 miles is a long commute.

it is a fucking nightmare, we are working on fixing it but it has been a brutal 3 months so far. I am going crazy.

Orin
03-30-16, 2:30 pm
it is a fucking nightmare, we are working on fixing it but it has been a brutal 3 months so far. I am going crazy.

Did you move away from work, or find a new job?

Kowboy
03-30-16, 3:29 pm
Did you move away from work, or find a new job?

We moved from Columbus and I now work in Baltimore, MD. We had a hard time finding a place and was running out of time so settled for one that was 90 miles out. It has been 6 months and we are getting to know the area a bit better so I think we found out where we want to go.

Orin
03-30-16, 3:32 pm
We moved from Columbus and I now work in Baltimore, MD. We had a hard time finding a place and was running out of time so settled for one that was 90 miles out. It has been 6 months and we are getting to know the area a bit better so I think we found out where we want to go.

Got it. Sad to hear you're no longer one of our Ohio brethren.

Sounds good. At least the commute is only temporary!

Kowboy
03-30-16, 3:36 pm
Got it. Sad to hear you're no longer one of our Ohio brethren.

Sounds good. At least the commute is only temporary!

I will always be form Ohio! I picked up my Ohio Pride shirt from Rogue when I was up for the Arnold.

Orin
03-30-16, 3:40 pm
I will always be form Ohio! I picked up my Ohio Pride shirt from Rogue when I was up for the Arnold.

Haha I meant no longer living here any more. Nice!

Universal Rep
04-18-16, 9:04 am

Baltimore better than Columbus?

smoothballer
04-19-16, 8:02 am

Now that you left Ohio you are dead to me