PDA

View Full Version : Iron Masters gym south of London, Ontario

EthanBrooks
02-04-16, 7:37 pm
Located in the small town of Aylmer at 25 John street. Iron Masters gym is a small basement gym with everything you need and nothing you don't. I have only been there twice as it is not close to where I live. Both times I went I was allowed to train for free. The gym is owned by a retired bodybuilder and his 2 kids who are in their mid 20's and compete. Every time I have been there, there have been less than 5 people including myself and the employee. The gym looks very similar to a mixture of the original Temple Gym and Diamond Gym in Maplewood, New Jersey. There are posters of bodybuilders such as Ronnie Coleman, Dorian Yates, Frank McGrath and others. All of the equipment with the exception of a few pieces is old, like golden era old, but everything runs smooth. They have 2 squat racks, a Universal horizontal leg press, vertical leg press, ISO-lateral lying hamstring curl, Viking press, donkey calf raise, custom trap bar designed for shrugs, dumbbells up to 120lbs, belts, chains and everything else you would except fro a gym. The bars however don't have great knurling or whip, so there aren't great for deadlifts.There is one small change room with a couple lockers. Overall this is a great gym for Bodybuilders looking for a hardcore gym.

MR. C
02-10-16, 5:19 pm
Any good gyms around ocean city Md?

MR. C
02-10-16, 5:19 pm
Or Philly?

EthanBrooks
02-12-16, 6:20 pm
Any good gyms around ocean city Md?

Not sure, try searching the forum.