PDA

View Full Version : HIGA MONSTER, ENFORCER Cage Deadlift For Reps

JMASS
02-05-16, 10:11 pm
Hey guys, now that theres only three of us whats the deal? Lets drop the team idea and go every man for themselves. 600lbs for reps. "You think you can beat me. I know I can beat you" -The Rock

KDbeepbeep
02-05-16, 10:14 pm
Hey guys, now that theres only three of us whats the deal? Lets drop the team idea and go every man for themselves. 600lbs for reps. "You think you can beat me. I know I can beat you" -The Rock

^^^ I would like to see this. 600 for reps.

deanna7272
02-05-16, 10:19 pm
Ohhhhhh yes!!!!
Things JUST got interesting!!!

npcdusty
02-06-16, 9:36 am
Well all things considered, the cage gets bigger and better every year. So why not make the challenge bigger and better! I'll go for that!!!!

TheMachine
02-08-16, 10:19 am
date and time? ill bring the popcorn errr i mean protein shakes

P Diesel
02-08-16, 11:51 am
even with doing a max pull on saturday HIGA cannot be touched in this. everyone else is competing for second.

P

JMASS
02-08-16, 12:04 pm
date and time? ill bring the popcorn errr i mean protein shakes

At this years animal cage at the Arnold. Not sure the exact date or time yet.

TheMachine
02-08-16, 3:05 pm
At this years animal cage at the Arnold. Not sure the exact date or time yet.
yeah i know its at the cage. i was trying to figure the day n time so I can make sure im there to witness and take pics

npcdusty
02-09-16, 12:17 pm
Best option, Don't leave the cage! You wont miss anything, besides is there really anything else to do at the Arnold? lol....

yeah i know its at the cage. i was trying to figure the day n time so I can make sure im there to witness and take pics

C.Coronato
02-09-16, 12:18 pm
Best option, Don't leave the cage! You wont miss anything, besides is there really anything else to do at the Arnold? lol....

haha good call!

deanna7272
02-09-16, 12:24 pm

This!!;

TheMachine
02-10-16, 9:18 am
I would camp out at the cage all weekend but I got the wife with me