PDA

View Full Version : The Cage Schedule

naturalguy
02-10-16, 2:40 pm
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/2016%20Cage/CageScheduleInstagram_zps6xrqnmzs.jpg (http://s145.photobucket.com/user/er1994/media/2016%20Cage/CageScheduleInstagram_zps6xrqnmzs.jpg.html)

C.Coronato
02-10-16, 2:48 pm
Here We Go!

Nix0r
02-10-16, 2:48 pm
YES!

Enforcer
02-10-16, 2:55 pm
The stage has been set!

npcdusty
02-10-16, 2:56 pm
Now things are getting real!!!!!

Feed Me More
02-10-16, 3:04 pm
Awesome line ups! ABC event taking place on Saturday guys?

Razor
02-10-16, 3:07 pm

Ryback????

Nix0r
02-10-16, 3:09 pm
I can't wait to see Beau Moore in action again. I'm ready for another hour of Rock You Like A Hurricane on repeat.

KenMcQueen
02-10-16, 3:09 pm
I'm excited. I'm gonna try to do the body weight bench and attempt to get into a ProvsBro

smoothballer
02-10-16, 3:20 pm
Looks like another great year

HIGA MONSTER
02-10-16, 3:52 pm
It just got real...

Firefist
02-10-16, 3:58 pm
I'm ready for another hour of Rock You Like A Hurricane on repeat.

Ayyyyyy

naturalguy
02-10-16, 4:10 pm

Yes, we should have that info posted soon

Pete Rubish
02-10-16, 4:17 pm
I seriously can't wait for this!

BCent
02-10-16, 4:29 pm
So excited!!

KDbeepbeep
02-10-16, 4:34 pm
!!!!!

deanna7272
02-10-16, 4:39 pm
Awesome!!

Crazy to see it in black and white!!!

Soon....

MR. C
02-10-16, 5:15 pm
Looks Great.

tark
02-10-16, 7:38 pm
Cant wait!! When's the pros vs Bros stuff getting started??

LayzieBone085
02-10-16, 8:09 pm
Whos lined up for Pro's vs Bros this year?

ganderson
02-10-16, 11:56 pm
Let's goooo!!!

GunRock
02-11-16, 2:14 am
Let's goooo!!!

According to Pete Rubish, he's kicking things off Friday at 11am.

GunRock
02-11-16, 4:03 am
According to Pete Rubish, he's kicking things off Friday at 11am.

Just looked at the first post. Probably should have done that first. Lol.

P Diesel
02-11-16, 9:45 am
It just got real...

really real. who is providing the thomas inch?

P

deanna7272
02-11-16, 10:02 am

P

*Note to self....

Google "Thomas Inch"....

P Diesel
02-11-16, 10:10 am
*Note to self....

Google "Thomas Inch"....

u no speak strongman?

P

JMASS
02-11-16, 3:33 pm
Whos lined up for Pro's vs Bros this year?

Higa Monster, The Enforcer and I.

deanna7272
02-11-16, 4:35 pm
u no speak strongman?

P

Ahhhh THAT thing....

*** Shamefully walks away with head down...

BigBadWolfe
02-11-16, 7:17 pm
I will now be in the Cage with Hoornstra Sat at 10am instead of Friday. Two mid 600 Raw Benchers in the cage at the same time is gonna get CRAZY!!!!

Feed Me More
02-11-16, 7:55 pm
Ryback????

Haha no no, just love the slogan!

chammer247
02-12-16, 12:11 am
I'm just trying to figure out how to sign us up for the ABC Saturday night. Sam has left this responsibility to me, and I have no idea how to do it.

deanna7272
02-12-16, 12:44 am
I'm just trying to figure out how to sign us up for the ABC Saturday night. Sam has left this responsibility to me, and I have no idea how to do it.

Nothing had been released yet... If it is done as it has been in the past, they will put "entry tickets" for "sale" in the Shop... There is no charge, but it gets you an entry... When they fill up, they shut it down...

Just keep an eye out!!

HIGA MONSTER
02-12-16, 1:30 am

P
Fortunate to have Steve Slater, Brad Ardrey & Rick Freitag of Team BOSS provide the Inch DB replica.

Trebin is delivering it to the Expo for me, and I am grateful for his help with this.

npcdusty
02-12-16, 9:43 am
another day down another day closer to the CAGE! im dying over here........

P Diesel
02-12-16, 10:20 am
Fortunate to have Steve Slater, Brad Ardrey & Rick Freitag of Team BOSS provide the Inch DB replica.

Trebin is delivering it to the Expo for me, and I am grateful for his help with this.

very nice.

yo Trebin is fuckin money when it comes to getting us what we need.

P

naturalguy
02-26-16, 1:25 pm
Due to injury, Derek Kendall will not be lifting in this year’s The Cage, scheduled for Saturday at 11am. We will post a schedule update.

P Diesel
02-26-16, 1:31 pm
Due to injury, Derek Kendall will not be lifting in this year’s The Cage, scheduled for Saturday at 11am. We will post a schedule update.

shit man ... woulda been one of the highlights for sure. get better soon big fella

P

Razor
02-26-16, 1:38 pm
shit man ... woulda been one of the highlights for sure. get better soon big fella

P

Exactly.... shit

npcdusty
02-26-16, 1:44 pm
oh no.....Man I hope Derek is ok, was def looking forward to seeing this one from the videos leading up.....

P

ganderson
02-26-16, 1:57 pm

Damn. Was really looking forward to seeing him. His military press last year was a highlight for me last year. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

naturalguy
02-29-16, 10:55 am
Here is the updated schedule, we added a few new lifters:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/2016%20Cage/CageSchedulefinal_zpsopmjjrhs.jpg (http://s145.photobucket.com/user/er1994/media/2016%20Cage/CageSchedulefinal_zpsopmjjrhs.jpg.html)

LayzieBone085
02-29-16, 8:41 pm
Going to be a great year. Sad to say I cannot make it this year to the Arnold after being there the last 7 years.
Due to family reasons I have to stay home and keep watch on my grandmother. Have fun everyone.

deanna7272
02-29-16, 9:09 pm
Going to be a great year. Sad to say I cannot make it this year to the Arnold after being there the last 7 years.
Due to family reasons I have to stay home and keep watch on my grandmother. Have fun everyone.

So sorry to hear... Hope everything is okay on the home front...

J Wong
02-29-16, 11:08 pm

I hope everything get better. That is a very tough spot.

Trust me, I am having a near identical situation right now and it is terrible. Luckily my mother has been picking up a lot of the slack in that regard when it comes to visiting the nursing home/rehab center (now at a hospital) when I cannot make it. It's a very rough spot in so many regards!

LayzieBone085
03-01-16, 6:50 am
So sorry to hear... Hope everything is okay on the home front...

I hope everything get better. That is a very tough spot.

Trust me, I am having a near identical situation right now and it is terrible. Luckily my mother has been picking up a lot of the slack in that regard when it comes to visiting the nursing home/rehab center (now at a hospital) when I cannot make it. It's a very rough spot in so many regards!

Grandmother is 85 years old and passed out the other day in church (Sunday) and turned white. I cannot risk to leave her all alone with nobody home. She does live across the street, but I rather keep a close eye on family than desert her for the weekend in Columbus and risk something happening. It is sad, but its true. Family does come first. I am going to miss all my brothers and sisters in the cage.

lets keep our heads high and hope for some prayers.
You fellas going are getting some SICK limited edition Gear. Wear it with pride.

npcdusty
03-01-16, 8:41 am
maybe we can pull together a small care package for you my brother since your family is in need that makes ours in need. What size do you wear and preference, maybe some way we can stick some Limited gear back for you and get you something! Prayers for your family!

Grandmother is 85 years old and passed out the other day in church (Sunday) and turned white. I cannot risk to leave her all alone with nobody home. She does live across the street, but I rather keep a close eye on family than desert her for the weekend in Columbus and risk something happening. It is sad, but its true. Family does come first. I am going to miss all my brothers and sisters in the cage.

You fellas going are getting some SICK limited edition Gear. Wear it with pride.

LayzieBone085
03-01-16, 11:06 am
maybe we can pull together a small care package for you my brother since your family is in need that makes ours in need. What size do you wear and preference, maybe some way we can stick some Limited gear back for you and get you something! Prayers for your family!

I would pay you guys for shipping me the LE Gear. I cant justify someone to just send stuff to me for nothing. or trade them something in return
That Grey Zip is legit. i am sure the exclusive 150 shirts (75 Fri/Sat) will be dope.
I appreciate the offer big man. Just taking things day by day!

SilverBack
03-01-16, 11:07 am
What's the best place to train in Columbus guys???

npcdusty
03-01-16, 11:30 am
Metrofitness, now powerhouse is where the ABC is on sat, its a awesome gym but during the weekend of Arnold there is a lot going on there so it may be hard to actually train there when not with the Animal crew. but is downtown and easy to get to.

Beyond Limits is a staple there as well, and they cater to the Arnold Weekend as well. they sale passes for the weekend to train there.

The Arena District Athletic Club is down town as well.

C.Coronato
03-01-16, 12:48 pm

Ah dude family first! Hope she is ok!

LayzieBone085
03-01-16, 4:14 pm

Beyond Limits Training
Metro Fitness in Worthington (drive 9 miles north) this is where John Meadows trains in all his videos.
The metro downtown will be packed like a nightclub, it may be better to give yourself some space and drive a bit to a gym where you can do what you need to do without waiting forever for machines or racks

Firefist
03-01-16, 6:47 pm

You're one of the homies. We go way back man. Let me know what you want and I'll take a ride through Erie and deliver it to you next time I come through there.

My best wishes to your grandmother.

LayzieBone085
03-01-16, 8:08 pm
You're one of the homies. We go way back man. Let me know what you want and I'll take a ride through Erie and deliver it to you next time I come through there.

My best wishes to your grandmother.

When is the next time you be driving through man? I owe you some baked goods from over the summer!
You are a true friend sir.

GunRock
03-01-16, 10:08 pm

Agreed. Let me know if I can help.

I would pay you guys for shipping me the LE Gear. I cant justify someone to just send stuff to me for nothing. or trade them something in return
That Grey Zip is legit. i am sure the exclusive 150 shirts (75 Fri/Sat) will be dope.
I appreciate the offer big man. Just taking things day by day!

That's what family is for. Don't sweat paying us for doing what you would do in our place. Or if you prefer, don't steal my blessing by offering to repay. Just pay it forward.

LayzieBone085
03-02-16, 8:08 pm
That's what family is for. Don't sweat paying us for doing what you would do in our place. Or if you prefer, don't steal my blessing by offering to repay. Just pay it forward.

Always Pay it forward, Been to the arnold the last 7 years and to the Olympia once. Its always fun to see J Dawg and NG smack talk each other. That is half the fun to paying it forward!

Apollo
03-05-16, 7:37 pm
Remember that time when Ant squatted 4 times his weight today... Shit was nuts.

npcdusty
03-06-16, 8:50 pm
Hated to see everyone go back home today but Damn we had fun!!!!!!

HIGA MONSTER
03-07-16, 12:32 pm
I want to thank Trebin for helping transport this DB to and from The Cage for me.
Much appreciated my braddah!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx5cIWPNrn8

npcdusty
03-15-16, 10:36 am
Were you able to get with anyone on some Arnold gear? How is the family doing and all?