PDA

View Full Version : Animal "Stack" help.

saidsakas
02-16-16, 3:47 am
Hello guys , im an 19 years old powerlifter who is competing in less than 7 weeks in the 198lbs class , im already 198lbs so i dont have to cut or gain some serious weight.
My current supplements are:
Animal pak
Omega 3
Universal Creatine
Universal ultra pro whey
Animal Rage XL.
What do you think of adding Pump + M-stak , are they worth it for an 19 years old powerlifter? i really want to increase my strength right now but not to gain ton of weight.

PA Kodiak
02-16-16, 8:40 am
I dont think Animal Pump is going to help you that much as a powerlifter as it's just for intensifying the pump. M Stak would be a solid addition to your stack, but more than anything, I would also suggest adding Universal Natural Sterol Complex.

Nix0r
02-16-16, 9:29 am
At 19, the supps you already have are going to be more than enough, especially when powerlifting.

I would really just focus on hammering down a lot of quality food.

CammaRHINO
02-16-16, 11:43 am
Bros are right. Stuff your face with good food and train hard. Your age your body will suck up the nutrients and recover good as hell. The pump wont hurt, the creatine will have a function in development but M Stak will give you the better result . Good luck brother

PA Kodiak
02-16-16, 1:49 pm
I gotta second Nixor. While I love my Animal & Universal supplements, food is always #1 whether you're a powerlifter, bodybuilder, whatever. Prioritizing supplements over food is a mistake I and many others have made early on. Food always comes first, I'm just assuming you already know that.

Rex
02-21-16, 5:13 pm
At 19, the supps you already have are going to be more than enough, especially when powerlifting.

I would really just focus on hammering down a lot of quality food.

Absolutely agreed.

Save that extra money each month and invest it into a couple pounds of meat and a large sack of potatoes.