PDA

View Full Version : National ABC Ticket now Live

Animal Rep
02-19-16, 10:46 am
http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag269/sluggg000x/NationalABC3_zpswdnar2kz.jpg (http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/sluggg000x/media/NationalABC3_zpswdnar2kz.jpg.html)

This is it. Come throw down with The Animal Athletes and Crew and grab some grub. The Ticket to get in to the event is now in The Shop for you to fill out and as usual, it doesn't cost a damn thing. This always fills up fast so dont sit around thinking about it, get in there sign up and lock in your spot.

npcdusty
02-19-16, 10:48 am
Got mine!!!!!

http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag269/sluggg000x/nationalabc3_zpswdnar2kz.jpg (http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/sluggg000x/media/nationalabc3_zpswdnar2kz.jpg.html)

this is it. Come throw down with the animal athletes and crew and grab some grub. The ticket to get in to the event is now in the shop for you to fill out and as usual, it doesn't cost a damn thing. This always fills up fast so dont sit around thinking about it, get in there sign up and lock in your spot.

naturalguy
02-19-16, 10:50 am
Here is the direct link:

http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=441

Thunder Chicken
02-19-16, 10:51 am
Got it!!! I'm so ready! Lol

DownTownKB
02-19-16, 11:14 am
I have been trying for the past 5 minutes and when I click continue to checkout it makes me sign in again, even though I already am, and then says my username or password is incorrect?? Is this happening to anybody else?

npcdusty
02-19-16, 11:16 am
Make sure you use your store login and not your forum login, mine is two different account so it could be due to that for you as well.

I have been trying for the past 5 minutes and when I click continue to checkout it makes me sign in again, even though I already am, and then says my username or password is incorrect?? Is this happening to anybody else?

freighttraindane
02-19-16, 11:17 am

the forum user name and password are different than the shop user name and password. verify that you have created a shop user name and password, this is often an issue for a lot of people.

DownTownKB
02-19-16, 11:21 am
the forum user name and password are different than the shop user name and password. verify that you have created a shop user name and password, this is often an issue for a lot of people.

Yeah I was using the correct one because I have bought from the store before and it was still saying that - but it finally just worked. Went through it about 10 times. I was on the verge of ending my mac's life.

npcdusty
02-19-16, 11:28 am
Due to the importance of the ticket, ending the life of said MAC would be highly understood! lol

Yeah I was using the correct one because I have bought from the store before and it was still saying that - but it finally just worked. Went through it about 10 times. I was on the verge of ending my mac's life.

Nix0r
02-19-16, 11:36 am
Let's gooooooooooooooooo

DownTownKB
02-19-16, 11:45 am
Due to the importance of the ticket, ending the life of said MAC would be highly understood! lol

Lol that really couldn't have been said any better.

ganderson
02-19-16, 12:34 pm
Awesome...ready to go!

KenMcQueen
02-19-16, 2:20 pm
Just got mine!!! Can't Wait

souma0
02-19-16, 2:37 pm
got mine!!!

npcdusty
02-19-16, 2:53 pm
This fn guy missed it last year but he wont this year. Glad you will be there bud!

got mine!!!

souma0
02-19-16, 3:08 pm
This fn guy missed it last year but he wont this year. Glad you will be there bud!

Thanks I'm glad to become a part!!! Can't wait it will be here before we know it.

KDbeepbeep
02-19-16, 4:17 pm
got mine :)

Christman
02-19-16, 6:53 pm
Best night of the year!

GunRock
02-20-16, 4:29 am
Make sure you use your store login and not your forum login, mine is two different account so it could be due to that for you as well.

Glad to see you'll be up there. Didn't get to say what's up at the last Chattanooga ABC we were both at.

npcdusty
02-20-16, 10:00 am
Yes we def need to meet up this year! I'll make sure we get together and chat it up! See you soon brother!

Glad to see you'll be up there. Didn't get to say what's up at the last Chattanooga ABC we were both at.

Enforcer
02-20-16, 10:57 am
Cant wait for the National ABC, it is the highlight of the weekend, getting to see all of the Animals and the fans training together under one roof

TheMachine
02-20-16, 3:27 pm
will be in there as well. Goal is to hit 5 plates on the deadlifts since I didn't at the Olympia ABC

Nmowery
02-26-16, 12:23 pm
Anyone know if more tickets will be made available, or is that it? Just asking cause the shop says temporarily unavailable, but I'm guessing that's the site defaults to when stuffs normally sold out....

Enforcer
02-28-16, 4:35 pm
See you all at the National ABC- I'll be destroying chest

STRONGfireMAN
02-29-16, 7:40 am
Question. Metro fitness (now powerhouse) says it closes at 8pm Saturday, and the ABC event starts at 7. Maybe it's just paranoia but has that been worked out with powerhouse? Maximum occupancy and all.....

C.Coronato
02-29-16, 9:10 am
Question. Metro fitness (now powerhouse) says it closes at 8pm Saturday, and the ABC event starts at 7. Maybe it's just paranoia but has that been worked out with powerhouse? Maximum occupancy and all.....

We rent it out, so they stay open for us, and only us!

P Diesel
02-29-16, 9:57 am

not first rodeo. come and see

P

P Diesel
02-29-16, 9:59 am
We rent it out, so they stay open for us, and only us!

i should get a ticket? or u think sum ppl will recognize me and let me in :)

P

ronlifts
02-29-16, 12:25 pm
Who of the animals will be attending? Last year there was a list of who was coming and dibbs on who we can train with. In actuality, everyone trained with everyone though. Awesome time.

naturalguy
02-29-16, 12:32 pm

The gym is closed to the general public but open to us

brunos400ex
03-04-16, 6:30 pm
My buddy may not be able to go. If anyone wasn't able to get a ticket pm me and if he can't make it I can pass it along to someone.

Enforcer
03-07-16, 3:06 pm
Such an amazing turnout yet once again at the National ABC, great to see so many new faces. I love the atmosphere of the national abc, it is just people there all training and supporting one another. No one is for themselves, we are just one giant family

Deadlift and cheesecake
03-08-16, 6:22 pm
Had a blast at the event. My son got to train with The Mass most of the night and Wrath hopped in for a little bit....everyone was crazy friendly and courteous...definitely a fantastic atmosphere. Hell, I even got to set a new pr on bench that night.
Animal doesn't have to advertise anything imo, nights like that and the mentality of your athletes sells that shit....
Love it.