PDA

View Full Version : PROMO: Free Limited Edition The Cage "Concert" Tee

J-Dawg
02-29-16, 11:12 am
Fellas, if you want to get your hands on a free, commemorative and limited edition "The Cage" t-shirt at the 2016 Arnold Expo, ya gotta fill out the following form and be one of the first 150 people to show up at the doorstep of The Cage. In order to make it fair, we're going to have 75 be made available on Friday and another 75 will be made available on Saturday. Stop by early and you'll get a chance score yourself an exclusive and limited edition 2015 "The Cage" shirt. Come early as these are gone fast.

The Cage Commemorative T-Shirt Form (http://forum.animalpak.com/media/ArnoldShirtOffer2016.pdf)

Addition for this year...
Note: Fully completed forms will be added as entries into the Big Pak Can raffle at The Cage.

Good luck everyone.

smoothballer
02-29-16, 11:18 am
Boomshakalaka

dmiracle
02-29-16, 11:26 am
I do believe I need to schedule a trip on up to the Expo next year, all this limited edition stuff is killing me!

Nix0r
02-29-16, 11:45 am
Boomshakalaka

Can't buy a bucket!

freighttraindane
02-29-16, 11:48 am
Can't buy a bucket!

He's on FIRE!

smoothballer
02-29-16, 11:56 am
Can't buy a bucket!

He's on FIRE!

From Down-town!

justh8me
02-29-16, 12:41 pm
Can't buy a bucket!

He's on FIRE!

From Down-town!

"Is it the shoes?"

Can't wait to see this years cage shirt.

npcdusty
02-29-16, 12:50 pm
Better get in line early boys and girls these go fast!!!!!!

Fellas, if you want to get your hands on a free, commemorative and limited edition "The Cage" t-shirt at the 2016 Arnold Expo, ya gotta fill out the following form and be one of the first 150 people to show up at the doorstep of The Cage. In order to make it fair, we're going to have 75 be made available on Friday and another 75 will be made available on Saturday. Stop by early and you'll get a chance score yourself an exclusive and limited edition 2015 "The Cage" shirt. Come early as these are gone fast.

The Cage Commemorative T-Shirt Form (http://forum.animalpak.com/media/ArnoldShirtOffer2016.pdf)

Addition for this year...
Note: Fully completed forms will be added as entries into the Big Pak Can raffle at The Cage.

Good luck everyone.

Razor
02-29-16, 1:34 pm
Best of luck people! They always go fast.

Brasil
02-29-16, 8:46 pm
I envy you all that are able to make it there, been wanting one of those for years now.

I do hate seeing these shirts pop up on ebay for over $30 a few days after the Arnold is over...

deanna7272
02-29-16, 9:12 pm
I envy you all that are able to make it there, been wanting one of those for years now.

I do hate seeing these shirts pop up on ebay for over $30 a few days after the Arnold is over...

I'm with ya... Makes me SO mad!!!

deanna7272
02-29-16, 9:14 pm
So, did anyone else thoroughly read the form???

Am I seeing an added BONUS this year???

jhenry
02-29-16, 10:21 pm
Yup! Saw that

smoothballer
03-01-16, 7:59 am

I did now, haha. Good shit.

npcdusty
03-01-16, 8:59 am
Pisses me off when I see these "Animal Arnold Packages" for sale on the web, if your not a fan and are not going to keep your shit just go stand in line somewhere else and take a pic with the lil half naked nobody and get a free shot of horrible brotein..... wannabees

jhenry
03-01-16, 9:12 am
Same, just saw a comment today on an Instagram post along the lines of "will pay via PayPal for any animal gear"

Razor
03-02-16, 8:40 am

Same shit happens every year....

Enforcer
03-02-16, 2:10 pm
And let the mad dash commence yet once again

Enforcer
03-02-16, 2:12 pm

The shirts come with free hugs from the athletes this year

Aggression
03-02-16, 2:20 pm
Boomshakalaka

Can't buy a bucket!

He's on FIRE!

From Down-town!

"Is it the shoes?"

"Razzle-Dazzle!"

Nix0r
03-02-16, 2:32 pm
Boomshakalaka

Can't buy a bucket!

He's on FIRE!

From Down-town!

"Is it the shoes?"

"Razzle-Dazzle!"

ARK + A Button for Bill Clinton.

freighttraindane
03-02-16, 2:33 pm
Boomshakalaka

Can't buy a bucket!

He's on FIRE!

From Down-town!

"Is it the shoes?"

"Razzle-Dazzle!"

"The nail in the coffin!"

deanna7272
03-02-16, 2:40 pm
The shirts come with free hugs from the athletes this year

Well then I will take 2!!

:)

LayzieBone085
03-02-16, 8:09 pm
Wish you guys made these in Smediums Why you got to hate on the manlets :)?
I got a few of these over the last few years from the O and the Arnold. Gotta keep trying to grow into them!