PDA

View Full Version : Awating the Cage and all to come!

npcdusty
03-01-16, 10:06 am
As I sit here at my desk thinking about all the fun and excitement of the cage, I begin to fill the urge and the draw that the Big A banner has on me once inside. Knowing the true experience of the Cage and the ABC its so exciting to be going back once again. Never in a million years did I ever think I would be working the Booth/Cage for a second much less a whole day. I am truly honored to be a day intern this year! Being a member of the forum for a long time and trusting in Animal\Universal for a very long time, starting out in my early teens competing in bodybuilding to know being in my mid 30s still striving for more I find myself going back to the days of go hard and harder no matter the cost....Animal has provided me an outlet and a inlet for so my lifting "career" I still wear my first Yellow Animal shirt, only at home, I retired it from the gym years ago only because I'm afraid of what may happen to it being so old, and every time I put it on I feel like that young kid opening the box for the first time. The excitement of the cage is just as great....Seeing everyone from the forum, company and ABC around the globe is the best. A family reunion in a sort....A very twisted and loving family! Wanting to beat the next guy or girl but urging them on to do better every rep just so you can help out your fellow brother or sister. Getting that pic with your favorite or maybe even work in a set or two with someone. Seeing Frank and Roman posing in the corner at ABC and watching the powerlifting guys talk about the little shorts they wear, lol. A family it is and a blast we all have. Am I ready for the Cage, absolutely and it will all end to soon...But there will always be the next year. This year I get to bring a training partner I turned on to Animal with me and he will for the first time get to see it all first hand. I just wanted to see how everyone else is prepping for the weekend to come. Wish you guys all a safe trip to Ohio and if for some reason you and I don't get to see one another at the Cage or ABC, be safe going home! Enjoy your time and represent that which is ANIMAL! NPCDUSTY

deanna7272
03-01-16, 10:35 am
Love seeing write ups like this... Some may not "get it" but if they do, they feel the same way...

Excited about getting there and seeing everyone also, and yes it will be over in a blink, but we gain SO much in that blink...n Inspiration, motivation, respect, and memories that will last a lifetime...

See everyone soon!!

souma0
03-02-16, 11:07 pm
Thinking about it, I cant believe it is only couple days away...I didn't get to enter the cage year but this year is a new beginning. Super excited to be a part of it and much thanks to @npcdusty for guiding me.
Thanks Bro!!! I'll see everyone there!

HIGA MONSTER
03-03-16, 8:14 am
Leaving for the airport in an hour...

SEE YOU ANIMALS SOON!

TheMachine
03-03-16, 5:16 pm
Got into Columbus a couple of hours ago, of course it's snowing. Safe travels to everyone as see y'all at the Cage

deanna7272
03-03-16, 6:44 pm
Got into Columbus a couple of hours ago, of course it's snowing. Safe travels to everyone as see y'all at the Cage

On my way. . wet roads, but not so bad...

pkilcarr
03-03-16, 7:32 pm
Fantastic write up and is so true

LayzieBone085
03-03-16, 8:30 pm
have fun animals!

npcdusty
03-04-16, 7:33 am
ShaneC and I Rolled in town last night at , 2 hr power nap and it's about to go down! Ready to see everyone getting at it this morning, be safe and get you asses to the CAGE!!! Remember to say hi if and when we all see one another because it a "family tradition" see you in just a few! CAGE IS HERE!!!!!

Thunder Chicken
03-04-16, 8:08 am
It'ssssss here...waiting in line to get in! Can't wait to see everyone!!

Firefist
03-06-16, 5:14 pm
Good meeting you Dusty. You're a standup fella.

npcdusty
03-06-16, 8:49 pm
Same to you brother! We will do it again next year!

Good meeting you Dusty. You're a standup fella.

souma0
03-07-16, 1:50 am
hate that it had to end... It was a great honor and pleasure to have met everyone and allowing me to help out. One of the greatest times me and my girlfriend had. Cant wait until next year!!!

GunRock
03-07-16, 2:12 am
Same to you brother! We will do it again next year!

Hey please tag me in the pic of me, BamBam, Cam and C. Coronato. I can't see it because SOMEBODY has a private IG account!

npcdusty
03-07-16, 9:43 am
lol, I got ya brother!

Hey please tag me in the pic of me, BamBam, Cam and C. Coronato. I can't see it because SOMEBODY has a private IG account!

Nix0r
03-07-16, 10:33 am
Dusty. My man.

You and Shane held it down all damn weekend.

npcdusty
03-07-16, 11:23 am
And we would do it again any day and time!!! Ready for next year already. well after I sleep a bit in between time...... You guys did an awesome job this year and we were so proud to be a small part of a very Awesome team of guys and gals!

Dusty. My man.

You and Shane held it down all damn weekend.

GunRock
03-07-16, 6:26 pm
Had a blast at The Cage as usual.

I can't begin to say how grateful I am for everyone who opened up their hearts to my wife and kids and especially adopted my 12 year old son as their little brother. We hung out in The Cage on Friday and he walked around with manrichia, one of the brothers from the Chattanooga ABC, while I interviewed Maliek Derstine.

Then little man decided he wanted to work in The Shop so that's where we hung out, with Rob, ganderson, npcdusty, Nixor, deanna7272, ghost and of course my man, CammaRhino. Firefist took him on bathroom runs and everything. It was awesome to see.

Then Saturday night, he and I both got PRs in the deadlift. I finally got past the 551lb barrier and got 555lb for a single and Juaquin got 160x1 which is 15lbs more than his best meet PR. It was great hearing everybody cheering for him to get it like we always do for everybody else.

I realized once again that we really are a family. Sparkle Green snatched the baby away from my wife to give her a break just because she understands what it is to be a mom with a little one. MAB wanted to make little bows for her. You guys are awesome.

Can't wait to see everyone again next year.

Firefist
03-08-16, 7:47 am
Had a blast at The Cage as usual.

I can't begin to say how grateful I am for everyone who opened up their hearts to my wife and kids and especially adopted my 12 year old son as their little brother. We hung out in The Cage on Friday and he walked around with manrichia, one of the brothers from the Chattanooga ABC, while I interviewed Maliek Derstine.

Then little man decided he wanted to work in The Shop so that's where we hung out, with Rob, ganderson, npcdusty, Nixor, deanna7272, ghost and of course my man, CammaRhino. Firefist took him on bathroom runs and everything. It was awesome to see.

Then Saturday night, he and I both got PRs in the deadlift. I finally got past the 551lb barrier and got 555lb for a single and Juaquin got 160x1 which is 15lbs more than his best meet PR. It was great hearing everybody cheering for him to get it like we always do for everybody else.

I realized once again that we really are a family. Sparkle Green snatched the baby away from my wife to give her a break just because she understands what it is to be a mom with a little one. MAB wanted to make little bows for her. You guys are awesome.

Can't wait to see everyone again next year.

Good meeting you brother. No worries at all, Juaquin is a good kid.

GunRock
03-08-16, 8:04 am
Good meeting you brother. No worries at all, Juaquin is a good kid.

Thanks Bro!

deanna7272
03-08-16, 8:14 am
It was great meeting little dude... He was our back up enforcer on the entrance and what a great job he did... Once that first line of defense was infiltrated, he stepped in... :)

Got to chat with you wife for a bit before you benched, and as for the baby.... what a precious doll!!! You are a blessed man John...

Glad that the trip up this year was a success and can't wait to see ya again next year!!

GunRock
03-10-16, 4:17 am
It was great meeting little dude... He was our back up enforcer on the entrance and what a great job he did... Once that first line of defense was infiltrated, he stepped in... :)

Got to chat with you wife for a bit before you benched, and as for the baby.... what a precious doll!!! You are a blessed man John...

Glad that the trip up this year was a success and can't wait to see ya again next year!!

Dee, I forgot to add that I hate that you were feeling under the weather that weekend. I hope you get to feeling better soon!