PDA

View Full Version : Universal Animal Whey Review

jack3d14
03-02-16, 5:11 pm
This product REALLY surprised me! I've bought Gold Standard, Iso-100, Combat, and Syntha-6 in the past, but I began to have sensitive stomach towards those products somehow. I decided to try something new and so far I haven't had one bad experience drinking this protein! It mixes extremely well, and, when you drink it, it's not heavy, avoiding that bloated feeling. It's light and goes down very smoothly. Knowing how much a sensitive stomach from a supplement could affect my day or even my mood, it's important for me that I don't have to be afraid to have a shake in the morning, after my workout, during my day, or even at night.. I got other things to focus on! This drink doesn't taste like chemicals like some other products do. Animal Whey (http://www.samedaysupplements.com/animal-whey-protein-by-universal-nutrition.html) tastes amazing with both water and almond milk too. My training regimen includes an hour long weightlifting followed by intense endurance training. Recovery wise, I think it serves the purpose of a protein product just like any other protein supplements do. I have definitely noticed feeling a little more recovered and less sore the next day compared to having used other products (probably because I can actually take this consistently). Everybody's different, so I can't speak for everyone but, this product is definitely what works for me. I recommend the chocolate chip flavor.

C.Coronato
03-08-16, 12:49 pm
Nice man! Have you tried anything else besides the choc choc chip?

Aggression
03-09-16, 9:20 am
I agree with you here. AnimalWhey is the only protein powder I've used that doesn't bother my stomach. I can have two scoops and I'm fine.

jack3d14
03-09-16, 5:08 pm
Nice man! Have you tried anything else besides the choc choc chip?

I tried a sample of vanilla and cookies and cream. They were all great but chocolate chip was my favorite so far.

Rex
03-09-16, 5:36 pm
Most of these other products you have mentioned have ingredients in them that may cause stomach issues.
They arenīt mainly pure whey isolates, they contain chemicals to improve "in mouth feeling", they are loaded with a inferior flavoring system and Iīm sure some donīt even meet label claim...
Animal Whey is pure whey protein. Main component is whey isolate and it is even enriched with digestive enzymes to aid assimilation by the body. Thatīs the difference.