PDA

View Full Version : Love Your Own body

Orthodox
03-04-16, 9:15 am
You know... This is the worse of all vanities which is done under the sun. For a man to want to be another man. To covet what he has, even at the extent of forsaken what you have, its a vanity of vanities bro a madness. Like a young boy obsessed with sport, supports a team, buys and wears the jersey only he has another mans name across the back and not his own. Thats fine when your a child, you look up to an athlete and you dream to inspire. Prob is, when your still doing this as a man, well you can find yourself in trouble man. I start to questions how much you value yourself.

I spent much of my youth and early days of building my body, living in contradiction. I was in love with building my body but i also hated it. More so hated it. I dedicated all my days to developing my body but the truth was, it was in vain cause i always wanted someone else's. The sad thing is, that in all my early days of building my body, that i do not have any happy memories. I never looked looked in the mirror, which was such a dame shame cause i was growing by the day boy! Lol i mean i jumped from 9stone to 14 in the space of a year! What an amazing thing that would of been to witness such a transformation, i mean right in front of your eyes. Pure and sincere growth.

Point of post... ( cause i often ramble, thats the Jew in me lol)

I ROBBED MYSELF! I robbed myself of witnessing a miracle.. Which was of course my growth. I didn't allow myself to enjoy the journey, MY journey, which was building my body. Sure I'm there now but if you ask me how i got here, well i have very little memories bro. As a child i saw a vision of how i wanted to see myself and i just went for it trust me. 1000 miles per hour, guns fucking blazing. Like a whirl wind, problem is as i say...now I'm here, i snot know what to do, where to go, fuck i don't even know how i got here. Im like a leaf in the wind bro.

Love your own body...

Thanks guys

Journey well

Rex
03-07-16, 10:32 am
In can certainly relate to this in some ways... and I´m sure a lot of others can, too.

Thanks for sharing this

DirtMcGirt
03-21-16, 10:07 pm
Alles zu seiner Zeit.