PDA

View Full Version : Pros vs Bros - Tark vs knotahumanbeing 600 for reps video

knotahumanbeing
03-07-16, 12:37 pm
Thank you Animal for allowing us to do this again. It was an honor, I know that AJ and I are both grateful for the opportunity. We're already talking about what to do for next year.

http://youtu.be/hI5SFDbbSgo

Enforcer
03-07-16, 3:04 pm
Much repect to both of you guys for putting on a great show and moving some serious ass weight

Nmowery
03-07-16, 8:17 pm
Man...I didn't get to make it out to Columbus this year to see all this, but great lifting...looked like tark was trying to teabag a hole in the ground with that depth. Hopefully in the next couple years I can get to the point of putting myself out there for this event...might have to start coming out to eaton to smash some squats with you guys!

Christman
03-08-16, 8:58 pm
Great job by both of you guys, so... 700 for reps next year?

MikeHerman
03-08-16, 9:28 pm
Congrats to both of you dudes. Wish I could have been there this year. Missing the Ohio crew for sure. Hopefully next year.

Razor
03-09-16, 8:33 am
Congrats to you both. I was front row last year so didn't get to see it live this time but thanks Rob for getting that video up so quick! Awesome job fellas.

Kowboy
03-09-16, 9:22 am
crazy strong ass motherfuckers man, glad to call you both friends.

P Diesel
03-09-16, 10:04 am
Puttin Eaton on the map!

AJ's reps were fuckin buried. I call em deep.

Rob competed at the XPC friday night and still sacked up and took this exhibition on even a little banged up.

P

ganderson
03-09-16, 10:07 am
Awesome job to both of you guys! It was great being able to see it up close this year.

tark
03-09-16, 11:02 pm
Thank you Animal for allowing us to do this again. It was an honor, I know that AJ and I are both grateful for the opportunity. We're already talking about what to do for next year.

http://youtu.be/hI5SFDbbSgo

with what said extremely grateful for the opportunity to squat again this year...had a blast and wouldn't want to squat against a better guy in knotahumanbeing...proud to be able to call him a friend

tark
03-09-16, 11:03 pm
Man...I didn't get to make it out to Columbus this year to see all this, but great lifting...looked like tark was trying to teabag a hole in the ground with that depth. Hopefully in the next couple years I can get to the point of putting myself out there for this event...might have to start coming out to eaton to smash some squats with you guys!

hahah yea sometimes I get a little carried away with my depth...but hey whenever you want man come on out and squat!! would love to have you

tark
03-09-16, 11:12 pm
Much repect to both of you guys for putting on a great show and moving some serious ass weight
appreciate that very much man

Great job by both of you guys, so... 700 for reps next year?
im game lol

Congrats to both of you dudes. Wish I could have been there this year. Missing the Ohio crew for sure. Hopefully next year.
thanks brother..hope all is well with you down there in texas

crazy strong ass motherfuckers man, glad to call you both friends.
likewise my friend...glad to have a guy like you in our corner

Puttin Eaton on the map!

AJ's reps were fuckin buried. I call em deep.

Rob competed at the XPC friday night and still sacked up and took this exhibition on even a little banged up.

P
homie you know that's all im shooting for....just trying to earn respect when at all possible...also thank you for the depth calls I appreciated that greatly

Awesome job to both of you guys! It was great being able to see it up close this year.
thanks homie!!