PDA

View Full Version : Redemption: May 14 2016; Probably my last USAPL meet

AJones148
03-21-16, 2:38 pm
Its finally that time again. Due to some bullshit and injuries I haven't competed since last July, not in the USAPL since last March, when I had a horrible meet and went 3/9, only getting my openers. Well Im finally back to pulling conventional again and ready to get back on the platform. I haven't tested my max on anything in a long ass time so Idk how this is gonna go, number wise, but I'm pretty sure I can get at least an 800 total. 761 qualifies me for 2016 USAPL Raw Nattys, so even tho Im not sure if Ima do that meet or anymore with USAPL meets at all, I'd like to be qualified just in case I feel like it. At this point, my goal #s are
303/176/352, which would give me a 831 total, so not elite but real close. 853 is elite for 165s. Right now my bw is 153.5, and the weight class is 158.7 so Im good. For once no cuttin leading into the meet. I'd like to get my 352 dl on my second attempt, and if my dl opener feels great, I might just bypass that # and do 358 cause I've been tryin to lift that goddamn 352 for over a year and a half now and maybe I should just say fuck that weight and do 5 lbs more. Idk, we'll see what my coach says about that one.

All I know is after last March I need my redemption.

Monday SQUAT
Squat: 205*3*3
Bench: 125*5*5
Abs

rode spin bike about 15 min to get blood flowin and shit.

AJones148
03-23-16, 1:43 pm
Wed Bench:
Bench: 155*5*5 @153.7 bw this am.
Push press: 75*6*5 (first time doin these in forever so I didn't wana go to crazy with the weight today, even tho this felt pretty light)

Abs

Stretch for 20 min cause I don't need to cardio since I'm 5lbs under my weight class.

Benched my bw for the 5*5. Fuck yeah.

Buckfever
03-23-16, 1:57 pm
Wed Bench:
Bench: 155*5*5 @153.7 bw this am.
Push press: 75*6*5 (first time doin these in forever so I didn't wana go to crazy with the weight today, even tho this felt pretty light)

Abs

Stretch for 20 min cause I don't need to cardio since I'm 5lbs under my weight class.

Benched my bw for the 5*5. Fuck yeah.

Strong bench.

AJones148
03-24-16, 5:38 pm
Strong bench.

Thanks bro!! I'm hoping this means I can PR in bench at this meet. I've never bench PRd at a meet before so that would be cool.

And heres a vid of yesterday's bench:

3rd set of 5:

https://youtu.be/TqnySVuT53E

AJones148
03-25-16, 1:45 pm
Friday CPG conventional DL
DL: 320*3*2
Rack pull: 420*2
Abs

And we back to over 3 plates! Finally! Idk if I'd consider this sort of a PR, cause (pre-injury) I've done 315*4 on an AMRAP and 335*2 over a year and a half ago but I failed 325*3 about a year ago. Whatever it just feels good to be over 3 plates again. Its been a long time. At one point my back was so fucked up there were days I couldn't move 315 and it got so bad that one day I needed a belt for 185. And lets not forget that July meet when I couldn't even bend over to pick up 135 to warm up.

Vid is on IG, full vid will be on here at some point, maybe this weekend, maybe next week. Maybe I'll even post the rack pull vid, which is complete with self face slapping and my muffin top lol. #shirtlessanimal ... Depends how busy I am, cause my bday is Monday.

I wonder if I can eat 10k cals on my bday.. Well I guess theres only 1 way to find out. And I'm a full 5lbs under competition weight so I can afford to be a shameless fat fuck on that day.

AJones148
03-26-16, 9:11 am
Sat bw: 155.1 (heavy scale)= 153.1 irl

Sat light wide bench:
125*5*5

And its my bday Monday so I expect to gain a couple lbs this weekend which is fine cause I'm well under 158.7. Gotta go bout to eat some real bacon not that usual turkey bacon shit

AJones148
03-28-16, 3:15 pm
Monday Squat:
Squat: 240*5*3
205*8
Pause squat: 185*3*3
Died
Abs

And I guess this a rep PR cause my best set of 5 so far was 230. And everyone know I suck ass at squattin for reps. So I'll take it. I got stuck on set 2, rep 2, but had a new spotter who isn't used to me doin that weird shit at that point so he touched it. Whatever, got the next 3, got em all set 1 and 3 so I'm countin all of em. Then when I did the set of 205 I thought I was gonna die. Layed on the gym floor for a little. But its my bday so I'll lay on the floor all I want. So maybe I'm past the "learning curve" phase of squatttin like this. Shit I hope so, gotta get this 303 in 7 weeks!

And tonite I will be a disgusting fat fuck at Texas de Brazil, cause its my bday. Then eating like a normal person resumes. Sort of. We'll see how heavy I am next Sat. This is "heavy week" so with last weekend and tonite I fully expect to be 156, but then I should be back down to 154-5 the week after. No big deal, still will be under the 72kg.

But yeah, squatting didn't suck today. (well that 8 set really did) Happy bday to me!

AJones148
03-29-16, 8:00 am
240*5 set 3 from yesterday 3/28

https://youtu.be/kdknh_-ZITY

320*3 set 1 from last Friday 3/25

https://youtu.be/Ma5DJTXiflc

Buckfever
03-29-16, 8:57 pm
Happy Belated Bday! Typical guy, day late and a dollar short.

GunRock
03-30-16, 8:16 am
240*5 set 3 from yesterday 3/28

https://youtu.be/kdknh_-ZITY

320*3 set 1 from last Friday 3/25

https://youtu.be/Ma5DJTXiflc

Squats looking a lot better.

AJones148
03-30-16, 2:42 pm
Happy Belated Bday! Typical guy, day late and a dollar short.

Lol thanks! I'm just glad I lifted good that day and ate like a pig..

Also, the lifter formerly known as Gunrock, I still can't multiquote, but thanks! The first couple months were kinda rough, but I knew that after a while it would get better, like when I first transitioned to low bar.

And today was pretty awesome too...

Wed Bench:
Bench: 160*4*3.. Pretty sure I've never done 160 for that many, I think I did one set of 3 at the team, but I weighed that much.
AND...

135 AMRAP: 15. Yep, 5 more than last time I tried this last year at 160bw! I was goin for 12 but I banged the first 10 out so fast and kept going. Was too far back on the bench, it kept hitting the hooks but I kept going. My elbow wrap thing popped off around rep 5 but I was like not today Satan, I'ma get this fuckin rep PR. Stupid ass camera didn't record but I don't give a shit. Me, Jason (my involuntary spotter, who Im sure thinks Im a huge pain in the ass lol) and Pops (one of the 2 huge old guys at my gym) know it happened so fuck the recording. I did get a set of the 160 tho, I'll post it later maybe.

115 AMRAP: 21. I think I got that many at the team before but I was fresh, not already fatigued like today after the 160 sets and 135 AMRAP. So I'll take it. Tris are dead now but on the bright side, it made me forget about these damn aching elbows. Like Mark Bell says, fuck my elbow.

... a lil other shit and abs

10 min walkin uphill to get blood flowin in my sore ass and legs since they're still dead from Monday. Not to lose weight, cause I don't have to. Oh that feels good to say that!

AJones148
03-31-16, 5:39 pm
Yesterday bench didn't hate me. So heres the vid of last set.

https://youtu.be/gWu0Bzq7XGQ

Buckfever
03-31-16, 6:21 pm

Looks good.

GunRock
03-31-16, 6:37 pm

Looks like things are on the upswing for you and I'm glad. You should make some noise at that usapl meet, leave on a high note.

AJones148
04-01-16, 3:39 pm
Looks like things are on the upswing for you and I'm glad. You should make some noise at that usapl meet, leave on a high note.

Yeah, I'm really enjoying this. I was stuck for such a long time. I can't wait for this meet. I'm still a little unsure if my depth will be good enough for USAPL, especially if the lovely Sue Elwyn is judging (totally sarcastic, shes the fuckin worst) but whatever happens I'm not gonna let it get to me and effect my deadlift. Ima be like Marshawn Lynch at this meet: Yall know why I'm here. (to deadlift 352 or more) Steve says he picks my attempts, which is different from what I'm used to. But the only way I'm not goin for the 352 is if he says do 358 (or more)... If he wants me to go lower, sorry I gotta do it. I will do whatever other attempts he picks but its been a year and a half I've been fighting with this bitch and I think its finally time for me to lift that shit. I need 823 @155 to beat my best Wilks (from Nov 2014: 760@144) of 360 by 10 points.

& thanks Buckfever, this was the best bench has felt in a long time. It'll be interesting to see where my bw is tomorrow and if I'm still 155 I'll be really happy that I benched the 160 for so many reps. And I measured my quad today before I lifted and it was still 25.5", which is the same as it was at 162bw I think (no pump at all, hadn't done any leg stuff since Monday)Also, if I'm under 155, the calories are increasing (just around 50 a day to start and we'll see what happens and go from there)

Friday light DL:
Front squat: 115*5*5
DL: 225*1*5
No abwheel today, did weighted situps instead, me and my knees have had enough wheel. Besides I'm alone so I can't put weight on my back and I was up to 5 sets of 30bw so fuck it time to switch that up.
So many rows.. I think I have a problem: When I do accessories, I try to go as heavy as I can with good form. A lot of ppl don't but idc I like heavy. Back is dead.. Light bench will probably suck tomorrow but whatever. Its just 125 so I can get em even with a extra crispy fried back.

AJones148
04-02-16, 7:38 am
Sat bw: 154.3 (heavy scale)/ 152.3 (irl)
So I guess I'll be upping the cals now. Fuck yeah! Surprised I'm not heavier after the birthday debauchery.. I guess my body don't wana be 160+ anymore. Ok cool I'll take it: higher Wilks for me..

Light wide bench:
125*5*5

AJones148
04-04-16, 1:51 pm
Monday squat:
Pause squat: 185*5*5
won the hyper trophy...

Bench: 130*3*4
Abs

5 min on bike idk y. Like 5 min is gonna do anything lol whatever just gettin the blood flowin..

Also considering also entering push pull division of the meet, cause I want a fuckin trophy already. Its a small meet, probably not many push pull entries, and my push pull lookin strong lately so why not? If this girl Marcia (who used to be a 181, got strong af then went to 158s) does this meet I'm taking another damn silver (unless some other strong ass shows up and I get bronze or worse lol) but I'm pretty sure she only does full meet so if she does this meet, push-pull will be my only chance of taking gold.. My bf thinks I can beat her but I think hes just sayin that to make me feel good lol. We've met, shes cool, if I lose to her, whatever it is what it is. She's stronger than me. That's life, you aint always gonna be the strongest. I just wana hit my #s, but a gold medal would definately be a nice bonus, the icing on the cake or whatever.

Most importantly I need to get this DL. This week he got me pullin 330 for 2-3 (which means 3 in my mind) so in theory once I get those, I'll be good for dat 352+... Cause yall know why I'm here.

AJones148
04-05-16, 2:17 pm
No lifts today. But I did get a loud ass speaker for the CPG this morning before work. Can't wait til Friday! I'll be goin for a 3rm dl PR.

Also this morning I talked to my advisor for school and really saw that this major/school isn't good for me. Nothing wrong with the actual content, but the schedule is fuckin shit. He said this major "isn't good for adults/ people with jobs" well sorry I'm fuckin old and can't quit my job like that for school..

So that and my being sick of this shit and other bullshit I don't feel like talking about made me come to this decision: I'm selling my house and getting the fuck out of shitty ass Florida this Fall. Might go to VA with Joe. If not, GA or KY are options. If I go to KY I can lift in several places and I'll be by my dad. If I go to GA, I can train at Goggins Force gym sometimes which would be awesome. So yeah, either way I'm done. Ima be out this bitch.

Cause yall know I gotta type my dear diary non lifting related shit here...

AJones148
04-06-16, 2:21 pm
Wed Bench:
Bench: 165*4*3 then a single not on program cause I'm entering this bench contest on bb.com and want to win some free supps and shit. I'll know if mines gonna win on 4/17. Current winner of 165 class did 160@ 160. I was 154.6 today (156.6 on heavy scale, so they'll just have it as 156.6. Whatever) and it was a pretty easy single so if someone beats (by not a lot) it I'll just enter another one. As long as it don't mess with my meet prep.

Bench: 135 AMRAP: 16 beat last week by 1

115 AMRAP: 22 beat last week by 2

Couldn't OHP, left wrist was doing something odd on the negative so I called Steve and he said shut that down and do light accessories. So I did. I hate OHP so I wasn't too dissapointed skipping it lol.

Abs

Now we get ready for Friday Conventional in the (loud af) CPG...

AJones148
04-07-16, 12:13 pm
https://youtu.be/fqrWcBToL8o

Buckfever
04-08-16, 9:08 am
https://youtu.be/fqrWcBToL8o

Bench continues to impress.

AJones148
04-08-16, 1:18 pm
Bench continues to impress.

Thanks! I'm actually pretty impressed myself lol I wasn't expecting bench to go so well, since it usually doesn't.

I found out this meet doesn't have a push pull option, which sucks cause my push pull is lookin good right now and I think I'd have a chance at taking best push pull lifter since its a small meet. Oh well, I better step my squat game up..

Deadlift: 305*1 wup beltless (haven't pulled that much beltless in forever) 330*3*2 (w/ belt) PR
RP: 350*2 beltless, add belt, 385*1, 420*2
Abs: sandbagged cause I was tired already lol

And in theory I'm good for this 350 at the meet. I'd like to go 330/352/363.. Idc if I miss the 363, it'll give me something to work towards, since I think this 350 is finally gonna be defeated in May.

AJones148
04-08-16, 5:37 pm
I'll just leave this here. CPG always lit on Friday mornings!

https://youtu.be/SEJhICxUJOc

AJones148
04-09-16, 8:07 am
Sat bw: 157.3= 155.3.. Right where I wana be like a week out.. Not sure how the hell I coulda gained 3lbs in a week tho... Lets hope this don't continue at this rate or Ima be cutting again.. Fuck..

Sat Light Wide Bench:
130*5*5
Went lighter on upper back yesterday to see if today won't feel as shitty as it does when I do upper back heavy af the day before... I'll let yall know nxt time I post cause I'm posting this in advance.

Buckfever
04-09-16, 5:51 pm
I'll just leave this here. CPG always lit on Friday mornings!

https://youtu.be/SEJhICxUJOc

Wow grip was off and you still pulled it through with authority.

AJones148
04-11-16, 1:39 pm
Wow grip was off and you still pulled it through with authority.

Lol I didn't even notice it til you mentioned it.. Idk y but I tend to be off to one side when I squat and sometimes when I pull. Maybe its cause my hips are uneven, maybe its cause I'm all amped up on pwo and ammonia and don't notice it when I set up.. Idk.

Monday Squat:
255*4*3
205*8
Abs

Today there were 2 older ladies in the locker room just hangin out... I had to take a serious shit cause of the 3 pwos I mixed together. I'm pretty sure they hate me now... Hue hue hue...

Was unsure about gettin my 255 for all those reps but I got em all. Screamed so loud on last set the manager came over and asked if I was ok lol.. I was like yeah Im great. I'll post that vid sometime this week. I need to just keep tellin myself Steve isn't gonna program me something I can't do, when I start doubting myself. So far it's been working. I think I'm finally used to these damn Nike Romaleos and squattin like this.. Now let's see if the USAPL approves of my depth. If not, I know I can hit my opener and make up for it on bench and dl, so Idc. Ima do what I can and not worry about it and have fun at this meet no matter what happens.

AJones148
04-12-16, 9:22 am
255*4* set 1/3
https://youtu.be/JPvovon***k

255*4 set 3/3; Side view and screaming:
https://youtu.be/OdS5va3vgS0

Depth questionable.. Its ok, yall know why I'm here.

Buckfever
04-13-16, 9:20 am
255*4* set 1/3
https://youtu.be/JPvovon***k

255*4 set 3/3; Side view and screaming:
https://youtu.be/OdS5va3vgS0

Depth questionable.. Its ok, yall know why I'm here.

First rep I don't think was there. Second one was close. Last 2 were there for sure. Seems like you got deeper as you went along. You got to be happy with the speed.

AJones148
04-13-16, 1:50 pm
First rep I don't think was there. Second one was close. Last 2 were there for sure. Seems like you got deeper as you went along. You got to be happy with the speed.

I was happy with the speed, since I'm not very fast or explosive in general. But yeah, my first one usually tends to be the highest.. Too bad we only get that one on the platform lol.. I think maybe I'm unsure on the first rep then I'm like OK, I got this after I get the first one out (which is stupid, cause I've squatted that weight before on several occasions). I guess I just gotta be more confident when I squat, which won't be easy after all the reds I've gotten from USAPL. But fuck that I'll just have to be. Once I get the super-concoction in me on meet day, maybe it'll help. I like to open light so hopefully I'll get my opener on my first try and then it'll go smooth from there.

Wed Bench:
Bench: 170*3*3 (3 rep PR) used a belt on last set for the hell of it to see how it felt. Was ok, idk if it helped, I guess I'll know when I watch the vids. And send them to Steve and ask him if Ima belt up on bench at the meet or naw..
Didn't beat my AMRAPS this week, got 16 again on 135 and only 20 on 115 (right tricep failed on 21).... BUT...
OHP: bar+chains*6*5
^^^^PR! Yeah, I know, sad poverty PR, but I've been tryin to get the chains for a whole set for a long time and have never been able to. Usually have to rack it, pull the chains off and put a 10 on each side to finish set. But not today. Got all my sets of 6 with the chains. Idk how much they weigh, but I remember someone who used to PL there sayin one of the sets of chains were 22.5lbs per chain, but I don't remember if it was this set or the other one. Also, most of its off the ground when I start but almost all of it is at the top of the movement. So I have no fuckin idea how much they are but I know I couldn't get the 6 reps about a month ago last time I tried, so that's a win. Also, no weird little belt.
Abs

Mini (30 min for both) foam roll and stretch session. Bike 8 min to get blood flowin in legs. Chiro tonite.

AJones148
04-14-16, 2:45 pm
Last nite at the Chiro, I was informed that that girl is doing the meet. Fuck. She's around 330/190/400ish. So unless she bombs out, which I doubt will happen (and I wouldn't wish that shit on anyone.. Except ya boy Ugle lol), another Silver medal, here I come. Maybe she won't make weight. I asked Steve if I should go up to 184s or whatever and he said no stay in my weight class. What if I did that and she didn't make weight? Lol that would be all kinds of fucked up. I've met her and we've talked and she's cool. We're not friends or anything tho, if we were I'd bake her a nice cake the night before (full of sodium lol) or some shit.

So I was mad and dissapointed last night. My bf says I can beat her, but I'm just like lol yeah ok, you're crazy. My coach says don't worry about her just do me. But then I was thinking about it and I've always said I'd NEVER drop out of a meet cause Ima get beat. So fuck goin up a class, that's almost as bad. Fuck worryin about her. Ima just have to go as hard as possible the next 4 weeks and make the most out of my training. No skipping ANY mobility shit or Chiro or Epsom baths. I have to be perfect. No sandbagging on ANY accessories no matter how tired I am from the main lifts (which I usually don't do, but was guilty of last Friday on BO rows. In my defense I had just done 4 sets of 10 pullups, but fuck that excuse.) I might not beat her, but I need to do what I came there to do, regardless of who places where. Like the Jeezy song says, I don't believe in fallin back, bitch I'm goin hard.

I'll have some new PWOs (if I win bench that contest, I'll know by Monday.. So far, so good...) and more ammonia by meet day, and I should have a little extra $ around that time in case I think of any more crap I can buy to get me amped up that day. Hopefully I can get Metal to send me new wrist wraps, cause somehow I've already fucked up the ones I bought 2 months ago. If not, I guess I'll just buy more. It don't hurt to ask..

Oh and impromptu bw: exactly 155 but after a shake, breakfast and some G2. Just cause Steve asked me how much I weighed.

AJones148
04-15-16, 1:27 pm
Fri Light DL
Front squats
DL: 225*1*5
Rows for the hoes: 105*10*8, which I think might be a rep PR, which is the only reason I'm mentioning it.
Abs

BW: 154.6 cause I might not weigh in tomorrow if I do something fat tonite.

Sat Light Wide Bench: (posting in advance, since I know it will be uneventful)
130*5*5
At least I've gone up on my light bench day even if it's only by 5lbs.
Maybe I'll post tomorrow, maybe not. Depends if I weigh in or have any more thoughts and bullshit I can't keep to myself.

AJones148
04-17-16, 12:59 pm
Got this weeks programming.

Shit just got real.

Tomorrows light but Wed Im goin first for a small bench PR, then a huge one.. If that all goes well I might have a shot at the 158 class FL Bench record.

Also a small (but very significant, cause I havent had a DL PR in over a year and a half) DL pr for a double this week, which I'm really lookin forward to.. But strangely I'm actually also excited about bench day. This is actually an ideal week for me: not worryin about gettin crushed on squats then some heavy pushin and pullin. Fuck yeah!

AJones148
04-18-16, 1:55 pm
Monday: Squat:
Paused squat: 185*3*4
Abs

Ride bike for 20-25 min

Hip/groin/whatever the fuck that annoying ass thing is felt like shit today. Been foam rolling it (only at home, I can't roll that in public, it looks like I'm fapping with the roller or some shit :() and it's a little better than Friday but still kinda shitty. Idc, that shit only bothers me when squatting, not pullin or benchin. Just wanted to get today over with so it can be Wed and Fri already. Lookin forward to goin for these PRs.

And on today's episode of Jones' Shit Talking Blog:
Reason's why I hate women:
1. They like to be ****-y for no reason. I was in a bench contest on another forum, and some bitch beat me. That's not the problem. She had a better bench, its all good, I'm totally used to that. But the thing that pissed me off was she didn't put her entry in until around 8pm last day of the contest, which has been open for over a month. Why? So nobody else had a chance? Or cause you're just a bitch? Stupid ass. I was expectin to win all that shit, the least she coulda done was not wait til the very last minute. And its not like she didn't have time cause her entry was already a day old.

2. They piss all over the toilet seat and don't wipe it up.

3. They don't flush the toilet after they shit sometimes. Like this morning at my gym. Wtf? I'm guilty of shittin there but I ALWAYS flush it.

4. They bitch and moan, like the one at my job bitching and moaning right now about every little stupid ass thing, including me posting here. Liek ok I'll just sit here with my finger up my ass and do nothing instead.

AJones148
04-20-16, 2:20 pm
Wed Bench:
Bench: 180*1 easy PR
190 MISS*2... First one I think the spotter grabbed too soon. Second attempt I was already burnt out and missed it, not even close. FUCK. I think I would had 185, but Steve made me take a 10lb jump. My bday homie Jeff (who also has a world record bench) watched the vid and said I got out the groove on the first one. And for the PR shits gotta b perfect. Oh well, next time.
170*1*2 Paused. Easy af.. Hopefully opener.
AMRAP was shit today: 135*14 lol. Then I hit a set of 5 to get the volume in.
Went up on accessories to make up for my failure on bench

Abs: also went up on weight. Gotta punish myself for failing.

Now to try to be happy with the little PR and forget about the fail and get ready for Friday DL PR at the CPG.

Bench vids will be up later or tomorrow.

AJones148
04-21-16, 5:07 pm
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEcOExTkW0Z

Buckfever
04-21-16, 5:15 pm
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEcOExTkW0Z

You made that look easy. Congratulations!!!

AJones148
04-22-16, 10:08 am
MOTHER FUCKIN DEADLIFT PR!!!! For 2!

Finally!

Still liftin thojust had to take a sec to post that! Details and vid in a couple hrs

GunRock
04-22-16, 2:04 pm
MOTHER FUCKIN DEADLIFT PR!!!! For 2!

Finally!

Still liftin thojust had to take a sec to post that! Details and vid in a couple hrs
Great job Lil Sis!

AJones148
04-22-16, 2:33 pm
Great job Lil Sis!

Thanks! And thank you again for reccomending me Steve. This program is the fuckin shit!

And still can't multiquote so

Thanks for noticin the bench, Buckfever. It felt easy I think I can get it with pause at the meet.

Fri DL:
DL: 325*2, 345*2 PR and for the dub. I think I got dis 350+ at the meet.
Rack Pull: 425*1, 435*2 PR
GSLDL: 195*4*6 (Just postin this for you, JohnGreavesIII... But you might be in luck, cause I only have 210lbs of little plates, so either I need another set of 25s or I won't be able to catch up to your GSLDL for a while)
Abs

And heres the IG vid link:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEgltaHkW3l/

AJones148
04-23-16, 8:16 am
Sat bw: 157.8 (heavy scale)= 155.8 irl
And its the middle of heavy week so I aint even mad.

Light wide bench:
120*5*5

Yeah i know I'd gone up on these but my elbows been kinda shitty lately so I told Steve and he adjusted the program.. And I think were dropping the Sat bench after this week.

And I'm 100% done with the USAPL after this meet. Apparently they consider weed a PED.. Lol just fuckin lol.. Maybe if my "sport" was competitive eating... Smoke and lift not even once but I don't see how its any of thier fuckin business if I wana smoke, since it does nothing to benefit my strength or lifts. So no smokin for now, since I suspect I might actually do good enough for a drug test this time.

But the nite after Ima get stupid high. Cause fuck them I do what I want.

AJones148
04-25-16, 1:36 pm
Monday Squat:
Squat: 245*1, 270*1*6
Supposed to be 2 triples or 2 doubles, but nope not today. Did the first one and racked it. Did 6 singles to get the volume in.
Felt like I couldn't get tight on the first one. Then I realized my belt was loose. Wtf?? I don't weigh significantly less.. But I didn't stuff my face over the weekend like I usually do, so I think that's what fucked me up. Then I got the huge guy to help me squeeze my fat ass in the next hole of my belt and the next few singles felt much better.

Also, left hip flexor felt like dogshit. Excuses excuses, but its all good. I suck at squattin reps and I started failing reps around this % during the last meet prep when I squat PRd.. Which was the only meet I've EVER squat PRd at lol... Weighed in after: 155.2. Wtf?.. I need to be heavier to squat. Also lighter than Saturday. Fuck.

Paused squat: 185*3, 195*3, 205*3, 215*3

Bench: 135*3*4
Abs

FUCK SQUATTING. YALL KNOW WHY IM HERE.

AJones148
04-25-16, 6:16 pm
Bw just now: 154.9 (heavy scale)= 152.9 irl

Aww fuk bye.

Buckfever
04-25-16, 6:37 pm
Hey that deadlift link isn't working for me, I want to see that PR.

AJones148
04-25-16, 8:17 pm
https://youtu.be/oWka5xolYLk

Buckfever
04-25-16, 10:15 pm
https://youtu.be/oWka5xolYLk

Very nice.

AJones148
04-27-16, 3:04 pm
Wed Bench:
175*3*3 (but not really, kept missing the 3rd, spotter touched it= no good. Fuck. Bench hates me again. Oh well, I had a good 3 weeks...)
125 AMRAP: 20
Abs

Stretch 25 min
Chiro later tonite. Ima ask him to yank the shit outta this stupid leg to get this damn hip flexor fixed. Hes probably gonna say no.

And I'm all in my feelings about this shit today. Wondering if this is gonna be another bad meet. Fuck. Wtf is wrong with me? JD watched my squat vid and said it wasn't as bad as I think it is, and that I just hate squatting. I do hate squatting lol. Its weird how I go thru phases like last year I was dying to do a "squat-press" meet but didn't have the nerve to ask, now I'm like why won't they let me push-pull?????? Well it is what is is, full meet, here we go.

Whatever. Fuck squat. Fuck bench. YALL KNOW WHY IM HERE.

Buckfever
04-27-16, 5:16 pm
Wed Bench:
175*3*3 (but not really, kept missing the 3rd, spotter touched it= no good. Fuck. Bench hates me again. Oh well, I had a good 3 weeks...)
125 AMRAP: 20
Abs

Stretch 25 min
Chiro later tonite. Ima ask him to yank the shit outta this stupid leg to get this damn hip flexor fixed. Hes probably gonna say no.

And I'm all in my feelings about this shit today. Wondering if this is gonna be another bad meet. Fuck. Wtf is wrong with me? JD watched my squat vid and said it wasn't as bad as I think it is, and that I just hate squatting. I do hate squatting lol. Its weird how I go thru phases like last year I was dying to do a "squat-press" meet but didn't have the nerve to ask, now I'm like why won't they let me push-pull?????? Well it is what is is, full meet, here we go.

Whatever. Fuck squat. Fuck bench. YALL KNOW WHY IM HERE.

You were right there for 175X3X3 and AMRAP was good. You're doing great.

AJones148
04-28-16, 4:22 pm
You were right there for 175X3X3 and AMRAP was good. You're doing great.

Thanks! I just need to eat and sleep more and get some damn confidence on something other than deadlifting. I also decided I'm not playing this stupid game of can I tie her bench at a lighter weight. I need to beat her bench at 158 (or try to lol). The only thing I like about being lighter is gettin my belt on the 5th hole, cause it was so tight it felt great.. But if I get to 158 and fill up on sodium-y shit I can make the belt tight on the 4th hole.. Shit, I remember at Limits I was barely gettin it on the 3rd hole... But I squatted so much better. Pulling sucked tho.

I wonder if I'd regret it if I made a hole between 4 and 5.....

And now that I have the next squat day programming I'm not sure if I'll get to go any heavier. Every time I try to guess what #s Ima do next week I'm wrong so I'm done with that too. Ima just lift what it says to lift.

And today my car overheated. Annoying but whatever. Stood in the hot ass sun calling ppl like a fucktard for about an hour, til my bf said why don't u call your insurance? I was like I can do that? He was like um yeah, that's why they're there lol. (He couldn't really do shit cause 1. he was at work, and 2. hes kinda in work-release lol fuck it I tell yall all kinds of other fucked up shit, so there it is.) I did and they gave me road side assistance. So now its gettin fixed and thank God I was smart enough to stop and pull over before fuckin up the engine (been there, done that) This makes me even more grateful to have my CPG, even tho one may say CPG sucks and barely has anything. Now I don't have to worry about makin it to the gym, the gyms right there, 15 feet away from my bed.

Also, before all this car drama, I busted my favorite Animal Tshirt. The blue one. Fuckin lats. It broke under both armpits lol oh well Ima still wear that bitch!

AJones148
04-29-16, 3:31 pm
Well today sucked ass. Hip felt shitty and I was in my head about lifting. Bad. Wondering if this shits gonna go away before the meet. Been rolling the shit outta it and its still fucked up. Car is broke. I found out its gonna be more expensive than I thought. Fuck. Whatever I'll just pawn the spare gun again no big deal.

Fri Light DL:
DL: 225*1*7
Rows for the hoes: 125*8*7
Abs: about half of what I usually do

We tapering now.

And some random cardio of kicking my side door and prying that shit open with a piece of my fence cause it decided it wasn't gonna fuckin open for me and I was really getting mad and starting to lose my shit out there. I guess the humidity made it swell or something and theres not really a knob on it so I was pulling the lock part but it wouldn't open so I'm out there all #shirtlessanimal and shit, cussing like yall wouldn't believe then I pryed it open with a piece of my fence.

Also a couple flies got in my house so more random cardio of chasing and smashing them, since I hate those fuckin things.

Then Joe got an attitude with me about something stupid, I got to work and saw that I was left a bunch of shit to do and my large lovely co-worker didn't do shit today. Fuckin ppl. Its like they're tryin to drive me crazy before my meet. I hate that shit, save your bullshit til after ffs.

Now I'm starting to have doubts like what if this is just gonna be another shitty meet full of failure and dissapointment? My brain can't handle that shit again. Well fuck it I'm not backin out now. Next week will be better. I have this stupid picture on the wall at CPG of me deadlifting and some quotes on it (it was an assignment for my Weight Lifting class last year at my old college.. No, I don't just make shit like that for fun that would be ridiculous lol) and one of the quotes is the Chad Aiks one in my sig, another one is
I CANNOT BE STOPPED. ITS MY PLATFORM.

So...
I CANNOT BE STOPPED. ITS MY PLATFORM... I REBUKE YOU SATAN FUCK YOU.
YOU KNOW WHY IM HERE.

AJones148
04-29-16, 8:13 pm
So... I follow a couple ppl from the team that I was cool with and tonite I noticed a friend's post on ig... With #2weeksout.. I asked from what meet he said the one Im doin.

I didn't ask but I'm pretty sure that means le Team will be there lol this should b interesting..

Some of em I'll be glad to see. Its not like I hated all of em. I actually miss liftin with the few I was cool with...

But some of em... Well....

YALL KNOW WHY IM HERE

AJones148
04-30-16, 6:55 am
Sat bw: 155.8 hs= 153.8 irl

Since we're done playing the tie at a lighter weight game, it's time to fuckin eat! Fuck yeah! I love eating lol.

No bench today. Woke up early af.. I think not smokin is makin me get up earlier. Its also making me remember all my dumb ass pointless dreams. Meh, I'll pass. After this meet Ima get stupid high and say bye USAPL.

But until then...

YALL KNOW WHY IM HERE

AJones148
05-02-16, 4:38 pm
Monday: Light Weirdness Cause my Hips Fucked Up
Goodmorning: 95*6*4
SLDL (which isn't that far off formwise from my regular pull anyway): 95*6*4
Listened to this kid from my school talk shit about another gym guy between sets lol

Wide Bench: 130*3*3

Abs: stand cc: 170*20*3

Finished real quick so 20 min on elliptical. Gay.
Foam rolled about 15 min
Laid on the floor and watched Dateline on the gym's Wifi like a piece of shit for a while. Yes I know I have a problem. Last weekend I discovered there's an NBC app which I can watch old episodes of Dateline on. Good luck gettin me to leave the house on weekends now.

Relieved but dissapointed that I didn't squat today. Hopefully this will help me get this stupid ass hip flexor right by meet day. If not, well thank God for Liniment. Cause one way or another

YALL KNOW WHY IM HERE.

AJones148
05-04-16, 1:39 pm
Wed Bench
Bench: 170*3*2
160*1*3 (paused with commands)
135*10

No OHP, wrist being gay
Abs

And the hip flexor is kinda better. Body squat didn't hurt today, even tho it was kinda shitty when I first woke up. Stretched for like 5 min after liftin.

So the start list came out yesterday and not only is the record holder for 158s and 181s doin this meet at 158, the record holder for 138 class is also moving up to my class. So Bronze medal, here I come.. If I'm lucky.. Fuck. I don't even think I want that bullshit. I'll probably leave after I lift and they do drug tests. If I don't place, I'm definately leavin after drug tests. (Not before, cause then they'll act like I left to avoid a test, and I quit smokin so fuck that I'm stayin.) Fuck thier plastic medal. I was really mad about that shit yesterday and getting depressed about the whole thing. It was really retarded I had a argument with Joe and started crying like a fuckin retard out of nowhere lol wtf? My hip, not bein able to take a gold (again), squatting, not bein able to push-pull, all these damn record holders in my class, etc just been bothering me I guess. Its weird, its like I know at USPA Nationals Im probably not gonna place, at RUM I'm not gonna place either but those will be fun, cause no pressure, just lift what I can.. This fed, I've never taken less than 2nd place so anything less will be uncivilized..?? And ppl know me and are gonna talk shit if I fail.

But today one of the huge old guys was telling me fuck all that. Just lift and have fun, try to PR and don't worry about what they do. And I know I usually say that myself, I don't know what the fuck my problems been the past few days. I just remember how shitty it felt to fail cause of a stupid injury and I don't want to feel like that again. It's the worst dissapointment, cause its like I know I can do better than that, but my stupid ass body is like nope, not today bitch. Whatever, I just need to hit depth on my squat opener then the rest will be fine. Thats why they make liniment. I don't care about squats, Ima just try my hardest and whatever happens happens. I know Ima pull this fuckin 352 and that's all that matters. As for the bench record, former 138 girl did 179 with a long ass pause on IG not too long ago (squatted 347, well fuck me) so idk how my bench is gonna stack up to hers and current 158 record holder... Whatever, Ima do what I can, bench has never been my thing... Also, joke might be on them, cause I have a friend who does 190 paused whos doin a USAPL meet the week after and might take that record from whoever breaks it at my meet lol.

Fuck all these people. YALL KNOW WHY IM HERE.

AJones148
05-06-16, 1:11 pm
Friday: Deadlifts
Bench: 135*3*3
DL: 225*1*6
Abs

... was only one exercise. DLs felt much better than last week. Hip still felt shitty, was like aw fuck here we go with this bullshit, when I was warming up. But after my first set w 135 (tried to double overhand grip it, I don't fuckin know why. Shit felt odd, chaged back to over under halfway thru set) I was like wtf does dl have to do with hip flexor? Not a fuckin thing. Pull that fuckin shit and stop thinking about it. I did. And it was fine.

And thats it. Last real training session before the meet. Next week will be some real light shit, possibly in my singlet, and maybe even some daily weigh ins.. Just for you, Uncle Boo, so I can post more pics of these feet yall love so much.

AJones148
05-07-16, 8:02 am
Sat bw: 156.4 (heavy scale)= 154.4 (irl)

I didn't track/ count shit this week.. Thought I'd be heavier but I'm not. So I'm not gonna have a problem makin weight at all. Gotta track this week tho since no real lifting.

Also I decided for USPA Tested Nationals in July Ima be a 165 (still gonna maintain around 155) cause the dl record is 358 and as long as this meet goes as planned I know I can break that.. 148 records I'm not even close to but whatever yall know I hated cutting to 148 anyway. Maybe in the (not near) future I'll consider goin back when my #s are there.

AJones148
05-09-16, 1:17 pm
Monday: Epsom bath & being a do-nothing-bitch.. With a weigh in

Rest today, tomorrow last light day before the meet.
Hip about 90% better. It was around here pain-wise when I squatted heavy last time so I think Ima be ok.

Weigh in: 157.1 (heavy scale)= 155.1 irl. And this was after I ate breakfast and drank a couple glasses of watered down gatorade. And ate about 2/3 of a shitty frozen pizza last nite, which I'm sure was full of sodium. So I'm good with my weight too.
Sorry, Uncle Boo & Shirtless Animals, no feet pic today. Next time I got yall I promise.

AJones148
05-10-16, 2:03 pm
Tuesday: Light squat & Bench in singlet
Squat: 175*2 bltls, 185*1 w belt, just to see what hole Im at with kinda loose singlet on. Hole 4 it is.
Bench: 135*3*2
light abs: stand rope cable crunch: 100*20*3

Sled: 1 plt*3 rounds about 2x as far as usual for recovery.

Wanted to make sure singlet didn't touch knee sleeves, how belt fits under big ass Metal singlet, etc. I have to take out the seam that made it a little less huge cause USAPL. So done with this fed after this meet.

Hip felt much better than it did all last week. Not 100% but almost there. Around as much pain as the day I hit the singles with 270. So I'm confident I can get at least my second attempt on squats at this meet. But who gives a shit about squats?

YALL KNOW WHY IM HERE.

GunRock
05-10-16, 10:44 pm
Tuesday: Light squat & Bench in singlet
Squat: 175*2 bltls, 185*1 w belt, just to see what hole Im at with kinda loose singlet on. Hole 4 it is.
Bench: 135*3*2
light abs: stand rope cable crunch: 100*20*3

Sled: 1 plt*3 rounds about 2x as far as usual for recovery.

Wanted to make sure singlet didn't touch knee sleeves, how belt fits under big ass Metal singlet, etc. I have to take out the seam that made it a little less huge cause USAPL. So done with this fed after this meet.

Hip felt much better than it did all last week. Not 100% but almost there. Around as much pain as the day I hit the singles with 270. So I'm confident I can get at least my second attempt on squats at this meet. But who gives a shit about squats?

YALL KNOW WHY IM HERE.

Glad the hip's getting better. Almost there!

AJones148
05-11-16, 2:31 pm
Glad the hip's getting better. Almost there!

Thanks! Yeah, its close, only 3 days out now. Got everything ready, including the color coded sheet with my warmups (which, aside from printing my membership card, is the only thing I've accomplished at work today), bag packed, including baby powder so Steve dosen't kill me for forgetting it (with my fat legs, if I don't powder up real good for dls, the bar gets stuck and it looks like I'm hitching), snack bag packed, game plan for breakfast (Cracker Barrell on the way, Ima call and order pecan pancakes & eggs bacon and everything), and the singlet is at the atleration place, being fixed. They're gonna be able to take that seam out and just sew the sides so its smaller, and stitch it exactly how it was so USAPL can't bitch about it. I'm still bringing an extra just in case, but I hope they don't make me wear the old inzer, cause its from when I was a 148 and probably pretty tight.

Last chiro session tonite, then we wait. I don't think Ima go to yoga or do much mobility shit over the next few days tho, cause it ended up making my hip worse the other week when I kept doing it to try to relieve my stupid hip. Idk, maybe a little stretching tomorrow, but nothing too crazy.

Weight is 155.9, feet still dirty, sbds and wraps slightly stinking, so yeah I'm pretty much ready. I once read something about a wrestler who wouldn't bathe for 2 weeks before a match, so he'd smell so bad and it would fuck with his opponent. So I guess that's where I get the idea of not washing my equipment thing from.. Even tho, its not nearly as disgusting as the not bathing thing. I'll still bathe and use deodorant, cause that's just nasty not to... But Ima put my feet in plastic bags so they can be extra gross when I post my weighins in Shirtless Animals (lol not srs). Tbh, the SBDs aren't bad right now, I washed em about 3 weeks ago and the wraps are only about that old, so they're not terrible either. Haven't smoked in forever, so any testing shouldn't be a problem.

Buckfever
05-13-16, 7:59 am
Good luck to you. You worked smart and really hard, wishing you all the best!

rainman
05-13-16, 5:51 pm
Go kill it this weekend. You've earned the smell of victory over the knee sleeve stink!

AJones148
05-13-16, 6:53 pm
Still can't multiquote so
Thanks Buckfever & Rainman!!
I'm nervous but I feel good about this meet. Was gonna post from work but I had a shitton of work to do (after having almost none all week). Was annoyed but was also glad I got to leave early (for early equpiment check, which was canceled anyway lol). I'm not gonna let shit bother me. Got stuck in horrible traffic this morning, didn't care. Singlet might not be legal, ok I have a spare. I don't give a shit if Arian makes me wear a plastic bag and all the stink wears off my sleeves. I'm gonna lift this fuckin weight. I don't care what record-holder chick comes and outlifts me Ima do my best to get this 830 total. I don't care if my Cracker Barrel breakfast tastes like dogshit and my hip falls apart. Thats what cookies and liniment are for. I don't care if the whole team is there and tells me I'm a fucktard and I suck ass. This aint for them. I dont care if I don't even get drug tested after all these weeks of not smoking weed and remembering all these bizzare dreams. Whatever happens happens. Still a little unsure about squats but I don't care. All I need is to not bomb out and my openers are light. All I know is I'm pulling this 352 tomorrow.

Planned attempts:
247/270/281-6
165/176/181-6
319/352/363 (no light final option for dls fuck it go big or go home)

AJones148
05-14-16, 7:06 pm
So that went exactly the opposite of what I expected.

Weighed in at 153 (69.5kgs) like um ok, lighter than expected (was exactly 157 this morning on my scale) but whatever, no big deal.

Squats felt kinda heavy and I was in my head about squats to begin with. My chiro (who goes to my gym) was there helping a girl and I asked him to watch my warm ups and he was sayin my squat depth was borderline (which I've always been concerned with, especially after all the reds I've gotten squatting in the USAPL, so I was kinda like aww fuk. Had decided I would be ok with only my opener in that lift as long as I could stay in the meet and have my chance at the deadlift I was sure I'd get at the end. Opened as planned, got it, went 270 on my second, also got it but it easy. Decided to be smart and go for my ligher final attempt option of 281. Got it. So 3/3 on squats, my worst lift and a 6lb meet PR at about 8 lbs lighter bw. (officially 6lbs ligher than when I squatted 275 last July, but it wasn't a 2 hour weigh in so realistically I was probably 162-3 by the time I got on the platform then) 9 white lights on squats. Pretty good for someone who hates squatting.

Bench felt heavy on warmups so I lowerd my opener to 160. Got it, got 170 on my second, shoulda went 176, got greedy went for the 180 missed it. Ok, whatever bench usually goes that way for me at meets. Still matched my old meet PR at the heavier weight. I'll take it.

Then it was the moment I'd been waiting for all this time: deadlifts. Reapplied the liniment, drank some more concoction. Hit my opener pretty easy, then it was time. Shit, my names up and its taking forever to get my belt on, sniff this shit, shit am I gonna time out? More chalk? Naw fuck it I don't wana time out. Go up to it, pull it. It comes up! Oh shit, its coming up! But wait fuck my hands slipping. Hold on to it, bitch, hold on! Nope. It comes down. I turn around to 2 whites and a red, which are quickly changed to 3 reds. Yep I dropped it. Fuck. This isn't happening again. Im trying again. But nope, I miss it, am burnt out from the second try. No go. Yep, it happened again. 352 wins, and I was so fucking close. What kind of idiot doesn't re chalk before a deadlift PR? This one. I can't remember the last time I was so mad and disgusted with myself. I ask if I'll be tested cause if so I'll stay so it won't get counted as a positive. Nope, not today. Still haven't done that good apparently. So I leave. Arian says don't I want my award? Im like no. Im thinking lol what award?

Someone msgs me that I came in 3rd after the 2 record holders. Didn't think I'd placed at all so I was surprised. I really wasn't paying attention to who else lifted what and after seeing my order on squat openers I was like lol ok I'm not placing so whatever. And its in kilos so I can't tell whats on the bar even if I did try to pay attention. So 6/9. 770 total. Could have been better but I guess it could have been worse. 3/3 squats, 2/3 bench and 1/3 deadlifts. Who am I? What was that? Left with a 319 deadlift. Gross.

So now Im gonna hold the deadlift at the end of the set and get my grip strong as fuck so even if I do some stupid shit like this again, it won't slip out of my hand. 358, I'll see you in July, cause fuck 352. I feel like that # is bad luck or some shit I don't even want to attempt it again. So that's that: 281/170/319 @153. See yall in Journey to My Elite Total, since I still don't have one.

Buckfever
05-14-16, 7:31 pm
So that went exactly the opposite of what I expected.

Weighed in at 153 (69.5kgs) like um ok, lighter than expected (was exactly 157 this morning on my scale) but whatever, no big deal.

Squats felt kinda heavy and I was in my head about squats to begin with. My chiro (who goes to my gym) was there helping a girl and I asked him to watch my warm ups and he was sayin my squat depth was borderline (which I've always been concerned with, especially after all the reds I've gotten squatting in the USAPL, so I was kinda like aww fuk. Had decided I would be ok with only my opener in that lift as long as I could stay in the meet and have my chance at the deadlift I was sure I'd get at the end. Opened as planned, got it, went 270 on my second, also got it but it easy. Decided to be smart and go for my ligher final attempt option of 281. Got it. So 3/3 on squats, my worst lift and a 6lb meet PR at about 8 lbs lighter bw. (officially 6lbs ligher than when I squatted 275 last July, but it wasn't a 2 hour weigh in so realistically I was probably 162-3 by the time I got on the platform then) 9 white lights on squats. Pretty good for someone who hates squatting.

Bench felt heavy on warmups so I lowerd my opener to 160. Got it, got 170 on my second, shoulda went 176, got greedy went for the 180 missed it. Ok, whatever bench usually goes that way for me at meets. Still matched my old meet PR at the heavier weight. I'll take it.

Then it was the moment I'd been waiting for all this time: deadlifts. Reapplied the liniment, drank some more concoction. Hit my opener pretty easy, then it was time. Shit, my names up and its taking forever to get my belt on, sniff this shit, shit am I gonna time out? More chalk? Naw fuck it I don't wana time out. Go up to it, pull it. It comes up! Oh shit, its coming up! But wait fuck my hands slipping. Hold on to it, bitch, hold on! Nope. It comes down. I turn around to 2 whites and a red, which are quickly changed to 3 reds. Yep I dropped it. Fuck. This isn't happening again. Im trying again. But nope, I miss it, am burnt out from the second try. No go. Yep, it happened again. 352 wins, and I was so fucking close. What kind of idiot doesn't re chalk before a deadlift PR? This one. I can't remember the last time I was so mad and disgusted with myself. I ask if I'll be tested cause if so I'll stay so it won't get counted as a positive. Nope, not today. Still haven't done that good apparently. So I leave. Arian says don't I want my award? Im like no. Im thinking lol what award?

Someone msgs me that I came in 3rd after the 2 record holders. Didn't think I'd placed at all so I was surprised. I really wasn't paying attention to who else lifted what and after seeing my order on squat openers I was like lol ok I'm not placing so whatever. And its in kilos so I can't tell whats on the bar even if I did try to pay attention. So 6/9. 770 total. Could have been better but I guess it could have been worse. 3/3 squats, 2/3 bench and 1/3 deadlifts. Who am I? What was that? Left with a 319 deadlift. Gross.

So now Im gonna hold the deadlift at the end of the set and get my grip strong as fuck so even if I do some stupid shit like this again, it won't slip out of my hand. 358, I'll see you in July, cause fuck 352. I feel like that # is bad luck or some shit I don't even want to attempt it again. So that's that: 281/170/319 @153. See yall in Journey to My Elite Total, since I still don't have one.

WOW!!! So close you were right there. I'm proud of you for sure.

AJones148
05-15-16, 7:43 pm
WOW!!! So close you were right there. I'm proud of you for sure.

Thanks!! I'm ok with it now. It wasn't a bad meet overall and I did get it up even tho no lift. No vid of this one but heres a pic of how close I was.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFceuAgEW_d/