PDA

View Full Version : NEWS: Limited Run Items from The Cage Now Live

J-Dawg
03-22-16, 9:27 am
In an unprecedented turn of events, by popular demand, many of the limited-run items from ‪The Cage 2016‬ are now on sale, starting this morning, 3/22 at 9am EST. Exclusively in The Shop at animalpak.com. Available while supplies last. You've been warned.

Check out all of the LE Animal gear here: http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/category.cfm?id=20

Nix0r
03-22-16, 9:57 am
Nice! You don't want to miss out on these.

The thermals and hoodie are two of the most comfortable things Animal has done.

Appollonian
03-22-16, 11:06 am
Well... my wallet will be unhappy but I'm excited. Thank you.

LayzieBone085
03-22-16, 12:37 pm
J,
you are making all of us who could not attend the Arnold very happy customers. Kudos to Animal for listening to the brotherhood and sisters to get some LE gear even away from Columbus.
I am sure these won't last long.

Razor
03-22-16, 1:04 pm
Best of luck to everyone. It was Animal's biggest year of gear to date!

deanna7272
03-22-16, 2:36 pm
Woo Hoo... I am glad that I remembered this, I grabbed a couple items that I didn't get at The Cage!!

rainman
03-22-16, 3:43 pm
In an unprecedented turn of events... I actually managed to get in on this! Thanks for getting the international shipping option sorted. It made the whole process much less stressful.

Wasn't there a grey Mass Iconic available too?

C.Coronato
03-22-16, 3:59 pm
Wasn't there a grey Mass Iconic available too?

What is up is simply what was left, we sold out of the Grey Iconic early Saturday, that went fast!

rainman
03-22-16, 4:16 pm
What is up is simply what was left, we sold out of the Grey Iconic early Saturday, that went fast!

No problems. Thanks for he reply. I'm not surprised that went quickly. That was one sweet looking Iconic.

TheMannarino
03-22-16, 5:00 pm
So happy to see the post on IG last night - had to cop at least a couple things! Killed it with the designs this year. Got the sleeveless and the tank, absolutely on point. Now I'm anxiously waiting for the gold on black iconic to get dropped ;)

STRONGfireMAN
03-22-16, 10:12 pm
Any chance the grey tshirt will hit the shop?

deanna7272
03-23-16, 12:59 am
Any chance the grey tshirt will hit the shop?

Like Christian said a few posts up, the gray sold out Saturday at The Cage...

Shosham
03-23-16, 3:29 am
I ordered the thermals & the "Shut the Fuck Up & Train" Tee.
Wish the Blue shirt with the big animal logo had been available too, but it seems that it was sold out!

Guys, if anyone has the thermals, how is their fit on the body? It says in the shop to order a size up if you plan to go out with it so I'll assume that they are awesome tight fitting to the body & if you order exactly your size you get a perfect fit :)

Hope that's the case coz I ordered exactly my size & cant wait to get my hands on them...

ganderson
03-23-16, 12:33 pm
Everyone get it while you can! They will go fast!

Guys, if anyone has the thermals, how is their fit on the body? It says in the shop to order a size up if you plan to go out with it so I'll assume that they are awesome tight fitting to the body & if you order exactly your size you get a perfect fit :)

I would listen to the shop and order a size up. A regular XL shirt fits me slightly on the bigger side, but the new T's and the thermals fit me perfectly in XL.