PDA

View Full Version : using both shock therapy and creatine

alex91
03-24-16, 12:15 pm
I am wondering if there is any risk at using shock therapy as a pwo and then 5 grams of creatine after work out
Does shock therapy contain creatine itself ?
Cheers boys

EthanBrooks
03-24-16, 2:56 pm
I am wondering if there is any risk at using shock therapy as a pwo and then 5 grams of creatine after work out
Cheers boys

Yes shock therapy contains creatine, no there are no risks associated with taking shock therapy and creatine.

C.Coronato
03-25-16, 8:53 am
I personally always add a little more creatine, you dont HAVE to, but its OK.

Rex
03-25-16, 11:48 am
Cheers boys

Yes. Shock Therapy does contain a serving of creatine.
There are no severe health risks taking an extra serving post training. But you will probably simply lose half of what you are taking in the toilet. 5gr per day are absolutely sufficient.

Enforcer
04-04-16, 2:45 am
Cheers boys

No problems there my friend. Im not currently using Shock Therapy but U am using Animal Rage XL which also has caffeine in it. I take 10 grams of creatine postworkout along with it as well.

G Diesel
04-11-16, 2:30 pm
Yeah I generally always use a couple of scoops of my preworkout which contains creatine (Rage XL or ST), and then always add 5g of creatine to my postworkout shake.

Shouldn't be a problem bro. Standard operating procedure.

Peace, G

SMuncey
04-11-16, 3:25 pm
I personally add a little more creatine as well. I usually add 5g to my postworkout Torrent citrus mixed with orange gatorade powder BOMB!