PDA

View Full Version : NEWS: Animal Pak Powder - No Joke

J-Dawg
04-01-16, 9:40 am
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/er1994056/NoJoke_zpsq88heogk.jpg (http://s145.photobucket.com/user/er1994/media/er1994056/NoJoke_zpsq88heogk.jpg.html)

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/20160331_110513_zpsbhs0hojw.jpg (http://s145.photobucket.com/user/er1994/media/20160331_110513_zpsbhs0hojw.jpg.html)

It's not an April fools joke.

After more than three decades of dominance, today, we reintroduce a legend, for a trial time period. Responding to the demands of some of the hardest training lifters on the planet, after months of testing and tweaking, we proudly present The NEW Original. All of the potent power of Animal Pak, in convenient powder form. It's exclusive to bodybuilding.com and a limited time.. Available in one flavor right now - Orange. Will it stick around? Only time will tell.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/animalpak.html

Nix0r
04-01-16, 9:45 am
Boom!

naturalguy
04-01-16, 10:10 am
Been using this a few months now, glad it's available to the masses now

bplay915
04-01-16, 10:13 am
Been using this a few months now, glad it's available to the masses now

Hows it taste? a lot like the orange juiced aminos?

Animal Rep
04-01-16, 10:13 am
Can't wait to put this in my arsenal!

npcdusty
04-01-16, 10:16 am
This one is going to be huge, I have so many people tell me they want the pak but just don't like all the pills.. Cant wait to share this out there now!

C.Coronato
04-01-16, 10:40 am
This one is going to be huge, I have so many people tell me they want the pak but just don't like all the pills.. Cant wait to share this out there now!

Agreed, im a HUGE fan.

G Diesel
04-01-16, 10:42 am
Awesome stuff. I've been mixing mine with orange Juiced Aminos. Now that is an anabolic cup.

Peace, G

John Grey
04-01-16, 10:45 am
Oh my... ordering immediately!!!

naturalguy
04-01-16, 11:00 am
Hows it taste? a lot like the orange juiced aminos?

It doesn't taste quite like Juiced Aminos, keep in mind it's much tougher to flavor a multivitamin. It's good however and mixes great with Juiced Aminos and/or Mango Rage XL

smoothballer
04-01-16, 11:13 am
Oh Hell Yes!

Nix0r
04-01-16, 11:14 am
It doesn't taste quite like Juiced Aminos, keep in mind it's much tougher to flavor a multivitamin. It's good however and mixes great with Juiced Aminos and/or Mango Rage XL

I'm gonna try mixing it with some Lemon Slayed today.

Report to follow.

HIGA MONSTER
04-01-16, 11:46 am
naturalguy gave me a sample at breakfast at The Arnold.

I was surprised at how good it tasted!
This will be a good thing for your customers that can't swallow pills.

Looking forward to seeing the response on this product sale.
HIGA

naturalguy
04-01-16, 11:50 am
I'm gonna try mixing it with some Lemon Slayed today.

Report to follow.

Keep us updated

bigdog
04-01-16, 1:58 pm
just ordered some! THIS IS AWESOME!

John B
04-01-16, 2:18 pm
This will be my new "orange juice" with breakfast. As usual Universal/Animal on top of things for the masses.

Nix0r
04-01-16, 3:56 pm
Keep us updated

It was really damn tasty, pal.

intoodeep25
04-01-16, 4:08 pm
just ordered some! THIS IS AWESOME!

OH F ME i have like 8 cans of pack that I have to choke down now lol ive been waiting for a powder form for almost 10 years. True story I had to go to the ER once with a pill stuck in my throat and Ive still been choking them down for years since. I need me some powder!!!!

GunRock
04-01-16, 4:44 pm
Caught a glimpse of this at the Arnold and it was all that my wife and I could talk about on the drive back home. Honestly, I prefer the pills so I'm not mixing all of the time but my wife looked like she was ready to do a cartwheel down the stairs! She was like nah that's something I can get excited about! As a triathlete she's much more likely to use this product especially before or after a race.

Appollonian
04-01-16, 5:18 pm
Caught a glimpse of this at the Arnold and it was all that my wife and I could talk about on the drive back home. Honestly, I prefer the pills so I'm not mixing all of the time but my wife looked like she was ready to do a cartwheel down the stairs! She was like nah that's something I can get excited about! As a triathlete she's much more likely to use this product especially before or after a race.

I'm thinking the same thing. I ordered a jug and will try to get my wife to take a hit.

GunRock
04-01-16, 7:12 pm
I'm thinking the same thing. I ordered a jug and will try to get my wife to take a hit.

Long as you don't lay it out in lines and hand her a credit card and a straw.

Christman
04-02-16, 6:40 am
Is there a timeline for when it will be available outside of bb.com?

Rex
04-03-16, 10:20 am
This is going to be awesome. I canīt wait for my supply to arrive in the mail...

Enforcer
04-04-16, 2:41 am
I cant wait to try this out. I never had a problem swallowing all the pills in Pak but shit Im always down to try something new

Razor
04-04-16, 8:40 am
I cant wait to try this out. I never had a problem swallowing all the pills in Pak but shit Im always down to try something new

Amen bro. Can't wait to give this a whirl.

G Diesel
04-04-16, 9:17 am

Considering that it takes all of the potent shit in Pak and mixes it into a powder, it tastes incredible. And agreed, stacks really well with the other Animal staples.

That's a good point bro. Could be really compelling for those who have been hesitant to try Pak in the past, and for more mainstream athletes.

Shouldn't be too hard a sell. Tastes really good considering all that it contains.

Amen bro. Can't wait to give this a whirl.

I'm right there with you fellas, as usual.

Peace, G

naturalguy
04-04-16, 9:52 am

Not exactly, it takes different time to get to different countries. Best to check with your local retailer.

naturalguy
04-04-16, 9:52 am
FYI..........bb.com is offering a special right now on the powder for 15% off:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/er1994057/PakPowder15_zpsveep5ife.jpg (http://s145.photobucket.com/user/er1994/media/er1994057/PakPowder15_zpsveep5ife.jpg.html)

CoachJPeacock
04-04-16, 9:57 am
My jug is on the way!! Been taking the pack for over ten years but am definitely more of a powder fan. Can't wait to try it out.

naturalguy
04-04-16, 12:54 pm
My jug is on the way!! Been taking the pack for over ten years but am definitely more of a powder fan. Can't wait to try it out.

Awesome, please let us know your feedback on it.

CoachJPeacock
04-04-16, 1:09 pm

Will do. Should get it tomorrow and will post review on it ASAP.

Universal Rep
04-04-16, 2:38 pm

It's only available in the U.S. at Bodybuilding.com and part of a limited trial or "test" run. There's a chance that after the trial period is over on BB.com, it won't be available, so get it while you can. If there's strong demand, I'm pretty sure it will become a permanent fixture in the Animal line.

Jay
04-04-16, 8:11 pm
http://s24.postimg.org/907e4jrb5/Screenshot.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/907e4jrb5/)

Ordered! Along with some RageXL and Juiced Aminos. Paired with the animal whey I already have, and I got a kick ass stacking growing.

Razor
04-05-16, 8:31 am
Looking forward to combining this with my Juiced Aminos!!

Kowboy
04-05-16, 9:06 am
I may try to order some this Friday and test it out.

Aggression
04-05-16, 10:35 am
Interesting. I'll give it a whirl.

dannynb
04-05-16, 8:36 pm
I'm excited to try it, but gonna get some and sample it out to clients and members. Many are hesitant to try Pak because they hate pills.

Universal Rep
04-06-16, 9:09 am
If anyone is still on the fence about giving the Pak Powder a run, wait till tomorrow. There's going to be a special sale. Stay tuned.

Kowboy
04-06-16, 10:03 am
If anyone is still on the fence about giving the Pak Powder a run, wait till tomorrow. There's going to be a special sale. Stay tuned.

I love you.

Appollonian
04-06-16, 10:48 am
Long as you don't lay it out in lines and hand her a credit card and a straw.

Haha nice. She smelled it and didn't hate it but she's holding tight to her gummy vitamins. I'm a huge fan on the other hand though I've got no problem with the pills, either.

Universal Rep
04-06-16, 11:29 am
I love you.

It's on sale now, 15% off, but tomorrow will look better.

But I wonder who these people are who will now try the powder version and if that matters at all. Call me crazy, but I've always thought Pak wasn't for everyone, what with the 11 pills and the formula. Tell me I'm nuts but a part of me felt like it was a kind of badge of honor taking Pak vs. a typical one a day you buy in a drugstore. Did the pills make the product more "hardcore" or just harder to take for some? In making Pak more convenient in powder form, I wonder if perceptions will change about Pak along with who will use it in the future. Maybe it's just me and maybe I think too much, haha. But I'll be using it for sure, along with my good old trusty pack. This definitely makes it easier to take two servings a day, my pills with breakfast like I've always done, and a second powder dose later in the day.

Appollonian
04-06-16, 1:18 pm
It's on sale now, 15% off, but tomorrow will look better.

But I wonder who these people are who will now try the powder version and if that matters at all. Call me crazy, but I've always thought Pak wasn't for everyone, what with the 11 pills and the formula. Tell me I'm nuts but a part of me felt like it was a kind of badge of honor taking Pak vs. a typical one a day you buy in a drugstore. Did the pills make the product more "hardcore" or just harder to take for some? In making Pak more convenient in powder form, I wonder if perceptions will change about Pak along with who will use it in the future. Maybe it's just me and maybe I think too much, haha. But I'll be using it for sure, along with my good old trusty pack. This definitely makes it easier to take two servings a day, my pills with breakfast like I've always done, and a second powder dose later in the day.

The pills vs powder is almost entirely a form versus function debate in my opinion; powder vs pill is just the form, what matters to me is does it work/function. I'm not saying the form doesn't matter but I don't take Pak because it's 11 pills and hard for some to swallow in one shot. I think the reputation that Pak has draws people to it and that people like my wife who hate taking something the size of an ibuprofen pill might be more open to trying it if they could get it in powder form. I don't think people will shy away just because it's no longer hard (for some) to put down. I would like to see both in the lineup, though, as sometimes I just want to wash my Pak down with some water after a good meal and don't want any additional flavors.

Just my $0.02.

Universal Rep
04-06-16, 1:26 pm
The pills vs powder is almost entirely a form versus function debate in my opinion; powder vs pill is just the form, what matters to me is does it work/function. I'm not saying the form doesn't matter but I don't take Pak because it's 11 pills and hard for some to swallow in one shot. I think the reputation that Pak has draws people to it and that people like my wife who hate taking something the size of an ibuprofen pill might be more open to trying it if they could get it in powder form. I don't think people will shy away just because it's no longer hard (for some) to put down. I would like to see both in the lineup, though, as sometimes I just want to wash my Pak down with some water after a good meal and don't want any additional flavors.

Just my $0.02.

Great point. I don't disagree at all that the main point should be about form vs. function. As you point out, what will matter most is, will I get the same benefit from powder as with pills? Will both meet my needs? I was just wondering about the intangible things, the "mystique" surrounding Pak (if such a thing exists). Something that has been around since 1983 has tradition, history, legacy and a little mythology too. Also, the fact that something is not easy, means fewer people who do something. Now that more can do something, does it make Pak less mystical or whatever word you want to use? That's what I was wondering aloud.

CoachJPeacock
04-06-16, 9:16 pm

The Pak Powder came in late last night. Took it before breakfast that way I could really get the taste of it without any other flavors. Overall, great taste!! Better tasting than Orange Juiced aminos and I didn't think that was possible. This shit tastes like an orange creamsicle in a bottle. On form vs. function debate it seemed to do it's job as it is supposed to do. Didn't notice any difference and I can always tell a difference if I don't have my Pak for the day. I even got my wife to try this like others on the forum and she agreed with everything that I said. Good stuff fellas!! Love the innovation that is going on here at Animal.

Btw....this brownie batter whey looks delicious.

naturalguy
04-07-16, 10:28 am
The Pak Powder came in late last night. Took it before breakfast that way I could really get the taste of it without any other flavors. Overall, great taste!! Better tasting than Orange Juiced aminos and I didn't think that was possible. This shit tastes like an orange creamsicle in a bottle. On form vs. function debate it seemed to do it's job as it is supposed to do. Didn't notice any difference and I can always tell a difference if I don't have my Pak for the day. I even got my wife to try this like others on the forum and she agreed with everything that I said. Good stuff fellas!! Love the innovation that is going on here at Animal.

Btw....this brownie batter whey looks delicious.

Thanks for the feedback, glad you like the taste.

Universal Rep
04-07-16, 10:53 am
20% off Animal Pak Powder (and everything Animal) for 1 day. Use promo code BDAYBASH. Only 15 hours of the sale left. Get Pak Powder and Animal Whey and anything now if you want 20%.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/animalpak.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/universal-nutrition/animal-whey.html

bigdog
04-07-16, 1:09 pm
GOT MINE LAST NIGHT! took it with juiced aminos this morning. loved it! great taste and much easier than taking the 11 pills. thanks for making this happen! also got banana whey and had it pre workout. love it!

Cellardweller
04-07-16, 1:41 pm
I think this is a great and horrible idea. I'm an emergency room nurse so here's my two cents. I give people pills everyday. Some people can gulp down a handful of pills dry (me too), and other people have to down them one at a time and then there's those special souls who have to chew their pills. To me it's all in your head. If you can stuff half a cheese burger or slice of pizza in your mouth and swallow it then you can toss back a couple pills. What's the difference? Swallowing pills or food is all the same, but people make a head game of it. I also make people drink medicine. Medicine that you drink sucks. None of it tastes good and there's a reason for it. You don't want people taking more than they should. Potassium is a pretty common one and if you take too much you could go into an abnormal heart rhythm and die. Dying is bad. So is killing your kidneys and liver. Now Pak powder is great for those people who can't swallow pills. Having it taste great is good too so people will look forward to taking it. I know some guys will take 2 Paks a day and I've done it too when feeling real run down. Pak powder will make this even easier for these people. I think this is horrible too because it makes it so much easier to just take more. I see the potential for abuse in everything now. You really don't know how really, really, really stupid people are until you work in an emergency room. Why not put some in everything you drink? That's way easier than popping 11 pills multiple times a day. Just one serving of Pak is pretty potent. Vitamin gummies scare me more. Do you know any 4 year old who is satisfied eating only one gummy bear? How horrible would it be for a 4 year old to be on dialysis for the rest of his/her now shortened life because they ate a whole box? I think we're making things way to convenient in this world and sometimes you just need to suck it up and take your medicine like a man. I'm just being cautionary and I'm sure this was all discussed at the corporate/legal level before production of this product. But some adults aren't any smarter than that 4 year old.

Appollonian
04-07-16, 1:53 pm
I think this is a great and horrible idea. I'm an emergency room nurse so here's my two cents. I give people pills everyday. Some people can gulp down a handful of pills dry (me too), and other people have to down them one at a time and then there's those special souls who have to chew their pills. To me it's all in your head. If you can stuff half a cheese burger or slice of pizza in your mouth and swallow it then you can toss back a couple pills. What's the difference? Swallowing pills or food is all the same, but people make a head game of it. I also make people drink medicine. Medicine that you drink sucks. None of it tastes good and there's a reason for it. You don't want people taking more than they should. Potassium is a pretty common one and if you take too much you could go into an abnormal heart rhythm and die. Dying is bad. So is killing your kidneys and liver. Now Pak powder is great for those people who can't swallow pills. Having it taste great is good too so people will look forward to taking it. I know some guys will take 2 Paks a day and I've done it too when feeling real run down. Pak powder will make this even easier for these people. I think this is horrible too because it makes it so much easier to just take more. I see the potential for abuse in everything now. You really don't know how really, really, really stupid people are until you work in an emergency room. Why not put some in everything you drink? That's way easier than popping 11 pills multiple times a day. Just one serving of Pak is pretty potent. Vitamin gummies scare me more. Do you know any 4 year old who is satisfied eating only one gummy bear? How horrible would it be for a 4 year old to be on dialysis for the rest of his/her now shortened life because they ate a whole box? I think we're making things way to convenient in this world and sometimes you just need to suck it up and take your medicine like a man. I'm just being cautionary and I'm sure this was all discussed at the corporate/legal level before production of this product. But some adults aren't any smarter than that 4 year old.

To be fair if you took a whole tub of Rage XL at once (might be hard but I imagine if you mixed it in a gallon of water not so much) it would make for a very bad day. For a 160 lb person that could easily be fatal (assuming my math is correct). You can't protect people from their own idiocy, that's where we get the whole "no more than X serving(s) per day" and "take only as directed" labels on everything these days.

Animal
04-07-16, 2:07 pm
For anyone who has ever used Animal Pak knows, "Pak Piss" is a real phenomena. Maybe I'm the only one who finds it comforting that, after a week's worth of use, I still get it with the new Pak Powder?

Cellardweller
04-07-16, 2:18 pm
You can't protect people from their own idiocy, that's where we get the whole "no more than X serving(s) per day" and "take only as directed" labels on everything these days.

Yes that's there. But how many 15-16 year olds post here every year asking how they're supposed to take Stak and Test? How many of them don't bother ask and take it anyway? You do have to protect people from their own idiocy. The label might protect the company legally but ...

Again, I'm just being cautionary.

Jay
04-07-16, 3:18 pm
Heres my most recent order, and I just had my first serving of the new animal pak powder. I highly recommend it. I have animal pak, but as many, was looking for something with less pills. This small one scoop serving mixes well. I used about 10-12 oz of water and it mixed with a spoon. No residue behind. This stuff tastes great! It has an orange juice flavor to it, similar to orange juiced aminos but lighter. I cant get over how great it tastes for a multi.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/922/vO57xM.jpg (https://imageshack.com/i/pmvO57xMj)

MR.TeachFreak
04-07-16, 4:21 pm
I didn't even know it was released and saw it online and bought it. I was looking for a multi with more in it but didn't want to many pills since I already take enough for my colitis. So the powder helps me get in the extra vitamins plus it has the aminos and digestive stuff I need and I don't have to add in a ton of pill.

SMuncey
04-07-16, 4:27 pm
Very convenient and taste great! Gotta keep it in my arsenal, I love the idea of stacking Juiced Aminos with it.

Jay
04-07-16, 4:32 pm
Very convenient and taste great! Gotta keep it in my arsenal, I love the idea of stacking Juiced Aminos with it.

Me too. I may try stacking with mango ragexl too..

Universal Rep
04-07-16, 5:15 pm
For anyone who has ever used Animal Pak knows, "Pak Piss" is a real phenomena. Maybe I'm the only one who finds it comforting that, after a week's worth of use, I still get it with the new Pak Powder?

I get it with the Pak Powder too.

To be fair if you took a whole tub of Rage XL at once (might be hard but I imagine if you mixed it in a gallon of water not so much) it would make for a very bad day. For a 160 lb person that could easily be fatal (assuming my math is correct). You can't protect people from their own idiocy, that's where we get the whole "no more than X serving(s) per day" and "take only as directed" labels on everything these days.

I'm not sure how you actually prevent people from taking more Pak Powder than they need either. You can write it on the instruction, but... Well, people are people, even when you tell them less is often more with supplements.

I didn't even know it was released and saw it online and bought it. I was looking for a multi with more in it but didn't want to many pills since I already take enough for my colitis. So the powder helps me get in the extra vitamins plus it has the aminos and digestive stuff I need and I don't have to add in a ton of pill.

Yeah, I think the powder will particularly benefit those with various digestive issues. With powder, you will lose the time-release benefit, but those with digestion problems with benefit from the faster and easier assimilation. This will probably be true too for older lifters.

GunRock
04-07-16, 8:23 pm
I normally have a lot more time on Monday so I combined Pak powder, RageXL and Test before training. Same combination I normally use, just fewer pills.

Before squats on Tuesday I was on the road so I took Pak pills and Test with water at a stoplight and drank RageXL when I got home.

Wednesday I did some cardio and decided to use Pak powder instead of the normal pills. Because I wasn't going to get the time release benefit of pills I diluted it in 24 oz of water (I used my Animal squeeze bottle) and just sipped it while I was on the treadmill. Very convenient.

Today, I was running late so I grabbed Pak pills because I didn't have time to do any mixing.

I love the fact that I now have two options for Pak. This isn't the first liquid vitamin product but it's the first one that I'm likely to take on a regular basis. I also think it will be easier to get my kids to take their vitamins now that there's a product that tastes good. I'll adjust the serving size based on age/weight but this is a versatile product for my whole family (Well maybe not the 9 month old).

THEROK
04-07-16, 9:25 pm
i understand and can appreciate some of the advantages of the Pak in powder form but for me i prefer the pack of pills...for one its just easy to grab a pak(s) to take with you for the day or weekend without needing to bring anything else..i eat in restaraunts and on the go a lot..plus i drink bcaa's, pre w/o's, post w/o's etc...i dont want yet another 'drink' to have- its nice just to open a pak and wash it down..done..Boom!

deanna7272
04-07-16, 9:33 pm
Just reminding us about the 20% off by using BDAYBASH on bodybuilding.com .... (Only for like 6 more hours!!)

I just grabbed the 2# whey with the powder Pak... It was bundled at $49.98 and with the discount it was only $39.98 for the bundle...

Appollonian
04-08-16, 8:41 am
Yes that's there. But how many 15-16 year olds post here every year asking how they're supposed to take Stak and Test? How many of them don't bother ask and take it anyway? You do have to protect people from their own idiocy. The label might protect the company legally but ...

Again, I'm just being cautionary.

I appreciate the caution, we need people who can look at a scenario and predict the bad outcomes. As an engineer this is a huge part of my job.

Razor
04-08-16, 9:07 am
1 scoop of Pak Powder and 1 scoop of Strawberry Limeade Juiced Aminos. Heaven.

Universal Rep
04-08-16, 9:18 am
Today, I was running late so I grabbed Pak pills because I didn't have time to do any mixing.

I love the fact that I now have two options for Pak. This isn't the first liquid vitamin product but it's the first one that I'm likely to take on a regular basis. I also think it will be easier to get my kids to take their vitamins now that there's a product that tastes good. I'll adjust the serving size based on age/weight but this is a versatile product for my whole family (Well maybe not the 9 month old).

i understand and can appreciate some of the advantages of the Pak in powder form but for me i prefer the pack of pills...for one its just easy to grab a pak(s) to take with you for the day or weekend without needing to bring anything else..i eat in restaraunts and on the go a lot..plus i drink bcaa's, pre w/o's, post w/o's etc...i dont want yet another 'drink' to have- its nice just to open a pak and wash it down..done..Boom!

I won't be giving up on the packs personally. For sure the convenience of being able to quickly throw a pack into your pocket or bag is a plus. Others might see being able to drink Pak quickly as a big plus... And it is too. But at the end of the day, some don't want to take more powder. Some don't want to take 11 pills. Now everyone has a choice. I do know how things have changed for me though. I've always taken a single pack with breakfast. Now, I find myself sometimes supplementing that with a second dose of powder later in the day.

MR.TeachFreak
04-08-16, 9:24 am
Yeah, I think the powder will particularly benefit those with various digestive issues. With powder, you will lose the time-release benefit, but those with digestion problems with benefit from the faster and easier assimilation. This will probably be true too for older lifters.

The fact that, as far as I can see, it has most of the digestive aids that I used to take separately is awesome. Now if they could find a way to incorporate a probiotic into it then I would be happy. It also is the only other supp that I found that has threonine, serine, cysteine and proline all in one. Which is good for me because I happened on a study that suggested that those four help with mucosal healing. Only other supp I found was a old school liquid amino product. Otherwise I would have had to take different pills for each.

And if needed you can always split the dosages to sort of replicate a time-release effect if you want something all day.

Nix0r
04-08-16, 10:48 am
Me too. I may try stacking with mango ragexl too..

I've been doing Pak with Lemon Rage XL. Equally tasty.

naturalguy
04-08-16, 2:13 pm
I won't be giving up on the packs personally. For sure the convenience of being able to quickly throw a pack into your pocket or bag is a plus. Others might see being able to drink Pak quickly as a big plus... And it is too. But at the end of the day, some don't want to take more powder. Some don't want to take 11 pills. Now everyone has a choice. I do know how things have changed for me though. I've always taken a single pack with breakfast. Now, I find myself sometimes supplementing that with a second dose of powder later in the day.

I am all in on the powder. I've made the switch.

C.Coronato
04-08-16, 2:16 pm
I am all in on the powder. I've made the switch.

You and me both pal!

intoodeep25
04-08-16, 8:22 pm

Its not "all in their head" for everyone. I have to drink a sip of water with almost every bite of food to avoid food getting stuck. When I went to the ER a while back for a pill being stuck for over 3 hours they wanted to do a surgery to fix the issue, they said it was a shortened esophogus or some crap. Some people have real issues that make getting some stuff down a chore. I am excited about the powder.

BCent
04-09-16, 9:31 am
Been mixing mine with the greens drink that I usually take every morning. Finally getting that shit palatable.

Aggression
04-09-16, 1:27 pm
The texture reminds me of the OG rage. Sweet, sweet nectar.

Cellardweller
04-10-16, 12:44 pm
Its not "all in their head" for everyone. I have to drink a sip of water with almost every bite of food to avoid food getting stuck. When I went to the ER a while back for a pill being stuck for over 3 hours they wanted to do a surgery to fix the issue, they said it was a shortened esophogus or some crap. Some people have real issues that make getting some stuff down a chore. I am excited about the powder.

You're right. Some people have real issues. Usually it's strokes and you have to crush pills and mix it in apple sauce or pudding to get people to swallow them. Most people here are 18-40 years old and don't have that kind of problem. Your situation puts you in a small minority. I hope you can get that fixed.

This seems like a solid product and everyone is loving it. I'm not knocking it at all. Just voicing my thoughts on the matter.

smoothballer
04-11-16, 7:48 am
The texture reminds me of the OG rage. Sweet, sweet nectar.

I thought the same thing. Maybe we just long for OG Rage too much....

Universal Rep
04-11-16, 10:15 am
Some people have real issues that make getting some stuff down a chore. I am excited about the powder.

You're right. Some people have real issues. Usually it's strokes and you have to crush pills and mix it in apple sauce or pudding to get people to swallow them. Most people here are 18-40 years old and don't have that kind of problem. Your situation puts you in a small minority. I hope you can get that fixed.

I think what we can all agree on is that having a choice is a great thing.

G Diesel
04-11-16, 11:04 am
http://s24.postimg.org/907e4jrb5/Screenshot.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/907e4jrb5/)

Ordered! Along with some RageXL and Juiced Aminos. Paired with the animal whey I already have, and I got a kick ass stacking growing.

Literally all that you need. All the bases covered.

Peace, G

J-Dawg
04-11-16, 12:43 pm
Been mixing mine with the greens drink that I usually take every morning. Finally getting that shit palatable.

That's a good idea!

J-Dawg
04-11-16, 12:44 pm
I think what we can all agree on is that having a choice is a great thing.

Having the choice between regular Pak and Pak powder is a good thing. And I find myself using both a lot.

J-Dawg
04-11-16, 12:46 pm
1 scoop of Pak Powder and 1 scoop of Strawberry Limeade Juiced Aminos. Heaven.

That is an interesting mix! I've been doing Pak Powder Orange with Juiced Aminos Orange - really smooth and strong orange flavor combo.

MELTDOWN
04-11-16, 1:13 pm
Always the wave maker of late, but can't stand that orange. Back to the pills and will donate the remainder of the tub to a power-lifter kid at my son's college.
Concept of the powder is good, piss is still "PAK'd".... but will formally request Grape.

Carry On !!

G Diesel
04-11-16, 2:17 pm
Always the wave maker of late, but can't stand that orange. Back to the pills and will donate the remainder of the tub to a power-lifter kid at my son's college.
Concept of the powder is good, piss is still "PAK'd".... but will formally request Grape.

Carry On !!

Definitely different strokes, my brother. But grape is a great idea man.

Luckily there will always be the pack of Pak to rely on.

Peace, G

Universal Rep
04-11-16, 3:02 pm

Carry On !!

Like me, I think you're old school. I'm sticking by the packs too, but I can see the appeal of the new powder for a new generation of lifters.

Jay
04-11-16, 3:15 pm
Literally all that you need. All the bases covered.

Peace, G

Exactly.. This will be the stack that will carry me towards my next PL meet.

MELTDOWN
04-12-16, 1:32 pm
Definitely different strokes, my brother. But grape is a great idea man.

Luckily there will always be the pack of Pak to rely on.

Peace, G

Darn straight brother G.... guess taste system is hard to sway from decades of grape Storm and Shock... LMAO

Like me, I think you're old school. I'm sticking by the packs too, but I can see the appeal of the new powder for a new generation of lifters.

Always open to the "new" of AP or UN products, just personally not a fan of orange creamsicle flavored stuff,so not just the new Pak Powder itself.