PDA

View Full Version : How I Found My Way - Muncey

SMuncey
04-07-16, 4:01 pm
What's up guys, my name is Steven Muncey and I am fairly new on the forums. I wanted to share my story and why working out became my life...
Growing up with both parents in the military, my dream was to enlist in the United States Marine Corps. After graduating high school I went to a recruiter and went through the entire process necessary. Only to be disqualified at M.E.P.S. for a pre-existing condition; asthma after the age of 13. I was so depressed after the fact due to my life long dream of becoming a Marine came to an end. I focused on working out and little do I know I was hooked. I went from 145 pounds after high school to now a pretty solid 210 pounds at 5'6", not bad for 4 years. The results had me addicted, now everyday all I think about is training and my nutrition. I was heavily impacted by the fellas at Animal Pak, the first videos I ever watched was Frank McGrath's chest training video on youtube. When I got a job at The Vitamin Shoppe, I tried Animal Pump and it was insane to me. The pump I got in my delts were so extreme that I would have to shake my arms out after doing a set of side lateral raises. Ever since then, I became forever loyal to Animal! I look up to all the guys here and everyone on the forum, you all keep the drive alive for eachother and do not let anyone slack off. That's what a brotherhood is supposed to be about. I was looking for a brotherhood in the Marine Corps, but that option did not work and now I have a brotherhood with Animal! Now I am on the road to be around 230 pounds by the end of 2017.

I will definitely be more active on this forum. Look out for training logs and diet logs as well. Everyone keep crushing it so we can achieve our goals together.

-Muncey

naturalguy
04-07-16, 4:13 pm
Welcome brother #project230

EthanBrooks
04-07-16, 7:32 pm
Awesome story. Welcome to the forum.

SMuncey
04-08-16, 9:45 am
Awesome story. Welcome to the forum.

Thank you brother!

C.Coronato
04-08-16, 11:29 am
Welcome dude!

J-Dawg
04-08-16, 4:01 pm
Great story and it's awesome to have you on board here Steve!

SMuncey
04-08-16, 4:13 pm
Great story and it's awesome to have you on board here Steve!

It is awesome to be here J!