PDA

View Full Version : Animal Earbuds

Jay
04-11-16, 3:22 pm
I haven't seen much chatter about these and wanted to give my own review on them. My favorite thing about these, other then them being black in color and having the 'A' on them, is that they fit securely in the ears. They dont fall out and they drown out all the noise in the gym so you can focus on doing your own thing. They have additional ear pieces if you need a different size or lose em. The cord, which is rugged, is long enough to fit under shirts, sweatshirts, singlets, parkas, jumpsuits- you name it. The sound quality is superb and I'd rate them up there with the Sony earbuds I owned before this, and better then the iphone supplied ear buds. Highly recommended and worth the price!

SMuncey
04-11-16, 3:27 pm
I agree 100%, used them for the first time yesterday while training back and had no issues at all. Some earbuds I had in the past would randomly fall out of my ear and nothing pisses you off more when doing some heavy dumbbell rows and the ear bud almost getting destroyed while reracking the weights.

Jay
04-14-16, 4:41 pm
I agree 100%, used them for the first time yesterday while training back and had no issues at all. Some earbuds I had in the past would randomly fall out of my ear and nothing pisses you off more when doing some heavy dumbbell rows and the ear bud almost getting destroyed while reracking the weights.

Exactly.

Rex
05-03-16, 10:36 am
I haven't seen much chatter about these and wanted to give my own review on them. My favorite thing about these, other then them being black in color and having the 'A' on them, is that they fit securely in the ears. They dont fall out and they drown out all the noise in the gym so you can focus on doing your own thing. They have additional ear pieces if you need a different size or lose em. The cord, which is rugged, is long enough to fit under shirts, sweatshirts, singlets, parkas, jumpsuits- you name it. The sound quality is superb and I'd rate them up there with the Sony earbuds I owned before this, and better then the iphone supplied ear buds. Highly recommended and worth the price!

I havenŽt tried them yet.
I think IŽll ask for a pair and give my opinion then...

Beforehand I can say that I highly doubt Animal would throw a low quality product on the market.

BamBam
05-07-16, 10:51 am
Got two pairs, just in case one breaks or busts (read: I drop weights on them). Glad I did. My favorite headphones yet.

npcdusty
05-10-16, 4:37 pm
I haven't opened mine up yet I got at the Arnold...Im afraid I might break them since I break all mine.....

SMuncey
05-11-16, 9:09 am
Came home last night and my cat cut the cord on the headphones :/ I came home like what the hell bro!