PDA

View Full Version : It's Just the Beginning

CFyock
05-08-16, 9:45 am
Are you really alive if you're going day by day without a purpose? For me, I am just beginning my journey. I am a 19 year old from from Ohio. I played football all my life up until this last year. My passion for it was gone and even though I had the opportunity to play in college, I ended up turning it down. But because I wasn't going to be competing on a field anymore I had to find something to do with myself. Months went by of just going through the motions in the gym and I really didn't know what to do with my free time. I do not like to party or go out often on the weekends so I definitely had to find something to do with myself. Then I watched a training video with Roman Fritz and damn did he light a fire under my ass to get as serious as possible with my training and to carry myself with a crazy amount of intensity and pride myself on it. I have made some good progress and am currently at 6'0, 192 lbs, I'd say I am somewhere around 9% BF. My journey is definitely different compared to that of my friends, but I cannot be concerned with what they're doing. I can only focus on myself. As time goes on I'd like to turn this into a daily journal where I post my training schedule, nutrition and even progress pictures, not for any type of praise but rather critique and assistance from the Animal Pak community. I hope I can count on you guys. In one year I want to find myself on a stage competing, no matter what. I want to be the best I can be, so even though it will be my first competition, you could say 1st place is the goal.

" Don't be afraid to eat alone, because only you know what you bring to the table. "

C

CFyock
05-08-16, 10:08 pm
Today was leg day. My legs need to most work out of any body part along with my back both with thickness and width. I hit legs hard every time and today when leaving I felt crushed. It was a good feeling. Hopefully soon I will start to see the progress from all of this effort. On sundays my sessions always have the same theme, "If you're scared, go to church". Cannot wait to see what tomorrow brings.